Kiss me, Liar (jungkook.+18)

By toxicyoons

Y/n sacrifices her future to share it with a charming stranger, even if earning his love meant telling a litt... More

๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
Season 2, ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
Season 2, ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
Season 2,๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿฐ

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ

2.8K 136 115
By toxicyoons

Jungkook took in his Mercedes AMG GT 63 for the 4h travel back to his hometown. He had never driven his way to Busan alone in his car, as had most of his men. And while he had never let any women accompany him in his car, the rules didn't seem to apply on the new to be Mrs Jeon

Furthermore, They decided to take the voyage in the early morning, as he couldn't think of a safer timing to drive through the streets of Seoul better than the chosen.

"is that a spaceship or a car" "don't breathe on" that " it's expensive" Jungkook rolled his eyes. He started the engine and speeded through the gate, as his other men followed the lead in their own armored cars.

You grounded your teeth together at him, internally cursing at his lack of common sense. Nonetheless, you managed to move your face away from the seat and neatly wipe the leather spot where you were leaning on -as his orders required. "fine I'll breath outside the window, but I'm not sure if the things I ate will fly out of the window or splash against the door of your car in case I have to puke''.

You gave a provoking shrug.

You mentioned toward the window, urging yourself forward, as you peeked your head into the air and swang your hair into the motion, like it was a brash ribbon of cheerleading poms. You skipped even forward outside the window, but Jungkook was faster to catch you , as by the time you started to feel nauseous, he offered his hand and pulled you back into the car.

"dont you fucking dare. I won't hesitate to throw you out of the door and leave you to continue your nasty puke in the street. So you better keep your mouth closed"

Your cheeks flushed with visible satisfaction and curiosity. his expression was a one to pick on"you're crazy "

He muttered, and once again he placed his hand over yours and trapped it tightly over the gear shift.

Your lips parted with surprise, you couldn't tear your eyes off of him.

You gave a little shrug, even as your body stiffened at the sight of him licking a dry spot at the corner of his lips. The lips you tasted countless times before, but never gotten enough of.
Not enough of his questionable placement of details. That attractive mole under his mouth. He was indeed out of this world.

Why were you the only one feeling that fledged feeling after what happened last night?

He hung his right hand at the edge of the window, ruffling his messy hair with the tip of his fingers as he comfortably leaned his head back into the seat.

You were watching him intently, your very attention focused on his face. He looked as if he was too occupied to notice, but that did not make you feel self conscious this time.

He didn't make anything between you awkward or embarrassing. Or reminded you that in the fever or pleasure , you could never compete with him.

Your hands reached for the radio and you waited for him to tease you over your strange taste in music.

But surprisingly you found him humming to the lyrics with you, his voice a lot cripst and softer than what you had remembered before.

"touch me with the lights off and my chains on" you sang teasingly into his ear and he refused to let you win on him 'that reminds me of the time you were tied under me, you looked so obedient and cute love"

After the long never ending voyage,you finally arrived at the grand mansion of the Jeon mafia. You headed toward the gate, which he explained to be pre-entrance to the central gate. There wasn't a whole lot of interest in jungkook, but you were particularly fascinated by everything.

The car came to a halt, and jungkook stepped out before any of his guards would turn to your side and open the door. Once he helped you out of your seat,, he tucked his hand into yours and led you toward the mansion.

The door swung open and one of the servants bowed as you particularly walked behind Jungkook into the wide foyer. it was quiet, sucked from even a single guard until a disturbing footsteps deturbed the once comfortable silence.

"jungo!" Your eyes rose as a jet black haired woman figuratively sprinted over the ground and enveloped jungkook in a choking-tight hug.

"my baby" the woman cried again, touching his cheeks as if she needed some sort of reassurance that it was truly him"eomma "

His mom laughed. It was a joyful, cheek hurting sort of laugh and her glee was there in every expression." oh god my manners. I'm sorry dear but you're...? "

Your heart sank an inch as his mom tipped her head to yours. The words behind your tongue escaped, and you didn't know if you ought to answer her questions with the truth or your traded lie

Suddenly Jungkook took your arm, and drew you so close that you could hear his own eyes selecting their greenish color "eomma, that's my fiance"

His mother made a sound that you couldn't comprehend. You might have called it a chuckle if it wasn't so delicately coated with something better described as joy.

"oh god you finally managed to find someone. Ugh my baby has grown up so fast"

You smiled distractedly, he was his mother's baby. The mafia alpha and the ruthless capable man was babied under his mother's gestures.

it made you melt for him even more. or was it the motherly hormones?

You blinked rapidly, startled by Mrs Jeon welcoming hug. She placed her hand on your arm and was watching you with an expression of amusement .Or maybe confusion.

"please call me mother."

"You guys must be tired, everyone is already in their rooms and your breakfast won't be ready until an hour or so," she smiled.

Jungkook sighed audibly, as the rest of the servants already gathered your luggage and delivered them upstairs. You bid a final bow at Mrs Jeon and followed Jungkook to his room.

"try to sleep, your clothes are already unpacked in case you wanted to change" You didn't comment upon his dry tone. instead you plopped yourself down on the king sized bed and reached to take off your shoes.

his brows crossed and then he placed his hand on the doorknob " as you already know, don't step a foot out of the door until I'm here"

"bipolar bitch" you said brusquely, quite before you had a chance to think about your words "what did you say?"

"huh nothing, I asked where are you going" He poked his head out the door and called someone's name, and you watched his back as he gave orders to one of the servants, before turning back to you "that's for me to know, should I ask for your permission now"

He gave a bit of a glare , somehow his eyes narrow and cold and so incredibly green as he exited through the door.

"What will I do now?"you said, with the most timid expression of a one who didn't often question the twist of events. You were aware that you could somehow manage everything thrown into your way,but still, you would rather have this situation off of your way as soon as possible. As it was, the engagement party meant the absolute end of your freedom. At some point, everyone will know the reality of the incident, known how the mafia parties are, it seems out of question that they won't.

everyone will be ashamed of you.

You leaned your back to the bed and sighed. This was merely what you were worried about. The mafia world was a blindly judgemental society . "Are you hungry, my baby? mhm?"

You rubbed your palm over your still invisible baby bump when a knock sounded at the door.

"Good morning" you said as a neat lovely servant let herself in.

She was as welcoming as ever, carrying a tray with your breakfast.

"your breakfast miss. Master told us to bring your food upstairs so I hope you're not feeling tired. I got you some green tea to help you relax a bit" you gave her what you thought was a room lighting smile before the servant departed and closed the door behind her.

"see my baby, what momma asks mama gets"you lifted the lid to the plate after you sat down. corrosion waffles, honey and some strawberries on the side. Pleasantly delicious.

It was dusk time when you decided to take a nap before Jungkook could arrive.

You looked down at your empty cup of pudding. You have never been able to make your dessert last. You smiled to yourself. Your brother was the opposite, pleasuring each spoon and humming out with joy, not because he enjoyed the food to its fullest but to tease his less savoring sister.

You missed him. every moment you had spent growing up with him in your old house was worth it. Even when your mom would scold you on your unladylike manners, it was worth it.The only thing that had been reassuring you in that strict household was the respect and love you'd always receive from your brother .

"pudding" you mumbled caressing your belly. But it sounded anything but your voice.

"pu-dd-ing" You talked to yourself.You were that bored.

"no it doesn't sound like it" "sound like what? " interrupted the voice Jungkook coming from behind you.

Your lungs choked on thin air, as you felt your hair leaking out of color from his surprising presence . It was a miracle you did drop from the bed.

"how did you come in so quietly" "have I interrupted your ghost summoning session?"

You turned around and your breath stole away at the sight of him.

His hair was rich blonde, goldenly marked with thickness and brushed into curly strokes falling over his eyes. His right hand was devilishly compelled with fresh black tattoos, newly stealing their way up into the rest of his arm. And his eyes...

"J-jungkook" Other than a gentle lift of his eyebrow, Jungkook gave no reaction.

You exhaled, because it was either this or fainting. You prayed for him to leave, even though you had spent the whole day counting time for him to return back, but at that moment it was better for him to depart rather than stand there looking like...

That.

"I'm going to take a nap, you continue your thing, including staring at me like you are some sort of a drunk creep"

He said teasingly as he dropped himself beside you on the bed, but the comfortable moment didn't last, until you shoved him to the floor . "what the fuck?"

"y-you can't sleep here" you muttered.

He leaned toward you and you couldn't seem to look away. "that's my fucking bed"

"I'm not sleeping next to you" "then take the floor"

You didn't attend to answer but you heard yourself say "the floor is the place for rats like you"

His smirk grew wrecked, quite before he had the chance to think about your disrespectful statement. or tone.

"come here" you gasped and would've ran to the corner of the room if he didn't sway your body into his arms, sending you down into his lap.

"look at me" You didn't speak, you didn't move and you were deadly sure you weren't breathing either. His lips were brushing over your neck, and they were so pleasurable, so soft that you felt your head drooping back into the opposite direction yet pulled in into his touch. You didn't struggle, not a bit, but you still felt yourself being drowned closer.

"no! you perv" you tripped away, angaint the instruction of your thoughts, but his arms were still there, holding you back, if not to your ground, then at least closer to him.

"that was a test to see how would you behave in front of my parents..." he heaved a defeated sigh "and guess what? you fucking failed"

He released your body and took a sleepy turn to his side "l-lets just sleep now" "and you're sleeping here, it's a take it or leave it order"

His eyes met yours,and once again you were reminded that he was something stronger than to argue with. You shrugged and you laid back in the least comfortable position next to such a devilish man.

Who were you to sleep when Jeon Jungkook was breathing beside you?

Flashwarning!

"You did this to us Jungkook" he turned away at the familiar voice, crawling his legs over the muddy surface as he saw himself standing in front of a tree.

His eyes burned and he opened them fully, heaving out a breath that seemed too suffocating to take in.

He stepped even closer and hardly touched the cavity of the trunk. His name, curved over the dried inches of the tree as whenever he tried to press his hand forward into the letters, blood would ooze from the edges of his peeled nails.

His eyes flickered around, and he saw you, standing behind the tree pulling your nails one by one while laughing in joy as if the pain of the process was too satisfying to ignore.

Your eyes were different, black... all he saw was black.

"you did this to us"

He jolted from his pillow, leaning over to the other side of the bed as sweat dropped down into his still half closed lashes. He looked at you, looked back at his once bloody hands, then back at your unbothered face that had managed to fall asleep through his agonizing commotion .

He couldn't look away from your face. He was afraid to blink, afraid to be snatched back into his nightmares.

He closed his eyes feeling the nerves in his hands throbbing in pain. His muscles began to clench, his fingers wiggling around unable to steady their tremble. And even though he couldn't feel himself crying, he couldn't stop the tears from running down his face.

Something in his body shuttered, clenched to his soul from inside and he's suddenly so incapable that he could no longer breath.

Jungkook quietly crumbled his way back to the restroom. Hardly holding himself still until he dropped his arms at the edge of the sink and he looked up at the reflection. The same emotionless man who wiped his hands with blood, the man who silenced his conscience and curved torture into his victims chest. The man who no longer recognized who he was.

He shuffled through the lathered backpack he brought with him, and took an injection from the side pocket . He sucked the liquid through the needle and clicked it briefly before throwing it into his left arm.

He groaned in pain, but it was nothing compared to the wrecked feeling, swallowing into his exhausted mind and keeping him away from a peaceful sleep.

"y/n" He whispered as he remembered the rest of the dream.

When he eventually felt collected enough to go back into the room, he saw you standing in front of his door, staring at him with wide eyes, as the door wasn't thick enough to trap the moans coming within the walls.

You stood still. It had never occurred to you that he had gone through the same itchy frustration that he had to masturbate in the restroom.
"what were you doing?" "nothing" his voice shook a little as you allowed a smirk into your face "your moans didn't seem like nothing"

He tried to explain, he tried to talk, but he didn't seem to quite have the sufficient words to explain himself, and anyway, he wouldn't allow anyone to print the image of his weakness into their heads.

Feelings are a weakness. He grew up on that.

" I heard my name" your words stopped the conversation, melted it to prached, mushy dust. You tried to appear remorseful. You really did, but there was something so pleasuring about the thought of him masturbating while moaning your name , and you couldn't keep the arousement from your voice.

But somehow, he did not give a second thought before pushing you down to the bed and trapping your waist between his overpowering thighs.

His smirk was one of ferocious, he never denied anything to the subject. Instead he pierced his eyes on yours urging you a desperate tilt upwards.

You looked up, and it was such a mistake. A big mistake.

Your heart flattened on your chest and for a moment you worried it might expand through your ribs. Feeling his touch triggered a lot of feelings you were desperately trying to restrain.

"might as well try to solve my problem" He leaned down, and then breathed against your slightly parted lips as the next thing you knew.

His lips were on yours.

You kissed him back, sucking and humming with every ounce of need that curses through you. He gripped your wrists and pressed you back into the bed, climbing closer above you.

He teased your lower lip with the tip of his teeth and dipped his head forward, infusing his taste through your mouth. He kisses you, ecstatically, madly ,impatiently sliding his mouth over yours as he unbuttoned your nightgown.

You flinched when his hand creeped inside, skimming your ribcage with his fingertips.The taste of him was brutally different from the feel of him a day ago.

it was a sensation he wanted to feel.

His tongue was on your stomach , his hands exploring. You gripped your fingers on his blonde hair, your thoughts unfocused,drifted. Then your body arched, and you were instantly awoken on the pleasure which was the center of his attention.

"your tattoos" you whispered and it eased through his ears.

He started to unwind the fibers of the nightgown, patiently savoring the silky fabrics tingling through his fingers until the whole strands of it pooled down off of your chest.

His mouth dropped out of words. The whole time he was burning his smoke, last night after your wrecked make out, All he had been thinking about was you. He had closed his eyes, and imagined your face, that forgodsaken sound you let out each time he had his mouth on yours.

There was the sound of ungiven needs.

The sounds of a woman who wanted more.

But his imagination wasn't even close to the things in front of him.

he nipped at your lower lip, drawing back an inch just to peer at the lust capturing the color of your eyes.

it made him want to bite you more.

"I like your tattoos" He groaned folding his sleeve up as he casted an exasperated look"which one " " all of them "

You looked at him with a stray expression. Or rather, you looked at him as if he had a stray expression. Which he undoubtedly did. He felt a little blinded , to be honest.His mind wasn't containing the bewitching feelings falling over him all at once.

"y/n..."his words dissolved through his lips. It was like one of those absorbed moments when everything stops, and your heart starts beating in your ears, as you try to collect the shredded pieces of words together."curiosity often leads to trouble"
You looked at him expectantly, and heck, his gaze dropped to your lips again .

He wanted to kiss you. He didn't make a rational decision over his intoxicated brain, something inside of him was aching out of tolerance and he was feeling suffocated as if he needed you to snatch him out of his own head.
"you already know the answer for that. I-I want it. I want trouble " you said, ruffling your hair back to help you take a proper breath.

But he was already standing in front of you , unbuttoning his pants as you were questioning what exactly was happening. You gasped offhandedly, thinking that you were caught into another devastating pleasure, and he pauses, catching the terrified look on your face "it's just another tattoo, don't worry I'm not going anywhere , unless you want me to"

"Huh" you asked, astonished, wanting and not wanting to look.
His pants were unbuttoned but hanging half way on his hips. His underwear's elastics were visible underneath and he tugged them lower until it sat just below his V shaped hip bone.He closed his eyes and groaned. This insatiable need he felt for you, a heavy ,painful sparkle he knew how to hide inside.
Until now.

You haven't noticed such an intimate part of him like this before, and you couldn't look away, you just couldn't. You couldn't help but to detail the perfect cuts of his body. His frame was large starting from his shoulders till his chest, but it narrows down from the waist reaching to his hips and disappears under that piece of fabric. You wanted to know what it felt to see the rest of him without that barrier, without his underwear hiding him midway.

"undress to impress" you gulped, roaming around the real meaning of that tattoo inked at the right corner of his hip. Then you imagined your reaction in the front part of your brain and by god, you surely were impressed.

"kiss me" he said and you wondered why his voice was so close to a moan.

He would've remained collected if you weren't sitting on a bed. if you had not turned to him with your perfect lips and dangerous eyes, checking his body out as he disorbed not only from his clothes, but from his resistance as well.

He crashed his body above you, pinned both your hands into the bed and kissed you like a man bedeviled, maybе еvеn like a man with nothing to keep him restrained.

His mouth was dеmanding, almost relentless , and whatever part of you still contained rationality wondеrеd if he was punishing you for having him slipping out of sanity.

"want to tell me why are squirming and kicking already love" you blushed, shaking your head dubiously "emmm we are dealing with a bratty here aren't we? "
he tightened his fingers around the center of your bra, and ripped it off, stripping you completely in front his hungry eyes. "don't worry I'll teach that stubborn mouth of yours the way my fucking questions should be answered"

Pure pleasure shot through you, aching to every piece of your body. you clutched to his head , your hands drowning into his thick, blonde hair, and you didn't know if you were pulling or pushing. You didn't think you could stand any more of that cruel constant hunger , and yet you didn't want him to stop.

"Jungkook "you moaned" Jungkook "you repeated and it felt as if you were trying it on your tongue.

His hands seemed to be everywhere, touching you, teasing you and pushing your nightgown down, until it was pooled between your legs , just an inch from revealing the very parts of your womanhood. He felt your breath speed and he started to lower himself down.

When his hands reached to your knees, he parted your legs apart in front of him, leaving you on your back brainless.His hands sank into your hair this time , pulling it back until he saw your eyes, and what he saw inside wasn't something innocent anymore .

"I got a lot of things I want to do to you, hope you can handle them." "i-impress me" You said curling your fingers so that your nails would scratch his back, fiercely, violently just enough to bruise and tease.

It was nearly impossible to tease him when he was treating your body into such condition. One minute his fingers were pressed against the corner of your inner thighs, the second he was sliding you open and touching you in places you did feel such emotions before.

You moaned with frustration as he paused to take his shirt off, but he quickly replaced the wasted moment with his hand on your mouth. He teased at your opening, his cock hardening with pleasure as your legs closed from the force.

"I have to be gentle.... mhmm what a shame " he rolled his eyes.

And so on, he pushed forward, finding tightness in the walls of your womanhood, wondering how he passed that day without a single memory. He thrusted half way then pushed all in , each slam numbing him from the sound of your whimpers and heaves, but he held back, rolling his tongue for a sugar coated suck from your right beast.

You let out a screeching pitch sound, not loud enough, yet so fierce that you felt the bottom of your body tightening under him. Around him.

Your eyes closed and you bit your lower lip as he pumped closer. And the moment you felt yourself driving away from the moment, his teeth were already under your ear to remind you that the pleasure wasn't over .

"are you in pain?" "hmmm" he moaned into your ear as he reached two fingers and curled them behind your teeth "then do you want me to stop love" "n-never"

He pushed in again, then again. And then exploded inside you, doomed to the way your body shook underneath him, to your rough scented pleasure.

" oh g-god I-I heard... colors" you pressed your lips together.

Jungkook sucked his damped fingers and dropped himself on the chair under the half opened window as he clenched his lips around his cigarette.

"I think I heard them inside of you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 12.6K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
5.3K 112 14
โ€ขJihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl โ€ขJeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king โ€ขJihye who can't see anyone in pain โ€ข jungkook...
8.4K 259 11
You didn't want to get involved with criminals. You had morals and standards. Then one night happened and your world got turned upside down. Question...
109K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...