𝐫𝐑𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐦 | 𝙧. 𝙨π™ͺ𝙣𝙖...

By txmima

࿐ྂ ✧ life is complicated. love is complicated. y/n... More

the contract - 01
a night to remember - 03 (smut)
after party - 04
atsumu's bed - 05 (smut)
round two - 06 (smut)
facetime - 07 (smut)
closet - 08 (smut)
hotel - 09 (smut)
the return - 10 (smut)
therapist - 11
akaashi - 12
quickie - 13 (smut)
the event - 14 (smut)
drinks - 15 (mini smut)
leave - 16
teddy bear - 17
notes - 18
dinner - 19
home - 20
allyson - 21 (mini smut)
flashbacks - 22 (smut)
hospital - 23
busy week - 24

practice - 02

26.3K 743 4.7K
By txmima

"just one!" you begged Akane. "please just let me eat one?" you tried to grab the bag from her hand.

"one." she took out a gummy bear from the gift box that a fan had given you, full of food and other cute things. "no more. now go get changed. i have to go run some errands, i'll send a driver to take you home after you're done here."

you smiled and as you ate the gummy bear. whenever you would get sweets or any type of foods from fans, Akane had always thrown it out or given it to relatives of her.

you had never gotten the chance to enjoy and you felt bad that their gifts were going to 'waste'.

after eating the gummy bear, you were satisfied and went to the changing room. you stared at the clothes that were given to you. "i think the bottom half is missing..." you told the stylist.

"no, these were specifically assigned. Mr. Ukai and the rest of the team had decided it would be best to practice in this, something loose so you're able to move around comfortably."

you blinked, staring at the shirt. you gulped before going to the back and taking off your outfit. you changed into a plain silk white shirt that had barely covered your bottom.

to make it worse, the only bottoms was a pair of Calvin Klein shorts that were tight and barely covering you.

once the stylists saw that you were dressed, they took you out to the dance room. you shyly walked, embarrassed of your outfit. the stares were on you as you stood next to the mirror.

"okay, we have everyone!" Ukai clapped. you looked at the boy's outfit, they were wearing completely regular sweats and tank top. you noticed both of their tattoos, running down their arm. "(y/n), are you sure you don't wanna take off your scarf? it might start to get hot."

you shook your head. "i'm fine." you said with your head low. Ukai and the boys looked at you unsurely.

'there's definitely gotta be a story behind that.' both of the boys thought.

"okay then. let's get started. i have my two assistants here, we'll be showing the full choreography. don't feel bad if you don't memorize it all at one time." Ukai said and gestured for the assistants to come to him.

the older woman and older man made their way to Ukai. "pretend me and him," he pointed at the other male dance instructor. "are one of you two," he referenced to Suna and Akaashi. "(y/n), she'll be representing you."

all three of you nodded, paying attention to the three. "since we don't have any recording of the song you three will be singing, we'll just use this song as reference and substitute for now."

Ukai pressed the button of a remote and the song 'Love Is A Bitch by Two Feet' started playing.

the position that the three instructors were currently in was.. erotic.

Ukai was positioned at the left side, the female in the middle, head facing towards the male on the right side. Ukai was positioned at her neck, as if to kiss her neck and his hand on her lower waist, the other male was positioned to kiss her chest, his hand at her back.

you took a big breather, watching as they moved to the beat of the song. there was also a cameraman, recording. once they were finished showing for the first time, Ukai explained things a bit more.

"so basically, the hard part is for (y/n). at the beginning of the dance, as the position you saw we three were in starting off as, (y/n) will be wearing a white blindfold." he explained.

"then throughout the dance, Suna, will be the one to take off the blindfold but when you get your sight, you'll be seeing Akaashi. we'll be meeting tomorrow to start the recording of the song, as our studio is creating the beat today."

"i'll be handing you the lyric sheets today for you to study, as well as a video recording of us to practice the dance moves on your own. of course you're allowed to use this study whenever you want, i'll let my security know."

everyone nodded. "okay! let's do this two more times and we'll be done for today. we can start off slow since it's something neither of you have worked with before."

after two more times and more explaining about the choreography, Ukai finished talking.

"Akaashi and i are gonna stay back and practice some more." Suna said.

Ukai grinned. "well then! that's a good idea. i'll leave the keys to you and make sure the security stays late. i'll be back with lyric sheets and i'll send the videos to your email."

Suna and Akaashi thanked them and looked over at you, who was taking a sip of your water. "hey." Akaashi called for you. "you down staying back and working on the moves?"

'should i? but i want to sleep...but Akane will kill me...nah i should just go home.' you thought. you nodded, agreeing to stay. 'dumb fucking bitch.' you mentally yelled at yourself.

after Ukai had came back from emailing you three and handing out the lyric sheet, he said his goodbyes, as well as the other instructors. it was just you three alone in the big studio. 'i don't have a good feeling about this...'.

Akaashi played the video recording on the big screen and all of you studied the video. "let's start at the first part." Akaashi said as he went to the middle of the room.

you stood up, shyly walking to them. "don't get nervous now." Suna said as the three of you stood in the middle. Akaashi's hand went to your lower waist and Suna's at your back, exactly how Ukai and the others were.

you stood at the mirror, looking at your position. "i don't think i'll be able to position myself right with your scarf. it's okay if i take it off right?" Akaashi light pulled the scarf but you quickly stopped it from unknotting.

"no." you said, almost yelling. "just position yourself above from the scarf. i'll have it off next practice." you strictly said.

Akaashi held his arms up in surrender. Akaashi's lips were at your neck, a few centimeters away from touching your neck. Suna's lips were at your chest, a little bit lower than where the male instructors was.

you felt like you being suffocated but yet you were breathing perfectly fine.

Akaashi and Suna's eyes looked up at you. you cleared your throat. "wh-what's the next part?" you stammered.

Suna played the video. it was just the three walking around in a circle while fiercely looking into the back of their heads.

"well, you're gonna be blindfolded anyway. (y/n) and me keep our head low, Suna stares at her back of the head but with that possessive look." Akaashi explained. "oh! and let me record this."

you all got in the first position you were just in and slowly separated, following the beat of the song. you did as Akaashi said and your head was low. you could feel Suna staring at you from the back.

once the beat dropped, it was time for the next part but you guys stopped there. Akaashi went to the phone and stopped the video. he came back to you guys and played the video.

you can't lie, you guys looked hot, especially with the song playing in the background. "we look fucking hot." Akaashi said, liking the video. Suna chuckled and agreed with him.

"let's stop there for today. i wanna look at the lyric sheets and afterwards we can go for drinks." Suna said. Akaashi nodded eagerly at the mention of drinks. they both stared at you.

"i'm pretty sure your manager would be happy to see you're trying to get close and comfortable with the people you were working with." Suna said and then drank from his water bottle.

"fine..." you said quietly. Akaashi chuckled and nodded. the three of you got the music sheet and you sat down on the floor, the boys sitting down afterwards.

you skimmed through the paper. your part didn't start till the end, in the beginning was just the boys.

"oh damn, oh damn, oh damn i'm so perplexed with just one breath, i'm locked in." Suna sang the first lyric of the song.

'holy shit—he sings so good.' you thought.

"oh damn, oh damn, oh damn I'm so perplexed on that, it's almost shocking." Akaashi sang the next part.

'holy fuck—they're both hot and have these voices!?' your mind was running everything.

"(y/n), sing this part, i wanna hear this." Akaashi said and showed you the part. you looked for the part on your paper and inhaled and exhaled quickly.

"oh man, oh man I am not really known for ever being speechless—but now, but now somehow my words roll off my tongue right onto your lips..." you sang.

the boys looked at you intrigued. you pulled the hair from your front behind your ear and looked down, embarrassed.

"this is gonna be fun." Suna said, mostly to him and smirking. "we'll hear each other tomorrow. let's go get changed and go for drinks."

everyone stood up and the boys went to their dressing rooms and you went to yours. you changed into your outfit that you had come with, which consisted of a thin white shirt underneath and a black and then white lines stripes dress with it scrunching up on your side with a belt piece.

once you were changed and ready, you grabbed your purse and exited. the boys were waiting for you outside the studio. once you were here, they locked the studio and then all of you took the elevator down.

the atmosphere was normal, but felt weird to you. Suna handed the key to the security at the front and exited. "let's take my car, it's big for all three of us and i'm not driving." Akaashi said.

you noticed your driver waiting for you. "i'll be right back." you told them and walked over to your driver. "i'll be going with drinks. tell my mother that i'm 'bonding' with them." you put air quotes around bonding.

the driver nodded. you said goodbye and entered Akaashi's car, he wasn't wrong about it being big. "i think we should just go to my house.." Akaashi said. "since you know, we can avoid everyone or stop from causing any attention."

you weren't so happy about the idea..but his reasoning was right. you and Suna nodded. "okay. hey! stop at the liquor store on the way." Akaashi told the driver.

the driver nodded. he stopped at the nearest liquor store and the boys exited the car and followed behind them. you guys entered the liquor store and picked all the drinks you saw, Vodka, Rum, Beer, Whiskey.

once you all had what you wanted, you all split the price because you felt bad to put the price on one person. after you got into the car, the driving drove go Akaashi's house.

(author's note: i'm not completely sure if this is in Tokyo, Japan, which is where this is taking place, but anyways yeah, i got this picture for google)

your jaw dropped, seeing the house. you didn't even know they had nice houses like these. you and Suna followed behind Akaashi. "Suna, it's not your first time being here,

(y/n)," he turned to you as you entered. "what do you think?"

"um, it's really nice. this house must've cost a fortune." you answered and took off your heels.

"well my parents got me this place, so i'm not sure about that..but i'm glad you like it. come, sit down, i'll go get some glasses. make yourself comfortable." Akaashi said as he ran.

you entered the living room and sat down on the couch. Akaashi returned with the glasses and sat down. "(y/n), you know how to handle your liquor?" Suna asked with an amused look.

"mm, so-so." you replied.

Suna nodded. he poured you a shot with Vodka and Rum. he stirred it and then handed it to you. you took a big breath and then chugged the shot down, the alcohol burned your throat.

"let's play a game." Akaashi said, holding up a beer bottle. "drink for everything you have done?" Suna nodded and you shrugged. "okay okay, i'll start. had sex?" Akaashi raised his eyebrow.

୨୧

ahh, i'm gonna end it there because i want the scenes for the next chapter to be on a separate chapter :)

i'm sorry it's soo short >.< chapters will get longer, most around 2200-4000 words as we get more into the book so, be patient please :)

if you're from tiktok, it's next chapter >.< updating schedule is ever four days so it will be out on the 23rd, six PM EST

my socials are in my bio,
also i post somewhat spoilers on my tiktok incase you want to see those >.< let me know if you rather i post them on twitter :)

i hope you liked this chapter, i hope you come back for me :3

vote, comment, follow

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.6K 25
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again
170K 4.2K 42
"So they're... dating?" ... Going to a new highschool i probably least expected falling for some volleyball player that made my life even more compli...
228K 6.9K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
51.5K 1.4K 50
iwaizumi got a girlfriend. he made it complicated. suna got feelings for y/n. it's complicated. wrote this story for coping mechanism, there's a lot...