Not What It Seems - Fate: The...

By ToriValdes_29

Mia Silva is Saul Silva's daughter and best friends with Riven and Sky. She's also a shadow fairy; shadow fai... More

Mia's Info
1.1) To the Waters & the Wild - Pt. 1
1.1) To the Waters & the Wild - Pt. 2
1.2) No Strangers Here - Pt. 1
1.2) No Strangers Here - Pt. 2
1.2) No Strangers Here - Pt. 3
1.3) Heavy Mortal Hopes - Pt. 1
1.3) Heavy Mortal Hopes - Pt. 2
1.4) Some Wrecked Angel - Pt. 1
1.4) Some Wrecked Angel - Pt. 2
1.5) Wither Into The Truth - Pt. 1
1.5) Wither Into The Truth - Pt. 2
1.6) A Fanatic Heart - Pt. 1
1.6) A Fanatic Heart - Pt. 2
A/N (plz read!)

1.3) Heavy Mortal Hopes - Pt. 3

6.8K 171 10
By ToriValdes_29

Third Person's POV:

After Beatrix left, Mia, Riven, and Dane laughed a little bit before Dane said, "I don't know how you can smoke so much after Terra's brownies."

"Ah, man, she puts as much weed in hers as Dowling would. Fucking Terra," Riven said.

"Don't be an arsehole, she made them for everybody," Dane said.

Mia chuckled, "No she didn't, dude. She made them for you. She's so thirsty for you d*ck, it's embarrassing."

Riven walked closer to Dane, "By the way, what size are you? Shirt. What size shirt?"

Just as Dane was about to answer, Mia's phone vibrated. She pulled out her phone and saw a text from her father.

Dad:
They killed the Burned One

"It's my Dad. He says they killed the Burned One. I have to go," Mia said.

Riven gave her a kiss, "Bye, mia. See you later."

"Bye, Riv. And bye, Dane."

"See you later, Mia," Dane said before Mia left the room and ran to the specialist training field.

She saw her father sitting down and Sky walking up to him.

"How do you feel?" She asked as she ran up to him.

Her father looked at her and Sky with tears in his eyes.

"You said they killed it," Sky said.

"They did," Mr. Silva said.

"Then why have your wounds not gone away yet?" Mia asked.

"The one they killed must've not been the one that attacked me. Clearly there are more than one of the creatures out there."

"So the battalion will keep looking-"

"It's too late, you guys. It's over," her father interrupted.

"You told me to wait," Mia said.

"That's all there was to do."

"The one thing you always told me about my father was that he died fighting. And now you're just gonna lie here and take it? F*ck that."

"Sky-"

"F*ck that!" Sky yelled, interrupting Silva as she walked away.

"So that's it? There's nothing we do?"

"I'm sorry, Mia."

Mia hugged her father and cried on his shoulder, "There has to be something. Please don't leave me."

Silva kiss the top of her head and ran his fingers through her hair, "It's gonna be okay. You'll be okay."

"No, I won't. This isn't fair," Mia said while wiping her eyes.

"I think we both need to lay down, right now. Why don't you go to your room, Mia," Silva suggested.

"Okay, Dad. Goodnight," Mia said before leaving.

*****

Mia was about to get ready for bed when she got a text from Bloom.

Bloom:
Emergency!
Burned One!
Stone circle!

Mia put her phone back in her pocket and ran to stone circle where she saw Stella, Aisha, Terra, and Musa.

"She's not here," Musa said.

"She probably went into the forest," Mia said before running through the barrier and into the forest, followed by Musa, Aisha, Terra, and Stella.

When they got into the forest they saw a Burned One attacking Bloom and Sky.

"Close your eyes!" Stella yelled before blinding the Burned One.

Terra held it down with some vines, while Bloom shot it with fire.

"Aisha!" Bloom yelled, signaling her to blast the Burned One with water.

After Aisha blasted it, Mia created a giant spear out of the shadows around her and used it to pierce the Burned One, effectively killing it, or so she thought.

"Wait, I don't think it's-" Musa began, backing away from the Burned One.

"No, it wasn't dead. It is now," Ms. Dowling said after blasting it with her magic.

*****

While the other girls were being lectured by Dowling, Mia had managed to sneak of with Sky and see her Dad.

"Is it better?" Sky asked tentatively.

Silva stood up, "You two are idiots. Stupid, impulsive, reckless idiots."

"We know, we know. But is it better, Dad?" Mia asked desperately.

"Professor Harvey, is he better?" Sky asked, receiving a smile from Harvey.

"Don't smile at them," Silva scolded Harvey before being pulled into a hug by Mia and Sky.

"I'm proud of you, Mia. And your Dad would have been proud of you as well, Sky," Silva said as he hugged them back.

As Sky and Mia were leaving the greenhouse, they saw Aisha, Terra, Bloom, Musa, and Stella.

When Bloom saw Mia and Sky walking towards them Bloom motioned for Mia to join them as she said, "We should go upstairs."

The rest of the girls, except for Stella, agreed and went upstairs, leaving Sky and Stella alone together.

When Mia entered her room she got a text from Beatrix in the group chat.

Beatrix:
You guys still raging?

Mia:
Haven't been for a while, but I definitely need a pick me up rn.

Riven:
Good, we haven't left from the room.

Mia:
On my way

Beatrix:
Me too

Mia turned off her phone and left her room.

"Where you going?" Musa asked.

"I don't know about you, but this has been the most emotionally taxing nights I've ever had. So I'm gonna go down to the party, and get as wasted as I can with my friends. Hopefully I can forget tonight even happened," Mia answered bluntly before leaving the suite.

*****

"Here we have, wasted, wasteder, and wastedest," Beatrix said as she recorded Mia, Riven, and Dane laughing while high.

"Shotgun me," Dane said to Riven and he leaned close to him.

"What about your girlfriend?" Riven mocked.

Dane furrowed his eyebrows, "Who?"

"You know, the weird-ass fat girl. Loves plants and brownies."

"She... She can go fuck a flower," Dane said making Mia, Riven, and Beatrix laugh.

"Burn!" Riven said before pulling Dane close to him and shotgunning him.

"Not burn," Mia giggled.

Beatrix chuckled, "My turn."

Riven chuckled and gave Beatrix the joint.

She pulled Mia in close and shotgunned her.

Mia squealed slightly and giggled when Riven and Beatrix pulled her and Dane close to them. Riven put the joint in his mouth and inhaled, shotgunning Beatrix, Mia, and Dane at the same time before the four of them shared a kiss.

*****

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, have a wonderful week! :)

Published: 04/04/2021

Words: 1,025

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3K 61
「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
82 0 4
Raven-Rose Silva, sixteen years of age, Saul Silva's only daughter. She was trained by her dad and along Sky since she could hold a sword and balance...
168K 4.3K 18
*ON HIATUS* "Kiss my ass." "Gladly." "You're a dick." "I agree." Morrigan Chambers is just your average Earth fairy, or so everyone thinks. When she...
2.3K 103 6
𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄 is found unconscious at the barrier by Bloom, who had been hearing a voice call for help for months. Somehow, the girl had survived the...