Secret Keeper

By LucyParkes5

Living in a hectic household with 7 males and being the only girl can be stressful. Not only males but over p... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty two
Forty Three
Forty four
forty five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
fifty two
Fifty three
fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Important!!!!
•••

Twenty Two

5.3K 86 22
By LucyParkes5

I woke up to see no one was in the room with me and to be honest i was surprised. I wanted to go home, i wanted to see Libby. I couldn't even text her because Issac had took my phone and had it in his pocket at all times so i couldn't get it.

The door opened as i saw Liam smiling at me, i smiled back. He sat at the end of the bed facing me with his legs crossed.

"Hey sleepy head." He said.

"Hey, what time is it?" I replied back, sitting up and crossing my legs.

"seven o'clock."

"Really, i slept for a while."

"Well you didn't sleep all night so I'm not surprised, how you feeling."

"shit" I laughed. "I can't do any thing, i have to sit here and stare at walls, I'm not allowed to do anything because Issacs being annoying."

"yeah i can imagine its pretty shit, but I'm here now, you can stare at my face instead of the walls." He smirked.

"That's not any better" I smirked back.

"Okay, okay i see how it is...Alex's ditched me."

"What why's he ditched you he's your best friend."

"For your best friend actually."

"Omg yes! Finally." I smiled, i was so happy for them. Them spending time together was good. There was an awkward silence for a while until Liam moved quickly.

Liam rubbed the back of his head. "Riley."

"Yea?"

"Why didn't you tell Issac it was me?" He was looking down at his hands.

"Because I'm not a snitch, and plus its not your fault."

"But it was, I pushed you, I'm the reason your sat here right now."

"Hey, look at me." I held his hands in mine as he slowly lifted his gaze up to mine." You Did Not Do This, and you know it. It was his fault."

"But i hurt you and i can't forgive myself for that."

"I'm okay aren't i so stop worrying. Do you remember that one time when we were younger and me you and Toby were play fighting?"

"Yes how could i forget."

"Toby pushed us by accident and we fell, you wacked your head of the corner of the table, but if you weren't there it would have been me and it would have hit me right in the eye. Toby cried for almost a full week but its okay to feel bad for a while, it will past eventually." I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back.

"Why have you got to be such a smart ass?" He laughed in my ear.

"Someone in the family has too."

We pulled away from the hug." Yeah but all of us are smarter than you."

"That's besides the point."

At that moment a herd of boys came flooding in, aka all of my brothers. Each one smiled at me and sat down.

"Your allowed to leave tomorrow." Issac said. "I spoke with the doctor."

"Yes, i can finally watch Netflix." i smiled.

"No you can't your still on bed rest." Issac had to ruin the mood didn't he.

"whyyyyyyy, i want to watch teen wolf." I frowned at him as he laughed at me, he clearly thought it was funny.

"Because you still have a concussion." He replied.

"Your boring, Fuck you." I stuck my middle finger up at him. I felt rebellious and also like i was about to get shouted at a lot.

"Don't swear at me." He said in a calm controlled tone.

"I'll do what i want thank you very much."

"You may be in a hospital bed right now but i can still shout and punish you for when your better, along with all the other punishments you have pilled up." He sat forward in his seat, we were now having some what of a staring contest.

"Yeah sure okay then." I replied back lying back down laughing a little.

"Are you being serious right now?" His eyebrows narrowed.

"No I'm not being serious." I said sarcastically. "I'm the queen of England."

"Riley, stop it with the fucking attitude I've had enough of it. Thinking your superior well sorry to break it to you but I'm the boss over you, so is everyone else in this room. YOUR the little sister you do NOT tell me what to do!" He yelled, which made me jump a little and scared. He was a scary dude when he wanted to be and right now he wanted to be.

"Right okay." I said back but quietly hoping he wouldn't hear.

"That's it, your not having your phone for a month." He replied. The rest of my brothers looked shocked.

"Wait What, NO, you can't do that. Who's going to wake me up my alarms on my phone." This was not happening, he was not taking my phone of me.

"One of us will wake you up." He stared blankly.

"What if i need one of you, i won't be able to text anyone."

"Well you won't be going out because your grounded."

"What about in school?"

"Leo, Toby and Liam are there."

"Err i give up."

"I always win, remember that next time."

I slumped in my bed while the room was quite. I then got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Issac raised his voice a little.

"I'm going to have a Piss, is that alright with you, or do i need a permission slip?" I turned around and walked in the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I can't believe this. Why was he such a dick? You know what don't answer that, it runs in his veins.

I looked at myself in the mirror for a while, noticing my dark under eyes and my knotty hair. I had spots all over my forehead and my nose was covered in blackheads. I felt like shit. I looked like Shit. Not to mention my now moody ass face, which made me look even worse, as well as an ugly support for my wrist. Why did the make them like that.

I pulled up my sleeve to see where the needle had stabbed me to take blood, why did that stupid doctor even need my blood. It look horrible, a purple bruise all around it, Just looking at it made me feel weird inside. It really hurt, even to move it.

I was in the bathroom for about ten minutes and i didn't even realise until i came out.

"Why did you take so long?"  Jacob asked.

"No idea." I replied without any tone to my voice at all.

"What do you want to eat Riley?" Issac asked without even looking at me.

"Nothing, I'm not hungry." I hadn't long woken up and i could never eat when i woke up.

"Will you stop." Issac said as he turned his head sharply now staring his eyes at me.

"Stop what?" I asked, what is he on about.

"With this act, its getting old."

"I've not long woken up, everyone knows i can't eat when I've not long woke up." I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"You need to eat Riley!" Jacob butted in.

"But I'm not hungry"

"Issac, i'll go get her something when she is hungry just go and get our food." Caleb said exasperated.

"Fine!" He said. He walked out and slammed the door behind him.

"He's just stressed about everything, and I'm going to be honest your not really helping." Jacob said.

"I'm stressed about everything too you know, being sat in a hospital bed with nothing to do, doesn't help either." I replied angrily.

"Riley calm down, it's okay." Jacob said quietly.

"But it's not okay is it? Everything's falling apart and you know it is. Has he told you?"

"Yeah he did."

"I just want to go home." I said sadly.

"Hey its okay." Cory said as he came and gave me a hug. I moved up so he could sit next to me on the bed. He put his arm around me and i put my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

The room was silent and i cuddled Cory Tighter. I felt silent tears slip from my eyes, i didn't want them to fall. It made me look weak and i hated that. I just wanted to disappear for awhile, but that was pretty impossible when you have 7 brothers. Doesn't mean i won't try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 69 29
Riley Hughes and Jackie Owens have been best friends all their lives and nothing could separate them. Their like sisters. Both tell each other everyt...
1.7M 40.1K 51
Aspen Anderson has eight over protective brothers. She falls for a bad boy ignoring her brothers warnings after an event that ruined Aspen. She deals...
113K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
12.7K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...