If you fall, you lose

By Stuckysmutter

It all started with a bottle of Vodka, a dare from Mina and then a dare from Denki. Now they made a bet. Who... More

✔ Chapter 1.
✔ Chapter 2.
✔ Chapter 3.
✔ Chapter 4.
✔ Chapter 5.
✔ Chapter 7.
✔ Chapter 8.
✔ Chapter 9.
✔ Chapter 10.
✔ Chapter 11.
✔ Chapter 12.
✔ Chapter 13.
✔ Chapter 14.

✔ Chapter 6.

1.4K 25 74
By Stuckysmutter

                                                               *Bakugou's point of view*

I groan as I open my eyes. After last night I did not want to wake up. I turn around and turn off my alarm, and sigh. I had a bad dream last night..

I doesn't excuse my actions but, I was afraid. And I mostly express myself through anger. My dream was beautiful at first, me and Kirishima, happy, in love, accepted. And then villains came, and I fought for his, and my own life, but for nothing because eventually he still... died.

And the fact that this can actually happen in real life scares the living shit out of me. Yet I think by saying what I said last night I hurt Kirishima worse than any villain ever could. 

I sigh as I get out of bed, starting to pack my bag and put on clothes before walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I take my phone with me everywhere, constantly checking if I got a text. 

Kirishima almost always sends me a text in the morning, but not today.. Maybe he's still sleeping I think.

Or maybe, you can just be realistic and admit you were an asshole..

I slowly unlock my phone and click on the text icon, but when I'm about to send him a text, I change my mind. I don't know what it is, but suddenly I feel stubborn. 

I walk out of my bathroom angrily after brushing my teeth, I grab my bag and leave my room, making my way to the cafeteria. Normally Kirishima and I walk to the cafeteria together, but not today. 

When I walk into the common room there is no sight of Kirishima, I do see Denki, he is talking to Jirou. I walk past him, not giving him even a look. But after I've passed him I hear him quickly excuse himself and run after me. 

''What do you want fucker'' I say before even turning around. I hear a huff behind me and when I do turn around, I see an angry Denki, with his arms crossed,  looking at me pissed, ''I have to admit Bakugou, I'm a little scared of you..'' I roll my eyes, what the fuck does this idiot want.

''But I'm angry enough to say it. I don't like you'' he says, I raise my brow and I can see him start to get a little unsure, ''Do I look like I care.'' I answer him.

''Well, I don't care if you care of not. But Kirishima cares, more than you deserve someone to care for you..'' He answers me back, after he said the words I see the color leave his face, ''Wait.. I don't mean it like tha-''

''It's fine, I don't care anyways'' I tell him as I walk away. I can see a few people stopped doing what they were doing, expecting me to blast Denki through the roof, but I wasn't feeling like it.

I walk to the door, putting on my coat and walk over to the cafeteria. I feel bad. With my head down, looking at the floor,  I enter. I think people can sense I'm in a bad mood because nobody talks to me. 

I get in line and look around searching for Kirishima. Then finally, I see him. He's sitting at a table to the left. I grin as I see him. He doesn't look at me though, he's looking at Mina.

I understand, she's way nicer and prettier and better than me..

I sigh as I see I'm almost at the beginning, so I start thinking what food I want. Because I'm completely lost in my thoughts, I don't notice Kirishima walking towards me, and out of nowhere he is next to me. 

''Jesus shitty hair, you scared the fuck of me,'' I say to him, but he doesn't give me his usual smile. ''Don't call me shitty hair Katsuki. I'm not here to be nice, I just wanted to tell you I'm really hurt about what you said.'' he tells me and then walks away. 

My smile fades as I see him getting further and further away from me. Bakugou Katsuki never cries, but right now I feel like fucking bawling my eyes out. 

When I reach the beginning of the line I pick out my food and walk towards the table my friends are sitting, I'm unsure what I should do..

But Ashido makes it easy for me, she waves at me as she yells to come over. I assume Kiri didn't tell her anything, otherwise she would've acted different. 

I sit down next to Kirishima, and I give him a look. He ignores me and goes back to talking to Mina. I have never felt so little before.

After I finish my food I move a little closer to Kiri, who still hasn't said a word to me. I slowly put my hand on his thigh underneath the table. He looks at me, then looks down at me hand on his thigh before reaching down and dragging my hand away. 

''Will you excuse us for a second.'' I say to Ashido while I drag Kiri off the couch. ''Bakugou what are doing..'' he asks while I drag him out of the cafeteria. I quickly walk into a hall and drag Kirishima with me. 

I push him again the wall, both or my hands pressed again the cold wall, hovering over Kirishima, caging him in a way. ''What can I do to make it up to you. You're killing me over here.'' I whisper to him as I look  him into his eyes. 

''I'll do anything Kiri, come on..'' I whine, and I see his face change, just the slightest. ''I'll even be your good boy if you want me to Kiri, anything.'' 

I- don't know what that was, a random wave of horniness I guess..

I see Kirishima blush and look away before closing his eyes and sighing. ''Bakugou, honestly. I don't know. I talked to Denki last night, hoping he would help me out a little.. And he did.. But now I'm still stuck between these two choices.''

I raise my brow as I study his facial expressions. ''Bakugou.. I- I'm not a robot..'' he looks down, trying to escape my gaze, 

''You, you can't just kiss me when you feel like it and bro-zone me when you don't.'' He takes a deep breath and looks me into my eyes.

''You know I like you, and it feels like you're taking advantage of me.'' My eyes grow big as Kirishima continues talking,

''And I... I don't want to pressure you to come out, at all,  or whatever but, I do want to set some boundaries between us two. To make sure we won't keep crossing the line between friendship and.. more''

I slowly lean back, making the space between me and Kirishima bigger. This is like getting stabbed, but worse. And the absolute most awful thing about it, is that I completely understand Kirishima.

''Sure thing Kiri, tell me what the rules are and I'll keep myself to them.'' I answer in a monotone voice. Kirishima sighs as he gets out of my grasp. ''I'm sorry Bakugou..''

I shake my head, ''No no.. don't be.. But come on, gimme the rules.'' I ask again. Kirishima looks down at the ground and then up into my eyes again. ''Okay so, I didn't really think about it but I'll just state the obvious.. No kissing, no sexual acts.. no flirting..'' he goes on.

''And,, cuddling..'' I ask him, making a slight pouty face. ''As long as it's a bro-hug we're good.'' I nod as I pull Kirishima into a hug. ''I'll try my best alright.''

He pushes me back, against the wall behind me. ''No Katsuki, promise me you'll follow them. I respect your feelings, you respect mine.'' I look down at the hand on my chest, which is pushing me against the wall. 

Then I look back at Kirishima, 

don't do it don't do it don't do it 

I grab the collar of Kirishima's shirt and pull him into a kiss. I did it. 

Before he can protest I let him go and slip out of his grasp. This moment in the hall just now will keep the fantasizing part of my brain busy for the day. ''I promise Eijirou'' I then answer him, before walking out of the hall. 

I don't how or he stayed back in the hall to make it look less suspicious or because I left him breathless. Either way, my bad bad mood got a little better now.

( ˘˘з)♬♪

''I'm telling you, I understand it.'' He yells out my while I laugh. ''I don't believe you focused at all in that class Kiri'' I answer him. 

It's eight period, we're done for today. And we're done for the rest of the week because it's Friday. 

School was a torture for me. Ever since our little moment in the hall I didn't leave my brain. And while Mr. Ectoplasm explained math, my mind was thinking about that moment. But me on my knees. 

And while Present Mic explained English, my mind was thinking about that moment, but Kiri on his knees. 

And while Mr. Aizawa was explaining god knows what, my mind was thinking about that moment, but Kiri in me with the intense high level of being caught. 

While Kirishima goes on about how he really did understand everything Present Mic explained, I doze off. My mind is already going places again.

Before I know it it's too far I can't even look at Kirishima anymore. Thank god we're literally, in front of our dorm. I can escape to my room and put my mind to rest. No Kirishima for a little bit.

''so..'' Kirishima starts as we take off our shoes and coats, ''I'm going to be honest, I understood English, but math was like, hard for me.'' well.. in math I was hard too Kiri, get in line, ''So.. can you please, help me..'' he finishes. 

I look at him, he has his puppy face. And I'm simple, I see Kirishima's puppy face, I say yes to whatever he wants. 

''Alright fine, fine!'' I groan out as we walk over to the stairs. Kirishima waves at a few of our friends while we pass the couches. ''I'll help, but not too long.'' I say. 

Kirishima is happy with the littlest help he can get, he really is awful at math. We walk up the stairs and towards my room. I open the door and we enter. 

We throw down our bags on the desk and I moan as I crash down on my bed. Kiri just stands there in the middle of my room. Now I'm able to take a good look at him, I see he looks a little tired..

''Kiri..'' I start, ''about last night. I don't want to pretend it never happened, I'm sorry about what I said, I had a really bad dream and I was being mean because the dream scared me..'' 

Kirishima walks over to me and sits down on the bed, ''It's fine, I know you're not like that.'' He pats my shoulder, ''It still hurt though.''

Before I can say anything he gets up again and walks over to my desk. ''Now come on teacher, learn me this math.'' he says jokingly. I groan as I get off my bed, sitting down on the corner of my desk. 

''Alright, so, practically.. it's exactly as Mr. Ectoplasm explained..'' I look over the exercises, I didn't even pay attention is class, shit. ''right..'' I then ask him, unsure.

He looks at me with a confused face. He's so pretty. ''Kirishima, I have to be honest, I didn't really pay attention today..'' I say while scratching the back of my neck. 

''oh, really.. What were you doing then?'' he asks me, barely being able to take the smug grin off his face. ''Well.. just thinking'' I answer. 

Kirishima lets out a soft ''hmm'' while dragging me into his lap. ''Kirishima what are you doing'' I ask him while sitting down on his lap. 

''Nothing, I'm doing nothing.'' He mumbles out as he looks down, staring at the sight of me on his lap, then looking me into his eyes. ''So.. tell me, what we're you thinking about huh'' he then asks me in a low voice. 

I'm so close to just, melt of his lap and get right on my knees for him, fuck I want him so bad.

''Just, uh..'' I blush as I try to find words, ''you.. and me and stuff'' Kirishima grins before moving his face closer to mine, leaving a little bit off space between our lips. ''and.. stuff?'' 

I let out a groan and look away, but he grabs my face and makes me look at him. ''Do you want to kiss me right now?'' he asks. 

Yes, and so much more.

''M- maybe'' I answer. He smiles and lets go of my face, standing up. I almost fall off his lap. ''Kiri- where are you going..'' I ask him. 

He smiles as he starks packing his stuff. ''It's hard isn't it'' he asks me. I look down and then back up at Kirishima again, ''Wha- what is?''

He checks me out real quick before his smile turns into a grin, ''Well, apparently multiple things, but I meant being seduced and having them leave.'' The last words came out so cold.  

He walks away with his bag in his hand, leaving me leaning against my desk. ''Kiri, where are you going..'' He opens the door. ''back to my room, I wasn't allowed to stay long was I?'' 

this was a rhetorical question, because before I can even answer. He's already gone. 

What the fuck was this. This was- He broke his own rules.. I- 

I look down and sigh,  at least something is excited. I sit down in my chair and slowly start unbuckling my pants. 

It's Friday, why not. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 199 26
The ancient deity of evil, Bagan, is back from his imprisonment, thanks to the help of Dogolas, an alien mastermind. While this duo appears invincibl...
108K 1.3K 12
Deku gat hit by a quirk!? All art not mine if you know me and see this it was awhile ago, don't judge
198K 8K 16
Bakugou is new to this huge school, trying to find friends and ending up having a crush on Kirishima.
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...