๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

11| No Deal, Asshat

8.6K 545 269
By bubbletaeu

Panic flows through you so entirely you can taste it.

If he's here to kill you, then it's a clear shot. You have nothing to defend yourself with.

Feeling your stomach rumble into a knot, you take a step back until your butt presses the sharp edges of the counter. Ow.

"Looks like we're alone, mi amor," purrs Sam impishly, making you grit your teeth in annoyance.

"Get out," you snap with fury. "Get out or I'll shove your head down the toilets."

He chuckles, shaking his head at your childish threat. "You misunderstood me, my darling," he says, stepping close.

The nickname earns you to curl your fingers into fists, feeling the white-hot fury burn through your veins.

"I know you're trapped," he says suddenly. You jump at the way he phrases it.

Trapped.

The word loops through your brain until you dim your eyes at Sam, wondering just how much he knows about you.

"I can help you, you know," says Sam, misinterpreting your little daze of self-reflection.

"I don't want your help," you respond, not trusting this man at all. You can feel his wicked demeanor lurking behind, ready to attack you the moment you blink.

Besides, by now, Jungkook must think you're trying to escape. You've been gone for more than fifteen minutes.

Sam grows antsy in the silence and blurts out, "Don't you miss your father, Y/N?"

You snap your gaze at him, stunned. "How did—"

"I'll take you to him," he cuts you off, "If you do what I ask. No strings attached."

You narrow your eyes at him, gauging the consequences in your head. So desperate that you actually think for a moment before turning him down completely.

But curiosity gets the best of you. "What do you want me to do?" 

Something flicks in Samuel's eyes—a wicked vanity that makes you regret appearing so gullible. He takes a step forward, slipping his hand inside his leather jacket before pulling out a sleek, silver pocket knife. He hands it out to you as if he was asking you to marry him.

"Kill your so-called boyfriend for me."

On instinct, your hands grab the edges of the counter behind.  "Leave," you demand instantly, not liking where this is going.

"Aw c'mon," whines Sam arrogantly, "Jungkook means absolutely nothing to you. Remember, Y/N, he tried to kill you. That bastard deserves to die. And you'll be the one to kill him."

He twirls the switchblade around his finger cooly, ogling at you through his long lashes. "Deal or no deal?"

You fold your hands to your chest, staring at the man before you with clenched teeth. Who does he think you are? A hitwoman?

You shoot him a glare. "You can take your offer and shove it up your ass!"

Sam's mouth parts in disbelief before his sage eyes darken with rage. "I'm trying to help you!" he roars, temper flaring.

Heat creeps up the back of your neck. "If you really want to help me, then please get out."

He stares at you long and hard, twisting and turning the pocket knife in his hand. For a moment, you thought he would raise the blade in the air and slit it down your throat.

Instead, "Fine," he agrees stiffly, "I guess I should." His eyes flick towards the door before he turns to you again with a smirk.

"But not before I taste you."

"Wha—"

He charges towards you, grabbing your arm and slamming your back against the wall. You gasp in pain, struggling to break free.

Somehow though, you manage to strike your fist against his jaw—or at least that's what you think it was. He grunts in pain. "You...!" He slaps you hard, and you turn to the side, head roaming in mere dizziness.

He brings his hand to smack you once again, but you crouch, taking this opportunity to lower his trousers. "What the—"

You strike your elbow against his ribs and he yelps, stumbling back and slamming against the stall. Releasing a jarring groan, he clutches his trousers before sinking to the floor in agony.

Panting, you watch as the man passes out on the floor, his sponge bob boxers on full display. Letting out a dry laugh, you walk towards him, eyes catching something creeping out of his pocket.

His wallet.

A sly smile tweaks onto your lips. You kneel next to him before snatching his wallet and peeking inside. You're smirk widens.

Bingo.

As you expected, there was money—hell lot of money. Shamelessly, you shove the bills under the strap of your dress.

Abruptly, you hear footsteps of someone scabbing down the hallway, making you shove Sam's wallet back into his jacket with quivering hands.

Blink, and the bathroom door flings open with a bang. You jolt, turning to watch Jungkook by the door.

His sable hair swept across his forehead messily, tumbling down to hinder the edges of his slightly wide black eyes. They flick towards you.

"You're alive," he breaths out.

You spring up to stand, feeling the world teeter beneath your heels. "Seriously?" You ask, "That's the first thing you say?"

Jungkook purses his full lips. "What else am I supposed to say?" He asks, eyes falling up and down your body. "You look fine to me. Ugly than ever."

Anger kindles right through you. "You're going to end up like Sam if you don't apologize to me." 

Jungkook stares at you plainly. "Is that a joke or a threat? I can't tell."

He's unbelievable.  "I almost died," you lour at him. "You're supposed to ask me if I'm okay."

"Well, are you?" He asks, and you don't answer, glowering at him through your flaring brown eyes.

Ignoring you, he steps forward to stare at Sam's cold body on the floor. His face scrunches.

"Jesus, Red. What did you do to him?" A ripe red blush creeps onto your cheeks. Jungkook turns to you, gaze hardening on your crinkly dress.

"Did he... touch you?"

Your eyes widen before you shake your head briskly, not wanting to give him in-depth documentation of how Sam tried to attack you and vice versa.

Briefly, Jungkook's gaze falls down to your torn dress straps. His cheeks turn the slightest amount of red before he turns away to clear his throat.

You realize then, that your left bra cup is exposed... and so is the goddamn money. A blush melts like lava on your cheeks.

But before you could even think of covering yourself, an alarm blares in the background—a loud, flashing red light on the bathroom ceiling that makes you jump.

"Fucking shit," you curse, grabbing Jungkook's hand on instinct.

Immediately, he slaps your hand away, scowling at you through his venom-stained eyes. "Don't. Touch. Me."

You bring your hand away from him like he was on fire, muttering a low, "Jeez."

Jungkook doesn't hover any longer. He turns, shoulder brushing against yours as he walks away. Hurriedly, you readjust your dress before following him out. "Hey, wait!"

You wobble towards him like a drunk penguin, leaving Sam's body behind. You can only pray he'll wake up okay—or at least alive for that matter. Except this time though, he'll wake up broke.

"Where's the fire?" You ask, fast walking to keep up Jungkook's pace.

You stride through the carpeted hallway beside him, turning to notice his sharp, stormy expressions fuming.  He's staring straight ahead so bitterly that you think something's up.

Then again, it always is.

"Jungkook?" You call, and he grumbles words under his hot breath. You raise a brow. "What did you say?"

One word. "Duck."

You frown at him, looking around. "Quack quack duck or---?"

He shoves your head downwards harshly, making you crouch down with him. Your heart jumps to your throat when a loud boom erupts behind you.

It takes you a moment to realize it was a gunshot.

"Damn it," Jungkook gruntles, grabbing your hand and yanking you with him as he begins to run.

"What the hell!?" You squawk, letting him drag you toward the exit. His hand is tightened around your wrist like vines.

You wince, following him out the heavy, limpid door right before a series of bullets fire behind. With shallow breaths, the two of you make it out, just when a voice calls out your name.

"Y/N!" Junghyun yowls, making you turn to watch him prancing towards you with hysteria. His funky bow is tilted to the side, white shirt scruffy and torn by the collar.

What hole did this guy fall into?

He examines you with paranoia before gently placing his hand on your burning cheek. "Are you alright?" He asks, and you nod, feeling the straps of your heels burn through your skin.

"Are you sure?" He asks once more.

"She's fine, Hyung," comes a grunt from Jungkook.

You grimace when Junghyun grabs your hand to comfort you. Somehow, it doesn't make you want to pull away.

His hands are warm. Warmer than Jungkook's.

"3C is off-limits," Junghyun says, and you wrack your brain to understand what he just said. "You'll have to break through 2A with Yoongi. That rascal must be sacked out. You'll have to drive instead."

You look at him strangely. What language was he speaking?

Jungkook seemed to comprehend it well. He nods firmly, an unknown accord passing between the two which you examine with utter bewilderment.

Junghyun doesn't let go of your hand once the three of you reach the parking lot. Jin's SUV isn't around, nor is the man himself.

But there's a jet black, matte Ferrari parked right in front of you, and a silver Lexis beside it. Jungkook leers at the black car as if it were a giant piece of chocolate cake.

"Go on, Jungkook-ah," the man beside you says, giving your hand a slight tug. "I'll take Y/N."

Something shifts in Jungkook's eyes before he takes his gaze off the car to examine the two of you. His eyes fall down to your intertwined hands and his left eye twitches.

In your next breath, fingers, too cold, too strong, wrap around your wrist, a tingling sensation crawling up your elbow.

You gasp when Jungkook wrenches your body away from Junghyun and towards his muscular side.

"I don't think so," says Jungkook gruffly, tone dripping with timbre, low and demanding.

"Red comes with me. Like always."

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. Sry for the late update. I wasn't feeling too well plus finals are right around the corner. Nevertheless, I managed to get a double update for u!

Bro I just had caffeine and it made me shit my ass out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 36K 27
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
2.5M 124K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
65.4K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
1M 42.9K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...