Samhain~ An OC Book

By Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ More

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮

75 3 24
By Autumn_Detective

"Anger makes you stupid.
Stupid gets you Killed"

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: KillJoy
𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦: KillyJoy
𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:
Irmgard |Em-God| Drew Schmidt
Imrgard| Complete. Universal
Drew| Strong and Manly
Schmidt| Smith

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦:
Irmgard Only stands two nicknames; 'Em' or 'Drew', anything else, and she'll smack you over the head with a screwdriver.
No Imi, Irma or Emmy.
𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛: The twelfth of December
𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦: Sentinel
𝗔𝗚𝗘: 17
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥: Female
𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: Questioning.
She doesn't put much thought to it. Often brushing off the mere possibility of attraction and thus decides to focus on her work.
𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠: Ana Taylor Joy

"People like to see the best in others.
I like to see the truth"

You're a weapon
And weapons don't weep

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗬:
Personality type| Logistician; ISTJ-A|
27% Extroverted 73% Introverted
31% Intuitive 69% Observant
75% Thinking 25% Feeling
78% Judging 22% Prospecting
65% Assertive 35% Turbulent

The genius of Germany.
Irmgard is not the first thing that initially pops into your head when you hear those words. And yet she fits them well so perfectly.

Intelligent, Clever, Logical.
Irmgard is everything you expect in a genius and more. Gifted with a brilliant Brian, Em opens up a different perspective to the world. One built up in puzzle pieces and played like a chess board. She's practical, everything she does is likely to succeed, she thinks things out, she plans and she's calculating with her work and methods. And she is deeply observant and strategical with her planning.
She's resourceful with her surroundings, being able to use whatever she has to her advantage. Where there's a will, there's a way. She handles everything with intense thought, she won't waste material nor would she abuse it. She has enough common sense to know when things are necessary or not.
She's logical in her pursuits, approaching it with analytical thinking as she tries to break down every wall she needs to, to fully understand either the object or the person she is researching. She is quick to jump to scientific explanations, ones fuelled by logic and knowledge, and not spur of the moment ideals.
She wants evidence and facts, that's how she coordinates and continues growing in her field. She is firm and steady, she needs to be able to grasp onto something- She feels stable when the information is stable.
She'd rather not be thrown into something loose and theoretical, yet that doesn't mean she cannot cope with the situation. She is pretty adaptable to a certain degree, she is quick to action- with calculated advancement of course.
Irmgard is rational, she thinks things out, she is never one to be reckless or careless. She hardly ever acts on impulsive, she leads with her brain not her heart, and so far it's been working quite well for her. She does not get distracted with feelings, nor does she get caught up in the distress of the usual teenage experience. But unfortunately is still a teenager, however incredibly smart she is, her stubborn nature can take course at times. She's clever and a fast learner, it doesn't take her too long to understand how things work and function, that's practically her whole job. To create and fix, find the flaw and errors, and make it into something better, something indestructible.
Her bright nature has rooted deep within her head, always wanting to be tinkering away and mending something. Even if it is not broken, that doesn't mean it can't be upgraded.
Obviously Irmgard is creative, she may not be one for loud and head aching colours, but she's able to look at a piece of scrap of metal and see a dozen opportunities.
She's inventive, she is a young genius in her own right, and the amount of knowledge and power held in such a young mind is a slightly concerning matter, especially when her talents and gifts are being used to make weapons of war. And yet Em herself has no issue with it.

Despite her age, Irmgard acts more like an adult than a child. While she lacks life experience, she makes up it I. the amount of knowledge her mind has been able to store in the short span of her life.
She almost acts  more mature and serious than the adults around her- which can be extremely frustrating when someone is trying to take a role of authority over her. Such an action will often be met with sarcastic or witty responses, it's almost like she's always trying to challenge and question who's really in charge. Her or the adult? Perhaps a battle of wits will settle things.
She can sometimes come off as condescending, it can be accidental, usually it's just her general attitude, appearing high and mighty- and truth be told, she does have that mentally at times. Often quipping that she 'doesn't think she's better, she knows she's better'.
She knows she's the one people turn to whenever there's a problem or when something needs to be fixed. Which she takes pride in. She's stern and blunt, if she has something to say she'll say it, she sees no reason to keep her thoughts to herself, no reason to bottle them up or hide them to protect someone's feelings. If she doesn't like you, she'll tell you. If she sees a flaw, she'll point it out. She doesn't go overboard, her mission isn't to be a bitch, it's to be right and correct an error.
Irmgard is honest and loyal, she is passionate in her beliefs, she will stick up for them and fight for them. She keeps her word, she is never one to lie to the ones she respects or even holds close too. The truth isn't easy but it's the truth.

As any inventor, Irmgard is hardworking, she puts every bit of energy and inspiration into her work and gadgets. Her whole life is machinery and technology. She's incredibly fascinated by it all, by everything she can achieve, so many possibilities, so much power in one tiny machine...
Em will stay up day and night to work on multiple projects at once, time is precious and she would never waste such a fast fleeting thing. Why socialise? Why eat or sleep when you could be doing something so much more worthy and mind blowing?
She's independent and prefers to work alone, she isn't one for help and will most likely refuse such a thing.
Irmgard likes work, she likes to attach herself to it, to get sucked into it, to do nothing but work. In her mind it's the only thing she lives for. It was like this even when she was a child, she didn't run out to the playground, she didn't go out and meet friends. No. She experimented with the wires in the radio and burrowed her father's tool kit.
Obviously, Em has a determined fire in her. Once she puts her mind to something, nothing can stop her, nothing can get in her way. She will work and work, fight and fight. It's a trait she is admired for. And yet it is able to twist into a dangerous ambition.
Irmgard can create things. She can program and code things to life. There's a sense of power and control to it, and she's addicted too it. While she doesn't exactly want the world in her hands, she is power hungry, to see what exactly and how far she can go with her inventions. How much destruction is she capable of?
It's a burning desire that can very much have the capability consume her. She is not one to hesitate, she is daring. She wants her work to be successful and succeed, and that means through blood and sweat she will succeed.
Irmagrd is confident in her abilities, she rarely doubts her work because she knows she's good at what she does, she doesn't rush, she double checks, she has trials. She's precise. However at times, she can be incredibly arrogant, which really isn't a surprise, most people like her are.

Irmgard is almost as robotic as her creations. Her expression normally takes a deadpanned appearance. She is not prone to outbursts nor does it seem likes she's ever filled with much bustling emotion. Don't worry it's in there, she just has trouble showing it.
She comes across as empty, maybe a little bit detached from the world around her, sticking to her own little bubble and keeping her mind focused on the matters and concerns that involve her. If it doesn't concern her, she doesn't care, she wouldn't bat an eye. She struggles with forming attachments with people since it's hard to fully connect with them, not the way she can connect with technology and her gadgets- those are somehow easier for her to understand and navigate. Humans are a different story. She doesn't exactly feel empathy towards people, and whenever she's out into a solution that involves someone who is upset, she is incredibly insensitive and apathetic towards them. If you somehow manage to sneak into her metallic heart, she could have an interest to care, but not exactly care like how she should.
Irmgard herself doesn't take things with a heavy heart, she doesn't get upset easily. Words hardly mean nothing to her, especially when they are empty and non affecting. It may be something else when they come from someone she cares about.
She's calm, it's rare to see her freak out, she'll need to adjust to you fully to even crack a smile or let out a weird laugh. But everything about her is strangely neutral.
But while she doesn't care for people's judgments, she is quite the judgmental person. She holds people to a certain standard, this could be because of the inventions she creates, becoming used too perfection and capability. People are much less manageable and much more trouble than her gadgets. And if there's one thing than can cause irritation to sink into her words it's people. She is defiantly not the patient type when it comes to people. She's impatient, when she wants something done, or if she gives out a deadline of any sorts, she's going to be mighty annoyed when it is passed or ignored. She wants tasks done not skipped.

Irmgard is uptight. She isn't one for fun, she isn't here to be loose and free. She's here to work. The German genius tends to hold things to a standard. And when things don't meet that stranded, stress takes flight like a plague- and she will excuse herself to sneak out back and lite a cigarette. Em prides herself on her calm composure. But she isn't completely void of feelings and things that make her human. She is still very able to get pissed off, and it is in your best interest to avoid that, or you can be the target to some very rage fuelled and vulgar insults in German.
Em is a slight hypocrite. Though she does not see herself as one. For someone who gets annoyed when someone ignores the simplest of instructions. Em herself is not one to listen.
This is where her arrogance can come in, but if Em believes her ideas are better and more practical, she may very well ignore an order and go with her idea instead.
Irmgard is a perfectionist. With her arsenal of inventions, it's hard not to be. She is able to wire them and craft them to her complete vision, tinkering away until she deems them perfect. She has a need to be the best of the best, to make everything avoid of error. She's an overachiever, she pushes herself and holds herself to a high standard. If she fails, she'll be the most disappointed in herself. She's destined for greatness, she knows she is.
She is one to overwork herself, a lot.
Irmgard goes out of her way to be everything people expert her to be, she wants to achieve the unachievable. Though, while people may assume she is one to be organised, it's the exact opposite, her notes are messy and scribbled, yet she is able to find order in the chaos.

Irmgard is hardly satisfied with anything.
Even if she seems her work perfect... she'll keep working on it to make it even better.
She may be referred to as a
'Gifted child burnout'
Only thing is that
She hasn't burned out yet.

Not yet corpses,
Still, we rot

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦:
• Intelligence/strategy
•Resourcefulness
•Ability to stay calm in high stress situations
•Technology/machines
𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦:
•Stamina
•Hand to hand combat
•Ambition
•Arrogance/Doesn't ask for help
•Doesn't exactly listen to authority
𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗦:
• Perfectionist
• Detachment
•Obsession with her work/Kinda power hungry
𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗦:
• Clicking her pen
•Chewing her lip
•She does enjoy chess quite a bit. She likes the calculation and strategy.

You ask me what I want from life,
I said to make a lotta money and feel
dead inside

𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗙 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬:
(I'm still tryna figure out how exactly she got into the whole government thing. Help would be appreciated haha)

Born in Berlin, Irmgard was the only child to her parents, Albert and Maria. She was seen as a miracle child given the many failed attempts her parents had.
At a young age, Irmgard was thought to be a shy and timid child, usually staying in doors than out about.
She was neither shy nor timid, she just held no interest in the outside world, instead having a fast interest in the phones and laptops her parents had. They were sure she would grow out of it. She never exactly did.
In school, there was a quick discovery that she was a gifted kid, never needing to put too much effort into tests to get a good grade. Though, she always did.
The older the got, she smarter she became.
Her parents were quick to help her shape her potential, but they were weary to try and give her a normal childhood rather than throwing her into an of advance education too early.
She disagreed with this, wanting to focus slowly on education since anything else didn't seem interesting.

If I Fail, Ill fall apart

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦:
• Coffee
Her caffeine addiction is fuelled by her need to always be working. And how can someone work when they're tired? She usually has 3-4 cups a day. Her breath is usually always bitter and a mug is mostly always nestled between her fingers.
• Smoking
A guilty pleasure of hers. One that she doesn't let people know about openly because genius or not, she still is a child. The nicotine helps her think, if she starts overthinking, if stress creeps up on her, she'll pull out a cigarette and let the smoke cover her in a cloud of serenity.
𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘:
Her gadgets and machines. But if it comes down to it, a hand gun.

I know exactly what I want
and who I want to be

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗦| 1-5
Strenght: 2
Constitution: 3
Dexertity: 3
Intellegence: 5
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 4

I know exactly why
I walk and talk like a machine

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔:
-Brimstone is her Guardian
-Good Friends with Jett and Raze
-Respects Viper
Wears a thick German accent loosely on her tongue. She is pretty good with slipping into different accents and languages, but she always reverts back to German whenever she is calm or funnily enough, when rage fills up her lungs- often cursing in German rather than English.
-Always carries around her notepad filled to the brim with random scribbles and blueprints
-Excellent coder and hacker
I'm all talk with a thorn in my side

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚: Dead inside- Younger Hunger
Oh no!- Marina and the diamonds
𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗖:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
76.5K 3.4K 78
❤️
29.8K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...