I Love You ( Newt Love Story )

By Dylan0sangster

The Maze was filled with all boys, Not A single girl. In till the box came up when it shouldn't be. Nobody re... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 coming very soon!
ALSO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
400+ VOTES !
Chapter 18
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Authors Note

Chapter Three

8.8K 163 79
By Dylan0sangster

 I woke up and saw Thomas and Newt and they smiled. " Newt.. Thomas.. " I saw and they looked at me, I seen smile go on there faces. Newt was coming to hug me and then Thomas came to hug me before Newt could. " Madison I am so sorry I ignored you before! Please forgive me. " Thomas said and let go of the hug. " Yeah I forgive you " I said with a smile and Thomas went to tell the others and I saw Newt and he kinda looked mad and sad.

" Newt.. " I said.

" yeah?" He said looking at me.

" Can I have a hug? " I said and smiled and before I know it we hugged and it was the best feeling. Hugging him.

After the hug Newt sat beside me and Alby and Thomas came in.

" Madison.. If a griever didn't get you. what did? " Alby asked.

" I was running from a griever and I fell and hit my head.. The griever came close to me and it almost grabbed me but I moved in time and I forced myself to stand up. Then it jumped on me and I rolled under it and then I got a lot of scratches from it and when I hit my head before it caught up with me and I passed out.. I don't know why the greiver didn't kill me or stung me or whatever.. " I replied looking down.

" what time did you pass out? " alby asked me.

" Well i don't know.. " I said.

" your lying.. " Alby said and standed up.

" How the bloody hell would you know. " newt said to Alby.

" Grievers would of killed her, Tell us what really happened " Alby said.

Thomas sat in the other chair beside me and  Newt.

" Ben.. was... still.. alive.. " I said slowly.

they looked shocked.

" I ran from a griever and then Ben jumped on me and trying to Choke me. He was scratching me and kicking me and I got away but then I fell and Hit my head but I didn't pass out right away. Things were just getting blurry. A griever came and took Ben and I got up and ran. Then I passed out and I guessed the grievers didn't find me.. " I took a breathe.

" How would ben even survive- " Thomas said and looked down.

" What are you thinking? " Alby asked him.

" Maybe who ever put us here did that on purpose- like they knew Gally would do that and they were trying to kill her " Thomas said.

" That could be.. Well I am going back to work you guys should too " Alby said and walked out.

" I will go see if you can leave " Thomas said and walked out leaving me and Newt alone.

" I'm so sorry that happened to you.. " Newt said.

" its not your fault Newt. " I said taking Newt's hand and he smiled and I smiled back.

Thomas walked in and saw our hands. His expression went completly different. Me and Newt let our hands go. " The doctors said you could go.. " Thomas said and left.

I got up out of bed and realized I was wearing newt's shirt.

" did you want your shirt back Newt? " I asked him and looked down.

" Nah, Just give it back when your done, I will just wear this shirt for now " He said and chuckled.

I couldn't help but blush, I mean he gave me his shirt to use.

I walked out of the med-jacks and saw Chuck and instantly ran up and hugged him.

" hey hey I missed you too! " Chuck said and laughed. I laughed too.

I seen Newt heading to go work with the farmers. " Come on Madison lets go eat " Chuck said.

Me and Chuck went and sat down beside Mihno.

" I see your still wearing your boyfriends shirt " Mihno said taking a drink of water.

" Were not dating.. " I said to Mihno kicking him.

" Ya need to stop kickin there " Mihno said and chuck laughed.

" So why has Thomas attitude been changing a lot " I said while taking a drink.

" I think he likes you " Mihno said and I spit out my drink on him.

" Gross " Mihno said and chuck laughed like crazy.

I ran off and sat in front of the maze doors, just to think.

" Hey there Maddy " Newt said walking up and sitting beside me.

" hey.. " I said.

" What are you looking at? " Newt said.

" nothing.. Just thinking.. " I said and I put my hand down right where Newts hand was and I didn't noticed in till we looked at each other.

We both turned back to the Maze.

" about what? " Newt said.

" Mihno said Thomas likes me.. "

" Oh " Newt scratched the back of his head.

" I never thought of him that way.. I love him as a friend not anything else.. I just want to be friends with him again " I told Newt while I put my head on his shoulder.

" Tell him that. " Newt said.

" Your right.. I will.. " I said and ran off.

I found Him sitting under a tree and I walked up and sat beside him.

" hey.. " He said.

 " hey thomas.. " I said..

" so Mihno told me.. that you liked me.. " I said slowly and Thomas looked at me.

" He wasn't spose to tell you.. Listen Maddy.. I didn't realize I liked you in till we started hanging out more.. Its okay if you don't like me back " Thomas said.

I grabbed his hand. " Listen Thomas, I love you.. as a friend and your my best friend and I don't want to loose that. " I said and he smiled.

" I also don't want to loose our friendship. " Thomas said and we stood up and we let go of our hands and we headed back and sat down with Mihno, Newt and Chuck.

" hey guys. " Mihno said.

" So did you talk to Thomas about- " I cut chuck off.

" yeah " I said.

" So you dating..? " Mihno asked.

" Nah, were gonna stay best friends. " Thomas replied.

" what about you and Newt? " Chuck said.

" what about us..? " newt said.

" Nevermind " Mihno said elbowing Chuck.

We all headed so we could go to sleep, I took Newt's shirt off still having mind under it and I passed it to him.

" Thanks " I said.

" No problem now you get to sleep, You need it " He said and walked away.

Then I fell straight asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 504 22
BOOK ONE IN THE WARRIOR SERIES ••• Odd. That's one word for it. Waking up in a gated box with no memory of who you are, being stuck in the center of...
37K 710 28
Teresa wasn't the first girl in the Glade. Just the first that survived. Ayla Meyer. Subject A13. "The Wild Card" 16-year-old Ayla arrived in the Maz...
556K 10.9K 40
A metal box brought them there, a place surrounded with endless, shifting corridors with no sign of getting out. It's always been boys but one day a...
45.8K 760 26
| Book 1 | COMPLETED! I'm sorry this sucks.. Y/N wakes up in the box. Memories gone. Only thing she can remember is her name. She realizes she's tra...