ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

بواسطة KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... المزيد

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

34.Myoui Mina?

7.1K 287 90
بواسطة KimichiMice

Min-yun: Alright see you then..Y/n.

Y/n:You too Yun.

Both of you got on to your separate way because of the different schedules you had. You walked down the hall way and saw.

Y/n:Kookie?

You ran outside and meet you adorable bunny sitting there on a bench narrowing his eyes as he type down his phone.

You peek at who he was texting and saw Jin's name.

Y/n:Jin? Out of all people?

Your sudden appearance made Jungkook snap immediately at you then stood up.

Jungkook:Y/n?! What are you doing here? Outside and not in class?

You shivered as you heard Jungkook's tone of voice, it was threatening and cold.

Y/n:I just passed by..If you want me to go then I'll be going now..bye oppa.

You ran to inside the school building again not noticing the guilt on Jungkook's face as you walked away.

'D..Did I.....scare her?'

Moving on your next class is history. You actually love reading history, but sometimes forgets about the story after.

Your History teacher was on a middle of scolding someone on your class since that classmate of yours was sleeping. Your boredom took over you, ignoring your teachers scoldings and just looked outside the window.

You can't help but miss your old school, your friends,teachers, your annoying neighbors. It made you let out a low chuckle that only you could hear. You wondered if you never meet your brothers, you thought of what possible thing you are doing in the moment.

You let out a deep sign, faced the teacher, half-heartedly listening on her nonsense. A history teacher that is horrible at explaining, you were shocked that a lowly experienced teacher would get a job on the most famous school in Korea.

After the nonsense, your teacher gave you but a bad mode not a lively one, unlike your previous History teacher.

You meet up with Min-yun easly since your lockers are near each other. You actually just found out that Min-yun is actually pretty popular too in high school sec.

Min-yun:You doubtly look annoyed..

Min-yun said as he closed his locker, leaning on the locker then looked at you with a blank expression as always when his not in the mode of being happy-happy.

You signed as you closed your locker, not looking at him and just leaned on you locker.

Y/n: I learned nothing on History today..

Min-yun:Ah...That teacher has only started teaching 4 weeks ago.. she's a scholar. But apparently her attitude is not like someone with great honor to have the little of scholar plastered on her diploma..

Y/n: She's in a bad mode.. that's what I thought at first.

Min-yun:No.. she's always like that..to be honest I want her out the school as soon as possible. You should report it to your brothers..

Y/n:*sign* just leave it.. it'll be awkward reporting to it them..

Min-yun:If Bts see you in this mode blite,intarred, empty-headed from class...in top of that you look like you have fought with someone with that annoyed facial expression...

Min-yun pointed at you.

Y/n:I.. I'm still not used if asking them something..

Min-yun's bored eyes slightly got wide.

Min-yun: Hey boss.. it's reporting not asking.. there's a big difference

You finally looked at Min-yun.

Y/n:Do you really think it's that easy?

Min-yun:for you..a person who just realized what I said was actually true, I bet it's scary.. don't get scared of your own brother, Y/n they wouldn't hurt you..

Y/n:How can you be so sure about that?

Narrowing your gaze to your bored friend. Min-yun looked away.

Min-yun: I'm sure..they wouldn't, because they already started to open up to you,Y/n..

Min-yun whispered the last sentence but you heard your name in the end.

Y/n:What was that Yun?

Min-yun smiled bit it wasn't noticable.

Min-yun:It was nothing Boss, it's better not to ask me..

Y/n: Hey! Stop calling me boss.. it's weird, Pabo..

You whispered to your secret private body guard in annoyance. Your mode is already annoying, adding Min-yun's boring personality now makes it even worse.

Min-yun:What? It's true..you are my boss.. or you prefer mistress instead?

It didn't sound in a teasing tone but more blunt than ever, but you still consider it as teasing.

Y/n: Let's meet up on usual place..

You said as you walked away. Min-yun narrowed his glare as you walked away.

'Do I need to kill that woman..or not'
____________________________________

Min-yun: That's right...but you need to pare the x numbers with the same x number and the nubers without x, pare them to then start the solve the formula.

Y/n: Thanks Yun...I didn't really payed attention to class..

You said as you robbed your pencil on your head, considering you confused. Min-yun leaned on the tree trunk and then looked up on the leaves and branches of the tree.

Min-yun:What made you space out.. don't tell me that the teacher is yet again annoyed you..

You gave a faint awkward chuckle while giving Min-yun a awkward closed eyes smile.

Y/n:No..I just forgotten about the package that mom bought..we didn't open it last time since my brothers are out, so I'm curious of wants inside..

Min-yun closed his eyes and put down his head.

Min-yun:Pabo.. don't do that! The package can wait! But the lesson that your teacher explained can' not wait!

You nodded in agreement. You then got back to doing your solo activity. Suddenly something pop up your head that made you stop.

Min-yun:What is it? You stopped writing...

Min-yun then opened his eyes and looked at you.

Y/n: Yun..We are on the same class on Science and Arts right? I sometimes see you rest your head on your desk, you were asleep. How come you know the lessons..

You asked in total curiosity. Min-yun then lied down on the grass and then look up, again.

Min-yun:Your not the only one who has a high IQ..Y/n

Y/n:Woah! Really! How many do you have?!

You bursted as you put aside your math scratch paper.

Min-yun: Mostly people with high IQ..such as your self with 200 IQ. Would act mature in a young age, yet here you are acting dumb..Bit I won't tell you how many..

Y/n:Aww..but I know weird right? The doctors said that some people do act like me with high IQs..

Min-yun:I suppose so..

Min-yun cringed. You then continued to do you math activity then just left Min-yun sleeping. You wonder why his tired sometimes, and now is even worse, his literally tired every time and sleeping almost Everytime he had a chance to take a nap.

After some time you finished your activity. You packed up your stuff and also Min-yun's. You crouch down and poke his cheeks.

Y/n:Yun..Wake up!

Min-yun opened his eyes as he sat up.

Min-yun:You done?

Of course you nodded and helped him up then both of you walked to the cafeteria since lunch started 2 minutes ago. After putting things on your lockers, you parted ways as soon as Min-yun saw your brothers on the distance.

Jungkook:Why 3 minutes late Y/n?

Jungkook asked as you sat down between Yoongi and Jin. Your most trusted brothers out of the others. Since they know about the picture thing that's been showing on your mind.

Y/n:I had to finish my math activity..

Jungkook: you could've just do it here..I don't mind helping you

Y/n: It's ok, besides I can't really focus on my lunch if I did that!

You gave Jungkook a sorry smile,and he understands it.

Namjoon: Y/n...

Y/n:Yes?

Namjoon:Did you already know we are actually bullies on this school..

Y/n:Yeah I heard to some students on my class..

Namjoon: Starting from now on..stay away from any boys. That is possible that is our enemy, Min-yun could tell you their names and appearance..later. and also don't even think about looking into fights

Jungkook: Because..well it might be us..and we don't you to see our violent side..

You nodded then Jimin pushed a lunch tray on the middle of the table towards you while he was busy playing on his phone.

Y/n:Thank you Jiminipabo..

You kinda lay low your voice as you said Pabo.

You noticed that J-hope is not anywhere on your table. You pulled down Yoongi's sleeve a bit, which Yoongi got your attention.

Yoongi:What?

Y/n: Where's Hobi?

Yoongi:About that...he said his coming here in any minute, so don't worry.

Yoongi said in a monotone as always. As he put the spun full of food on his mouth after.

Jungkook:Finish quickly.. we want to discuss something to you.

You nodded not really paying attention from everybody's glares observing your very move as you eat behind your back.

J-hope soon joined the family table and you all started to eat and finish your lunches.

____________________________________

You all went to the BTS's chilling room. It was very quiet after all of you sat down you could feel the intense tension that your brothers are giving you every passing minute.

Thankfully Yoongi broke the intense silent that is giving you that huge fraid.

Yoongi:Camp..

'camp?'. You thought.

Jin:The school is holding a camp trip..in 1 week, next week, Students are given time asking permission from their parents, and next week after that is a full 1 week in the wilderness...

Y/n:Oh?...

Jungkook:Do you want to go Y/n.. it's not like those for kids

Jin: This camp is different..

Yoongi:All students who are attending will get a 1 week full vacation..but we all do need to take care of is food..

Y/n:I never been to camp before.. it's a good experience to go now!

Jungkook:Are you sure?

You sweat drop at the serious tone that Jungkook just said.

Y/n: Don't tell me..we are actually going to a rain forest, the real one.

Jin:No..What bugging the rest of us is that, each different years will be separated..

J-hope:Example..We seniors will be away from the juniors by 40 meters on tent placements..

J-hope gesture his hands like his holding a meter stick.

Taehyung: Not to mention, the genders are also separated..

Taehyung said not looking at any of your all as he crossed his hards on his chest in annoyance.

Namjoon: Knowing that... Min-yun and the maknaes will not be by your side..

Y/n: Is that even a problem? I can take care of my self!

Jin:We know and we trust you.. it's just..what if some attempt to do something to you while you were asleep..we can't risk you being kidnapped again

Yoongi:Much worse..boys might try something to you.

You didn't hear what Yoongi said, but it definitely made Namjoon and Jin narrow there eyes.

Y/n: I'm going to be fine.. staying with girls.

'Even a lowly assassin can get in your cabin easly..'

Jin:So we divide to let the maknaes and Min-yun pair up with you in one cabin.

Y/n:Uh..I'm ok with strangers..but not males..

Jungkook:She feel uneasy when a boy is it a certain room with her..even if it's her own brother..

It was quite for a moment then before...

Taeyung: we pare her with other non-bitches on the school..

Jimin:I guess.. we should ask Min-yun about that..

Y/n:Um..why Yun?

Jimin:His popular remember..his very observant too..I'm sure he knows who is perfect for you to be pared up in the same cabin.

Jin:What do you Y/n?

Y/n: I'm fine with it...

'As long as it's not boys..'

Jungkook:Ok then your free to go.. Min-yun should be outside the building..

You nodded and when your way out. You felt you need to used the restroom so you when in. After that you were about to open the restroom cubicle door when suddenly someone got in. You hear clearly that a woman is pulling someone's hair and dragging her in.

"Did I told you that you stay away from my boyfriend?!"

"I-I was staying away..but y-your boyfriend is the one who always approach me.."

"What do you think of your self huh? A goddess.. people was right you use your looks to steal many guy's attention.."

"N-No that is not true!.."

Y/n: That's enough!

You slammed the door open as you shouted, you can't stand hearing those words.

"And who are you.."

Y/n:Kim Y/n..Hey bitch! the girl already said that your little Ken doll is the one who is approaching her!..are you to embarrassed to admit that your beauty is starting to decaying that your Ken doll is already sick and not want you anymore..

"Your bitch here-!"

You noticed that two of the bitch's friends had nervous expressions. One of them stop the bitch and whispered something to her. Immediately the bitch turned very lively.

"Oh ah! Sorry of saying that your a bitch..w-we will be going now! If you need anything just call me ok?"

They then all quickly left the restroom leaving you and the maybe 19 yrs old woman on the floor.

Y/n:Do you need any help?

You turn around and make a helping hand to her. At first she was nervous to take your hand but eventually took the help.

Y/n: I'll ask again..Do you need anything..I can give it you so you can feel better.

???:you basically can't give it to me..

Y/n:Well.. I'm just asking..

???: I..I need money..

Y/n:Why?

The mysterious girl chuckled. She then turn to look at you. Her hair looks awful and even without makeup you can still say she is beautiful.

???:Do you think, asking someone this randomly about personal information is ok?

Y/n: It helps people to get the weight from their chest if they told someone, something that they keep, like that personal information of yours..

The mysterious woman just looked at you then made a deep sign.

???:my dad got to jail 2 weeks ago..my mom got got sent to the mental after she got insane because dad has been a rank A criminal all this years..

Y/n:H-How about you..where are you staying now?

???:At home..since I'm already 23 I don't need to get to stay in the care of my relatives..

Y/n: How about money? Do you have a job to make small living for now?

???: That's what I'm worrying about..my savings are running out fast because of the school fees and also at home.

Y/n:Mmm..I can help you find a job!

???:A kid like you? Help me?

You nodded rapidly.

Y/n:I can't stand here silently when I have the strength to help somebody!

???:Thanks but I'll find a part time jobs somehow..

Y/n:I like you! Your really a positive person!

???:By the way...my name is Myoui Mina..And you Kim Y/n right?

Y/n:Yeah!

Mina:Well ok you can help me find a job tomorrow..are you free?

That's when you froze you didn't actually thought that your brothers would allow you to go out since the last time you've gone out it did not turn well.

Y/n: About that I still need to get permission from my brothers..

Mina: It's fine, I understand. Having protective bros..

Y/n:Well their not really that protective..

'Ok they're very over protective!'

Mina:can I have you number then?

Y/n:Sure!

You both exchanged numbers then went to to your separate ways and bit good-byes.

Min-yun:What took you so long?

Y/n:Oh? I just used the rest room!

Min-yun:Your lying!

Y/n:Okokok I'll tell you it later! For now let's get to class!

You ran to avoid any questions from Min-yun, Min-yun followed you from behind still curious and at the same time pissed off because you won't tell home why you took to long.

___________________________________

Ok ok! Thank you for 34 followers!
'Atlest that's what I saw last time..😅'

Thank you again for reading

♥Y/n-shii♥

My reaction while I'm sick in bed, body is weak but still want to punch that annoying person while you are resting but want to hold back because that someone stronger to you is watching you.🤣🤣

Family picture day

mAh babies-me😎📸

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

750K 20.3K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
93.2K 4.1K 37
⚠️NO ROMANCE. JUST A SIBLING BOOK⚠️ Dahyun,Daehan and Y/n, the Triplets discovers that their mother is going to get married again. The fact is the ma...
66.6K 1.5K 28
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...
35.5K 910 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...