๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ||...

By XPect-Lavi

"I never thought you could change me into a better version of myself." Yu Zhong said, with a smile to his fac... More

Prologue
1: First Meet
2: Getting the Reverse Scale
3: Best Friends
4: Unexpected
5: Master & Servant's first training
6.1: The Truth
6.2: The Truth
7: Suffering.
8: awaken.
9: Debut
11: Showtime
12: Coming Home
13: Nightmares
14: Apology
15: Deep meaning of Love
16: Captured
17.1: The Encounter
5k reads Special! Q&A!
17.2: The Encounter
18: Little Witch
19: One Last Stand
20: A New Beginning (FINAL)

10: Training Hard.

445 15 8
By XPect-Lavi

Luo Yi's PoV

"Oh, Luo Yi! Over here!"

Gusion yelled my name from afar and gestured me to go near him and my teammates. These teammates.... They're so edgy... Damn.

"Glad you could make it." I nodded and Introduced myself to the team.

"Ah, So Luo Yi, are you familiar with the 1-3-1 Formation?" Claude asked.
In game, Yeah. I do know about that rotation and probably the best formation in the game.

"Yeah. So, are we gonna do with the 1-3-1 formation?" I asked the whole team. All of them nodded and We went to the training camp to practice the rotation.

Claude will be on the Gold lane while Leomord will hold the EXP lane while Me, Gusion, & Khufra will go mid and help gank the enemy jungler.

~•~

~TIME SKIP~

"Phew! That was exhausting!" Gusion Groaned out of exhaustion. Khufra fell to the ground as he's gonna pass out anytime soon, While Claude was just leaning towards the wall as he didn't feel exhausted.

I sat beside Gusion and asked him something.

"Hey Gusion."

"Hm?"

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"When is gonna this Tournament gonna start? I'm pretty nervous about this."

"Relax Yi. It will be this Thursday. Don't be Nervous. Just do whatever you can do to the team. Okay?"

"I know. Thanks for the heads up Gus. I'll catch you guys up. Later." I stood up and bid goodbye to my team and went to the Canteen.

It's 12:37pm already and I'm already hungry. I sat to the table and ate my lunch.

My lunch was a Scrambled egg and a so-called Bangus. (Idk what's the English of this, sry.) Not long after, Benedetta came and went to my table.

"Hey Girl, Mind if I can sit down?"

"Sure! No one was coming with me anyways."

"Sweet! Hey uh, I already missed you around Girl. Where have you been?"

"Well, you already knew where I usually stay when I'm in duty. Duh."
I scoffed playfully and she pouts cutely. Awwe~ she's pretty cute. I really wish there is a man who can pair up with her though.

"Yeah, Right. Let's eat our meals before the bell rings." She said as she opened her lunch box.

"Oh. So in that case, you have Work to do again?" I asked her sincerely. She nodded as a reply. We continued to eat until I finished my lunch.

I waited for her to finish her meal First before leaving. Not long after, she finished her lunch and we went to my office.

As we keep on chit-chatting, My phone buzzed. It was a text from Zilong. It says:

"Luo Yi. Can you come here at home for a while? We need to talk."

Something isn't right. I thought.

"Hey Bene, Gotta go for now. Zilong told me to go home for now."

"Alright then. See you later." I bid goodbye to Benedetta as she also used her dashes to leave the canteen. While me, I summoned a portal underneath me and teleported right straight to Home.

When I finally reached the front door, I was greeted by Zilong & Ling. Yun Zhao (Zilong) was the one approached me first before Ling, and by the looks of his face, he looks worried.

I asked him with a hint of worry in my face too: "Hey Zi, what Happened? And where is Wanwan?"

"She's inside. Taking Care of Baxia."

"Baxia? What happened to him?" I asked worriedly.

"Baxia is sick and no one can do his usual routine for us when he's sick. So uh, Can you.... Do his job at the meantime?" Ling Pleaded as he played his fingers.

Right now, I'm thinking if I should take Baxia's job at the meantime, or maybe not because of the tournament.

If only I could ask anyone, then..... Who?

Aha! Hanzo!

I quickly grabbed my phone and contact Hanzo as fast I could, and surprisingly,

"Hello?"

It wasn't him answering. It was his girlfriend, Hanabi.

"Hanabi? Is Hanzo there? Can I talk to him?"

"Sure. In a minute." She hunged up the phone at the moment and handed it to Hanzo.

"Hello? Luo Yi?"

"Hi Hanzo! I was wondering if you're uh.... Busy-"

"I'm always free friend. What do you want me to do?" He cutted me off.

"Could you uh.... Stay in the Dragon's Sanctuary....... For this week? You can also Bring Hanabi with you so that my friends here would... Uh...." I utterly stuttered. Why the hell I'm getting nervous... D*mn.

"What?"

"Uh........." I hesitated to answer as Shivers went through my spine. Sweat cane out in my forehead and my hands, feeling anxious about his response. Instead, I released a deep exhale.

"Okay. I joined in the Seasonal MCL event and there's no one can take care of my friends here. That's why I'm asking you if you could-"

"Let us take care of the Oriental Fighters? Sure! We'll do! That was Hanabi's dream ever since. She keeps talking about the female member on that team though. She said that the female member has a tail." Hanzo cutted me off again and the one with a tail he referred is probably Wanwan.

I looked back at my friends, and It seems like the 2 boys liked the decision. Thank Hanzo and Hanabi for saving my *ss here.

"We'll be there tomorrow morning Luo Yi. We gotta prepare our things first. See you." Hanzo ended the call and I went closer to the 2 boys behind me.

"So, you guys okay if I'm not around for this week?"

"Yeah. We're good. Hanabi is with him Right?" Zilong questioned. I nodded as a response, but then Ling tapped my shoulder,

"Hey, Be careful of those tournaments, okay? We don't want to see your team lose." Ling cheered me up, and curved his lips into a smile.

"I know. Thanks for the Support Ling."

"You're welcome. Let's get inside and chill out while waiting for those ninjas to arrive tomorrow." He insisted and we all went inside the house.

~•~

Yu Zhong's PoV

"Damn, Where is this fool?"

I groaned while waiting for Benedetta. It's been hours since she left me alone in the Training camp, which belongs on one of her friends that I didn't even know what name is it.

She said that her friend who owns this training camp is a girl, who I believe lived outside the Empire. I can describe her appearance.

She has long purple hair, she has a white feather scarf and wore an almost transparent mask. I think I haven't met her once yet. Or.... I don't know.

After all my deep thoughts, I heard some slashes from a distance, and when the slashes are now near, I can now feel the presence of Benedetta coming to my direction.

"Hey, Sorry I'm late. Shall we start the training now?" She said while she sharpened her blade, and I nodded as a response. Hope I can remember my fighting skills pretty well.

Approximately 2 hours later....

"Hiyaaaaa!" Benedetta skyrocketed me from above with her sword and managed to dodge it.

Damn! Why fighting is hard already for me?!

"Give me a break!" I yelled angrily, as my legs feel struggling already because of tiredness.

"C'mon Zhong. Is that all you've got? We gotta hurry here before Luo Yi spots us training here!"

Luo Yi.

Luo Yi.

Luo Yi.

That name..... Echoed in my head as I started to lose consciousness. I can feel my body shaking and lose balance.

"Zhong! You okay?!" Benedetta rushed to my direction and before I fell to the ground, She luckily catched me.

"Hey! Speak to me Zhong!" She keeps shaking me until I finally regain my consciousness.

"Ugh.... What happened?" I shook my head and glance at the surroundings. There's nobody else in this training camp aside from Benedetta.

"You almost passed out Dude. C'mon, We gotta head back to our Hideout now. I think you're exhausted." She gestured me to follow her back to our place and take a rest.

We are now chilling at Bene's place, and taking a dinner since it's already 6 in the evening.

"Here's your fried fish for dinner." Bene Handed me her newly cooked fried fish. It's smells so good. I wish I could stay here forever with her.

"Thank you. Say Bene, You look like a housewife."

"Me? Housewife? Heh. Never~"

Then Silence fills the atmosphere as both of us ate peacefully. I had to admit, She looks stunning when she strips her clothes off like a hot woman.

Despite being edgy, she also looks cool like most of the people around the empire.

It's already 11pm and we both headed to our own bed. Well, it was just another day as usual.

Eat, watch TV, and Talk about something that I might get interested especially about fighting.

And deep inside, I'm........

In love with her.

The next day...

It's already Wednesday morning and we went to her friend's training camp to practice my fighting skills once again.

But this time, I wore a cloak. A black cloak to be exact.

The fighting scene is now more intense than the last time. Whenever I try to hit her with the cloak, She just keep dashing and dodging my skills.

But when I successfully hit her with my cloak and an uppercut, she felt weakened.

"Agh! You're getting stronger now Zhong!" She yelled.

"Heh. I guess I discovered my weapon huh." I mumbled while looking at my fists. I went closer to her and gave her a hand to stood up, and she accepted the offer.

She mouthed 'Thank you' and I gave her a nod as a response. We went back to training afterwards.

In the middle of our training, I realized that Everytime I hit her with my punches or kicks, there is something hiding underneath her. I don't know what it is.

It has dark purplish color, and the other side has a bright pink color. Is that my..... New skill?

I tried to hit her with my cloak and it successfully does, but then the thing underneath her started to erupt and went to my direction.

I covered myself with my cloak, but to my surprise, It didn't hurt me. I gazed at Benedetta and her eyes are widen. Surprised.

"C-C-Could it b-be......?" She pointed something on me. I checked myself and My body is now showing dark purplish aura surrounding myself.

"W-What.... Is this thing?"

"That's your passive skill! Zhong! Your passive is awesome! I'm impressed!" She shaked me and I ended up getting dizzy.

"My passive?" I asked her while raising my eyebrows, feeling unsure about the 'passive' she was talking about.

"Hell yes! Guess what, The training is done and we're gonna watch the tournament tomorrow!" She tapped my shoulders with both of her hands, causing me to startle a bit.

"O.....kay?" That's all I could say. It's rare to see her actions like this. Or maybe I'm just dreaming?

It's still 10 in the morning and The feeling of being hanging out with her in this time is a good idea.

I thought of taking her in the canteen, for uh.... You know. Friendly date.

"Uh.... Bene."

"Hm?" She replied with her angelic voice. My heart melts Everytime you say something~ I can't tell you how I feel about you Bene~ I want you to stay with me forever~

"Since we're done training, Why don't we kill this time by spending time for both of us?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Just a friendly hangout." I shyly replied and looked away to cover my blush, but then my heart stopped when.......

She hugged me.

"Awwe~ You're so kind to me Zhong! Thank you for making me proud!"

"I— uh... You're welcome....."

I couldn't help but to hug back. I'm happy to have a friend that appreciates me even though I already forgot on who I am.

I wish I could find another friend like her.

That hug lasted for 15 seconds before she broke the hug, and she leads the way to the Canteen to buy foods and went around the empire until 12 noon.

~•~

HELLO READERS.

WASSUP! THE CHAP IS NOW BACK BABY! WHOO!

I deeply apologize if I went on Hiatus because I spent one month on the other book, so yeah.

I can't create space for this book at that time though. Sorry.

I'm really sorry for the long wait!
Here's your chapter 10 crappy-ass chapter!

Stay safe and lovelots! See you all in the next chap!

-Xpectzy

There's nothing for you to see here.

Why you keep scrolling?

The chap is already over.

Being stubborn?

A'ight, I give up. Here:

SKL HAHAHA

I just wanted to show you all... With my  Clint with Winter Truncheon.

Does it mean that I'm now growing as a player?

Or maybe for risky plays?

Char~ XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 690 41
- by mell joyce ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ | ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค โถ ๆˆ‘ไปŽๆœชๅœๆญข็ˆฑไฝ : lu yue and luo mei have known each other and were basically inseparable since primary school. soon in high...
His Servant By HI!

Historical Fiction

1.4M 64.5K 46
Highest rank #1 in Historical "That's enough." He said. "Let her go!" His voice came sharp as steel and in command. The man let go and I almost fell...
255K 9.6K 200
~ Lan Xichen of the Gusu Clan and Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan are forced to get married by their families. And as both Jiang Cheng's...
233K 5.8K 41
"Are you not tired of playing with me?" Xu Xinya whispered under her breath. The arms curling around her waist, pushing her into the warm embrace com...