VENUS 🪐 STILES STILINSKI {1}

By vividtoxicity

└➤ VENUS 。✑ ─────┐ \ˈvē-nəs\ ❝ the Roman goddess of love and beauty associated with... More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
SEQUEL!

CHAPTER NINETEEN

19.1K 734 143
By vividtoxicity

     The group had quickly realised that all of their ways out had been blocked. Isaac had his head peeking through one of the holes above them, trying to spot either Scott or Stiles but he couldn't really see much from the storm. More dirt was starting to seep into the cellar, making Jennifers plan all the more obvious to everyone.

A loud rumbling had caught their attention, looking upward they noticed that more of the ground above them was seeping through, if Stilinski hadn't pulled Isaac back when the beam collapsed, it would have crushed him.

     "It's gonna collapse in on us." Venus yelled out, noticing the beams above them to start to break. Isaac quickly moves under one of the main beams, holding it up and trying to keep the ceiling from crushing all of them.

Pushing Stilinski and Melissa to the side, she joins the boy, holding her hands above her head and taking n a deep breath, willing the ground above them to hold a little longer.

     They were both starting to sweat, more ground was collapsing around them making the space tighter. Venus knew Isaac couldn't hold it for much longer, partly due to his claustrophobia and partly due to the impending lunar eclipse. So the girl had been saving her strength, knowing that in a few minutes it would be on her to keep the cellar up.

     "Is it me, or is this place getting smaller?" the boy grunts, looking at the girl next to him, surprised to see a small field of energy covering the six of them. Equally surprising the adults around them as well, since she either hadn't been on the chess board or they weren't told she was any part supernatural.

     She could tell Isaac was starting to struggle as the eclipse was getting closer and closer, the boy finally dropping the beam when the moon had been fully covered. Venus let out a yell as she feels more weight pushing down on her hands from over.

"I can't hold it!" Isaac yells, letting out a pained gasp.

     "Stay close to me!" she yells out to them, the strain evident in her voice. The five listen to her, instantly doing as she said, trying to help her as much as they could. The creaking above them was only increasing as the girl chanted affirmations in her head.

Sweet Eurydice, help me! Come on you stupid tree, just hold a little longer.

     Thankfully she didn't have to hold it for much longer before Stiles jumped down into the cellar, wedging his baseball bat between the ground and the beam above them. Throwing himself at his dad shortly after, clearly glad to see them alive.

However, the dirt was still flowing into the cellar and the storm outside was still raging as the seven of them packed closer together.

     "I can hold the dirt from falling further in." Venus calls out, holding her hands out in front of her, creating a small barrier between them and the sink holes. "But it won't stop unless she stops it or they kill her."

     She could see the worry grow on the faces around her at her words. Venus had began to struggle after a few minutes, her energy draining quicker than she though it would but she wasn't about to let any of these people die. A groan escapes her involuntarily as she feels her strength slipping further away by the second.

     "Vee, you're gonna wear yourself out." Stiles informs, placing his hand on her shoulder but he didn't get a response from the girl. She wasn't going to break her focus.

Suddenly, the wind coming from above them stops squealing and the shaking of the earth come to a halt. The dirt stops flowing into the cellar, finally giving Venus the chance to drop her hands and catch her breath, Stiles giving her shoulder a squeeze.

"Is it over?" Allison question, looking around her.

     "She's dead." Venus reveals breathlessly, looking at the girl.

She could feel Jennifers presence slowly leave the world around them, the imbalance she had caused to slowly slip away, it still lingered but it wasn't as prominent anymore.

The group start to let out relieved laughs as they realised they were finally safe and it was all finally over for good. Stiles pulled the girl into a hug after letting go of his father, he held her tightly as a sort of thank you, you could say, only pulling away when his phone rang in his pocket.

     Scott?" the boy answers. "Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. Are you okay? Well, you think you can come get us? Great, bring a ladder."

•••

     It had been increasingly calm in Beacon Hills for the last few days. Venus wasn't hurting anymore, the balance wasn't in danger, everything was okay. She still worried for her friends, especially after the surrogate sacrifice situation, she knew they could still feel its effects but they were doing better than she expected.

She had crossed the street the night after it all ended, making her way to the Stilinski household, knocking and patiently waiting on their porch.

     She wasn't really sure what had inclined her to come over here, she just knew she wanted to check up and see if they were both okay after everything. Venus was met with Mr. Stilinskis smiling face as the door swung open.

"Venus, right?" he asks, pointing at her.

"That would be me, yes." she smiled. "It's nice to see you're doing good."

"That would be thanks to you."

"I didn't do much, you should really be thanking your son. Without him, Scott and Allison we never would've even found the cellar."

"You still played a big part in that cellar, so thank you, truly." he surprises her by pulling her into a short, grateful hug, making her let out a small laugh. "I'm assuming you want to see Stiles?"

"Uh, yeah. If that's okay." Venus confirms his inclinations, he tells her which room is his and she makes her way up the stairs, thanking the man and giving him one more smile.

Stiles opens the door a few seconds after she knocks, shock evident on his features as he sees her.

"Hey." he speaks softly, opening his door wider and letting her in his room. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see if you guys were doing okay." she replies truthfully. "Your dad seems really happy."

"Yeah, yeah, we're good. Thank you, by the way, for what you did in the cellar."

"Well, technically speaking, it's literally kind of my job." she laughs, her nose crinkling slightly. "But you're welcome, I suppose."

     They stood there for a few seconds, just watching each other in awe, Venus hadn't taken much notice before of the many moles that littered across his skin nor did she notice how bright his eyes were. Their staring contest was interrupted by Stiles' father making his way into the room, the pair turning to face him.

"Venus, would you like to join us for dinner? We're ordering pizza." Noah smiles, resting his shoulder on the doorframe of the boys room.

"Oh, no, that's okay Mr. Stilinski." she clears her throat, sending the man a bright smile. "I should be getting back to my dad, but thank you! I'm really glad you're both okay.l

     She gives Stiles one last hug, smiling at his father before making her way out of his room, yelling back a 'goodnight' for the both of them and then exiting their house. All the while, ignoring the beating of her heart in her throat.

Meanwhile, the boy was still stuck in his place, just as how she had hugged him, his father watching him in amusement.

     "She's nice. I like her." his dad smiles, looking at his son knowingly. "I don't know what she is, but she saved our lives. You better ask her out before someone else does, son."

"Dad, stop, please." Stiles laughs, making his way back downstairs with his father.

     Venus could never have expected the last couple months of her life, but she had been very grateful for them. She had been grateful she had listened to her father and put herself out there. Maybe it wasn't the way either of them had hoped but it was something, she now had people she cared about and who cared about her. She had people she count on other than just her father and they were both simply grateful.

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 184 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
129K 2.6K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...
157K 4.9K 30
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
21.4K 904 42
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...