The Wealthy Quirkless

By CloudyXAutumn

"you're broke? can't relate" Hisashi Midoryia and Inko Midoryia both known as some of the richest people in a... More

The Start
UA
Training
USJ
1v1
Special appearance
internship week
Tragedy...
Stress
Popularity
Exams
Mall
Camp
Disaster
missing
Rescue?
Aftermath
licensing exam
Big 3
internships
Eri
shopping
Adoption
Hide n seek and planning
Festival
Death to ALL
2 Faced
undercover
Nomu
Unexpected drama
America
Uh oh.
Training
Villains
"What..."
Truth
shock
Fun?
Confrontation
Secrets
jealousy
The Murderer
Rush

Sports Festival

6.6K 282 172
By CloudyXAutumn

...

Midoryia learned how to swing and fly around using the gear given to him, he also learned how to properly wield a sword so he wouldn't break it.

He got physically stronger within that week as well, Aizawa's training was intense.

Sunday-.

"Can you please summon Izuku" Inko said to a maid.
"Yes ma'am" the maid nodded her head and walked over to Izuku's room.

Midoryia was just chilling in his bed, contacts were soaking in eye contact water so he could put them on tomorrow but his hair was still black.
He didn't feel like removing the dye.

"Midoryia sir, your mother has summoned you" the maid said.
"Got it, tell her I'll be there in a minute" Izuku said.

The maid left once again.
Midoryia slumped out of bed and walked downstairs.

"What did you need mom?" Izuku asked.

"I'm sorry to do this to you because I know how much you really don't enjoy these types of things but there's an event and we've been invited" Inko said.

"Why can't you and dad just go?" Izuku whined.

"It would be seen as disrespectful if you weren't to come. Sorry dear.
So please go remove the hair dye and get into your best suit, I heard the Bakugo family would also be going so maybe it won't be entirely bad" Inko said.

"Fineeee. Give me some time" Izuku said, going up the stairs to his room to his bathroom and beginning the wash out process.

After around 30 minutes Midoryia was fully dressed and back to looking normal. He grabbed his phone and went downstairs where his mother was wearing quite a fancy dress waiting for him with his dad.

"Sorry I took a bit" Izuku said as he walked towards them.
"No you're just in time, the event starts at 8:30pm" Hisashi said.

It was 8pm.

They were escorted to their limousine, their personal body guards were already waiting over at the event ready to walk them down the aisle.

"Are you going to the event our parents are talking about?" Midoryia texted Bakugo.

"Yeah what about you?"

"Yeah. Well at least I won't be entirely bored"

"Same"

Midoryia looked out his window, random people were taking pictures of their limousine. The windows were tinted so no one on the outside could really see them.

"Izuku come here, your hair is looking like a mess" Inko said.
Izuku moved closer to his mom as she fixed up his hair.

25 minutes later and they finally make it to the place of the event.

Once Hisashi stepped his foot outside paparazzi went crazy with the pictures. Flashes everywhere, blinding the Midoryias as they walked down the red carpet and into the fancy building

"Welcome Hisashi, glad to see you were able to make it" the host of the event said.

"Pss, mom? What're we even here for?" Izuku whispered.

"Right, we're here to celebrate the new CEO of a neighboring company. Their father resigned and now their eldest kid has to take their place" she whispered back.

"Oh".

"You're free to go walk around and look for your friend" she said.

Midoryia nodded his head and parted away from his family, he was looking for the food out of everything.

"Hey isn't that Izuku!"

"Omg I think it is"

"He actually came?! I heard he wasn't one for fancy events"

Whispers about Midoryia as he ventured further into this party.

Midoryia found the food stand and began to eat the foods that looked relatively good.
His eyes scanned the building, checking to see if he could see anyone relatively familiar.

"Is that???

Todoroki?
What's he doing here his dad's a pro hero not a CEO" Midoryia thought to himself as he made eye contact. He averted his eyes back to his food, pretending as if he didn't see Todoroki at all.

Minutes go by, he still couldn't find Bakugo.

"Why hello there Midoryia" a voice said.
Midoryia turned around to see who was speaking to him.

Neito Monoma.

"Isn't this guy from class B? What's HE doing here??" Midoryia thought to himself.

"Hello" Midoryia said coldly.
Monoma threw his arm over Midoryia's shoulder, trying to be "friendly" with him.

Midoryia didn't like it at all.

"So what're you doing here, I heard you weren't one for parties" Monoma asked.

"I'm here cause I've been asked to come.
Now why are you here?" Midoryia replied.

"Well my dad's also a CEO so it o my makes sense that I was invited here" Monoma replied.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MONOMA IS ALSO RICH??!" Midoryia thought to himself.

"Yeah okay anyways-" Midoryia was cut off.

"What school do you go to?" Monoma asked.

"Uh, private homeschooling. My parents didn't want me to go to an actual physical school" Midoryia replied.

"Oh what a bummer. I go to UA you know, the school All Might went to, the most prestigious school in all of Japan" Monoma scoffed.

"Yeah ok" Midoryia groaned.
"Hey Deku" Bakugo said, noticing how uncomfortable Midoryia was with Monoma.

"Kacchan you're finally here" Midoryia said walking up to him to shake his hand.
It was a friendly business gesture, he usually wouldn't do it but Monoma's arm was on his shoulder and he'd do anything to remove it.

"Who's this dude?" Bakugo asked as he looked at Monoma.

"He's from class B" Midoryia mouthed.

"He's just someone I came across" Midoryia said.
"We're friends" Monoma said walking up to them.

"No we aren't, who are you bruhhh" Midoryia thought to himself.

Bakugo was able to see the denial on Midoryia's face and held back a laugh.
Bakugo pulled out his phone, pretending it had went off.

"Oi Deku, our moms want us to find them right now. We gotta go" he said.

"Oh okay, see you Monoma" Midoryia said taking the hint.
Monoma waved his hand good bye as he watched both Bakugo and Midoryia get lost within the crowd.

Once they were far enough Midoryia let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for that one, I owe you" Midoryia said.

"The look on your face was priceless" Bakugo laughed.

"Shoto, go talk to those 2. They look around your age" Endeavor said.
"Fine" Shoto groaned.

Todoroki approached Midoryia and Bakugo, taking them both by surprise.
"What's icy hot doing here?" Bakugo thought to himself.

"Hello, I'm Shoto Todoroki Endeavor's son." He greeted.

"I'm Izuku Midoryia, Hisashi's son"

"Katsuki Bakugo, Masaru's son".

"What are you doing here? Isn't your dad a pro hero? I thought he had nothing to do with business" Midoryia asked.

"We were invited, I heard all might was as well.
Whoever is the host of this place wanted some popular pro heros." Todoroki replied.

"That makes more sense, do you think all might's coming?" Bakugo asked.
"I hope not, knowing my dad he might start an argument with him" Todoroki sighed.

"These 2 look so familiar.
Like I've talked with them else where.
Maybe it's cause they're always on TV" Todoroki thought to himself.

The event went on for a while after that, when Midoryia finally made it back home it was 1am.

He was exhausted it was horrible, he had to deal with the sports festival in the morning.

Midoryia fell asleep in his suit, be was too exhausted to change out of it, all the conversations and walking around drained him of his already depleted energy.

In the morning-

Midoryia sat in the classroom, exhausted out of his mind. Bakugo and Todoroki were also very exhausted.
Yaoyorozu appeared to be tired as well.

Midoryia picked up on it and now wondered, "was she at the event too???
Just how many other rich kids go to UA" .

"Okay class.
Today we're doing the UA sports festival.
Please go get into your hero outfits and wait in the waiting room downstairs" Aizawa instructed.

Everyone nodded their heads and did just that.

Midoryia rested his head on the plastic table, he was mini napping. He could hardly stay awake.

He grabbed a cup of coffee and downed the entire thing in the morning but it still didn't kick in yet.

He wasn't feeling it at all.

"Now welcoming, CLASS 1-A!!!!!!"  Present mic shouted.
Everyone got up and ran outside.

The crowd roared with excitement as they made their way onto the field.

"Now that everyone has been called we can finally start this event!!!
What'll be our first event midnight!!" Present mic screamed.

"Let's find out!" She shouted as the wheel spun round and round.

It landed on obstacle course race.

"You'll all be racing against each other!!!" Midnight cheered.
Everyone was sent to line up at the gates of the start.

They were bubbling with excitement.

Midoryia prepared his gear, even though he really didn't care to win he knew Aizawa wouldn't take his training easier on him if he didn't try at all...

It was a deal they had made.

Flash back-

"If you actually try during the sports festival I'll amp down the training for a week.
But

If you don't try at all I'll make it 10x harder than it originally was" Aizawa hissed.

Flash end-

Midoryia wasnt doing this out of his free will.

"On your marks!!!

Get set!!

GOOOOOO!!!" present mic screamed.

Everyone went charging through the tunnel.

Midoryia used his side grappling hooks and shot them towards the end wall of the gates, propelling himself forwards ahead of everyone else.

He went flying through, retracting the grappling hook as he prepared to land.

Just as he was going to land a giant robot formed Infront of him, quickly he shot out his hand grappling hook and stuck it onto the robot.

He went flying at it, preparing his sword.

He flew past it and slashed it's head off, sending it falling to the ground. He retracted the grappling hook and landed, going running on the ground.

"Kuro Murasakino takes the lead!!!" Present mic shouted as Midoryia used the springs in his shoes to send him running much faster than the rest.

Todoroki and Bakugo were on his tail.

Midoryia was approaching the next obstacle, pit platforms.

Using the springs in his shoes he went hoping platform to platform, still keeping a steady lead.

He then made it to...

A mine field.

"If I use my springs the wrong way I can be shot up with these stupid mines. I'll have to use my own strength" Midoryia thought to himself as he stealthily ran through all the mines , dodging them to his best ability.

Bakugo and Todoroki were practically neck and neck but closing in on him.

Midoryia purposely landed on a mine but jumped out of the way just in time, he stunned Todoroki for a bit.

He made it out of the mine field first, now its a clear path.

It's between who's the fastest now.

Midoryia noticed the wall gates and sent a his grappling hooks at it, propelling him faster than his legs could've. Using the grappling hooks like a swing he shot through the gates.

First place.

"Kuro Murasakino wins the first round!!!!!!" Present mic screamed.

Midoryia retracted his grappling hook and put his sword back into it's case.
He panted for air.

Soon the rest of UA freshmen started to come through the gates.

Bakugo was second and Todoroki was third.

"What'll be our next round??!" Present mic shouted.

"CALVARY BATTLE!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.1K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...
58.3K 1.4K 19
Izuku and Momo Yagi are the the twins and heirs to the Yagi family. The Yagi family is the richest and most powerful family out there. Their parents...
721 19 11
Izuku is a regular boy with a cloud quirk aiming to become a hero! With the setbacks of his own family, his quirk, and the society that he's facing...
172K 3.9K 30
Its been 10 years since class 1-A has graduated, and its their class reunion, Katsuki is still uncertain of going due to the fact he might see him, t...