Lith(Gay Furry Sex Fantasy)

By Lustdillip

I wake up in a white void but not completely alone. A friendly cat stays by my side. This story is based off... More

A void?
A house?
A normal life?
A cowboy?
A inconvenience?

A vacation?

1.2K 12 31
By Lustdillip

(Swoosh) Once again, the Environment around us changes. Almost like we're in the eye of a hurricane. The terrain is swirled and sucked into the door furthermore revealing the latest new beginning in our lives. My jaw has practically dropped to the floor at the fresh sight. The hot sun beats down on me.

My feet rub through the warm sand beneath me. Seagulls call out in the distance. The splash of waves can be heard everwhere. It seems we are on a... island.

I smile and cry out in joy. "Hell Yea Lith, you summoned the perfect door!"

Lith is still a little dazed and confused. "W...where did we go this time?"

I look off into the endless sea of water and snap my fingers. "Vacation baby."

He giggles at my immaturity. I take a glance a Lith and my eyes pop wide open. "Holy shit."

He swiftly looks around. "Whats wrong!" "Do I have a spider on me?"

My flabbergasted face dissipates into a smirk. "No...no its just you look really good."

The only clothes Lith has on is a thin white cloth skirt that covers his upper front thighs and his rear goods. It doesn't hide much. His kitty parts can obviously been seen through it.

Lith suddenly realizes what he has on and a blush quickly develops. "Oh hehe thank you..." He looks me up and down. "And you don't look so bad yourself."

I was so caught up in everything that I didn't even notice I had the same thing on. "This is going to make everyday things a little awkward... anyways we go should look around." I reach my hand out.

He gives me a bright smile, takes my hand with his paw, and we hike further into the paradise. The island itself is no bigger than a 10 minutes walk.

We walk across the beach line. "Hey Lith, I wanna talk?"

He frowns. "About what?"

I put my hands up. "All of this, I mean is this our lives are constantly changing."

Lith thinks for a long time before grabing both of my hands and getting up real close. "Why would you want to leave this...?" He tears up and puts his head in my chest. "leave... me."

I jump to action. "NO! Of course not, I'm just... I don't know Lith."

He cheers up a little for some reason. "Can't we just be happy please, at least be happy for me."

I can't help but let a smile slip. "Fine." I boop him on the nose. "You know I love you don't you?"

Lith grins up at me. "Sure do."

I playfully smack his ass. "Now let's go have some fun."

The ocean is just begging to be jumped in. I guide lith over and he cautiously dips his paw in. "Nope I hate water."

It takes every ounce of will power to not push him in. It would be funny though. He'll get over it. I easily push lith into the water and jump in with him.

He rises to the surface growling. "I hate you."

I grab his ass cheeks and pull him close. "I love you to."

"That's not what I..."

I interrupt his pouting with a big kiss. It seemed to wash away his anger. "feel better now?"

He nods with a smile. "But not completly maybe you could do some other things to make it better."

My fingers move in between his ass cheeks. "Sure thing sweetpea."

His cheeks turn bright pink. Maybe I should switch it up a bit. Make my kitty happy. I put on a mischievous look and slowly sink under the water. Cacthing Lith off guard, I suck the tip of his cock.

I almost knocked him off his feet. I swirl my tounge around the head of his kittyhood for as long as my breath will hold. I set his thighs on my shoulders his crotch almost in my face, I lift him straight up out of the water and catch my breath. He chuckles and bites his lip as he looks down at me. Lith is completely suspended in the air by my shoulders.

His cock is asking to be pleased so better get to working. I struggle for a little bit but I get his dick in my mouth. He sits further into my face and his cock slides down my throat choking me. It's not like I could escape in this position, so I'll just have to endure it. The irony is I can't breath in this position either.

My throat is used as his pleasure toy for a good 4 minutes before he finally cums. I'm released from his grasp.

I start to head back to the beach. "Phew my back."

He flicks my ear. "What are you trying to say?"

"Ow sorry." Oops Bad idea.

Lith climbs off and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

I rub my sore throat. "Anything for you sweetheart."

He brushes his ass on fully hard cock. "Let's go to that shelter."

My jaw clenches at the teasing. I hope he helps me with my friend down there. Since when am I not the main top? Oh yea, I guess I fell in love with him and a happy kitty is a nice kitty. Those claws can be dangerous.

Anyways we eventually make it to the small shelter. It has a dining area and bedroom both with no walls. I guess privacy don't much matter since there's nobody out here but us.

Lith crawls onto the very big bed and lays on his stomach. "Can you give me massage?"

"Of course." I stare at his ass. "And a few other things."

He raises his voice. "After my massage!"

I snicker. "Okay okay geez."

I hop on the bed and sit on my knees behind him. It's very difficult to not get turned by that ass of his. The sun is settling making it a perfect evening. My hands begin to rub his upper back causing him to purr. A smile develops on my face at the sight.

My fingers do their magic, gently digging into his back. They work their way down to his lower back once I think he's satisfied. His ass is looking very touchable at the moment. Maybe I'll just give it a little rub. My hands meddle with his plump cheeks.

He doesn't seem to mind. I keep it going and massage his thighs, getting dangerously close to his kittyhood.

My cock is crazy hard right now and needs some tending to. "Can I go ahead?" Hope he knows what I talking about.

Lith nods and sways his ass, giving me approval. I don't push my luck and get right into it. I stick my cock in between his soft cheeks, moving my hips back and forth. It almost feels like I could already cum with all this waiting I had to do. My dick slides in and out of his cheeks with no problem.

Grinding against his asshole and being incased by his cheeks is so damn good. My legs are starting to get weak so I lean over his back. This gives me an opportunity to do some more naughty things. I kiss and suck the back of his neck while grinding on him. Lith has had enough of my teasing.

He backs his ass up into my crotch eager to be fucked. I'm not complaining so I get right to work. My shaft drives itself into him, causing him to let out the loudest moan yet. It didn't hurt him, it just felt really good. His moist and fleshy insides grip tightly around my cock.

Lith's toes curl up, his eyes roll into the back of his head, and his back arches as I fuck his brains out. Moans escape in perfect intervals while I thrust. I pound his tight ass into another dimension. My rod begins to twitch and a few seconds later I burst all up in Lith. Every muscle in my body gives out.

It take every ounce of energy not to submit to the pleasure and fall on Lith while letting loose. The hormones in my body start to calm down, and blood begins to flow normally again. A tired feeling hits me like a bullet. I pull put and roll over. Lith perks up at the opportunity to snuggle up next to me.

He gives me those puppy dog eyes or kitten eyes I guess... anyways they're damn near impossible to resist to the point that it's not even really fair. I succumb to the cuteness and scoop him up in my arms. The night falls short after that. My eyes open to a cute sleeping kitty. Might as well let him sleep for the time being.

Letting him sleep gives me time to think over some things. I'm not certain what we're going to do today. Everything is going amazing between me and Lith at the moment. There is one question that's been on my mind for a while. What the hell is going on?

We had to be put here for some reason. Why is it Lith knows his name and past but I don't? He's never even asked my name. None of it makes any sense. It breaks my heart to be thinking about these things but it's all good questions that need answers.

I may never find the answer to these questions. What if I dont? Would it matter if did? No, It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is lith.

I don't want to lose him. He's all I got. Lith's happy and I'm happy so for now I'll leave him be instead of bombarding him with all these questions. A yawn fills my ears. My eyes dart to Lith stretching and yawning.

I kiss him on his little forehead. "Good morning sexy."

He rubs his eyes and yawns once more. "Good morning."

I caress his cheek. "Ready for big day."

Lith chuckles. "What swimming and sex?"

I grin. "Ever heard of something more fun?"

He looks up and smirks. "Well maybe."

I attempt to find what he's looking at and fail. "What?"

"I want a coconut." He points up at the palm tree.

I roll my eyes. "I don't want to climb that."

Lith's eyes fill with disappointment. "But... okay."

Dammit, the sad little kitty card always works. "Fine."

His disappointment dissapates into a perky happiness. "Really! I love you."

Maybe agreeing to it was worth it after all. "Love you to sweetpea."

I sigh and hop out of the comfortable bed. The tree really high. This sure as hell is not going to be fun. I'm sure lith is going to a merry old time watching me look like a idiot. Whatever, here goes nothing.

I grip the truck and pull my way up. Luckily the tree has little wedges around it that I can grab. Through trial and error I make it up. The coconuts are just within reach. My hand reaches out for it, SHIT!

My feet slip and I plummet to rhw ground.

Lith rushes to me. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" "Hey... Please wake up."

I can't but let a smirk slip. Immediately a hand slaps me across my face.

My eyes open to Lith glaring right at me. "Don't do that again!" He hugs me tight. "You scared me."

I didn't realize how emotionally tore up Lith is. "Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry." I smile. "I'll try not to fall out of trees anymore."

He bites my nipple. "Better not."

"Ow! Okay." My hand raises. "Got you something."

"Yay! I've always wanted to try one."

I find the closest rock and crack that baby open.

Lith digs in. "Eww that's disgusting."

I laugh. "Of course it is, normal coconuts have stuff added to them."

"Oh well thats disappointing."

I rub my head and joke, "If I had a little more control on that tree I could've brought you a couple more."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Shit." We look at each other.

I'm pretty sure we've both been a little change anyway. My face is getting sunburned.

Lith taps me on the shoulder. "Bet you can't guess what's on the other side."

"Bet taken, what do I get if I win?"

He looks up and contemplates it for a moment. "Who ever wins gets to tell the other person what to do for 5 minutes."

I grin from ear to ear. "Alright! I bet we're going to be police officers."

Lith nods. "Good guess, but I think we're going to be some kind of rich people."

"Let's do this." I open the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
256K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
265K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...