Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

Let the Finals Begin!

1.1K 28 6
By DragonsFairy

Episode(s): 81

The Kaiba siblings where in their helicopter, traveling to the Kaiba Dome to start the finals for the Battle City tournament.

"This is copter one. We've begun our descent to Kaiba Corp Stadium for the commencement of the Battle City Finals," said the piolet.

When the helicopter landed, the siblings got out and waited to see who would show up and be the older siblings competition.

"Who do you think will come?" asked Lilly to her elder brother.

"The best of the best, or so they think," he said to her with a smirk.

'I wonder if he ever thinks he's too confident . . . Probably not,' she thought with a sweat drop.

"You guys are going to win!" said Lance.

"There can only be one winner!" said James.

"But either way, one of you will win and the other will get second. Right, you guys?!" said Mokuba as he looked at his older siblings.

"Yup!" replied Lilly with a smile.

'Let's hope Seto doesn't try too much to get back his title and get so invested in it that he forgets about us,' she thought as they waited for everyone.

"Go and turn on the lights!" called out Seto, causing the others to look at him confused.

"Lights?" asked one of the bodyguards, Roland.

"Illuminate the stadium right now!"

"Right!" said the same man as he pulled out a radio from his pocket. "Turn the lights on!"

"What is it Seto?" asked Mokuba as all the lights went on.

"I thought I heard something. No one should enter the stadium without first reporting to me!"

"Not to worry Mr. Kaiba. We'll locate any and all trespassers," said Roland as he began to give orders to his men.

"Look! Someone's coming!" said Lilly as they saw people come through the gates.

"The first three finalists!" said Lance.

"Joey, Yugi, and Mai!" Said Mokuba.

"This is it?" asked Yugi as he looked around.

"This place is still under construction!" said Duke.

"We're unfashionably early," said Mai in annoyance.

"Welcome. Present your Locator Cards," said a Roland as another bodyguard stepped forward.

"Check it out. We all got six," declared a smug Joey.

"Then here are your tournament I.D.'s," said Fuguta as he handed the three a card each. "Congratulations. You three are now officially Battle City Finalists."

"We already knew that," said Mai with attitude.

'She is right,' thought Lilly with a chuckle.

"Now, security's tight. So, make sure you have these cards with you at all time," said Fuguta.

"Danks. Now where's everyone else?" asked Joey as he looked at his card.

"So far, it's just the three of you and, of course, Mr. and Miss Kaiba. We expect the other four finalists shortly."

"Hmm?" hummed Seto as he looked to the side.

"Here comes someone now," said Roland as the others looked in the same direction.

"Guys, I've got a bad feeling about this," said Yugi.

"Hey Yuge, you dink dat evil creep, Marik?" asked Joey with hatred.

"It could be. He must be one of the eight finalists."

Everyone watched as a man showed up.

"Who's dat?" asked Joey. He then ran to the man. "You're Namu right?"

"I wonder what happened with Tea?" asked Lilly out loud, making Seto look at her.

"What do you mean?" asked Seto.

"Well, she disappeared when we were being taken. I don't even think she called for help."

"Is that so?" asked Seto with narrowed eyes as he looked forward.

"Huh?" said Lilly as she turned to the side to see a man walking out of the shadows.

"It's Bakura!" called out Yugi.

"What's he doin' here?" called out a surprised Joey.

"Ryou! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back at the hospital?" asked Lilly in concern.

"I would but then how would I be in the finals!" He said.

"You're in the finals? AWSOME!" she said as she hugged him. Yugi then thought of something.

"Has anyone seen Tea?'

"I haven't seen her since we were attacked and she ran off," said Lilly with a thoughtful look.

"She didn't even go look for help," said Joey, pissed.

"Is that so?" said Seto with narrowed eyes.

"Oh well, good riddance!" said Mai as she went to Lilly and gave her a hug, "You look so cute!"

"Um. . . Thanks?" said Lilly as she blushed. Yugi glanced back at the two and narrowed his eyes at Mai. Mai smirked at him. Yugi's eyes just narrowed more.

'It looks like you might have competition,' snickered Yami. Yugi just turned back around to talk to Ryou.

"Hey look! It's the eighth duelist!" said Ryou as he looked past everyone, causing everyone to turn.

"Dis guy looks familiar. . . And dat's a mug ya don't forget," said Joey as the man walked out of the shadows.

"State your name right now!" declared Seto as he went to stand in front of his siblings.

"I am Marik," said the man. Everyone became tense. Seto moved so that Lilly was completely covered by him and Mokuba, James, and Lance moved closer to their older siblings.

"Ah, I'll kick your brain-washin' keister!" yelled Joey in anger.

"You are no match for me, fool," said Marik.

"The only reason I'm not tossin' you out by your cape right now is so I can save my energy to take you down in the finals! Got dat, pal!?" yelled Joey with aggression.

"I should disqualify you right now for capturing my younger siblings," said Seto as he narrowed his eyes at the Marik. "But you have something that I want. And before the finals are over your Egyptian God card will be mine!"

"Doesn't look like you have any friends around here, Tattoo Face!" said Mokuba with a glare. Marik just grunted.

"I dink I scared 'im, Yuge," said Joey. The others watched as Marik walked to Roland.

"Alright, can I have your attention please! Eight out of nine of you are here, so now it's time to announce that, although your Locator Cards led you here, this is not the site of the Battle City Finals!" announced Roland, causing the others, besides the Kaiba siblings. "The actual tournament arena should be arriving here any second now folks."

"I'm lost," said Joey in confusion.

"Where are the finals?" asked a confused Yugi. The lights moved and shined up into the sky, causing the others to look up.

"Look! Up there!" cried out Joey. "It's Kaiba's blimp!"

"Duuude!" said an impressed Tristan.

"It's huge!" said Mai in shock.

"Stand back," said Roland. "We'll all be boarding shortly."

"Kaiba Kraft 3, you're cleared for landing," said Fuguta.

"Oh man!" called Joey in shock.

"So, we're dueling in the sky?" asked Yugi.

"You got it!" said Lance with a smile.

"In fact, four thousand feet in the sky to be exact!" said James with a smirk.

"You got barf bags on board?" asked Joey in all seriousness. "Just checkin'."

"Alright listen up!" called out Mokuba with a smile.

"It's time to board Kaiba Kraft Three for the start of the Battle City Finals!" said James while presenting the blimp as it landed behind them.

"We'll depart as soon as the eighth duelist arrives. Climb aboard and watch your step," said Roland. While he was talking, Tea showed up, though how is unknown.

Joey looked at her pissed while she acted like she never left her friends and Lilly to be kidnapped. The others tried to ask her how she found them, but they couldn't get a clear answer out of her.

"She probably just followed Yugi," said Tristan causing the others to agree.

"Can't she be arrested for stalking? I mean, how would she even know where he could be?" Lilly asked Seto.

"Yes. . . I actually feel bad for him now," said Seto.

"Well, that's a first," said Mokuba with wide eyes and in surprise. The others nodded.

"Well, let's get to it!" said Lilly, getting back on track as everyone started to get on the blimp.

"A girl could definitely get used to this kind of treatment," said Mai in excitement.

"Oh yeah baby! I'm kickin' butt on a blimp!" said Joey with happiness.

Tristan, Duke, Tea, and Serenity were going to get on when they were stopped.

"Just let them on," said Mokuba.

"We don't have ID cards ether," said James, referring to Mokuba, Lance, and himself.

"But it's Mr. Kaiba's rules!" said one of the men.

"What do you say big brother?" asked Lance. Seto looked at Lilly, who nodded. He closed his eyes, breathed in, and turned his head.

"Whatever," he said.

"That's a yes!" said Lilly, looking at her friends with a smile. They laughed and ran in. The men were going to stop them when Seto stopped them.

"Just let the dweebs go."

"Thanks big brother!" said Lilly as she walked next to him and smiled up at him, since he was taller than her. He gave her a small smile then turned to the men in black (MIB).

"Begin Take off immediately."

"But Mr. Kaiba!" said one of the men as the siblings walked up the ramp. "The final duelist hasn't arrived."

"Oh well," said Seto, uncaring.

"You sure you wanna do this Seto?" asked James as the Kaiba boys went up the ramp.

"What do we do?" asked one of the MIB.

"We do what Mr. Kaiba wants," said the other.

Lilly stopped in the middle of the ramp and looked back.

"You should go inside Miss Kaiba, we will be taking off soon."

"No, I will stay here and wait for the final dullest!" she said as someone started to come to the dome.

"I believe you are waiting for me," said the women. She showed them her cards and went in.

"It's good to see you again, Ishizu," said Lilly with a smile as she walked beside the women.

"It is good to see you as well, Lilly," she said as they went in.

The blimp then took off.

~ In the Air ~

Lilly ran to her older brother and started to walk next to him. They were just about to pass the group when they heard Serenity start talking.

"The lights are so beautiful. Thanks for bringing me, Joey," said Serenity.

"Juuust one of the many perks of being related to a champion," laughed Joey nervously.

"You call yourself a champion Wheeler?" asked Seto with a smirk as he stopped behind Joey and Serenity. Serenity looked at Seto with a light blush. Seto smirked back at her.

'What is this?' thought Lilly with a giggle.

"You're here by a fluke."

"Keep walkin' Kaiba!" said Joey through gritted teeth. He had noticed his sister's blush.

"Enjoy this while you can. And listen. I wouldn't get your hope up too high because it's a long way down from up here. Oh, and the last time I checked, monkeys can't fly."

'I wonder why Seto calls Joey a monkey,' thought Lilly. She went up to Joey as her brother went up to Yugi.

"Joey?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I give you a nickname?"

"SURE!"

"Okay. I'm going to call you Blondie!" she said with a smile. Joey looked mad. She tilted her head to the side and made a cute face.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked in confusion.

"Oh! How cute!" said Serenity with a smile.

"I know right!" said Mai as they looked at her with a smile.

"No. It's okay," said Joey as he calmed down. She nodded.

"Duke is Dice Boy, Tristan is Gangster Dude, I really have no idea what else to call him, Mai is Heart, and Serenity is Butterfly because I can't really think of something for her and she is pretty which reminds me of a butterfly," she said. Everyone nodded with their new nick name. Lilly then went back to Seto who was still talking to Yugi.

'I never noticed how tall Seto was and how short Yugi was till now, and now that they are standing next to each other it only makes Seto look taller and Yugi look shorter,' she thought as she stood there looking at them.

"Blue Eyes lets go. We have a tournament to run!" she said so that he would stop talking to Yugi. He nodded and left.

"Blue Eyes?" asked Joey.

"Yup! That's the nickname I gave him!"

"It really goes with him," said Serenity with a smile. Lilly then looked at Yugi as everyone went back to their conversations.

"Don't worry about big brother, all you have to do is worry about the tournament and remember: he's not the only one in this. You have to go against me, too," she said with a smile. He smiled back.

"Thanks Hikari."

"You're welcome! Oh and also I got nicknames for you and Yami!"

"Really? What are they?"

"You're Shorty and he's Spiky!" she said with a huge grin. She then turned and left to go find her brother.

'I'm not that short!' thought Yugi.

'Yes you are,' Yami plainly thought back with a smirk on his face.

'Oh shut up Spiky.'

~ After a few minutes ~

"Attention Battle City Finalists, please report to your assigned rooms which you'll access with you I.D. cards," said Roland over the intercom.

Mokuba, Lance, and James were sharing a room while Seto made Lilly share a room with him because he said he didn't trust Tristan or Duke, which she agreed with, mostly to calm him down. Everyone else had their own room, except for Tristan, Duke, Serenity, and Joey. Tristan shared with Duke and Joey shared with his sister for the same reason as Seto, he didn't trust Tristan or Duke.

Seto was sitting on a chair, going through his deck. Lilly was sitting on a chair across from him.

"Seto?" asked Lilly in confusion as Seto stared down at his God card. He looked up at her with a smirk.

"Its time to start," said Seto as he stood up. Lilly smiled and stood up, following him out the door.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"Attention duelists. The Battle City Finals are about to begin," announced Roland over the TV systems. "Mr. Kaiba requests the presence of all finalists in the main hall."

Seto and Lilly were walking down the hall where all the rooms were at, when Joey came out of his room.

"Winners first, Monkey Boy," said Seto with a smirk as he kept walking.

'I swear, these two,' thought Lilly with a sigh as she followed her brother. 'Well, it's time to get this started. The fate of the world rides on this tournament.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882 11 4
Yu Gi Oh! X Pokemon X slight! Super Danganronpa Another 2 crossover Setsuka Chiebukuro was reincarnated into a new world after her murder. She awaken...
8.2K 178 5
Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi have an intimate moment during a Dueling rematch where they show each other a side none haven't seen leaving the small Dueli...
65.7K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...
40 0 20
When a malfunctioning invention of Kaiba's causes Yugi Yami and Joey to be sent to a world filled with magic, Fiore. They soon find themselves wrapp...