This Love ✔️

By booklings21

Boring. That is one word to describe Sadie Jefferson's life. She goes to school, is on the honor roll, has tw... More

Introduction
2: This Boy
3: This History
4: This Concert
5: This Drunk
6: This House
7: This Game
8: This Phone Call
9: This Precious Jewel
10: This Book
11: This Smoke
12: This Dinner
13: This Invitation
14: This Skill
15: This New Girl
16: This Introduction
17: This Humiliation
18: This Intruder
19: This Advice
20: This Tutoring Session
21: This Hurt
22: This Party
This Feeling
This Body
This News
This Illness
This Captor
This Kiss
This Confession
This Friend
This Band
This Stranger
This Singer
This Bite
This French Fry
This Cold Shoulder
This Middle Finger
This Story
This Warning
40: This Mother
This Partner
This Adventure
This Dirty Text
This Wake Up Call
This Cock-a-doodle-doo
This Heartbreak
This Verb
This Explanation
This Insight Part 1
50: This Insight Part 2
This Acknowlegment
This Backstory
This Loss
This Labyrinth
This Thing He Carries
This Murdering House Fly
This Awakening
This Photo Shoot
This Song
60: This Drunken Confession
This Secret I Keep
This Christmas
This Truth
This New Years
This New Schedule
This Goodbye
This Missing Person
This Surprise
This Present
70: This Brother
This Birthday
This Hot Lawyer (Sarah's POV)
I'm Begging You
This Letter
This Dream
This Jail Break
76: This Final Goodbye
This Epilogue
This Note
Bash's Pov 1
Bash's POV 2
Bash's POV 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 1
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 2
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 3
Xmas Bonus Chapter Part 4
Bash's POV 4
Cameo

1: This Beginning

396K 8.4K 5.4K
By booklings21

Excuse the mature scene...
I just wanted to get a point across but it won't be like this very often!

This Beginning

There was no question in my mind that I didn't belong here in this dark stinky room. Sure I looked the part, after raiding my sister's closet, but I was not similar to any person here. But that was not the point. I came here for one reason and one reason only.

To lose my virginity.

Being a seventeen year old girl who hasn't even had her first kiss can take a tool on you. I'm so sexually frustrated that if I don't get some action my head will blow off. It all started a couple months ago when Lucas Favero started dating Lucy Pratt. And let me tell you, they do not in any way believe in privacy. Over the past six years I have been able to keep my epic crush on Lucas hidden in the deepest depths of the Grand Canyon but every time I see them locking lips I can't help but want to tear Lucy's brown hair right out of her head. I can name at least three times my best friends had to pull me away from the public show. Okay so my crush wasn't much of a secret to my two best friends but I couldn't keep anything from them.

Except this.

Seeing the man you are hopelessly in love with every day with another girl stirs some thoughts into your head that isn't considered normal for a teenage good girl. When the images of me and Lucas holding hands in the hallway went to images of me underneath him on the teacher's desk I figured it was time I needed to let go of some of this stress. And what better way than to meet some random guy and let all your sexual frustrations out on him.

So that is the reason why I am in an oversized sweater with black tights and black boots at a rock concert by myself. This was kind of a last minute decision so I didn't have time to pick out a better place or a better outfit. I just went to the local venue and bought a ticket to whatever band was playing that night which happened to be 'New Scream.' Never heard of them in my entire life but by the size of the crowd apparently I have been living under a rock. Maybe it's because I don't even listen to rock but who knows.

When I was driving here I expected to be laughed at or kicked out. But no, no one even gave me a second glance, well there was that greasy pimply guy who kept staring at me but that's it. Let's just not count him.

I bob my head to the music trying to look cool hoping I'm doing it right. Although this isn't my type of music I still somehow sway to the beat. Finally getting into the music I spot a guy with tattoo's covering his arms and neck looking my way. Without thought I snap my head back to the stage and try to focus on the guy beating the drums.

What are you doing Sadie! The whole point is to get laid by someone, not shy away from them!

I agree with my conscious and turn my head slightly over my shoulder to check out the man. With much luck he isn't looking at me again but at the stage. I take the time to fully observe him to see if he's worthy. He's wearing a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black boots, of course. I can tell he has muscles though and I bite my lip sub-consciously thinking about his muscles flexing while he's moving in and out of me. See! This is what the past month has been like and it's been absolute torture.

I've been caught! His blue eyes lock onto my brown ones and I completely forget that I'm still biting my lip. He runs his hand through his dark hair sweeping it off of his face before gesturing me over.

Oh god he wants me to come over! Calm down Sadie. Just calm down.

I gather up all my confidence and push through the crowd towards him by the wall. When I get closer he rakes his eyes all over my body starting with my legs going up to my blonde hair. By the time he's done I'm standing awkwardly in front of him. "What's your name?" His deep voice is quiet over the loud music but I still hear him.

"Sadie." I brush a lock of blonde hair behind my ear out of habit.

"That's a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl." He flashes me his million dollar smile and I'm pretty sure I forget how to breathe for a second. "My name's Bash."

"It's nice to meet you." Don't be polite! Rocker chicks aren't supposed to be polite!

"I haven't seen you around here before." He raises an eye brow into a perfect arch. I wish I could do that.

"Oh yeah this is my first time actually."

"You don't seem nervous." The tattoos on his neck move with every word he says.

"Well I just want to get it over with." I let out a small laugh.

"I have a feeling we aren't talking about the concert anymore." His lips raise into a smirk.

"What? Oh uh I was..." I trail off not knowing how to finish that sentence. If he can even see in this dark room I'm sure he can see how red my face is right now. I brush my hair behind my hair again and look around the room so I won't have to look into his eyes.

"Here have this. It will calm you down." He hands me a half empty bottle of beer from his hand and I take it reluctantly. If he's drinking than does that mean he's over 21?

He reads my mind and tells me, "I'm nineteen. Shh don't tell anyone." He raises a finger to his lips and I return it with a smile. I look down to the bottle in my hands and think 'Why the hell not?' I lift it to my lips and tip it back till I feel it run down my throat. I don't stop until it's completely empty and not a drop is left.

"Guess I needed that more than I thought." I sheepishly tell a shocked Bash.

"I guess you did. Wow that was pretty cool." He laughs out my new talent at gulping down beer. "Tell me when you start feeling something." I nod my head at him and remember something.

"Oh sorry! I drank all of it, I'll buy you a new one!" I offer.

He laughs and waves me off. "It's okay. It'll be worth it." He winks at me. I feel my cheeks flush and my eyes go wide. He laughs at my reaction and turns his attention back to the band. Unsure of what to do I copy him and turn my body to listen to the music. Without thinking I move my hips to the beat and bob my head at the right times. My body feels more relaxed and my mind is more calm than usual. I blame the alcohol.

After a few songs I feel a hand on my waist and hot breath on my ear. "Do you feel calm yet?"

I nod my head because I don't trust my voice. Bash smoothly takes the empty beer bottle out of my hand and puts it on a table next to us. He wraps his fingers in mine and leads me away from the crowd to a door that says 'restroom.'

As soon as the door closes behind me he grabs my waist pulling me to him and crashes his lips to mine. I try to ignore the gross state of the bathroom and focus on Bash's lips on mine. Something cold and hard is pressed against my lip. It takes a while to realize that it's a ring. Instinct takes over, I move my lips with his loving the feel of the cold metal against me. He nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I happily give it to him. I moan at the feel of his tongue on mine and he responds by backing us into the wall. I hear the lock on the door click and feel his hand back on my hip.

He pushes his body against mine even more and I can feel the bulge in his pants on my stomach making me want to kiss him deeper. He slows down his tongue but the slow speed he changes to makes me want him even more. I grab the hoops of his jeans and pull them to me so I can feel him against me. He moans into my mouth and grinds into me again making me gasp. His hands trail down to my thighs and pick me up. My legs wrap around his waist and my arms go around his neck. For a first kiss this is pretty epic.

His lips leave mine to connect with my neck. He trails kisses from my jaw to my collar bone to go back up to my neck. He sucks and nibbles and licks and I'm left in complete ecstašy. His right hand trails up my thigh below my over-sized shirt until he reaches the top of my tights. He pulls them down to my mid-thigh and on his way back up he gropes my backside.

I pull his face back up to me so I can meet my lips with his. I pull him tighter against me trying to ease the burning between my legs. His fingers circle my inner thigh but his mouth swallows my whimper. Finally he moves my underwear to the side and massages me between my legs. I moan into his mouth causing him to quicken his pace. He circles his fingers around and back and forth. "Bash please!" I whisper into his mouth and in an instance his finger finds my openîng and breaks down the barrier. I cry out in pleasurè as he moves in and out with fulfilled speed.

"Damn, you're so tïght," He huskily says into my ear causing me to grip the back of his shirt even tighter. This is better than I ever could have imagined minus the dirty bathroom. His tongue goes back to my mouth to cover my moans. All too soon I feel myself come undone and stiffen. Bash removes his hand from my underwear and puts me down on the floor. I lean on the wall for support since I'm still trying to catch my breath. He leans down and pulls my tights back up my legs. "You're too tight to finish. We need to do some stretches so come back tomorrow." He looks me in the eyes and gives me one last heart melting kiss than he leaves the room.

After I get over the shocking fact that I just had my first kiss and orgåsm all in one shot in a dirty bathroom with a hot stranger I gather the nerve to exit the bathroom.

Did you guys like all the unnecessary censorship? I really don't want this book to be blocked for mature content so I had too, sorry:(
Anyway please VOTE and comment!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.2K 61
Ensleey Hendrix seems like your average shy teenager, good grades, and is always kind. but is that who she really is? No it's all an act. She's at a...
577K 17.9K 87
Jessica Grayson has struggled with body dysmorphia and bullying for most of her life. And when she believes she has finally turned things around for...
34.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
115 0 16
Madison's life is perfect, but a random act of violence shatters her world, destroying everything. Broken and afraid, she meets Gavin, a boy who coul...