Classroom Of The Elite:Curios...

By IzanagiMatsumura1112

Shizuku Suzuki and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka are the only ones who survived the demonic 4th generation of the White... More

Prologue:
Chapter 2: Freedom(1)
Announcement(Important)
Chapter 3: Freedom(2)
Chapter 4: Can This Still Be Called 'Freedom'?
Chapter 5: Class D's Homeroom Teacher, Hoshinomiya Chie
A/N: Question

Chapter 1:Class D

4.1K 179 46
By IzanagiMatsumura1112

I saw Suzuki waving her hand at me, so I decided to go to her. The both of us decided to walk to the gymnasium for the entrance ceremony, but was stopped when someone called us from behind.

"Wait!"

Suzuki and I turned around, to see a girl with a long, black hair and just like Suzuki, she also has a pair of gradient eyes. She is also the girl that is seating across my seat in the bus.

"You were looking at me earlier. Why?"

The girl said as she pointed at me. Suzuki beside me glared at me when she said that, for some reason. Since lying to Suzuki is pointless, I decided to just tell them the truth.

"Uh, it's just that, like me, you seem uninterested in the events that is playing out in front of you."

I replied, in which the girl just replied with 'I see' and walked off. Suzuki sighed, and followed behind the girl. I did the same.

And with that happening, the both of us got to the gymnasium. The person in front, who introduced himself as the student council president, Horikita Manabu, is now having a speech to welcome the freshman. And to be honest, it's pretty boring. I looked around to see that some of the students are agreeing with me. Some are sleeping while standing, which is pretty amazing, and some are just standing and not listening at all. 

Although some of them had serious expressions in their faces, like Suzuki beside me. There is also the girl earlier that Suzuki and I faced. I'm rather curious on why she has that kind of face, though. It's like she's looking at the person she feared the most. 

I also saw the girl that Suzuki befriended earlier. She's neither listening nor slacking off. She's neutral, I think.

There is also a boy with a long, magenta hair, who has a fearless grin. Beside him is a large black man. A foreigner maybe? And there is also a girl behind him with a short, dark cyan(?) hair, who has an irritated expression. 

In the other side, there is a girl with a long, peached hair. Beside her is a boy with a curly, violet hair. Both of them are listening to the speech of the student council president seriously. How can they stand this not so boring speech?

There is also a girl with a short, lilac hair. Based on the cane in her right hand, it looks like she is diseased. Beside her is a large, bald guy, who looks like a college student for me. 

"--That's all. And I hope you enjoy your stay here."

And with that last wording, all students began to exit the gymnasium. Just as Suzuki and I was about to exit too, a girl called about from behind, which stopped us.

"Shizuka-san!"

Shouted the girl. She is also the one who Suzuki talked to on the way here. She is waving her hand at Suzuki, and Suzuki waved hers as well.

"Kushida-san."

Suzuki replied with a, fake smile? I had been together with Suzuki for, like, forever. I know if her smile is genuine or not. Probably because she always shows me that smile of hers, but that's a story for another time.

Suzuki and I, and this girl named Kushida, decided to got o the school building together. We later knew that the three of us are on the same class, which is class D. There are only 4 classes in each year, so I guess the chances of this coincidence happening is higher.

When we arrived at the school building, we headed to the room with the plate that has 'Class 1-D' written on it. Once we entered, half of the students, who are going to be our classmates, are there. Some are already in their own group of friends, which is impressive. Kushida, Suzuki, and I bid our farewells since our seats are apart from each other, or at least that's what I thought. 

I found my seat that has a small plate on it and has 'Ayanokouji' written on it, which is in the far back corner of the room. This is a good seat since the whole class is visible from here, meaning I can observe them. Just as I was about to sat down, I noticed the seat next to mine is still empty. Hoping that my seatmate is someone I know, I checked the nameplate in it, and saw the surname 'Horikita' written on it. Horikita? Like the student council president?

Meanwhile, I noticed Suzuki still roaming around the classroom, looking for her seat. Moments later, she finally found it and she sat in it. She looked incredibly happy when she finally sat down. 

Her smile is so wide and bright, that it can be compared to the light called 'Hope'.  Because of how happy and exited she is, she probably didn't notice that her seat is the seat in front of me. Not that I can blame her, though.

"What an unpleasant coincidence."

I looked at my right to see whose voice is that, and saw that the girl earlier is in the same class as me. And what's more, she's my seatmate?

"It's the first day of school, and that's the first thing that came out your mouth?"

I said, and sighed. She ignored my question and continued to sat down on her seat. And perhaps hearing my voice, Suzuki turned around and showed a surprised expression when she saw me.

"Kiyotaka!?"

She screamed and stood up, which earn the attention of the whole class, as they looked at her. She bowed her head and said 'Sorry.' before seating again. 

"You can at least tell me that you're behind me!"

Suzuki whispered at me. I would do it, if it weren't for the fact that you're so happy, that you didn't notice me. Of course, I can't say that. 

"Guys, can you listen to me for a moment?"

As I was about to reply, a voice interrupted me. The whole class then turned to where the voice is coming from. It's from a boy with a blonde hair and a pair of brown eyes. Then, he continued.

"Don't you think that it's a good idea to introduce ourselves? Since I don't know any of you from my middle school, I want to know at least your names."

After the boy said that, the class immediately agreed with him. Thus, the introduction begins.

"Then, I'll go first. My name is Hirata Yousuke. I play a lot of sports, and I plan to join the soccer club in this school. I hope we can all get along."

After the boy's introduction, he smiled widely. The girls at the class looked at him with heart in their eyes. I can already tell that he's going to be popular, not just in the class, but the whole school.

"Then, I'm next! My name is Kushida Kikyou. Starting from here, I want to become friends with everyone in the school, let's all get along!"

Kushida said and like Hirata, she also smiled brightly on her introduction. If Hirata captured all the hearts of the girls, then Kushida captured those of the boys. I bet these two will be the figure of the class. But of course, that depends on what Suzuki's introduction is.

The introductions continued, and while it is, I started to think, what kind of introduction should I do?

Should I try to crack a joke? But with my monotone voice, I bet the class will just think that I'm a weird person, so that's out of the question. Or maybe I'll just follow what Suzuki will do? Yeah, I'll do that.

"Next is... you."

Hirata said, as he pointed, at me. A miscalculation. I didn't think that I'm going to do an introduction first. Now what to do? I stood from my seat and decided to just say what's on my mind.

"Uh... The name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and uh... I don't have any hobbies in particular, but I can play the piano and stuff and uh... I hope I can get along with you all."

Well, how is that? Of course it's not good. I literally blew it.

The class clapped at my introduction. But of course, it's a clap of pity. I saw my seatmate with a grin in her face. Did she just laugh at me?

"Pfft."

Oh, I forgot. There is someone close by who will surely laugh at me. Suzuki in front of me, even though her back is facing me, I can tell that she is trying her best not to laugh. 

Can she blame me, though? It's the first introduction that I have done in forever. My last introduction was when she and I are introducing ourselves to a certain man, and what's more, I just told him my name and that's it. 

"I see. Nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-kun. I hope we become friends."

Hirata said, and I nodded in reply,

"Then next is... the girl in front of you, Ayanokouji-kun."

Hirata continued. He pointed at Suzuki, who suddenly jolted. Now, let's see what kind of introduction you're going to do. 

"A-ah... Eto.... M-my name is Sh-Shizuku Suzuki... Eto... Eto... Nice to meet you all!"

She literally screamed that last part. Are you joking with me? That's more bad than my introduction. Now, I'm glad that I got to go first. However, with this, I realized yet again that the world is really cruel.

Instead of clapping their hands out of pity, like what they did to me, the boys looked at Suzuki with... dreamy eyes? At least that's what it looks like to me. Some of the girls are muttering 'how cute' while giggling.

Suzuki sat down with a red face. Since this is a chance I can't waste, I decided to just go for it.

"Now that's what I call a nice introduction."

I teased her, in which I regretted doing. She slowly turned around to me. When she is finally facing me, she puffed her cheeks. I also notice that there are tears building up in her eyes. Just as I was going to comfort her, a loud thud echoed through the classroom.

"Introductions? What are you, kids?"

Said a red haired boy. He is taller than most and his body build is, not normal, I guess. Many glared at him, but he just shrugged it off and clicked his tongue.

Just then, the school bell rang, indicating that classes has started. And then, a woman with a light brown hair, which is rather short, entered the classroom. She wears a wide smile, but it doesn't reached her ears. 

A/N: If you're wondering how Hoshinomiya ended up in class D, it is due to a powerful being known to all as the PLOT CONVIENCES.

Well, that's chapter 1. It's a short chapter because of my freaking school works buy hey, at least I did it.  I'll try to make a longer chapter next time, but don't expect to much. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
564K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 58.4K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...