Miss. Manipulation (On Hold)

CXXILO

The best way to exert control over a man is to exploit their most obvious weakness, the same weakness every h... Еще

Synopsis
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter One

19.8K 575 86
CXXILO

This was my favourite part of every evening, searching for the perfect man to lure into my trap. Finding the right man I could use and manipulate by making him succumb to his most primal of instincts... desire, only to leave when I had exactly what I wanted. My perfume on his pillow and my trademark lipstick still smeared on his swollen lips would be all I would leave behind. 

Looking out over the club, I scanned everyone one at a time, my mind calculating thoughtfully over whom I would be able to seduce and then steal from. If you hadn't already guessed it I was a money grabbing, man using, no fucks given kind of bitch and I loved it. I ran my tongue over my red stained top lip and continued to scan the room while taking a much needed sip from my whiskey glass, enjoying the hard liquor leave a trail of fire in its wake.

"Its getting late Elle, time to make your move." I suddenly heard a deep voice say from behind me, pulling me out of my thought process.

"When have I ever failed you before Daniel?" I replied in a bored tone, whilst rolling my eyes and turning away from the crowd to face my boss.

"You're cutting it a bit close tonight." He spoke before pulling back the sleeve of his suit jacket to check the time on his designer watch. "You need to pick someone and fast, you know the rules."

He proceeded to advance towards me and picked up a strand of my long black hair, only to begin rolling it in his fingers I smacked his hand away before I replied. "How about you just let me handle it. Go annoy one of the other girls, I've got this covered."

"But annoying you is the most fun." Daniel whispered in my ear.

"Piss off! I don't have time for your stupid games tonight. As you previously stated, I have work to do." I growled, finishing off my whiskey in one large gulp and slamming the glass down on a nearby table before marching away.

That fucking man, he knew exactly how to get under my skin.

As I walked across the club I spotted the ideal target standing by the bar, ordering a drink. He was handsome, had clean-cut brown hair, designer stubble, what looked like a toned body and most importantly, his persona screamed rich. Perfect.

I checked my reflection in the mirror on the wall of the club as I passed it. I fluffed my hair lightly and rubbed my crimson lips together to make sure they looked impeccably inviting.

As I made my way over the bar I did my mental checklist, double-checking that this man was the correct match. Expensive suit, check. Expensive shoes, check. Expensive watch, check. No wedding ring, check. Yes, I may sleep with men and then steal their expensive belongings but a lady has to have some values. I would never in a million years, dream of sleeping with a married man or a man in a relationship for that matter, I was totally against any form of cheating. It was probably my one and only moral value.

When I approached, I changed my whole demeanour, my whole focus set to charming the pants right off him.

"Whiskey, double, no ice." I told the barman flashing him my winning smile.

"Coming right up." He replied with a wink.

I could already sense my targets eyes burning into my body, his eyes taking in my six inch heels, toned and tanned legs, skin tight black dress, curvy figure, sleek black hair before his eyes finally came to settle on my high cheekbones and full lips.

"See something you like?" I questioned him boldly as I continued to stare forwards.

"I see something that I more than like." He replied after a moment of initial shock. He was probably surprised a woman could be that forward. "A body like that should be illegal."

Oh god, cringe, I thought internally. This guy was going to fall right into my lap. At least make it a challenge.

"You should see what I can do with this body, that could be considered illegal in some places." I whispered as I turned to face him, placing my hand on his arm and squeezing lightly, feeling his muscles bunch under my touch.

"Your drink." The bartender told me, before placing my it down on the bar and waking away. I guess it was on the house, my looks tended to do that. I wasn't in love with myself or anything but I wasn't going to pretend that my looks didn't get me things or that I was ugly to make others feel better. Besides, with a crazy job like mine, being hot was the number one on the job description.

"Whiskey, interesting choice. I had you down as a martini type of girl." My new male companion told me, stepping closer so that I could feel his breath fan my cheek and his expensive cologne invade my senses.

"Oh honey," I replied softly before picking up my drink and taking a long lingering sip. I watched his eyes follow the movement of my lips before I placed my drink back down and stepped forward, pressing my body against his, so he could feel every inch of me as I brought my lips up to his ear. "You have no idea what type of girl I am."

I felt his body shudder just from the simple act of my lips brushing ever so gently against the lobe of his ear. "I'm Paul. What's your name?" He managed to get out after regaining his composure.

"Do you really care?" I replied simply, moving my lips across his cheek and down his neck ever so slightly. I was aware that I had caught the attention of people nearby but I pushed the inquisitive eyes to the back of my mind and focused on the job at hand.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He almost moaned as I continued my onslaught on his neck, feeling the artery throb against my lips.

This was too easy! I liked it when I had to use my full skill set in order to get them to take me home. This wasn't any fun.

"Let's have a few drinks first." I told him before pulling away and flashing him yet another seductive smile that made his eyes turn dark with desire.

It was a rule, they had to be drunk before we left, it was easier that way. It was easier because when the guy woke up in the morning with an empty bed and a banging headache, he would hardly remember my face. That means that police reports would never be filed, due to the fact that they wouldn't be able to put a face to the crime if they ever found out what I had taken, not that they would... I was great at my job. The contact at the police station was also a help.

I called over the bar tender and ordered us a round of shots, which Paul insisted on paying for. I watched him down every shot I passed his way, only pretending to down mine when he looked in my direction.

Ten shots later and I knew for certain that he was drunk enough for me to go back with him.

I slipped my hands up his chest and grabbed the lapels of his suit jacket, the expensive material feeling good against my skin. "Let's leave, now." I demanded with fake lust swirling in my eyes as I looked directly at him.

"Yes ma'am." He replied huskily.

I led him out of the club and into an awaiting taxi outside, him following my every step like a like an obedient dog. Oh how I loved making men fall to their knees, only to crush them with their own lust and desire.

I crawled into the seat and Paul followed, he muttered his address to the taxi driver quickly before his large hand was stroking the inside of my thigh and his lips were brushing against the underside of my ear.

When I first started this job, I would occasionally get turned on by what the men would do to me. A gentle caress in the right place or a hot kiss here or there did once excite me but after four years of doing this, I felt almost, bored. A big part of my job was acting, the rest was down to my incredible sex and stealing skills. I do enjoy myself don't get me wrong, but the thrill of the chase when men tried to resist me and the stealing part of my job got me off more than the actual men did.

I craved power and dominance. I loved being the one to control men and make them do anything I desired.

"I can't wait to be inside you." I heard his low voice growl quietly in my ear, as he completely ignored the looks we were getting from the innocent taxi driver.

"Oh me too..." I replied back in a sultry voice, while cringing at myself inside.

It wasn't long before we arrived outside a huge mansion style house. I wasn't shocked or in awe by the house, I had seen so many luxurious homes since I had started my job.

"Keep the change pal." I heard Paul say before he threw a twenty at the taxi driver.

"Impressive house." I stated plainly, keeping my head down incase there was any CCTV cameras.

"It's alright I guess. I'd take you on a tour but I have a feeling we won't be leaving the bedroom." He smirked.

I really just wanted to put him to sleep with sex, aided by his large alcohol intake and grab what I needed and leave, this chit chat really wasn't needed. It was like he had suddenly read my last thought because I was all of a sudden swept off my feet and carried into the house at a quick pace. As he carried me upstairs to his bedroom I scanned my surroundings, seeing what I could take and what he would and wouldn't notice.

Soon I was hit full force with his masculine scent when we reached the bedroom and I looked around seeing it covered largely by a royal blue and black colour scheme. The interior decorator definitely knew what they were doing.

"Do you want a drink or anything?" He questioned as he caught me checking out his bedroom.

I smirked and shook my head before I stalked towards him and grabbed him by his tie firmly and brought his lips to mine, so they were just barely touching. "No. I'm not in the mood for a drink, I want something more... filling." I spoke before I slipped my tongue into his mouth and moulded our lips together.

As we continued to kiss passionately, I subtly moved him towards his lavish bed before disconnecting our frantic lips and pushing him forcefully onto his silk duvet sheets.

"I love a woman in control." He growled darkly.

"You haven't seen anything yet." I replied cheekily before grabbing the hem of my dress and pulling it up slowly watching his lustful eyes follow my movements. It didn't take long before I had completely peeled off my dress and I was stood in my black lace lingerie.

"You're killing me here." He moaned.

I smirked as a reply before I walked his way and straddled his waist, feeling exactly what I was doing to his body. I then leant down and pressed my lips against his again, feeling him grow harder beneath me.

His hands wandered across my body and stroked my soft skin as I continued to kiss him with pretend interest. When I felt his hand move to the back of my bra and try to undo it, I pulled away and looked down at him.

"I thought I was in control tonight?" I whispered into his ear as my teeth pulled at his lobe.

Seduction was an art form and I had to make it so that his desire built up like a boiling kettle, I had to make him want me, in fact I had to make him more than want me... he had to need me.

I sat back and un-did his tie quickly before I began working on the buttons on his expensive dress shirt. As I reached the last button, I raked by nails down his chiselled chest and when I reached the sensitive skin just above his belt I traced patterns there, biting my lip as I did so and looked deep into his eyes.

"Enough of the teasing, I'm in charge now." He growled as he picked me up by my waist and placed me beneath his body as he threw off his suit jacket and now open shirt. He then kicked off his shoes and crashed his lips back down to mine.

Bingo. I'd done it.

His desire had taken over and there was no stopping him now, his hands touched every inch of my skin, leaving nothing unexplored. His lips sucked on the flesh of my neck and I moaned and gasped where I needed to, he needed to think I was enjoying myself and trust me, I was the best at making men believe I was turned on and ready.

Paul suddenly pulled back and moved to my feet, sliding my heels off before his lips connected with my ankle and he began kissing and biting his way upwards, making his destination clear. I gasped and grabbed the sheets when I felt him kiss my most intimate area, he then continued kissing back up my body before he was back to my lips again.

He sat back and began undoing his belt, before he unzipped his trousers and slid them off throwing them across the room and looking me right in the eye. My eyes slid down from his face to further south as I took in all of him, I could work with that.

I sat up on my knees and followed his lead, slowly sliding down my bra straps and unclasping it, letting it fall onto the bed and letting myself be shown. When I started on my underwear, he stopped me and hooked his thumbs into the lace material himself, his fingers brushing the skin of my thighs and he dragged them down. I laid back on my elbows and lifted up my legs, making it easier for him to remove them.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He uttered as his eyes trailed all over my body.

"How about you quit talking, I thought you were through with the teasing." I replied huskily before letting my legs fall open.

He quickly reached for a condom, protection mattered and I always used it. I also had regular check ups with my doctor and I had been on the pill for as long as I could remember.

All of a sudden his large and muscular body was on top of mine and in one quick thrust, he was inside me. He thrusted deep and hard as I gasped, moaned and whispered encouraging words into his ear.

He continued to thrust and I brought my hips up to him each time, allowing him deeper. His lips started to kiss me fiercer and his hands grasped harder on my breasts as he grew closer to his finish.

"You feel... Too good, I won't last much longer." He panted against my lips.

"I'm close too." I easily lied.

He picked up his speed, his thrusts almost starting to hurt before he exploded inside me with a low growl. I followed after he did, letting out a long moan and clenching myself around his member.

"That was..." He whispered as rolled off me and onto the pillow exhausted.

"I know." I replied as I watched his eyes start to droop lazily.

He's already falling asleep, I thought. The sooner he was asleep, the sooner I could get on with what I had to do and leave.

I watched him for a further 20 minutes until I was sure that he was in a deep sleep. I smirked to myself at how good I was at putting men to sleep with great sex and of course the alcohol helped, I couldn't take all the credit. I slid off his bed slowly and started to gather up my things quietly, waking him up would be the worst thing I could do. I kept my heels in my hand not wanting them to make a sound on his expensive marble floors.

Slowly, I crept out of his bedroom after having dressed and made my way into the hallway, taking in my surroundings. I could see what looked like a bathroom two doors down and I made my way there, needing to use the toilet before I started my hunt. I used the toilet quickly before checking my reflection, I looked well and truly fucked.

I grabbed a tissue and wiped around my eyes and mouth fixing my makeup. I then grabbed my red lipstick from my bag and reapplied it on my full lips, I never felt complete without it. When I put the lipstick back into my small clutch, I pulled out the small black carrier bag I used in order to gather up the things I needed from each house.

Deciding that downstairs was my best bet I made my way down the grand staircase and made my way towards what must have been his office. I looked around until I noticed a jar filled with an assortment of jewels, it was simply a decoration item but I knew the diamonds and jewels inside were easily worth a lot of money. I reached my hand inside and took a few and placed them inside my bag before carrying on my hunt.

I had to find things that weren't locked up, things that were locked up would easily be spotted if they went missing, things lying around were easier to take without anyone knowing.

I moved around the kitchen and rooted through drawers finding numerous different things of value. When I moved to the living room I saw he had a watch just lying there on the underneath shelf on the table. Perfect! I quickly made a grab for it seeing it was a Rolex. He was wearing a Rolex tonight, which means he has plenty and won't miss this one.

I picked up an apple from his fruit basket and took a bite as I walked back through the kitchen and smirked to myself as I walked towards the front door, thinking of everything I had just taken and how much money it was worth. My boss would definitely be happy, not that I cared what he thought. I only cared about my 70%.

I opened his door quietly and stepped outside into the darkness, loving the stillness of the night. I slipped back on my heels, threw the apple core onto the grass and made my way down his drive and out of his gate with a huge smirk plastered on my face.

Pulling out my phone, I text my driver, telling him to track the GPS on my phone and pick me up, knowing he would already be close. I only had to wait five minutes before a black SUV came down the road and stopped in front of me.

"Where's Tyrese, Daniel?" I asked, unamused at seeing his face.

"I told him I'll take care of you. We have something to discuss." He replied with a cocky grin.

"Eugh whatever, make it quick. I want to go home and take a shower."

"Maybe I could join you. We could discuss my matter in the shower, much cosier than a car." Daniel propositioned placing his large hand on my bare thigh.

"Not even if you were the last man on earth, Daniel I told you just a few hours ago I don't care for your stupid games." I told him gripping his hand harshly and throwing it off me.

"I like em feisty," He laughed loudly before starting the car and carrying on. "I have a new case for you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "I don't take 'cases' I find my own men, seduce them and then take what I want."

"Yes, that's normally what happens but this time, we need a different approach. I've found a man who is filthy rich, we need to use the girlfriend approach so that this can be done over a few months and we can get as much out of him as possible."

"G-girlfriend?" I screech. "Daniel you must be crazy. I don't do the whole girlfriend thing, the slutty one night stand thing, yes... but not commitment. Get one of the other girls! I don't even know how to be a girlfriend."

Daniel must be having a mid-life crisis if he thinks that I'm doing to do this.

"Stop shouting! I think you're forgetting who's the boss here Elle!" He roared as he gripped the drivers wheel of the SUV. "You know as well as I do that you're the hottest girl we have. You are also one of the first, so you know all the tricks. We need someone like that, this man... he isn't a fool, he'll spot a fake from five miles away."

"What exactly is it that you need me to do Daniel?" I sigh loudly.

"I need to someone to get to know him, make him fall in love with them. I need someone to break down his walls and make him happy, all the while stealing from him bit by bit. I need you Elle, you're the only one I know can do it. You're the only one who's clever enough to make him believe that you're a genuine girl, it also helps that the package everything comes in is the most beautiful and seductive ever made. If you do this, we stand to make millions."

Millions? That definitely gets me thinking, but it seems way to unbelievable and risky.

"Just how am I going to steal millions from him without him even noticing?"

"You take little by little over the months. Also when he starts to trust you, you can access his cards and we can leak money from his accounts, just enough so he won't notice. Trust me Elle, I've thought about this for months. It's a little risky but I know you can do it, I have it all worked out." Daniel says, his voice almost pleading with me to accept, something I have never heard before.

"How am I going to walk away? He'll know something is up, he won't just let me go, not if I get him to love me." I reply skeptically.

"You'll think of something, you stage a break-up, fake your death, anything. That doesn't matter, you'll easily be able to walk away from him without him thinking anything. You have ages to think of that stage of the plan just please consider it." He tells me as he stops outside my apartment building. "I'll give you tonight to think."

I open the SUV door and step out grabbing my clutch and leaving the carrier with everything I had collected inside as I usually did, it went back to the office to be looked at and valued.

As I waked towards my building I turned around quickly, seeing Daniel still parked and looking my way.

"Tell me one thing." I demanded.

"Anything for you Elle."

"What's the guy's name?"

"Roman Walden."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Aiden's REVENGE #HazardousAF

Любовные романы

355K 11.6K 68
Aiden Edward Hollywood The name people feared and respected the most at the same time. He was a force to reckon with. His army was his multibilliona...
The Alpha's Game _cassyleporati_

Про оборотней

11.1K 306 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
Simple Submission Alicia

Любовные романы

1.3M 23.1K 24
Aubrey doesn't fit society's description of a desirable woman- at least she doesn't think so- and she accepts that truth for what it is. She loves pl...
His obsession // editing lillian stewart

Любовные романы

530K 13.6K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...