VENUS 🪐 STILES STILINSKI {1}

By vividtoxicity

└➤ VENUS 。✑ ─────┐ \ˈvē-nəs\ ❝ the Roman goddess of love and beauty associated with... More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
PART TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
SEQUEL!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

20K 701 116
By vividtoxicity

Venus and Stiles exit the locker rooms shortly after he had completely calmed down, Lydia had come to the realisation that maybe Morell could know something about Jennifer that she wasn't telling them. After all, the woman did have a track record of it not letting on vital information. Barging into her office, they quickly notice the woman wasn't there and instead there was a girl obviously waiting for a counseling session.

     "Are you here for Miss Morell?" Stiles asks as he spots the girl sitting to their right.

     "No, I thought this was gym class." the girl retorts, making Venus laugh and Lydia to glare at her again.

     "Sweetheart we're not in the mood for funny." Lydia rolls her eyes, clearly not having the patience for any of this.

Stiles senses the hostility and pushes himself between the girls. "Look, do you know where she is?"

"If I did I wouldn't be waiting here for twenty minutes! So how about you guys back out the door and wait your turn."

"We're not here for a session."

"Well I am, and I've got some serious issues to work on."

"Hey, wait. You're Danielle." Stiles registers. "You're Heathers best friend."

"I was Heathers best friend, we've been working on that issue three times a week."

     Venus' heart ached for the girl in front of her as she spoke solemnly over her friend. She had learned a while back that Heather was also Stiles' childhood friend and was the first sacrifice. Venus had never lost a friend, but she did lose her mother and she could feel a great deal of sympathy for them.

     "Hold on." Lydia freezes. "I was seeing Morell at the beginning of the semester, she was never late."

"Then she's not late, she's missing."

     "We aren't the only ones who think she knows something." Venus mumbles, making Stiles instantly move towards the womans desk and begins to go through the drawers, trying to find any idea of where the woman may be.

"Pretty sure it's illegal for you to do that."

"Yea, those files are private!"

"They're kinda right."

     "This ones yours." he holds out Lydias file, the girl immediately grabbing it to go through it.

     "That's a nice tree." Venus points out as the girl reaches a page with one of her drawings on it, Lydia humming a thanks in response.

     "Lydia that's the same one." Stiles' eyes widen in realisation, pointing at the same tree.

"Same as what?"

     "Gimme your bag." he moves over to her, grabbing her notebook out of her bag and flicking through the pages, all the tree drawings looking exactly identical, with all different sizes and angles.

     "Okay, you can have my session." Danielle gets up and grabs her things. "You've got bigger issues."

"What is this?"

"Stiles." Venus calls from behind them. "Flip it over."

     The boy does as told, Venus' eyes widen as the tree now resembles tree roots, making her instantly realise what it was.

"No. No. No." she mumbles in panic, catching both Stiles and Lydias attention.

"What? What is it?" Lydia asks in her own panic.

"The Nemeton." The brunette replies, instantly making her way back out of the office with the two of them in tow.

"That's where she's keeping them." Stiles speaks, catching up with her. "It has to be!"

"Venus still panicking is making me panic even more!" Lydia exclaims.

"You guys don't understand." the brunette groans in frustration turning to face them, but before she could explain further, someone calls out to Stiles from across the hall. Turning, they're met with none other than Raphael McCall. "Oh for fucks sake."

Stiles lets out a groan. "Okay, go to Dereks, he and Peter have been there before. They'll know where it is."

     The two girls make their leave instantly as Stiles moves to speaks to Scotts dad. They get in Venus' car and make the short trip to Dereks loft, being met by Peter at the door. He leads them inside shortly after a very awkward exchange with Lydia, explaining to the two men what they had found that day, finding that neither of them could remember where the old tree was.

"After a few, memorable experiences," Peter explains. "Talia took the memory of its location from us."

"Venus." Derek calls. "Can you not just do your things and find it?"

"The Nemeton has to want to be found." the girl scoffs. "I can't just magically summon it. It's quite the annoying stump, let me tell you."

A phone chime interrupts their conversation, the redheads hands moving frantically to pull her phone out from her pocket.

"Deaton picked up Stiles." Lydia reads off the text, "We have to get to the clinic."

     They walk into the small building just as Stiles finishes explaining to everyone the story of the Nemeton and where it could be. Lydia and Venus are quick to inform them that Derek and Peter were of no help either and Venus couldn't find it on her own.

"There might be a way." Deaton speaks, almost solemnly. His eyes flicker over to Venus, knowing that she would have knowledge of what he was planning. "But its dangerous and we'll need Scott."

"No." Venus objects, holding direct eye contact with him, as she quickly realises what the man wanted to do. "No, you can't do it. That is an awful idea."

"Venus, it could be the only way."

"By letting them risk their lives? And giving power back to that fucking thing? No way, you know what that will do, Deaton."

     The four other teens in the room simply watch the pair in confusion as they continue arguing over Deatons idea, with Isaac being the one to finally question them on what they were referring to. To which Venus explains that Stiles, Scott and Allison would have to be surrogate sacrifices for their parents, which means they essentially have to die and then be brought back.

     "You're messing with natural order and powering up a supernatural beacon! Which is exactly what we're trying to stop Jennifer from doing in the first place!" Venus exclaims to the group, not believing how they were all on board with the plan. "They're not objecting to your plan because they've all barely scraped the surface of the supernatural world, they don't know what could be attracted here but we both do. Not to mention the permanent damage you'll be causing them, you can't do this Deaton."

     No one had seemed to listen to the girl, even after Deaton had given them the full rundown of all the consequences that could arise from this. Venus knew she sounded almost careless for the people around her for she knew they only wanted to save their parents but it would all blow back on her in the end and she didn't know if she could handle it.

Deaton and Stiles had left to get Scott and inform him of what they were to do and Allison had left to get something that was close to her father. Meanwhile, Isaac, Lydia, and Venus stayed behind at the clinic to set up the ice baths, the Fiore girl finally giving in after realising they would go through with it, with or without her.

     The three teens about to be submerged explain what they had brought along for their parents and Deaton explains the procedure once again. He pairs the three of them with someone they have an emotional connection with, Stiles being with Lydia while Allisons being Isaac, causing an awkward, suffocating tension in the room.

"I still don't like this plan." she clears her throat, breaking the tension.

"We'll be okay." Stiles assures, sending her a small smile that made her heart flutter, although it kind of sounded like he was convincing himself too.

     The three of them were preparing themselves to be submerged when Deaton spoke again.

     "Venus, this might affect you greatly since we're essentially hay-wiring the scales." the man warns. "You might wanna sit down and brace yourself."

And then they were submerged.

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska
158K 4.9K 30
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
39.3K 544 42
◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...
355K 12.4K 46
└➤ TREACHEROUS ✑ ─────┐ /ˈtrɛtʃ(ə)rəs/ ❝ guilty of or involving betrayal or deception, presenting hidden or unpredictabl...