Tanjiro x everyone (-Girls)

By anime83girl1

Before we start I want you to know that I don't ship him with any girls and that I don't judge your ships wit... More

*Requests*
Muichiro X Tanjiro
Tanjiro x Sanemi
Tanjiro x Iguro
Tanjiro x Akaza
Tanjiro harem
Tanjiro x Giyuu

Tanjiro X Rui

3.8K 57 31
By anime83girl1

So, I saw that someone wanted a Tanjiro x Rui and I forgot to mention that I also love this ship, Tanjiro X Rui is underrated, but to the person that wanted it, here it is.

Rui POV

I was sitting under a tree playing with so new string tricks because I was bored, and out of nowhere my 'sister' came from behind the tree, " Do you need something sister " I say looking up from the string around my fingers " um, s-some more demon slayers just came onto the mountain " she backed a bit behind the tree saying so " isn't it your job to KEEP THEM OUT!" I get up fast and walked over to her " w-we w-were b-busy k-keeping t-the o-others busy, s-sorry R-Rui " she said backing up " I start to hit her with some of the string that was around my fingers. After 5 minutes of hitting her and her begging me to stop, I see something moving out of the corner of my eye so I turn around to see what it was " are you one of the demon slayers here to disrupt me and my family " I say looking the boy straight in the eyes, and the is got a whole look at him and thought ' He would make a great family member, no wait, he is really cute, maybe... mate, yeah a mate' then I walk up to him " why do you looked so scared, I haven't even done anything to you " I say leaning a little closer to his face " w-well I d-don't really like people being this close to me " he says looking away from me " anyone ever tell you how cute you are " I say getting closer than I was " w-what- ow " 'why did he fall' " why did you fall, I am not that scary " and then I see him blush a bit " mhm " a turn around to look at my 'sister' " You may leave me, next time you wont get out so lucky " I look back at the boy on the ground " so, what's your name boy " I look at him with a hint of a small smile (looking like Giyu) " T-Tanjiro K-Kamado, and you are " he said trying to not make eye contact " I am Rui, here let me help you up " I give him my hand and he takes it "thanks I guess " he says retracting his hand from mine " no problem " I say looking at his eyes " b-but I still have to slay you he said grabbing his sword and starting to go into a fighting stance but I cut him off by putting my hands on his hips and pulling his lose to my face and whisper " do you really " and then I kissed him and then he pulled away very quickly and runs away " I will find you Tanjiro Kamado" I say to myself.

Tanjiro POV

He kissed me and I pulled away and ran, after 3 minutes of running I ran in to Zenitsu screaming in terrier at a head with spider legs, all I did was gag and then walk up to Zenitsu to calm him down " why did you come in to the forest if you were gonna get scared out of you mind Zenitsu " I say walking up behind him " because I noticed that you brought Nezuko with you so I came to save here " he yelled at me while pointing " well if you are so worried about her why don't you take her for a bit while I go and fight some demons " I say taking that box that had Nezuko in it and giving it to him " but you have to make sure that you don't get her killed or I will kill you " I give him a death stare " y-yes Tanjiro I wont get her killed I promise " he said looking away from me with scared eyes " ok I will be on my way then " I say starting to walk away from him and Nezuko. After 10 minutes of following Inosuke's scent I finally found him fight the boy I was with earlier and I guess after 3 minutes of me watching the boy finally noticed me and stopped attacking Inosuke.

Rui POV

I had found a guy with a boar head wondering the forest, I was bored and had some spare time to fight him so I went up to him and we started to fight. After 16 minutes of fight the boar boy I noticed Tanjiro watching us fight so I stopped fight and started to walk over on string to him to greet him " HEY MONJIRO I WANT TO FIGHT HIM ALONE" I heard the boar yell to Tanjiro " hey there Tanjiro, how's your past 15 minutes go " I say completely ignoring the boar head " um, good I guess, I told my friend to watch my sister till I get back so nothing much has really happened, how has it been going for you in the past 16 minutes " he asks me " horribly, your friend is really annoying " I say looking at the boy which I guess fell in to the big whole that was in the ground " and because you weren't with me " I say grabbing his hips again " why do you keep grabbing me "he said and then pushed me, but instead of me falling, because I was holding his hips, he fell on top of my 'area' "aha~ " he moaned and then covered his face because was embarrassed ".... " I could tell that my skin was as red as a humans blood by now, Then we heard lightning and he got scared by the sudden sound in the quiet forest and jumped " aha! " I moaned at the sudden movement on my dick.

I don't where to go from here so I am just gong to end it and if you have any suggestions for part two of Tanjiro X Rui or Tanjiro X Muichiro or any other stories then I am all ears, anyways, byeee-Oli-Chan

Total of words : 1074 Words in all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
427K 29.2K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...