Life is hard, Love is harder

By LilKoneko

Jonathan/Delirious moves into a new town with his father and sister. He was a shy kid at school and got bulli... More

Chapter 1| Morning
Chapter 2| Bully
Chapter 3| Mask Freak
Chapter 4| Life is hell
Chapter 5| First Friend
Chapter 6| Best day ever!
Chapter 7| The Sleepover
Chapter 8| The Party
Chapter 9| She... What?!
Chapter 10| The Fight
Chapter 11| Fallen Jonathan
Chapter 12| Sweet Little Angel
Chapter 13| Seeing you again
Chapter 14| The Talk
Chapter 15| Secrets must be kept
Chapter 16| Music is War
Chapter 17| We.. What?! YES!
Chapter 19| Taking Care of You Now
Chapter 20| Valentine's Day
Chapter 21| Getting Along
Chapter 22| Shopping
Chapter 23| Smile
Chapter 24| Amazing Year
Chapter 25| A New Beginning
Message about H2OVanoss
Im sorry
Goodbye
Apologizes

Chapter 18| Bonfire!

5.8K 190 211
By LilKoneko

Delirious's POV

It's been a month after the Battle of the Bands. Today was the day of the bonfire and the mini concert at lunch. Luna was able to see with her right eye again and had a scar like me. She always tell me that we're twins now because of our right eye's scars.

We got to lunch and stood up at the stage. A lot of people clapped and continued eating their lunch. We played a couple of songs and took a tiny break to eat. After that, we did one more song before the bell rang. Everyone told us that we did a good job when we walked to our classes.

During my last period, I was dying to get out of school. We had a four day weekend and during that weekend, it was the bonfire.

"Jonathan Denis! Are you even paying attention to the lesson?!" My teacher yelled at me. "Uh... Ya..." I replied. Everyone was looking at me. "Ok then, tell me what caused World War 2." She told me. I froze and tried to think. "Uh... World War 2 was ca-" The bell rang and everyone ran out, even me.

"Luna and Evan... Where are you..." I whispered to myself. I found Evan and ran up to him to give him a hug. He hugged back tightly and then let go quickly when people started staring at us weirdly. "We should go before people start calling us fags..." Evan said softly and we walked to where the freshman classes were at.

We found Luna and she was walking our way but didn't notices us. She had her hood on, covering her face and a boy with brown hair was talking to her. I saw her smiled and noticed that she was blushing a bit.

'Ooooo. Luna found someone to love.' I thought. I had an evil planned. "Luna!" I yelled and waved at her. She looked up and noticed me. "Come here my adorable little sister!" The boy that was talking to her started laughing and she was all pissed off. They both walked up to me and Evan. "I'll see you later, Luna." He said and walked off. "I'm so happy to see you again!" I said as I pulled her into a hug. She punched me roughly on the face, making my mask go to the side, and yelled, "You fucker!"

I let go of her and she walk quickly to the door, trying to stay away from us. We all walked outside and Luna looked at me with a death stare.

"You embarrassed me in front of my friend!" She yelled. "Really? I think you mean crush?" I said. She turned red and was about to punch me but Evan blocked it. "Don't hurt the bae." He said. "Well tell your 'bae' not to embarrass me in front of my bae... Did I really just called him bae?!" She said and covered her face with the blue bandana to hide her blush.

"Guys, we should go now! The Tazzmai's are going also so we need to meet up with them." Evan yelled. We all screamed, "Bonfire! Bonfire! Bonfire!" as we ran off.

|Time Skip|

We all were in the bus with the Tazzmai's. It felt a bit awkward that they were coming but Evan told me that it would be a great way to make new friends.

A boy with brownish spiked up hair and blue eyes was playing a guitar. He was actually really good. Two girls were singing along with the beat of his guitar. One had brown hair and blonde highlights and had blue eyes. The other had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes also. In the back, there was a girl with blonde hair with blue eyes being far away from her group. I saw one of her band members walking up to her, trying to make her laugh. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes. Everyone in the Tazzmai's seems cool and they didn't mess with me at all for wearing a mask.

"PENIS!" The boy in the back said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started laughing. "Brogan... You're such an idiot..." The girl sitting next to him laughed softly. "Come on, Jay!" Brogan yelled.

Luna got out of her seat and looked at the boy who was playing the guitar. "Can I play something?" She asked. "Sure thing." He said as he gave her the guitar. "Be careful. If you break Ryder's guitar, he'll attack you." The brown headed girl said. "Shut up, Sky." Ryder said. "I ain't afraid of him." Luna said. She started playing the guitar and everyone,but me and Evan, started singing to the beat of it.

"I guess Luna made new friends." Evan told me. "Yeah." I replied. "We should hang out with them also." He said. I jumped a bit and got scared. "Jon, they're nice people! They didn't say one mean word to us!" Evan told me. "Eh... Alright.." I said.

Luna gave the guitar back to Ryder and he played the same beat as she did. She grabbed my hands and pulled me out of my chair. "Dance with me, bro!" She said and started dancing. I laughed and danced with her. Everyone laughed and joined in.

"Hey." The dirty blonde headed girl, who was dancing next to me, said. "Hi." I laughed while dancing. "You guys did a good job at the Battle of the Bands and your mini concert." She said. "Thanks! Your band was awesome also. Why did you give us the first prize?" I asked. "We felt bad about your sister. Everyone in the group said that you guys deserved it." She said. "Wow... You guys are really nice." "No shit! Oh by the way, my name's Ellie." She introduced herself. "Jonathan." I replied. "Awesome! I think this bonfire is going to be amazing!" Ellie said. "Ellie! Dance with me!" Sky said as she grabbed her hands and spun her around. "Well, I got to go!" Ellie said and danced with Sky.

I saw Luna and Evan dancing with each other and talking to Ryder at the same time. I looked at the back and saw Jay barely dancing and Brogan trying to make her dance. I made my way to Evan and grabbed his hand. He jumped and notice it was me and started dancing with me. Everyone was having an amazing time.

|Time skip|

I woke up feeling arms around my waist. I noticed that the bus just stopped and I looked up seeing a sleeping Evan. I laughed and got out of his arms. I looked back and saw everyone fell asleep. Luna took the whole space on one of the chairs and Ryder did the same in the one next to her. Ellie and Sky were sleeping together and same with Brogan and Jay.

"We're here, kids!" The bus driver said but noticed that they were all asleep. "I have an idea." I whispered to the bus driver my idea. He laughed and walked to the wheel. I looked through my backpack for my drumsticks.

"Ready?" I said. He nodded and I started hitting the windows. He started honking and everyone woke up quickly. "Bonfire! Bonfire! Bonfire!" I yelled and started hitting every window with my drumsticks. I stopped at Evan and kissed his cheek to make him fully awake. Ellie and Sky saw it and giggled. I smiled and continued waking everyone up by yelling, "bonfire! Bonfire!" Everyone woke up, grabbed their stuff, and ran out of the bus. I was the first one to get out and I ran to the beach.

"Jon!" I heard Evan yelled. I stopped and turned around seeing him running up to me. "You're in such a good mood!" He said. "Hell yeah I am!" I told him. He laughed and we both walked near the water. Everyone was doing different things like getting the food out, get wood for the fire tonight, and setting up tents. Everyone thought it was a good idea to camp for one day.

Evan and I sat down near the water and he put his arm around me and kissed my lips. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.

"Are you guys dating?!" Brogan said behind us. Evan stared at me and smiled. "Well, we haven't ask each other out, yet." He told Brogan. He sat down next to us and said, "You guys look like a perfect couple! Go out with each other already!" I snuggled up against Evan and he laughed. "Brogan is right." Sky said as she walked over to us. "Hm, maybe..." Evan said and gave them a signal to move closer to him. He whispered something that I couldn't hear. Brogan started freaking out but Sky covered his mouth and nodded her head to Evan.

"Brogan! Help me out over here!" Jay yelled. Brogan ran to Jay and helped her make the tent. "I'm done!" Luna yelled as she finished our tents.

She crawled inside and 10 minutes later she comes out, wearing a black and blue bikini. She growled to herself and I laughed at her. Luna hates showing so she ran to the water and jumped in, splashing me and Evan. "The water is perfect!" She yelled and everyone got inside their tents to get dress.

"Let's join everyone." Evan said as he stood up. He helped me up and we both went inside the tent. Evan was about to take off his shirt until I realized something. I quickly covered my eyes so I won't see him naked. About 5 minutes later, he said, "Jon, you can look now." I slowly opened my eyes and saw he was wearing red and white trunks and a white T-shirt. "Cover your eyes please." I said softly. He turned around and covered his face. I changed into my sky blue trunks and put on a black T-shirt. "Ok, ready!" I yelled. "Finally!" He said as he crawls out of the tent.

I followed him and I saw him slowly touching the water with his foot. Everyone was already in the water and was hitting a beachball at each other. "Holy shit! The water is not too cold and not too hot!" Evan said. He took off his shirt and jumped inside. I blushed as I saw his muscles and I slowly walked in the water. "Come on, Johnny!" Luna yelled. I smiled and slowly took off my shirt and jumped inside.

The water was nice and I started floating on my back. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep until the beachball hits my stomach. "Woo!" Brogan cheered. I laughed and hit it to him but the wind blew it to Ellie. She hit it and passed it to Jay but she panic and went under the water. Brogan hit it for her and she slowly got back up. "Stop being such a scary cat!" He told her. "Shut up." She said softly. We all laughed and continued passing the beachball around.

Sky was underwater and jumped out on Luna. She grabbed her neck and pulled her underwater. "Sky!" Luna yelled as she got out. "You should run..." I told Sky as Luna started swimming fast to her. "Ah, shit!" Sky yelled and tried to get away from Luna. We all laughed as Luna chased Sky around us.

Out of no where, someone covered my eyes and I screamed. I heard them laughing and knew who it was. "Evan! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled as he uncovered my eyes and laughed. "S-sorry!" He said as he laughed. I splashed water at him and he did the same back. Suddenly, everyone started doing that to each other.

"Guys! Burgers are done!" The bus driver said. Everyone cheered and ran out. They all shivered and tried to find a towel. Evan got out first and grabbed a big towel. I came out and he put it around both of us. We all ate our burgers and it started getting late.

"Let me get the fire set up for you guys." The bus driver said. He got a lighter and started lighting all the wood. A big flame came out and we had our bonfire. Everyone cheered and clapped and sat around it.

"I need to talk to you, Jon." Evan said. "Ok." We both got up and walked out of the group. I heard Brogan and Sky freaking out back there.

"Look at the view." Evan told me. I looked where he was looking and saw the sunset. "That's awesome! I never saw the sun set before!" I told him. He laughed and he grabbed my hand. We both stared at each other for awhile. We were silent and he started giggling.

"Jon, you're amazing.." Evan said. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. I blushed deeply and quickly said, "yes!" We both kissed each other for a long time. We stopped and he wouldn't stop hugging me. "Let's head back now..." Evan said. We both walked back and Sky and Brogan were cheering for us.

|Time Skip|

"And when she turned around really slowly... Jay killed her!" Brogan yelled, trying to scare all of us. "Boring!!!" Ellie yelled. "Oh ya! Tell me a better story then!" Brogan yelled. "Once a upon a time, there was a dumbass named Brogan. The end." Luna said. Everyone laughed and Brogan sat down, pissed off. Jay giggled and messed up his hair. "But really, does anyone else have a better ghost story?" Ellie said. "I think I'm done with ghost stories." Evan yawned and put his arm around me.

"How about a song?" Ryder said as he grabbed his guitar. He started playing and we all laughed as we knew what it was. (Play video now)

"Lets gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song." Ryder started singing.
"Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song." Sky sang.
"And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong." Ellie sang.
"But it'll help if you just sing alongggg." Luna sang.
"Bom bom bommmm..." Brogan sang and everyone started laughing. Ryder started playing faster.
"C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!" Everyone sang but me and Evan. We were dying of laughter. "And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong! But it'll help if you just sing along!" We joined in with everyone.

"C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song... Brogan!" Ryder yelled.
"Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E!" Brogan yelled as we all laughed at him.
"Jay!" Ryder yelled. She laughed shyly and hided behind Brogan.
"It'll help! It'll help! If you just sing alongggg!" We all yelled. Luna grabbed Ryder's guitar and was about to smashed it to the ground. "NO!" He yelled and she dropped it gently.
"OH YEAHHH!!!" Brogan yelled and stood on the wood but fell back. We all laughed at him so hard. "That was amazing!" I yelled. Everyone was still laughing and Evan's phone started ringing. We all calmed down and talked a bit. Evan answered his phone and said, "hello?"

Suddenly, Evan covered his mouth and started crying. "E-Evan? Are you ok?!" I asked. Everyone stopped talking and he slowly dropped his phone on the ground. He bursted into tears. Everyone quickly ran to him and check if he was ok. "Evan! What's wrong?!" I yelled and hugged him tightly as he cried.

----------------
Yes... Teh cliffhangers :c I is sowwy... #BlameYukiForIdea Oh, by the way! Congrats to the people who's in the story for awhile ;D
Jay - @Majestic_Unicorn-33
Brogan - @MER0MEforDAYZZZ
Ellie - EllzaWellz
Sky - @JolieTrotter
Ryder - @marowak43

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 4.1K 23
[One day I will rewrite the first 11 chapters because they are complete crap] [Cover Artwork: Snoeflake on DevianArt] [Theme Song: Christina Perri...
Plaything (H2Ohm) By Red

General Fiction

15.1K 611 22
Delirious has been in love with his best friend for years, but has never had the guts to tell him. Near the end of their senior year of high school t...
19.2K 926 16
This is an H2ODelirious x VanossGaming fan fiction! It will be told by Evan's P.O.V. throughout the whole story. I have no intention to offend anyo...
33.7K 1K 19
*Completed* 16 year old girl by the name of (Y/N) had a rough day at school and once she got home she started to record for her small YouTube channel...