The Secret Damelio

By xoxodiamondrose

A story of the Damelio Family abandoning there oldest daughter fir fame and money. After years past the secre... More

Introduction
Sofie Graham
The DM
Seeing your Past
Keep my family name out your mouth
A List Celebrity
Food
Surprise Part 1
Surprise Part 2
Bestie Day
Kofie
Abuse!
Hold On Part 1
Hold On Part two
The Promise
Promise Part 2
Broke The Internet
Chayton
Cheater
The beach
Author Note
Are you really ok?
The Meeting Part One
The Story Of Catalina
Mistake
Toxic
The Kiss
xoxodiamondrose speaks
#tofie
Doubt
Unknown Part 1
Unknown Part two
Death ;)
Announcements
#Chayton Surprise
Marry Me
Lawyer Meeting
Toxic Tour California
Toxic Tour California Two
Betrayed
Betrayed Part Two
New Lives
Wedding Invites
Wedding Day
Becareful
Goodbye
Wait On You
One Year and Four Months Later
The Queen Has Returned
This is it I am gonna get married
Chayton Day
Kofie Day
Happy Ever After
Author Note
Author Note
New Stories
New Story
New Story

Bachelorette Party

1.7K 32 14
By xoxodiamondrose

Recap

Narrator Pov

Kio and Sofie spend the rest of the night together, she texted Tom to let him know that she will be staying at Kio's for the night, she showered and wore Kio's shirt and sweatpants the two did tik toks, together posted on the spams and finsta, they did face masks, scream lyrics to songs, they were having the time of there lives, they end it when they started watching Teen Wolf in which they ended up falling asleep.

****************

Narrator Pov

2 weeks later

Sofie has been the busiest and most pissed person on the planet, she has been preparing so much for her wedding, she has also found out some shocking news. Tom has had time off from both spying and acting, and he has been tweaking some of the wedding plans and it has been making Sofie more pissed than she already is. She has asked her bestfriend Kylie to be her maid of honor, Charli as her flower girl, she also asked Avani, Billie Eilish, Kouvr, Mia, Dixie and Amelie to be her braids maids. The wedding plan has been going to plan but some things outside the wedding were falling apart.

Addison and Bryce are no longer a couple, everyone on social media was expecting them to break up as they noticed that Addison has been spending alot of time with celebrities instead of Bryce and how she changed her personality. Bryce is single but Addison is rumored to be dating Shawn Mendez. Nessa has been released from the mental asylum, Heidi and Marc has been legally divorced and Heidi is missing. Noah is back on social media and has announced to the world that he is single, Dixie has confirmed that they are single. The sway house has been falling apart because of Josh. 

Many people flew out just to see the wedding that is suppose to be the wedding of the century. Over 500 famous people are at the wedding and the wedding is live streamed. Over $15 million dollars went into this wedding. Everything has been fixed and put into place.

Right now Bryce and Sofie's friends has planned for her bachelorette party. Which Bryce has full control over. 

Bryce Pov

I have planning Sofie's bachelorette party which is going to be epic, my overall budget was 10 mil. Tonight was the night for it, I am slightly pissed as Addison is coming, I know what you guys might be thinking 'omg she is better than you' or 'she is going to bring Shawn Mendes' I don't give a fuck, she chose to be with a celebrity basically abandoned me in our relationship, so I don't care anymore, did I have feelings? Yes, do I miss her? Yes am I going to drink my problems and feelings away? Yes.

My phone pinged and my friend send me a picture that changed my whole world view, I need to tell Sofie this asap, but first I need to know if its real so I called the person and they came over with literal video proof and pictures, but what he told me is that Sofie already knows about it. I am so scared and lost. I thanked him, and went about the rest of the day scared and angry making sure everything is set for the party.

5 hour later

Sway and I are currently driving to the party location, right as we drive in I see the girls coming in. I smiled this is going to be a long night

Narrator Pov

The group greeted each other while Bryce completely ignored Addison pulling up with Shawn Mendez. The group went inside to neon lights everywhere, a lot of people dancing to the loud music blasting, the smell of alcohol hit there nose, which the boys are completely used to. Bryce led everyone to a sitting area where some people are sitting and drinking. The group sat and made a friendly conversation and congratulating Sofie for her big day tomorrow. Addison also announced that her and Shawn are in a relationship which made Bryce drink. The group eventually made there way to the dance floor, tik tok sounds and dances were done, twerking, and freestyle dancing was also done. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The Boys were tipsy while the girls wasn't that far from it.

B: HEY EVERYBODY

B: SOFIE BAKER IS GONNA GET MARRIED

Everyone: WHOA

They all clapped and cheered even though that was the reason they came, Bryce put Sofie on a stage and made her sit in a chair. Her tik tok friends started to act like strippers which made the girl laugh, when sway started doing it, that made the girl die of laughter. The music changed and Bryce started to strip in front of the girl, she was laughing  while everyone was cheering and videoing. Bryce started to grind on the floor, acting like a fuck boy, he crawled to Sofie, and basically humped the air dangerously close to Sofie's face, Bryce was acting like a stripper. After that whole performance which was only filled with everyone grinding on Sofie while she was laughing. The party continued, everyone was dancing, taking videos or pictures, drinking, and hooking up. Sofie and her friends was a drinking mess. Sofie was enjoying herself and happy that her friends made her night special, but she was disappointed when Kio didn't come, he has hardly spoken to the girl ever since they hung out.

Bryce Pov

Sofie looked like she was having the best day of her life, I have never seen her in an party setting, she was a whole different person, she was drinking, dancing, and moving her hips the right way even though she is not curvy as most girls but she has her shape, she sang to all the songs and even started using her contortion while dancing to most of the songs. She was drunk but looked like a champ .The song changed and Sofie started looking for someone as was everyone else

(the song is above play it to understand)

S: BRYCE!

B: Ya

S: Dance with me

She grabbed my hand and the music started, the beat started and Sofie's hips moved the right way, she started moving them faster while laughing, the girls was following Sofie while doing it to their boyfriend or a person. When the lyric "the lights in the club are turning you on" the lights dimed, Sofie moved up and down, I know she is drunk but I kinda like this. Sofie started to grind her hips against mine and I started to move with her, it was all fun and games until Sofie ran outside, we followed her, she was puking a bunch

A: Omg Sof you ok

S: yEs *puke*

B: Shit I am gonna take her to Mgk place

J: Do you even know where that is?

B: Nope

J: I'll do it

B: What why?

J: I know Kells and I know where he lives chill

J: I am already telling him that I am coming so drop it

I sighed, he lifted Sofie, and she started giggling

S: jAdEn PuT mE dOwN!

J: Sof "Now lets just pretend we both are alone"-

S: "WE'LL FINISH THIS OFF WHEN WE GET HOME"

She shouted whatever song lyrics that was, Jaden drove her home, I turned around to see Addison and Shawn kissing, I rolled my eyes and raid the bar.

The Next Day

Sofie Pov

Fuck!

Tom Pov

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror, God what have I done *Inhale* *exhale* This is going to blow over, nothing is going to go wrong, I love Sofie and I am going to marry that girl in a few days. Everything will be fine

??: You know that your gonna have to do it either way though Tommy

T: DON'T CALL ME THAT!

I grip onto the sink tight, I am sweating so much, I took I deep breathe, I look into the reflection, and there she is. My biggest mistake of the century

T: Leave me alone

T: Let me be happy!

T: I love Sofie whatever we were is a mistake-

************

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 222 15
Dixie and Charli Damelio both move to LA for better opportunities in their career's. They are invited to live in the hype house and eventually agree...
13.2K 121 52
You had never heard of TikTok until your friends started to talk about it then you decide to download it and your first few videos went viral then yo...
7.4K 151 29
This story is about Mackenzie. Mackenzie's Nick Bean's twin. She gets to go to UCLA and Nick arranges a place for them to live, no one told her it'd...
1.8K 25 24
U are having a hard tune comping after ur mum dies and dad leaves whit leaves u with ur younger brother Nick and Ryland the hype house help u get thr...