Starstruck| Sk8 x Reader

By lpunchlinel

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓ In which an ex-surfer girl, grows a new passion for skating, after 3 years moving int... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Visiting Cherry at the Hospital
Reki's Route

23

15.2K 565 651
By lpunchlinel

Y/n Pov

I was panting heavily. trying to catch my breath as I had placed my hands on my knees while Joe pats my back gently while my friends were arguing with Cleo and a few of her friends.

"Cleo please apologize to Y/n, she could have seriously gotten hurt" Felix, Cleo's cousin said scolding her as her friends were a bit disappointed in her.

"My kitten could have gotten hurt so you must pay the price for it," Miya said darkly, glaring at the brunette girl who was simply annoyed and silent.

"Are you feeling better now, Y/n?" Langa asked me as Reki was having an argument with one of Cleo's friends. I nodded at the pastel blue-haired boy and smiled at him.

"Guys, I'm fine, like I said a dozen times. Cleo, I had fun surfing with you, I don't blame you for being so competitive, either way, you would've won. So thank you for making me surf again" I tell the brunette who looked at me in shock as I stood up straight and walked towards her. Lifting out my hand for her to shake.

"What?!" Everyone yelled out as I let out a genuine smile as the girl hesitantly shook my hand.

"U-um, sorry for that move back there, I also had a great time surfing with you too" She tells me with a small smile as all was forgiven.

"Y/n are you so sure about that?" Reki pouted, disagreeing with how I forgave the girl so easily.

"I'm really fine, I swear, now come on we came here to relax and have fun, no need to be so tense," I tell my friends with a sweet smile as I ran my hand through my wet hair making the boys suddenly flush red.

"Well as Y/n said, it's okay now, no need for us to cause such commotion, so many people were watching you guys" Hiromi, aka Shadow, said as Cherry nodded in agreement as he had his parasol out.

"Well then, it was nice meeting you Y/n, we're all pretty much fans of you and have been learning some of your moves, maybe someday you'll return to surfing" Felix spoke with his cheeks tinted pink.

"Hah, maybe someday but I found something else that I'm more passionate about," I said and with that, we said our goodbyes to Cleo and her friends as they had to head back somewhere else already.

The gang and I continued to have fun on the beach. We were currently playing volleyball but Miya kept having nose bleeds all of a sudden whenever he looked at me which seemed to annoy Reki and Langa. Well I tried not to get nosebleeds either from looking at Reki and Langa, they just looked really good!

"Guys, it's too hot!" Langa pouted as his face was getting all red. Aww, I forgot he's not used to this heat since he's been around in the cold for a very long time.

"I guess we should stop here, Langa you'll need to take off that swimsuit vest," I tell the boy as Reki, Langa, Miya, and I walked over to the shade where our towels were out as we made Langa lay down.

Reki helped remove Langa's shirt and I could see his slim lean muscle making my face heat up. We grabbed a fan for each of us and started fanning Langa's body.

"Y/n you're so cold" Langa groaned out in pleasure as he laid his face on my lap, making my face heat up, his arms on the sides of my thighs, holding me in place as the other two boys glared at the pastel blue-haired male.

"My hands are getting tired" Miya pouted in annoyance as Reki sighed.

"Langa let Y/n go, are you sure you're not faking this?" Reki muttered with a small frown as he and Miya set their fans down for a moment.

"Well, Langa is pretty hot" As those words came out o my mouth the two boys gave me a deadpanned look as Langa only blushed more and not by the heat. "N-NOT like that! I MEAN that he feels pretty hot and I'm kind of cold if you touch me, I guess that's why he's holding onto me?..."

"Y/n if he gets to do that, then so can I, I'm feeling quite hot," Reki said so dramatically making me chuckle at his foolishness.

"Me too kitten, it's soo hot~" Miya said in sarcasm as he placed his hand on his forehead to be more dramatic.

"Can you guys keep it down.."Langa mumbled in my lap as he was slowly drifting to sleep. I brushed my fingers into his pastel blue silky hair as the two boys scowled at Langa.

"I don't know what's with you guys but I guess just take turns so it can be fair for all of you," I say since I noticed Miya was already going to throw some fit.

"Mmm, fine" Miya mumbled as Reki sighed in defeat.

Once Langa cooled down the others took turns laying on my lap as we watched the older adults have their fun. Cherry moved towards a different spot as he said he wanted to relax on his own.

When we had our lunch break, Reki wanted to mess around with Miya who was playing on his switch, very concentrated on it. The redhead grabbed a scoop of icecream and slipped it on Miya's sweater, making the poor boy freak out and drop his switch.

And this made Miya chase after Reki was a pretty amusing thing to watch as I sat with Langa as rested his head on my shoulder,  both of us eating ice cream.

Once Miya got to beat up, the two went back to us. Joe was currently being his usual womanizer self while we stayed here and relaxed.

"By the way, where's Joe?" Hiromi asked as he came back with more fresh drinks for us.

"Over there" Reki mumbled from my thigh as he was laying down straight, while resting on my lap.

"The nerve of that guy! I'll get in his way!"Hiromi said in annoyance as we each took our fresh drinks.

"Don't you'll do the opposite" Reki tells the older male as he rubbed circles on my thigh.

"Opposite?!" Hiromi says feeling offended.

"Oh no! That guy is scary~" Reki cooed out in a high pitch voice as he sat up and wrapped his arms around me as he also poked Langa who was in a daze, tired from the activities we've done and from the heat. "So scary~"

"I'll protect you both," Langa said sternly, pretending to be Joe as he wrapped his arms around me, now sandwiched between them too.

"Tch" We hear Miya say as he stood up and walked away from us, putting up the hoodie of his sweater.

"Miya?" Reki says in confusion as the two males still held onto me as we watched this scene unfold.

"Papa! Mom said if you don't get back soon, she'll kill you" Miya said in a very cute boyish voice as he sat down on the sand grabbing hold of Joe's short as he pointed out over to someone.

"What, it's just Kaoru!" Joe said in annoyance. I couldn't help but laugh as we all noticed the blush on his cheeks when he checked Cherry out. The women he was talking to looked displeased and were ready to leave.

"Please! Don't take Dad away from me!" Miya said so cutely and pretended to have tears in his eyes which made the two women leave, not wanting to get involved in this.

And the rest of us here laughed our asses of while still being sandwiched between Reki and Langa.

*•*•*•*•*•*•

So here we were in a shabby cramped inn, with the five of us. We all wore the same clothes from before going into the beach. Hiromi couldn't get me another room for myself so we all had to stay together. The inn seemed very old and a bit unsanitary.

"This is so cramped up" Reki muttered on my shoulder as I took a sip of the cool water from a cup while streaming to some of Eve's songs. I remember Langa was currently trying to find a restroom since he really needed to go do his business.

"It's 3000 yen, don't complain," Hiromi said as he had a small fan in front of his face.

"You're just too big, old man," Miya said plainly.

"I'm not an old man! I'm still young!" The orange-haired man said in annoyance as he lifted up his shirt to show off his abs, which no one really paid attention to.

"Ah man, I guess I'll take a nap time until dinner. Y/n let me use your lap again" Reki said as his tone of voice sounded bored. I hummed in acknowledgment as I moved a bit away from the table to leave space for Reki to lay on my lap.

"There won't be any dinner," Hiromi said which made me and Reki look at the man in disbelief.

"Huh?!"

"Why?!" I asked in confusion and disbelief. I'm already getting hungry again...

"Reality is so harsh," Miya said plainly as his eyes were still glued on his game.

"Ugh seriously..."Reki mumbled with a frown on his face as he laid his head on my lap. Suddenly we heard the door behind us open.

"What is going on?" We hear Joe say from behind us as Reki sat up again.

"We won't be eating because Hiromi is too poor right now," I say tiredly as my own stomach growled while Hiromi threw a fit at me.

"Hmm, well good thing I had already ordered food for us," Joe said making all of us look at him like he was our savior.

"Meals are tastier when you eat with a bunch of people," Joe said as we entered a big fancy room from the other inn where he and Cherry are staying at.

"Kojiro? And you guys, too?" Cherry said in disbelief as I eyed the delicious food on the table for everyone.

"Awesome! What's up with this full coursed meal?" Reki said in amazement as most of it was sushi.

"Okay, this big brother here is treating all of you today!"Joe said with a wide smile as he grabbed a hold of Cherry's shoulder.

"Oi you bafoon!" Cherry snapped at him.

"Come on, at least to celebrate seeing my little flower surf! If that Cleo girl played fair a square, Y/n would have won, so to you, little flower!" Joe declared with his fist up and the others cheered for me as Cherry only sighed in defeat. "Now then, time to eat!"

"Reki, did you already text Langa where we are?" I ask as I ate a piece of the salmon sushi from my plate.

"Ah yeah, he saw my message, so he should be here in a bit," He tells me as I hummed.

And soon Langa came just in time as we all chit chatted and ate more. Joe and Cherry seemed ro have some high tolerance in alcohol while Hiromi was very weak to it.

"Manager, I-I'm in love with how you work!" Hiromi drunkenly cried out as he clung to Joe.

"Stop it! I'm not your manager!" Joe said in discomfort as he tried pushing away the big clingy male. "Let me go!"

"So what's so good about alcohol?" Miya questioned.

"Not much, it can make you a mess like him I guess," I say as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Little boys might not understand" Reki taunted as he sneakily reached out to grab an alcoholic drink but Cherry was literally right beside him so he smacked Rekis hand with his fan.

"Underage drinking is prohibited" We hear the feminine robotic voice from Carla say as Cherry's skateboard brightened up when she spoke.

"That was a small mistake," Reki said with a sweatdrop.

"Reki, I brought it over" We hear Langa say as he comes in the room with his skateboard in his hands. He was first to finish his meal since he wanted to bring his board so Reki Can check it out.

"Oh..just as I thought, the shaft is a bit off and it's hard to keep your balance with this, isn't it?" Reki said I moved back as but so he can grab a hold of Langa's board.

"How'd you know?" I ask as I look at him,

"Just by watching Langa skate" He responded as he inspected the wheels of Langas skateboard.

"You're amazing Reki" Langa said letting out a genuine smile. His smile, he's going to make my heart burst I swear.

"This is all so normal," Reki said with a small smile but I saw that sad expression he had even if it was for a couple of seconds which made

"What's wrong?" I asked the redhead as I poked his soft cheek, which gained his attention.

"Ah it's nothing, don't worry about it," He tells me a sweet smile as he glances at me as I pulled my finger away, still unsure what is on his mind.

"Oh I forgot to mention, today is some special day here" Miya mentions making us look over at him.

"Of what?" Cherry asks.

"Supposedly it shows up?" The younger boy says as we could hear Shadow snoring loudly.

"Huh? What shows up? Wait you don't mean..." Langa says in realization. Ah Miya must be talking about those 'curses' from this island.

"I heard from the hostess just now, she said 'Today is a special day, so please do not walk around after sunset'" Miya explains as his face suddenly grows dark looking at us, mainly at Reki.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, you don't have to tell me. I have nothing to do outside" Reki says as he stood up and began walking away, towards the exit.

"Reki?" Langa calls out in confusion.

"I'll go get a drink," He says not turning around to look at us as he proceeded to leave making me go into deep thought.

Langa placed a hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts as he shot me a look of concern. I only shot him a reassuring smile as I looked away from his gaze. Reki..Reki..whatever is going on in that mind of yours, I hope whenever you're ready to tell me, you can talk to me.. I don't want you to ever feel alone or behind in any kind of way..

*•*•*•*•*•
(Unedited)

Hey readers!

Here's the new chapter, the next one should be posted sometime by this weekend or maybe tmr! Hope y'all enjoyed this! Most of you all want poly, I may add two extra routes in the end for those that solely want Reki or Langa. Well either way I believe there's still plenty of time when y'all want to switch lanes 😳I'm still waiting for the right moment where more sparks of romance and tough decisions will be added.

Reki and Langa in this beach episode were just godly I swear😤 and they were so cute! Ahhhh!

Thanks for reading!!! Stay tuned for the next chapter! And stay safe everyone <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.4K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...
36.9K 7.5K 33
جـیـۆن جۆنکووک لە ڕووداوێکی هاتووچۆی تەماویدا خێزان و منداڵە ساواکەی لەدەست دەدات لەم ناوەندەدا کچێکی گەنجی پڕ هیوا دەبێتە تاوانبار جیۆن جۆنکووک...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
73.3K 8.8K 60
Ezhilarasan and Kanmani has a beautiful life together and they have a cute daughter Named Ashwika. Their life goes well but their fate seperates them...