Band Mate Lovers

By Pure-BloodPrincess12

Short BTS Omegaverse Story. BTS debuted not too long ago and they are all developing crushes on each other as... More

Chapter 1 - Toothbrushes and Crushes
Chapter 2 - Vlive
Chapter 3 - Secret
Chapter 4 - Near Heat
Chapter 5 - Heated
Chapter 6: Just Friend's Night Out
Chapter 7 - 2016; The Beginning
Chapter 8 - 2018; Scandal
Chapter 9 - Plan of Action
Chapter 10 - Jikook Vlive
Chapter 11 - Reactions
Chapter 12 - Late Practice
Chapter 13 - Getting Into Fanfictions
Chapter 14 - JM & JK Relationship Tips
Chapter 15 - Telling the World
Chapter 16 - Surprises
Chapter 18 - Bold Moves
Chapter 19 - Mysterious Tae Tae
Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Chapter 17 - No More Doubts

826 25 16
By Pure-BloodPrincess12

(A/N: Hello everyone, today is Hobi's Birthday!!! 🥳🥳 I have a very long chapter. Hope you enjoy Sunshine's birthday!

Sunshine can't hurt you...

Or can he?

Can he? 🙃

Sunshine

Hoseok

J-hope

😳

I'm sorry, you all probably need some Hobi water right now.

Enjoy this chapter! 🙂)

"It's great to have the both of you back," Namjoon said as Hoseok and Yoongi walked into the room.

"I was just about to bring you your dinner," Seokjin said as he walked into the dinning room. "But I guess I don't need to now."

"Thanks, Jinnie," Hoseok said.

The two newcomers took two of the three remaining seats and waited whilst Seokjin brought them their food. Once he returned, he also took a seat and the members began to eat.

After dinner, the members went off in their different directions.

"Erm... Jinnie? Minnie?" Hoseok asked nervously before the two omegas were too far away. "Omega meeting please?"

"Sure," Seokjin answered and Jimin nodded in agreement. "Who's room?"

"Yours," Hoseok answered.

The three then went to Seokjin's room. He didn't use it much as he preferred to sleep in Namjoon's room but he still had his belongings in his own room. Hoseok chose the room because of that fact - Seokjin's scent would be all over the room and it was so calming. But not as calming as Yoongi's scent.

As soon as they arrived, Hoseok jumped on the bed and tapped the space next to him. As soon as he felt the bed dip, he sat up and hugged Seokjin and breathed in his scent. He then did the same to Jimin.

"Are you sure your heat is over?" Seokjin asked.

Hoseok nodded. "Mhm."

"What did you want to talk about?" Jimin asked.

"I'm just scared... about Yoonie," Hoseok said. "I know he's my mate and he loves me, but we have been on the same stage in our relationship for years and I feel like he's never going to ask me to marry him. What if he really isn't my-"

"We all know he is," Seokjin interrupted. "He will ask you Hobi. He will I'm sure he's waiting for the perfect moment."

"How did he handle your heat?" Jimin asked.

"Just the same as every time... it felt amazing," Hoseok said as he looked at the wall opposite them.

"Woah! Woah!" Seokjin and Jimin said at the same time as they both got up and covered their noses.

"Calm down!" Seokjin exclaimed as he tried to blow away Hoseok's strong scent due to his sudden arousal. "Are you sure your heat is over? I think another day-"

"Week," Jimin interrupted.

"Another week will do the trick," Seokjin finished.

"I'm good, really," Hoseok said smiling. "So you really think he still likes me?"

"No," Seokjin said. "He loves you. And he never stopped loving you."

"You know how Yoonie-Hyung is," Jimin said. "He finds it hard to show his emotions but we all know affectionate and loving he really is. I know that he loves you very much - we all know that. Joon-hyungie has asked Jinnie to marry him and I'm sure Yoonie-Hyung will ask you soon."

"And I'm sure Jungkook will ask you soon Minnie," Seokjin said as he hugged Jimin. "He's probably too nervous and shy but don't worry, he will gather up the courage soon."

"Want to sleep together and leave the stinky alphas out?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes!" Hoseok and Jimin both shouted un agreement.

"There is no room for stinky alphas!" Jimin shouted causing the either two to giggle.

"Thank you guys, your the best," Hoseok said as he snuggled in between the two omegas and all three of them eventually fell asleep.

Down the stairs, the alphas had also gathered around the table in the living room.

"I don't think Hobi is happy with me at the moment," Yoongi whispered.

"Yeah he's been a bit sad lately," Taehyung said. "I have no clue as to why though."

The other boys shook their head.

"You guys are hopeless!" Yoongi said making the others laugh. "When they have their little omega mettings, they come out so happy because they solve their problems and here we are and we don't even know what's wrong! How are we going to fix the problem if we don't know what is wrong?"

"He's your mate so you are supposed to know," Namjoon said.

"Okay, how do you guys solve your problems with your mates?" Yoongi asked.

"Talking," Namjoon said.

"Of course you will talk," Yoongi said.

"Well that's what you should do," Jungkook said.

"Just talk to him?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, ask him if anything has been worrying him as of late then he should say what's wrong," Taehyung explained.

"But if he doesn't want to say anything, don't force him to. You can scare him and don't go alpha on him either it will only make it worse..." Namjoon said. "Jinnie..."

"That's what happened when Seokjin didn't want to have sex with you for a week and you were crawling after him everywhere begging for forgiveness and nearly crying?" Yoongi asked causing the others two boys to laugh. "That was hilarious."

"No it wasn't!" Namjoon said crossing his arms. "I was sex deprived and nearly died."

"I mean Yoonie-Hyung, it could be you," Jungkook said causing Yoongi to stop laughing.

"Hobi wouldn't do that to me," Yoongi said.

"Whatever you say," Namjoon said. "Now, your proposal. We are nearly done. Have you finished with the ring yet?"

"Yeah, I think it looks really good," Yoongi said nodding.

"Well then we have it all planned and it should be perfect," Jungkook said. "He's going to love it."

"Right, I will go and talk to him after their little meeting," Yoongi said as he stood up and took in a deep breath.

Yoongi made his way up the stairs and suddenly smelt Hoseok's strong scent but it was coming out of Seokjin's room instead of the one they shared. Yoongi knocked on the door but got no reply so he slowly opened it. Inside the room, he saw the three omegas on the bed fast asleep.

"This is so cute," Yoongi whispered as he pulled his phone out and took some pictures.

He then opened up Twitter on his phone to posted the picture. He was 110% sure that ARMYs would love the see it.

They fell asleep together. They are so cute! 💜💜

#Yoongi
#Hobi
#Jinnie
#Minnie
#I_love_you_very_much

(A/N: With Hobi in the middle and their eyes closed. 😴)

He quietly closed the door and went back downstairs once he was finished.

"Well that was quick," Taehyung said glancing over at Yoongi before returning his gaze back to the TV.

"They are asleep," Yoongi informed as he went and sat next to Jungkook and watched the two youngest play their game on the TV.

"All three of them?" Namjoon asked as he came in with drinks.

"Yeah," Yoongi answered. "I guess tomorrow."

The others nodded.

"I'm sure it's nothing serious," Namjoon said. "He may just want pups or something but is scared to tell you."

"You think so?" Yoongi asked. "Does Jinnie and Minnie want one too?"

"Jinnie wants way more than just one pup," Namjoon answered as he took a long gulps of his drinks. "But if that's what he wants and if he's up for it, I'll give it him."

"Minnie hasn't said anything about wanting pups yet," Jungkook said.

"When we were at school he did always love the thought of having pups," Taehyung said. "But I'm not sure if he still wants some or not though."

"Okay," Yoongi said.

***

It was after breakfast the next day and Yoongi was very nervous. He looked around and the other alphas gave him encouraging smiles.

"Seokie, can I talk to you please?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded. "Let's go upstairs."

"Don't take too long, we have dance practice with Halsey this morning," Seokjin said as he tucked the last chair in the dining room, under the table.

"It won't be," Yoongi said as he followed Hoseok upstairs to his bedroom trying to look everywhere but his mate's ass.

When they got to Yoongi's room, he began to speak. "Seokie, I can tell that something is wrong. Can you please tell me?"

"Erm," Hoseok murmured. "It's just my stupid emotions getting the best of me."

Hoseok looked away from Yoongi to look out of the window whilst he moved to sit on the bed.

"Come on Hobi, you can tell me," Yoongi continued. "Please, there is tension between us and I really, really, really don't like that."

Yoongi followed Hoseok to the bed and hugged him. "Is it pups you want? I will give you plenty. You want me to spend more time with you? I will get our schedules cleared so we can spend days together. I'll do anything for you, my beautiful mate."

"It's non of them," Hoseok said breathing in his mate's scent from his neck. "It's just that..."

"Yes?..."

Hoseok sighed. "We have been together for 6 years - nearly 7... Joonie and Jinnie, have together shorter than that, and Kook and Minnie even shorter than that. Yet we are all on the same stage in our relationships and Joon and Jinnie are ahead of us. I'm not jealous or anything but I want that for us too. I want to be yours officially and you be mine. I know we wanted to take it slow at the beginning because we were unsure of things, but I really want you Yoonie, I really do. And maybe when we get married, we can have plenty of pups like Jinnie wants and live in a nice house with all of them."

"Is that all?" Yoongi asked.

"Basically," Hoseok said as he looked down at his fingers.

"There's something else," Yoongi said as he picked up the omega and placed him on his lap.

Hoseok shook his head.

"Come on, you can't fool me," Yoongi said.

"Okay," Hoseok said. "I've just... I've been doub- I've been doubting your love for me. I don't think you love me anymore. Do you still-"

Hoseok's words were cut off by a kiss from his mate. "I love Seokie, and I never stopped loving you Seokie, I never did. Let me show you how much I love you-"

"We are leaving!" Seokjin shouted from downstairs.

"Please give us an hour to two!" Yoongi yelled. "We'll be there soon!"

"Okay!" Seokjin shouted. "We'll say you will be there in a few hours! Take your time!"

The couple hadn't really heard what Seokjin had been saying they had been too lost in themselves as Yoongi kissed Hoseok passionately and began to take his clothes off.

***

"I can't believe they never turned up," Namjoon said shaking his head.

"It's okay, we have practice with Halsey again next week," Seokjin reassured as he patted Namjoon's back.

"Oh guys I nearly forgot!" Namjoon suddenly exclaimed. "Everyone gather around. Quickly!"

The members quickly rushed to the living room.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"Well this is really for Jinnie and Minnie but you can hear it again," Namjoon said. "Okay, so Suga is going to propose to Hobi tomorrow - a day before his birthday. The plan is that we will all go to the location and as soon as Hobi says yes, we release the ballons and throw confetti and shout congratulations. Then we go bowling afterwards because it's romantic."

"Sounds great," Jimin said as he smiled. "Perfect."

"And our schedules?" Seokjin asked.

"Cleared," Taehyung said.

"Nearly killed PD-nim and Sejin-Hyung and some of our other managers. They had to reschedule a lot to get it all to work out okay," Namjoon said.

"Why didn't you just do it on Hobi's birthday? It's a free day," Seokjin asked.

"Suga wanted to do something else with Hobi for his birthday," Namjoon said.

"Okay," Seokjin said.

***

The next day came and Yoongi was more than nervous. He knew that this was what he wanted and what his Hoseok wanted and he would not say no but he still felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Let's go then Yoonie," Hoseok said as he came down the stairs.

"Bye guys," the two said as they left.

"A whole day to kill," Seokjin said as he lay in Namjoon's lap. "Why won't you tell us where Yoonie is taking Hobi?"

"Because we want to surprise you too," Namjoon said.

"No fair," Jimin said as he popped another grape into his mouth.

The day slowing passed until it was time for them to leave. When they finally parked the car, the alphas led them to the beach.

"Quite cliché isn't it?" Seokjin asked. "Sunset, beautiful lighting, sound of nature - the birds, the sea, not really special you know?"

"Ahh, but this is not he place," Jungkook said. "We have a bit further to walk."

They walked for a few more minutes before they arrived at a huge warehouse.

"Wow, how romantic," Jimin said looking at he place in disgust.

"You won't be saying that when you see the inside," Taehyung said as he helped Namjoon open the door.

As soon as it opened, and Namjoon flicked some lights on, the two omegas immediately gasped at the sight of the inside of the place.

"He's going to love it isn't he?" Taehyung asked smiling at the reaction of the two omegas.

Over at the beach, the couple were walking down the shore, swinging their intertwined hands between them.

"Alright, Hobi, have you ever gone that way before?" Yoongi asked his boyfriend as he placed a confused expression on his face and pointed towards a path that went off the beach.

"Actually, no," Hoseok answered. "I'm starting to wonder if it had always been there."

"Yeah, me too," Yoongi said. "Wanna go see?"

"Err... what if it's a private land? What if we get ambushed by some bad alphas?" Hoseok asked getting a bit scared.

"There would be a sign wouldn't there? And I will protect you," Yoongi said as he hugged Hoseok.

"Thanks Yoonie," Hoseok said.

"I love you," Yoongi said.

"I love you too."

The couple then walked towards the new path and followed it. After a few minutes, they arrived at an abandoned warehouse.

"Looks pretty old," Hoseok said.

"Ahh, I don't think it looks that old," Yoongi said. "Let's go and see if there's anything inside."

"Are you sure about this Yoonie?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, I'm sure we'll be okay," Yoongi said a he held Hoseok's hand tightly.

Everything was going perfectly.

He opened the door of the warehouse and walked inside.

"It looks full," Hoseok said as he squinted to try and see in the dimly lit place.

Suddenly, lights turned on causing him to scream.

"Yoonie!" Hoseok exclaimed at the sight of the place. "You- oh my gosh! How long did it take you to make this?"

"Long enough," Yoongi said.

"It looks just like the cover," Hoseok said. "The colours the patches, can I walk on it?"

"Yes," Yoongi watched Hoseok as he walked further into the warehouse.

It was perfect. He and the other alphas had been working on this for months and he had finally finished it. It was the album cover of Hope World brought to life. From the red sky with 'Hope World' to the small lake filled with actual water to the mini hills and huge hole in the ground. And the biggest surprise of all was the orange plane hanging from the ceiling.

Yoongi quickly moved beside Hoseok and walked him towards the centre.

"So do you like it?" Yoongi asked nervously.

"I love it Yoonie!" Hoseok said hugging his boyfriend. "You outdid yourself. It's amazing!"

"Well then Seokie," Yoongi said as he looked directly into Hoseok's wide eyes. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a very long time. We have been together for a very long time. We hid from everyone in the beginning but now, we are free to be ourselves outside of our bedroom. You have made me a much better person than I could have been by myself Hobi, always making me happy and laughing and giving me your energy. Being the bright light - sun- in my darkness. Thank you so much!

"I can't tell you this enough, Seokie, but I love you so, so much - please never doubt my love for you. I want to tell the whole wide world and make the whole world know about our love for rack other. However, you knowing that I love you, is enough for me, but let us make it official, on paper..." Yoongi slowly got onto on knee and pulled out a black box. "Will you, Jung Hoseok, make me even happier than I already am, and do me the honour of marrying me?"

"Yes!" Hoseok shouted as he wiped his tears. "Yes I will!"

Yoongi slowly placed the ring on Hoseok's finger.

"Wow, Yoonie, it's beauti-" Hoseok said but got interrupted.

"Congratulations!"

"Ahhhhhh!!" Hoseok and Yoongi both screamed.

Ballons were suddenly released from all over then room and confetti blown all around.

"You two were made for each other," Taehyung joked as he climbed up the ladder and out of one of the holes. "The place looks great doesn't it?"

Hoseok nodded with his hand still on his chest.

"Perfect. Thank you so much Yoonie," Hoseok said as he was pulled into a kiss.

"Alright, let's get going," Jungkook said. "PD-nim and the others are waiting for us."

"You didn't say others were coming?!" Seokjin said. "I would have dressed better than a fluffy, pink hoodie and these ripped jeans."

"Sorry, must have slipped my mind," Namjoon said. "You look so cute. My mind went empty."

"Yeah, me too, I don't want people seeing this side of me," Jimin said. "What if they don't take me seriously because I look so submissive and omega?"

"Then I will show them a piece of my fist," Jungkook said.

"I don't think there will be any need for that," Namjoon said. "Nothing of the sort will happen.

"Let's go then!" Yoongi said.

"So guys, where are we going?" Hoseok asked as he was the only one who didn't know.

"You'll see," Yoongi replied as he kissed his husband to be again.

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed this extra long chapter. I hope Hobi has an amazing day!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 775 5
Omega Taehyung is on a mission to become a lawyer to help omegas in need. He meets mysterious alpha Jin who hires him. He can feel the attraction bet...
45.3K 1.9K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
31.1K 1.8K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
223K 13.6K 78
Hoseok get banished for presenting as an omega, so he leaves home and moves to new City/pack. Goes to his dream college and becomes part of the pack...