love letters ~k.akaashi~

Von shiningcami_

based off of 'to all the boys i've loved before' akaashi keiji x fem! reader ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ in which, you and akaa... Mehr

~cast and playlist~
~prolouge~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~christmas special~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~seventeen~
~eighteen~
~nineteen~
~twenty~
~twenty-one~
~twenty-two~
~twenty-three~
~twenty-four~
~twenty-five~
~twenty-six~
~twenty-seven~
~twenty-eight~
~twenty-nine~
~thirty~
~thirty-one~
~thirty-two~
~ending A~
~ending B~
kind of important a/n

~sixteen~

1.9K 53 35
Von shiningcami_

akaashi woke up borderline late...well to him, late is an hour before having to get to school. he fell asleep at four am, his mind had been taken over by an overthinking spiral.

he didn't actually expect to catch feelings for you when you two entered this false relationship. he didn't think of the very likely fact that you two would catch feelings, but he didn't know about your true feelings towards him.

while he was walking to school with you and momo, he was half asleep.

"kaashi, you okay there bubs? you're falling asleep there." you said, a little concerned tinge in your voice. akaashi nodded sleepily.

"momo, go on ahead. i'm gonna go buy this baby here a coffee."

"have fun being late even though you were absent yesterday." you stuck your tongue out at momo and grabbed akaashi's hand, leading him to a nearby coffee shop.

"any particular reason why you're so sleepy today? it's not like you to be up the whole night." you held the door open for him as he sluggishly walked into the coffee shop. the smell of freshly brewed coffee overcoming him.

"oh nothing, just working on some homework due today. it's no biggie." akaashi shrugged his shoulders as he fiddled with the strap of his school bag.

"hi, can i get one chocolate chip frappuccino and one latte, please?" you asked the cashier nicely, akaashi's head now on your shoulder. the cashier kindly nodded.

"your total comes out to be ¥1,109.54. will that be cash or card?" you handed the cashier your card quickly so akaashi wouldn't offer to pay.

"all right, let's sit down. maybe you'll get a ten minute nap out of that." akaashi nodded and followed you to table, sitting next to you. he laid his head on your shoulder, hoping to fall asleep when he felt his phone vibrate.

bokuto:
AKAASHIIII
i forgot to tell you we have a practice match with nekoma today after school.
oops :p

"are you kidding me?" akaashi mumbled under his breath. you looked over at akaashi, who was looking at his phone with a look of confusion.

"what's up keiji?"

"we have a practice match with nekoma today. so i guess we have to be extra lovey dovey today cause kenma's going to be there." you nodded at akaashi's words as you kept scrolling through your phone.

as far as he knew, the last time you had talked to kenma was when you ran into him about a month ago, the first day of your fake relationship.

"order up! one latte and one chocolate chip frappe!" you quickly stood up, pulling your skirt down and held out a hand to akaashi.

"come on, we're gonna be late." you walked up to the counter and picked your drinks up, handing the latte to akaashi and walked out the cafe.

akaashi couldn't help but notice that you didn't make an attempt to talk to him the whole time you two walked to school. it was just silence, no talking, no music playing.

"well, i'll see you at lunch keiji. i gotta get to class." you threw your frappuccino cup in the trash can and walked away. akaashi, still not knowing why your mood was so tense.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

akaashi had finished changing into his practice clothes and walked into the gym. he bumped into you as you walked out the gym, quite hurriedly.

five minutes later, he saw you walk in with nekoma. kuroo was right next to you while kenma was next to kuroo, looking down at his psp.

"BOKUTO! READY TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED TODAY?" kuroo yelled out as he put his hands on his hips. bokuto dropped the volleyball he was holding and ran up to kuroo.

"just as long as you're ready to pay for my ramen today after you lose, rooster-head." akaashi walked over to where kuroo and bokuto were.

"bokuto-san please, calm down. you always end up making some bet with kuroo-san whenever we have practice matches."

"they are not stupid bets. they are very detailed wagers." kuroo explained to akaashi as he rested his arm on top of kenma's head.

"kuroo, please stop." kenma took kuroo's arm off the top of his head and put his psp back in his volleyball bag.

"hey guys, coach wanted me to let you guys know that the match is about to start so you should probably get ready for that" you said as you walked up to the four boys.

"anyway, when did f/n become your manager? the only interest you've ever had in volleyball is helping kenma and i practice back in middle school." kuroo put his arm around your shoulders as he ruffled your hair.

"jesus christ kuroo, leave my hair alone." you took kuroo's arm off your shoulder and he ran off with kenma in clutch back to his team.

"f/n-chan! when did you and kuroo become such good friends?" bokuto asked you, his head titled to the side.

"i was friends with both kuroo and kenma in middle school. now let's go guys, coach might start yelling at you both." you grabbed both of their hands and dragged them towards the coach.

"you feeling more awake kaashi? i did let you take a nap on me during lunch, just saying."

"that nap really helped me. you make a comfy pillow love." he smiled softly at you and kissed your cheek, turning his attention back to the coach.

"n/n! wish me luck!" lev yelled out at you as he walked towards your side of the court and flicked your forehead.

"hate to break it to you haiba-san but f/n's cheering for me. i am her boyfriend after all." akaashi said as he walked up to you and your brother. lev started whining about how you should be cheering for him since he's your brother.

"lev, come on. let's just get this match over with so we can go home. hey akaashi...f/n." lev didn't seem to notice but the air between you, kenma, and akaashi was nothing but plain awkward.

"well...good luck today kenma. you too lev, if you lose you owe me tanghulu from that market place we go to."

"you're on n/n! if i win, you owe me my pikachu cookies." you both shook on the bet and kenma pulled lev away back to their side of the court.

"do your best out there, my money and my tanghulu depend on you." you ruffled akaashi's hair and went to sit on the bench with yukie and kaori.

as the match went on, nekoma won the first set, and fukurodani won the second one. bokuto kept getting frustrated towards the middle of the third set since kuroo and lev were doing a pretty decent job at blocking his spikes.

"oh god...it's happening." yukie whispered.

"i mean...it's later than usual that's for sure". kaori whispered back.

"what's happening right now?" you looked up from your notebook and looked at the two girls next to you.

"bokuto gets these things called "emo mode" where he basically gets unmotivated to play for the rest of the set because one of his weaknesses has been triggered." yukie said to you. you slowly nodded as you wrote this down in your notebook.

"frosted tips! looks like you're paying for my ramen after all! i like pork in mine!" kuroo yelled out to bokuto. that's what set bokuto to the edge.

"oh god...and here it comes. awww this is f/n's first emo mode. i wish i could record it." yukie squealed as she squished your cheeks with her hand.

"akaashi..." bokuto raised his hand and pointed it at akaashi.

"DON'T SET TO ME TODAY! I'M ONLY DRAGGING YOU DOWN!" bokuto yelled out while kuroo started laughing.

the rest of the fukurodani team looked at bokuto with deadpanned looks. you ,on the other hand, had never experienced bokuto's emo mode so you had a confused look on your face.

"all right...but please, calm down while i'm not setting to you." akaashi walked away from bokuto.

bokuto had trouble blocking, receiving, and serving the majority of the set. the whole time he had a blank look on his face, running around their side of the court mindlessly.

the score was 23-24, nekoma being at match point. it was at this point bokuto had become more antsy to the spike the ball. it was also at this point that lev started teasing you.

"N/N! LOOKS LIKE I'M HAVING MY PIKACHU COOKIES TODAY!" WOOHOO!" he hi-fived kuroo as they both laughed loudly.

"oh hell no, i'm not about to pay for his fucking cookies again." you mumbled under your breath.

if nekoma did end up winning, lev would never let you live this down. on the rare occasions where lev wins one of the bets you two make, he'll brag nonstop about it.

"don't worry, akaashi knows what he's doing. he's gone through this enough times. you'll see." yukie told you as she patted your thigh. and as soon as she said that, you saw akaashi setting the ball and bokuto running towards it with stars in his eyes.

he spiked it, hard, and the ball landed on nekoma's side of the court. the score evened out to a tie. you started to stand up so you could cheer for bokuto but kaori pulled you back down to the bench.

"don't, just wait until the set ends, that's when we cheer for him."

"just trust us, we know what we're doing. you'll get your tanghulu and bokuto won't have to pay for kuroo's ramen." yukie reassured you.

nekoma ended up losing, 24-26. akaashi looked at the rest of the team and nodded at them. they nodded back.

"we expected nothing less from the best ace!" konoha yelled out.

"only the top ace could've done that!" komi yelled out. bokuto started chuckling.

"I AM THE BEST AFTER ALL! HEY HEY HEY!" bokuto pumped his two fists out in the air.

"hey, hey, heyyyy" konoha and komi said, not so enthusiastically.

"SUCK ON THAT ROOSTER HEAD! I LIKE BEEF IN MINE!"

akaashi walked up to you and you handed him his water bottle and towel.

"thank you for saving me from having to buy lev food again. you're something else keiji, i'll give you that." you have him a side hug since he was sweaty.

the volleyball team started cleaning up the gym and nekoma started packing up their things and leaving the gym, kuroo, kenma, and lev staying behind.

"i'll just buy you your ramen now just to get it over with. screw you owl for brains." kuroo slapped the back of bokuto's head as bokuto stuck his tongue out at him.

"looks like you owe me my tanghulu. we'll stop by the marketplace before we go home." you told lev in a teasing tone.

"hey! why don't we all just go together? f/n! do they sell ramen at this marketplace you mentioned?" kuroo asked you.

"yeah, there's a ramen stand somewhere there."

"great! sounds like a plan! i'll let you guys clean up." kuroo grabbed kenma and lev and dragged them towards the bench you sat on during the match.

"this should be fun." akaashi mumbled as he helped konoha take down the net.

a/n: ...i didn't know how to end this chapter BUT THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT WXPECT THAT I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU 💘💕💞💓💗💓💕💘💕💕💞💓💗💕💘💕💞💗💗💕💘💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

344K 10.3K 22
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗅�...
55.2K 1K 49
Y/n a first year attending Karasuno along with her best friend Shoyo. One night she downloaded this app named strangers. When she meet someone in Jap...
217K 5.5K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
302K 9.4K 32
When a streamer meets the person her fans have been shipping her with for months. Only, it's outside of the media. It was pure coincidence that kenma...