My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 4: Monday

7.1K 104 172
By celeb_stories123

Monday
Tom POV:
I woke up to the sunlight from the window shining into my eyes. I moaned before standing up and seeing Harrison next to me. On the other couch y/n was passed out. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw that we were going to be late for school. "Guys wake up!" I exclaimed running to the door to throw on my shoes.

"What time is it?" I heard y/n whine.

"We have 10 minutes until school and I have to go home to change and grab my school stuff" I explained. "Is Harrison up?"

"Sadly" I heard Harrison moan from the other room.

"Let's go Haz" I exclaimed.

"Fine" I heard him say before making his way over to the door and grabbing his shoes.

"I'll see you guys at school" y/n told the both of us before making her way up the stairs.

"Cya!" Harrison said heading out the door while holding his shoes.

"Be safe!" I said before following Harrison out the door. We got into our cars and drove away from y/n's house. I went to my house and quickly changed before grabbing my backpack and getting back into the car. I sped off to school. Once I arrived I ran into the building before making my way into class. I sat down next to y/n right when the bell rang.

"Good job Tom" she said ruffling my already messed up hair.

"Ahh please fix it" I said pulling out of phone to look at my bed head.

"Here" she said pulling a comb out of her pencil pouch.

"Ahh this is why I love you" I said running the comb through my hair to make me look like a normal person.

"Much better" she said taking the comb out of my hands and putting it back into her pencil pouch.

"Miss y/l/n and Mr Holland please direct your attention to the front of the room before both of you will be earning a detention" the history teacher Mrs Hallow explained.

"Sorry miss" I said lightly before pulling out my folder and beginning to work. I looked over to my side to see y/n trying not to laugh. We both smiled at each other before looking back down at our papers. After 40 minutes the bell rang to dismiss the class.

"Ugh finally" y/n said standing up and grabbing her bag.

"So how was your date with Evan?" I asked her.

"His name is Ethan and it wasn't a date" she explained making her way out of the room.

"Okay well how did it go?" I asked walking next to her in the hallway.

"It was fun. We get along really well." She explained.

"Does he do drugs? Smoke? Drink?" I asked.

"Tom don't make me smack you" she said arriving at the locker we shared.

"Fine" I said watching her put the combination in.

"Hey nice win" I heard someone in the hallway say while passing. I ignored it because I knew y/n hated my popularity with a burning passion.

"I have to get to class now" y/n explained grabbing a few books.

"The bell is not going to ring for like another 3 minutes" I responded.

"I know" she replied shutting the locker and making her way down the hallway. I followed behind before making my way next to her.

"Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked her. Because he parents were nearly always out of town on business trips and stuff like that my family basically became her family. She was close with Paddy and I but Harry and Sam were always out doing something stupid so she's only talked to them on a few occasions but we still all loved when she came. She's funny, smart and gorgeous. Wait did I just say that? Maybe it was in a friendly way. Yeah she's gorgeous in a friendly way. Gosh I hate my hormonal thoughts.

"Um maybe. I have to see what homework I have or if I'm-" she began to explain but I interrupted her.

"I'll just save you a seat next to Paddy" I interrupted.

"Thanks" she replied looking over to me with a smile. I smiled back before looking down at the ground and blushing. Wait why was I blushing? This can't be happening. She's like my best friend. I'm like her dad in some ways. She's like my sister. This can't be happening. "Are you okay?" She asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"I'm fine it's just warm in the school today" I explained. She nodded and stopped in front of the class she had next period.

"I'll see you at lunch" she explained.

"Yeah I'll see you at lunch" I said awkwardly. She gave me a strange glare before walking into the room. Gosh why is this happening so suddenly. Maybe I'm finally realizing my feelings because she is getting so close to this Evan dude. I mean Ethan dude. Gosh I'm so stupid. She can't find out or it would completely ruin our friendship. I ignored my thoughts and walked to the gym locker room because I had gym next period. I quickly got changed before entering the gym and joining the class in some warm up laps. I caught up with Zendaya.

"Oh hey Tommy!" She said giving me a smile.

"Hey" I responded.

"Why were you late?" She asked.

"Walking a friend to class" I responded.

"Y/n?" She asked.

"Um yeah" I replied.

"She's been at this school for what? Almost 4 years now? I think she can find her way to class just fine" she explained.

"Um yeah I know that she can find her way but I was talking to her about my family and stuff" I responded.

"Oh so she knows your family?" Zendaya asked with a jealous tone lurking in her voice.

"Yeah she's been my best friend for as long as I can remember..." I explained "plus her parents are out on a business trip so we are really the only family she has right now"

"Oh well can I come?" She asked.

"Um sure I'll just have to ask my mom" I responded.

"But you don't have to ask your mom if y/n can come?" She asked.

"Well I'm actually you can just come I'm just she will be very happy to meet you" I replied.

"Good" Zendaya said with a smile before the gym teacher blew his whistle. The entire class ran to the center of the gym and gathered around the teacher.

At lunch
Y/n POV:
The bell rang and I quickly left the classroom making my way towards my locker. I grabbed my phone out of the locker and then waited for Tom. "Hey" Tom said as he appeared next to me.

"Hey" I sighed.

"Bad day?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah" I explained "nobody talks to me in any of my classes. It's like I'm invisible"

"Don't worry. They are probably just intimidated by how awesome you are" Tom responded making both of us laugh.

"You ready to go?" I asked as he grabbed his phone and a bag of chips. He nodded as we made our way down the hallway towards the cafeteria. Once we arrived we sat down at one of the tables. Harrison quickly joined us along with Tom's other friends named Jacob and Jake.

"Dude Zendaya looked pissed today in gym. What was that about?" Jacob asks scooting closer to the group.

"Just jealous" Tom explained opening his chips.

"Don't make her jealous. She's the hottest girl in the school she can leave you as soon as she wants" Jake explained.

"Well maybe I don't want her" Tom said shrugging his shoulders. I knew that was a lie. Zendaya was gorgeous.

"Lies" Harrison said putting my thoughts into words.

"I thought I did" Tom explained taking a bite of a chip "but I think I like someone else"

"Who" I asked maybe a little too quickly making everyone at the table besides Tom give me a weird look. As much as I want to deny it there has always been a part of me that has liked Tom. He's athletic, nice, funny, loyal and extremely hot. Okay maybe more then a little part of me.

"That's for a bro chat" Tom explained making the boys all laugh. I just rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I explained standing up "I have to go study anyways"

"Aren't you going to eat?" Tom asked concerned.

"I'll be fine. I had a big breakfast." I said grabbing my phone off the table.

"I was with you this morning. You didn't eat breakfast" Harrison explained.

"I'm fine" I said walking away from the table of boys. I quickly walked to my locker and grabbed my science book. I sat down on the hallway floor and opened it to look over some material when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over to see Zendaya sitting to my right. Great.

"Hey. Why are you out here alone?" She asked.

"Studying" I explained quickly while turning the page.

"The science test got moved to Wednesday. You shouldn't be skipping lunch." She explained.

"I'm in a different science class" I replied bluntly.

"Oh yeah right sorry" she said.

"It's fine" I sighed continuing to read.

"So you are Tom?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"What's going on there?" She asked again.

"Um we are best friends" I explained.

"Okay good." She responded "do you think he likes me"

"I mean he's going to prom with you right?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah I'm just worried" she sighed.

"Worried about what?" I asked.

"Well I mean you guys are just so close and" she tried to explain before I interrupted her.

"You can have him" I said lightly.

"So wait you like him?" She asked.

"I never said that. I just said that you can have him" I explained.

"Okay well thanks" she said standing up. I saw her walk away before I looked down at the book again. I spent the entire lunch sitting in front of my locker alone.

After school
Tom POV:
I went to the locker that y/n and I shared. I saw that she arrived at there before I had. "Hey" I said grabbing my stuff off the top self.

"Hey" she said lightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm fine" she answered.

"No. Don't lie to me" I responded. She frowned.

"I don't want to talk about it" she explained.

"Well I don't want my best friend to be sad" I replied wrapping my arms around her. She instantly clapped in my arms and began to cry. "Awww y/n please tell me what's wrong" I said rubbing her back.

"Am I not skinny enough?" She asked looking up at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Am I too fat for you" she asked. That explains why she hasn't really been eating.

"Of course not. Y/n why would you think that?" I asked trying to calm her.

"You keep picking her" she said lightly.

"Y/n you have to explain how you are feeling if you want me to help" I said.

"No it's embarrassing" she said backing away from the hug. She wiped her tears and grabbed some of her books. "Aren't you going to go to practice?" She asked as I stood there watching her.

"Nope. Not until you feel better" I explained.

"I'm fine" she said closing the locker.

"Why can't you talk to me y/n. You know I'm here for you" I responded.

"Fine. You are popular. I'm invisible. You're hot. I'm whatever this is. You like the pretty, skinny and tall girl and I like you" she said looking down at the ground before turning around and walking away.

"Y/n wait" I said catching up to her.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm popular because I'm just like everyone else. There is nothing special about me. You are not invisible. You are amazing. And you stand out compared to anyone at this school. I'll admit it I'm hot but you are so much more. You're stunning and gorgeous and you always look amazing without even trying. I don't deserve you" I explained.

"You don't have to make an excuse for not liking me" she explained "I think I like Ethan now anyways"

"Make sure he treats you right" I said lightly before turning around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹