𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 πŽπ–π, 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒

By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

After they escaped the maze. Y/n sticks with the group, but she's not the same after Gally died. But that doe... More

Book Two
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Safe
Chapter 2: Y/n!
Chapter 3: W.C.K.D.
Chapter 5: Cranks
Chapter 6: The Scorch
Chapter 7: The Storm
Chapter 8: Brenda and Jorge
Chapter 9: Crank Chase
Chapter 10: Marcus
Chapter 11: The Right Arm
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: They Won't Stop
Finished
Book Three Out Now

Chapter 4: Escape From W.C.K.D.

3.8K 119 77
By Maze_Wolf_Mcu_

~Thomas P.O.V.~

I didn't have time to explain much to them. We had all crawled through the vents. I opened the door, looking through the halls, seeing we were alone. 

We had to get to Y/n.

"Come on, come on, come on." I ushered them out. "Okay, let's go." 

"You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta do." Aris spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Trust me, it's important. You guys wanna get outta here, right? Just go." He said.

"I'll go with him." Winston said, following after the boy.

"Okay, Winston, go! Go! come on." I started walking away, the others following me.

"You sure we can trust this kid?" Minho asked.

"You don't wanna know where we'd be without him." I answered, turning the corner, only to almost run into a doctor.

She jumped but calmed down a little, opening her eyes as she looked at us suspiciously. This was the doctor that was with Y/n the last time I saw her.

She can lead us to her.

"What are you kids doing out?" She asked.

Suddenly, the alarms blared through the place. We all glanced at each other before looking at the doctor, whos seemed to understand what was going on.

~

We jogged through the halls as I held onto the doctor as she led us to where Y/n was. We ran down the end of the hall, only to hear a loud, "Freeze!" Before we were being shot at.

We ran back, successfully avoiding the shots. I turned back around once we made it to the other side, seeing Minho stopped halfway.

"Minho! What the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed.

Just then, he ran back to where the guard was, letting out a cry as he met the man, knocking him against the wall, knocking him unconscious. We ran towards our friend and the unconscious guard.

"Shit, Minho!" Newt commented as I grabbed the gun from the guard, seeing it was still loaded.

"Okay. Let's go. Come on. Let's go." I slightly pushed the doctor in front of me as she led the way again.

We made it to the room that Y/n was in. The doctor opened the door.

"Dr. Crawford, are you here to..." I heard someone start, but interrupted as I pushed the doctor through, aiming the gun at all of them.

"Where is she? Where is she?" I started screaming when they didn't answer me.

 I looked to my right, seeing a closed curtain. Y/n had to be there. I gave Minho the gun before frantically opening it, seeing I was right. Y/n laid unconscious on the bed. I was quick to be by her side, gently shaking her awake.

"Y/n."

I saw her eyes opening as I glanced back over my shoulder, only for my gaze to stop on another bed in the room. The figure looked familiar.

It was Teresa.

I looked at Newt, gesturing for him to go to the other girls side before looking back at Y/n, seeing she was still waking up a little.

"What did they do to you?"

"Thomas?"

I cupped one of her cheeks as the other went to her hair, stroking it like I always did when we were kids.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"We gotta leave right now. Come on." I helped her up as I saw Newt helping Teresa up.

"Guys? They're coming! Where do we go?" Frypan called.

"Frypan! Move!" Newt said as the boy obeyed.

The blonde flipped a table, pushing it against the door as I saw Teresa rush over to Y/n.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" She asked.

My sister nodded, before Teresa hugged her tightly. She hugged back, then they pulled away, making Teresa grip Y/n's hand now.

The guards started pushing through the door as we all backed up to the other side of the room, while Minho kept the gun aimed at the door.

"Get back! Get back! Okay, we gotta get outta here!"

I saw a window behind us, making an idea come to mind, "Everyone stand back!" I grabbed a stool, starting to hit the window.

He didn't break. I turned to Newt, "Newt! Help, help!"

He grabbed a stool before we both hit it in unison, finally breaking it.

"Go, go, go!"

Teresa put a blanket for her and Y/n to climb over as Newt helped her get over the broken glass, while I grabbed Y/n, helping her over. Once I put my baby sister down, Teresa gripped her hand again as Minho passed me the gun.

"Stay behind me!" I said before opening the door, only to be met by a guard.

Quickly, I shot him, causing him to fly across the hall, shaking vigorously. We all ran past him, turning a corner, the doors now in our view. Once we got there, I started sliding the keycard through the machine, but it wasn't working.

"Y/n! Thomas!" I heard Janson's voice from the other side of the hallway.

We all snapped our heads to him as I pushed Y/n behind Teresa before walking up to Janson, aiming the gun at him.

"Open this door, Janson!"

"You really don't want me to."

"Open the damn door!"

"Listen to me!" He shouted over me. "I'm trying to save your lives. The maze is one thing, but you kids wouldn't last one day... out in the Scorch. If the elements don't kill you, the Cranks will. Y/n, Thomas, you have to believe me. I only want what's best for you."

"Yeah, let me guess. Wicked Is Good?" I grumbled.

He sighed, dropping his arms to his sides as he smirked at me, "You're not getting through that door, Thomas."

Just then, I heard a sound from behind me, making me look over my shoulder, seeing the doors now opening, revealing Aris and Winston on the other side. They all went through, except for Y/n.

"Thomas! Come on! Let's go!" 

I started frantically walking backwards, shooting at Janson and the guards. Soon, the gun ran out of ammo, making me throw it at the them, before running to the others. I could hear the footsteps of Janson and the guards behind me.

"Shut the main vault door! Shut the main vault door!" I heard Janson shout.

Suddenly, the doors started closing, making the others scream for me to go faster or to hurry up. Right before they fully closed, I slid underneath them, everyone else helping me up to my feet. I gripped Y/n's hand as Aris ran forwards to the lock, breaking it so they couldn't get to the other side.

Janson finally made it to the door, trying to open it, but once he saw he couldn't, he rested his hands on the window, looking through it at us. I saw he wasn't looking at me, but someone beside me. I turned my head, seeing him glaring at Y/n.

She gave him the finger, glaring right back.

"You little shit." He said on the other side, still glaring at my sister.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her along with the others. We followed everyone, soon stopping at a large door. I saw a lever on it, so I pulled it, causing the doors to open. I turned back to Y/n, going to grip her hand as I saw Teresa was already holding her other one.

Sand was flying everywhere when the doors opened, as I glanced at everyone, "Come on. Come on!"

We all ran through the sandstorm, getting far from the building as we heard shouts from the guards, who were looking for us.

"We'll lose them in the storm!" I called back.

As we were climbing up a hill, we tried looking for any type of shelter. But all there was... was sand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 413 27
β€’Third and Final book to The Maze Runner Seriesβ€’ Y/N and the others live happily ever after on the safe haven after the destruction from Ava Paige's...
75.5K 1.5K 15
Y/n gets sent up into a place surrounded by walls. Along with boys. No girls, just boys. She was the first girl in the glade. What happens when she s...
127K 2.9K 17
Y/n was sent up to a mysterious place full of boys. No girls. Boys. She starts getting having dreams, of what she thinks could be memories of her lif...
51.6K 1.4K 42
Teresa wasn't the first girl to come up in the Box. Three years before the arrival of Thomas and Teresa, came Tanya, the Glade's first girl. As an...