โ€ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐กโ€ข {...

By INZTYY

Y/n Is a reckless girl who has a tendency to get in trouble. What will happen when she stumbles into a secon... More

๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™?
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š
๐™Ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™Ž๐˜ผ
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐™Ž๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™ข
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š / ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
๐™Ž๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™‚ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™š
๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ/ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™‹ ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™”๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ž๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
#๐™‰๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™Š๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ -๐™ž๐™ฃ

๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š

643 16 2
By INZTYY

•|Y/n pov|•

"Y/n GET DOWN HERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE" my mom yelled. I rolled out of bed and put on long socks and shoes. And I slid on a bra.

I already packed my bag. I was currently wearing a grey shirt that was loose but a bit small. And some biker shorts.

I walked down the stairs and picked up my bags phone and charger. I walked downstairs and saw Tanaka and Noya on the couch.

"Hey Y/n you good" Noya asked. I turned and looked at him. "No I'm tired dipshit" I say walking to him.

"Can you hold my bags please" I say yawning. He nodded and takes the bags then I go to Tanaka and jump and cling to him.

"And you carry me." I lay my head on his shoulder as I was on his hip.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•..•...•.•.

•|Tanaka pov|•

We are now here. "So Tanaka how are you" Suga asked walking over to me. Mind you Y/n is still on me.

"Shush suga" I say walking over to the bus giving noya my things to put in the bus. "Tanaka" I looked down at Y/n. She was still asleep but talking.

"Noya sush" she said. "There's not a chance" she says more. I chuckled. She's adorable.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice and for those who made it but are sleep." Takeda says looking at the sleeping Y/n on my arms.

"Anyway we should arrive around 9:00 am now get on the bus and get comfy" He finishes.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•..•

We are halfway thru the bus ride and Y/n is still knocked out. I'm not surprised she said she could sleep a whole day.

"Dude did you carry her all the way to the bus" Ennoshita asked. "Yeah it was easy she's super light" I say.

He nodded and turned back to his seat.

.•.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED" Takeda announces. As I'm about to get up I hear. "Tanaka Ryunokuse I am still willing to sleep" I turned to see Y/n.

I chuckled and picked her up putting her on my hip again walking off the bus as she lays her head on me.

"Your still up?" I asked. "Yeah but my legs are sleep" she says. I chuckled and we walked into the Fukurodani High school.

We were last to arrive everyone was in the gym this explains why we changed before we left.

We walked in Y/n now sitting up but won't let me put her down. She was putting on her coach suit while me still holding her.

"Y/n your skilled you got the whole uniform on and I didn't have to put you down." I say.

"I know I'm good like that" she says.

•|Y/n pov|•

We got to the gym and I climbed my way onto Tanakas shoulders. It was a lot of kicking. "Okay we are against Nekoma first so Y/n please set to all the boys and give them very powerful serves" Ukai said.

I nodded and jumped down waiting for the boys. I set to them all except Noya cause he doesn't need it.

Then serves. I'll show you who received and who didn't with a
List.

Who received the ball;
Suga
Kageyama
Noya
Daichi
Asahi
Ennoshita
Narita
Tanaka

Who missed the ball;
Hinata
Tadashi
Kei
Kinoshita

"OKAY BOYS ONTO THE COURT" Ukai says. They walk over to their court.

.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•..•.•.•.•

As they where playing I was saying things we could improve but then kageyama slipped up and it kinda ticked me.

"TOBIO I WILL SWITCH YOU OUT" I yell rolling my sleeves up to beat his ass. "Woah woah woah" she's feisty." A guy with bed head on the other team said.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY" I say. Kiyoko pulled me back and told me that is was fine and there was no reason to get so upset.

I sat down and took a breather. Then the first set was over. Nekoma won it but there is still a second set.

.•..•.•.•..•.•..••..•.•..•...•.•

"Flying Laps" Daichi said. Yeah they lost the set but I mean it was a little hard we were all half sleep that basically explains Tobio's little screw up.

"Next game is Seijoh" I say to them and the boys go to warm up. I saw my cousin against my Friends

Shiratorizawa vs Seijoh.

The match ended Seijoh wing cause of Tendous hunch being wrong. I yelled out, "INCORRECT HUNCH DUDE!?" He looked over and rolled his eyes.

I just giggled. He's so funny.

.•.•....•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•..•.•.•..

•|Tanaka pov|•

The camp is good so far. Then I got added to a group chat.

•••••

Y/n added: Tendou, Ushijima, Noya, Tanaka, Oinkawa, OWA OWA-senpai, to the group.

Y/n:
Dudes let's meet at one of the gyms and have a party. 🤙

Tendou:
I like this idea 👊

Tanaka:
Which gym  💃

Ushijima:
Thank you for the invite, but I politely decline.

Y/n:
Oikawa will be there 😏

Ushijima:
I accept.

Oinkawa:
REALLY?!?

Noya:
I'm coming you better bring so food tho.

Oinkawa:
Iwa I don't wanna go

OWA OWA-senpai:
I'm going only cause I'm bored

Y/n:
Gym 3 be there or be squared..

•••••

Noya looked up and and I did to. We both nodded and I stood up. And snuck out and noya said he was going to the bathroom.

"Let's go"

.•.•..•.•..•.•.•.•.•..•.•...•.•.•

We both walked in and Everyone was just arriving. "YAY" noya screamed out happy.

"So what are we doing" Iwa asked. "Well ive brung my speaker." She said lifting up a speaker.

"and I got my disco lights" she said. "Cut the lights" she said.
Noya cut off the lights.

.•.•.•..•.•..•..•.•.•.•..•.•.•..•

The whole time we played songs and everyone was asleep except us two. The next song was falling in love tonight my Fantasia

"I FEEL LIKE FALLING IN LOVE TONIGHT" she said jumping around.

.•.•..•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•..•.•..•.•.

She was laying on me now. Matching my breathing. I was half sleep and before I closed my eyes all the way.

"Sleep good Ryu" Y/n said. Then she placed a light kiss on my lips. I was gonna flip out but I was too sleepy.

"Same too you" I say back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 555 20
Y/n is a clumsy person who has a brother who practices volleyball, once his whole team comes to their home which causes Y/n to meet the new 1st years...
36.2K 1.3K 25
โ A heart that truly loves never forget. โž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš [First Name] Sakai who just moved to Miyagi Prefecture, a transferee in Karasuno Highschool as a fir...
14.5K 240 26
[Y/N] [L/N] is a second year at Karasuno High school. She is a nobody and no one thought she existed and she fine with that. One day she attends a vo...
199K 5.4K 29
(Y/N) and Nishinoya have been friends since they were 5. He's always been your next-door neighbor. So you already knew everything about his life. Or...