You.-- C.S x J.W.Y

By hqaagami

Jung Wooyoung has to marry Choi San due to company problems. His parents decided to merge their company with... More

A/N and Prologue
Chapter 1:The disscussion.
Chapter 2: The meeting.
Chapter 3: Face to Face
Chapter 4:Telling the others
Chapter 5: Moving in
Chapter 5:Moving in pt.2
Chapter 6: A week of living with him
Chapter 7:The Wedding
Chapter 8: Where our life begins
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12:Jongsang
Chapter 13:dance practice
Chapter 14:The Dance
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
Chapter 16:The Reason Why I changed.
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ:๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โŒซChapter 18โŒซ:โ“Žโ“Šโ“ƒโ’ผโ’พ
โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™•๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโ™•
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ~ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ~ Date Night
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ~
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ~
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you!
Epi.
Stolen Sweetheart

~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ~

1.1K 38 0
By hqaagami

(I'm gonna split this chapter into 2 pieces- idk why I just feel like it.)

A few weeks had gone by and Wooyoungs pregnancy was progressing well. He had recently reach 23 weeks. Meaning, he was now 6 months pregnant. He recently felt his twins kick for the first time he was delighted, but it was mostly San.

Flashback:

Wooyoung was seated on the couch as he switched through channels. Figuring that nothing interested him, he got up and headed towards the kitchen.

Just as he grabbed a water bottle out and took a sip, he felt a kick, another following after. He gasped before setting the water down on the counter and settled a hand down on his bump. Rubbing it gently he smiled as he got another two kicks.

Realizing it was their twins first kick, since he had only felt his stomach bubble, he quickly waddled upstairs. Entering their shared room, San was just getting out of the closet, hair still damped from his shower.

"San! Come hurry and sit."

San quickly looked at Wooyoung and walked towards him while drying his hair.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Gimme your hand. Doesn't matter which one."

San gave his left hand to Wooyoung confused as Wooyoung placed it on his bump, moving it in different directions slowly.
Until he felt two kicks again, one after another.

He looked up at San with gazing eyes, seeing if he had noticed. Fortunately, San did and he looked up with a bright smile.

"Their first kicks..?"

"Mhm.."

"Awww..! Now we can feel them kicking! I've always wanted this to happen.."-San squealed.

"Yeah..but my back also hurts.. can you help massage?"

"Duh."

San then sat behind Wooyoung and massaged his lower back.

Present

Wooyoung had been hanging out with Hongjoong and the other pregnant males a lot since San began to work more, but he still made time for Wooyoung. (Don't worry.)

They all had Hongjoong tell them the experience of the pregnancy as he was weeks ahead of them all. Being 31 weeks pregnant sure is a lot of hard work.

He told them that once they reach their third trimester, they're basically put on bed rest. They needed the energy for their babies.
They had arranged dates to hang out with each other as each of their mans worked, and it worked perfectly fine.

Yeosang and Jongho recently had their baby shower. Of course, everyone attended and got gifts for them. No one would want to miss out on their baby shower.

~ ~

"Alright babe.. Let's go? Hongjoong and the rest are probably waiting for you."-San stated as he put his work shoes on.

"Yes..I'm ready."-Wooyoung replied as he sat next to San and put on his slip on vans.

He then stood up and so did San.

"Okay. Let's go now."

San the grabbed his bag and car keys before following Wooyoung out the door. He locked the front door and unlocked the car. Wooyoung then got inside after and closed his side of the door. Immediately pulling his phone out.

Woo: Hyung! We're coming over right now.

Hongjoong: oh! Finally. You're the last one! We'll just wait for you guys .

Wooyoung: keke.. sorry~ I'll see you guys in a bit then.

Hongjoong: mm..drive safely to ussss!

Wooyoung: alright.

Wooyoung then put his phone back into his hoodie, well- San's hoodie pocket before noticing San had already started driving.

"You okay?"-San asked the younger.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"You seem uncomfortable. What's wrong?"

"Not much. Just my hormones all over the place I guess.."

"What are you feeling like right now?"

"Tired and bored.."

"I'm pretty sure you won't be bored after hanging out with Hongjoong them."

"Mm..I hope so."

"For now... you can take a nap." 

"I guess. Wake me when you get there."

"Alright. Get some rest. I'll wake you."-San reassured.

Wooyoung nodded and closed his eyes for a while. He then fell asleep without knowing.

(Time pass)

"Alright Woo..we're here."-San said as he poked Wooyoungs cheek gently.

Wooyoung stirred around before opening his eyes. He hummed in response before taking his seatbelt off.

Just as he was about leave, San turned him around.

"Don't stress too much, okay? It's not healthy. I'll come back early today."

"Mm..okay. I'll see you later then."

"Okay. Have fun with the others."-San said as he placed a small kiss on Wooyoungs lips.

"Don't overwork either."

San chuckled, "Alright. Bye~"

"Bye.."

Wooyoung then got out of the car and headed towards the front door. Ringing the doorbell as San watched him.

Once he door opened, Yunho engulfed Wooyoung into a hug. Wooyoung hugged back.

"You're finally here! We waited for you! Come inside."

Wooyoung let out a soft chuckle and followed Yunho inside. San saw the scene and smiled to himself before pulling out of the drive way, heading to his work place.

He promised he'd come home early, so he tried to get everything done before leaving. Fortunately, luck was on his side so he did finish everything on time. He then lean his head back and sighed.

"Finally done...I can go see Woo now."-San exhaled as he stood up, grabbing his jacket. He fixed his stuff neatly and then grabbed his bag, walking out of his office.

"Oh? Mr.Choi? Heading out early today?"-The receptionist asked as she saw San walking out.

"Yeah, my husband isn't feeling too well today. I might be taking some off for a couple days."-San explained.

"Ah, okay. I hope your husband feels better soon. I'll be really glad to see him again."-She said.

She wasn't a bad intention to them. She supported them a lot since she herself had her own family at home. A wife and a little boy.

"Thank you. I'll see you in a couple days then."

"See you Mr.Choi."-She said as she bowed to him.

"Bye."

San then left the building and headed towards his car while texting Seonghwa.

San: hey, I got out early. I can pick Wooyoung up.

Seonghwa: oh okay. Yeah, you might wanna hurry..? He wasn't feeling well today. He asleep right now.

San: Thanks. I'll come get him.

Seonghwa: alright. I'll see ya then.

San: see ya.

San then got into his car and turned on the engine, buckling his seatbelt, he then drove off to Seonghwa and Hongjoongs house.

It didn't take long for him, it was about 20-30 minutes. He arrived around 5:45 ish? And pulled into their driveway, he turned the engine off and got out. Locking the car as he headed towards the front door. He ranged the doorbell and waited until someone opened up. 

Once the door opened, there revealed Hongjoong.

"Oh, hi San. Come inside."

"Hi Hyung."

San came inside as Hongjoong locked the door. He took his shoes off and walked inside.

"Wooyoung is in the guest room on the left. He wasn't feeling well today."-Hongjoong explained.

"Ah..okay. Thank you."

Hongjoong hummed in response and returned to the kitchen, where Seonghwa was.

"Hi San!"-Mingi chirped out.

"Hi guys."

"Oh look, you're finally here."-Jongho stated.

San chuckled. "I finished stuff early. I decided to pick Wooyoung up."

"Mm. Why don't you stay for dinner?!"-Seonghwa slightly yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah, since Wooyoung is still asleep. He might wake up soon again."-Yeosang added.

"I guess..I'm gonna go check on Wooyoung first."-San explained.

"Okay. He's in the guest room to the left."-Yunho said.

"Yeah.. Hongjoong-Hyung told me. I'll be right back."

San then headed towards the room Wooyoung was in. He twisted the door knob and quietly opened the door. He entered and closed the door behind. He walked up to Wooyoungs side.

His back was facing the door so San couldn't see his face clearly. He then sat next to Wooyoung and softly rubbed Wooyoungs hand that was on his bump.

"Young-ah?"-San said quietly.

"Woo.."

Wooyoung stirred around before turning onto the other side, now facing San.

"Hey..you doing okay..?"

"You're here early.."-Wooyoung said quietly, eyes still closed.

"I finished work early. The others told me you weren't feeling well. What's wrong?"

"I don't know..I just- my hormones are all over the place, I feel a bit dizzy and I feel sick..like I vomited a few times today.. possibly more than 2 times.."-Wooyoung explained quietly.

"You feel sick and vomited?"-San asked.

Wooyoung nodded in response. "I feel the need to vomit every time though.."

"I'll ask Hongjoong, maybe he know why. I'll be back."

"Mkay.."-Wooyoung quietly replied.

San then stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. He headed straight to the kitchen where Hongjoong and Seonghwa was.

"Hyung."-San started as he leaned on the counter.

Seonghwa hummed in response.

"Wooyoung says he feels sick."

"What kind of sick?"

"He feels dizzy and feels the need to vomit everytime.."

"Oh boy. Umm..what about his hormones..? Did he say anything about that?"

"He did say it was all over the place. I mean- yeah.. he's been getting a lot moody these days too."

"That can only mean one thing. I'm not too su-"

"Hyperemesis gravidarum."-Hongjoong spoke up.

"What..?"

"I mean- that's the only possible answer. He might be diagnosed with 24/7 vomiting, for short. I went through the same. You should take him to the doctors, either tonight or tomorrow."

"Oh..okay. I'll take him tonight. We might not be able to have dinner with you guys then.."-San stated.

"It's okay. We'll invite you guys over another time. Right now, your focus is on Wooyoung."-Seonghwa carefully stated.

San nodded and walked away back to the guest room. He opened the door and went to sit next to Wooyoung again.

"They said I should take you to the doctors. Come on, let's go. I'm taking you tonight."-San explained.

Wooyoung sat up and got of the bed. Stretching after.

"Okay.."

"Can you walk..?"

"A little. Just- Just hold on to me so I don't fall."-Wooyoung said.

San then put an arm around Wooyoungs shoulder and helped him out of the guest room. They reached the living room where the others were at.

"Sorry guys.. I'm gonna take Wooyoung to the doctors. Maybe I'll have dinner with you guys another time."-San explained.

"Aw man..okay, take care."-Mingi said.

"What's wrong with Wooyoung..?"-Yeosang asked.

"He's feeling sick."

"Ah..okay. Drive safely."

"Mm. Bye everyone."

San and Wooyoung then passed the kitchen.

"Oh god- that smells!"-Wooyoung quickly covered his mouth and nose.

"Shit- Uhm- Where is the trashcan?!"-San panicked as he heard Wooyoung gag.

Seonghwa then dropped the utensils and grabbed an extra trash bin near by quickly giving it to Wooyoung.

San then held Wooyoungs hair, making sure it didn't get in his way as Wooyoung vomited into the bin.

"Yep..it has definitely have to be Hyperemesis Gravidarum."

Once Wooyoung finished, San grabbed a napkin and wet it, cleaning Wooyoungs mouth after.

"I'll take this out on my way out."-San explained, pointing to the bin.

"Thanks..feel better Wooyoung."-Hongjoong said.

Wooyoung and San the left the house, San helped Wooyoung into the car before putting the bag of vomit into the trashcan outside. He then slapped his hands together and got inside the car, putting on hand sanitizer on afterwards.

"Alright.. let's get going now.."-San said while starting the engine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.6K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
5.6K 569 30
Seonghwa was just a simple guy trying to have some fun in a bar on a Friday night. He didn't expect there to be live music, nor to be captivated by t...
19.6K 673 16
'Hi daddy๐Ÿ˜˜' 'Hey babyboy๐Ÿ˜' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
77.2K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...