Mrs. Quill » Peter Quill

By BladeD7

Kaye Nayve Stark-Quill aka Shadow Angel, she is witty, sarcastic, funny and is married to Peter Quill and is... More

Cast
Playlist
that day you left
Regrets
Authors note
That's what she said
Authors note
Basic White Bitches!
Over 400 reads!?
New book!
Kidnapped
Sneak peak?
Stupid Hydra piece of...
Authors Note
Oh donkey's ass-sorry Cap
Mickey Mouse 🐁 and angry ranting

Authors Note

171 1 1
By BladeD7

I realised I don't really like this book and even though it's my most read book, I am thinking of either discontinuing or deleting this book unless there is a way to give it to someone for them to keep it going.

I am making a totally different book named Carcerophbia ➖ Lorenzo St. John. It will not be out for a while, since I am making the chapters before hand. The new book is a fanfiction of The Originals and The Vampire Diaries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...