Tanjiro x Sanemi

So someone on my last post said that they wanted this story so I am going to make it, and someone else asked me to do a part two of Tanjiro X Rui so I might but then they asked for me to make story's for Akaza, Douma, and Kokushibou, so I don't have the Manga for demon slayer so I don't know how they act so I will try my best to get their personality right so if you could tell me how they act in the comments that would be great, and go ahead and give me hate in the comments about me not having the manga, I don't really care, well anyway if you didn't read the title yet, this is Tanjiro X Sanemi so lets get on with the story.

Tanjiro POV

I was walking out from the butterfly mansion to get a break from training, and I see Sanemi and his brother arguing, I didn't want to get involved in the argument so I tried to walk away but I guess Sansemi saw me and he yelled " HEY TANJIRO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE " so I walked over there with them not knowing why I was there " where you listening to our conversation just now " Sanemi asked me with an angry tone in his voice " No I just walked out of the butterfly mansion and I promise that I didn't hear anything you guys where talking about " I swear I could feel the hate in the air between the two siblings " you have a sister right Tanjiro " Sansemi asked " yeah why? " I looked up from the ground to Sansemi " well do you think that you guys should spend a regular amount of time together each day " he asked again " well, I do check on my sister daily and if she is in the mood to listen to talk then we talk to each other (in this AU she can talk) " I look back at the ground " but do you think that siblings should spend a regular amount of time with each other " he asked once again " well, if his is about you two, guess... you brother is a busy person, he has to kill demons constantly and he has to deal with a lot of things when he gets back from a mission, so he might not be able to spend a lot of time with you " I say still looking at the ground " oh ok so your saying that when he gets back from a mission that he has to deal wit everything and he is most likely tired and that's why he wont talk to me" he says with a sorry face looking at his brother " most likel-" I was cut of by Shinobu coming up to us " Tanjiro and Sanemi, the master needs you right now " and then she walks away. We get in to the masters room and sit down, out of the corner of y eye I could see Sanemi glancing at me "I wonder what that's about " I think to myself, and after a few minutes of sitting in silence the master comes in to the room " Tanjiro, I heard that you are completely done healing, am I right " I get snapped out of my spacing out " um... yes, yes I am done with healing " I say to him " are you ready for a mission " he asks me while he sits down and my face lights up " of course! I say a little exited " and Sanemi how about you, are you ok wit going on a mission " he says turning to Sanemi, which was right next to me " WAIT! do you want me to go on a mission with TANJIRO" he yells and my face dulls a bit " I don't want you two to go on a mission, but we need you two to go on the mission " I sigh knowing there is no fighting his word " with Tanjiro' s perfect sense of smell and Sanemi' s strength you two will be perfect for the job, there is a town 20 miles away from here and there is a demon that is leaving a strong scent but not strong enough for any other demon slayer we have sent there to follow, and we have heard that it is a really strong one which is where Sanemi comes in, sound good to you two boys " he tells us, I can tell that we have no choice but to go on the mission with each other, so we just agree and leave to get ready for the mission.

After I am finished packing up my stuff and telling Nezuko about the mission and that she wont be coming along. I eave my room to go and find Sanemi and to my surprise he is waiting outside of my room for me " what are you doing out here " I say to him " I was waiting for you dumbass, I want to get this mission done and over with " he said as he started to walk out of the building "oh ok " I start to follow him to the exit.

On out way to the town we weren't talking so it was really quite and boring while we walked so I decided to say something " so what are you thinking about " is say to him " none of your business" he said that and then I saw a blush on his face but I jut decide to ignore it and keep walking.
About 15 minutes have passed and then all of a sudden Sanemi yells " UGH! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! " he yells and starts walking towards me " w-what are you doing Sanemi " I say as he pushes me against a tree and kisses me roughly. 30 seconds have passed and we broke apart from the kiss "I thought you hated me " I say with a puzzled look on my face "I did, now I think you look cute " I blush a bit at his statement and then he kisses me again and this time I kissed back, we were making out for maybe 5 minutes before I broke us apart to talk " why did you stop " he asks me " we should probably get going to get to the town before dark and find a place to stay and we can start to look for the demon in the morning, and so we start to head to the town again.

Part 2?

Words: 1136 in total