John Shelby Imagines x

By Random_fanfics_02

John Shelby imagine : - Contains some blood warnings. -Smut imagines. -And some Joe Cole imagines. -Most im... More

Missing
Missing II
Missing III
One Bullet to the Head and the Chest.
Hanging.
The Garrison pubs explosion.
Fuck sake.
Wanted
Wanted II
Beach day.
Joe Cole/ John Shelby.
Angel close to death.
Crazy in Love.
Joe cole| interview.
Pain of Love.
Affair.
Poison
Mafia Princess
Troublemaker.
Devils family.
Let me go...
A little wicked.
A little Wicked II
You + Me + the other three = five
Story of my life.
Stay Awake.
Wedding bells.
Circus.
Candy cane kisses .
Can't help falling in love.
Stand by me.
Teasing ♡
Make me smile.
Rainy day ♡
I am a woman.
Look after her.
....
My type.
Drunken Crush.
Girls bite back.
Forever Mine.

Bust your windows.

8.2K 121 6
By Random_fanfics_02

I have two imagine coming out soon before this one but I really wanted to post this one first :)

You sit with the Shelby brothers in the corner of the Grassion on a Friday. You were supposed to be out with your boyfriend, Alex, however there was a rumour he was meeting Lizzie Stark here to a quickie before going to meet you.

"I don't fucking like him" Arthur says for about the seventh time. 

"Neither do I" You mutter, taking a sip of your wine. 

"Then, why are you with the git" Michael replies. 

You glance quickly at John before looking back at Michael, "Distraction." 

"He is one prick of an distraction" Tommy says, lighting a cigarette. 

"Y/n" Finn bursts in with Isaiah who is holding a bat, you smirk as he hands in to you ignoring the Shelby's confused glances. "He is here with Lizzie." 

"In his new car?" You ask, leaning the bat behind John's chair. 

"Yeah" Isaiah nods, sitting down at the table with Finn who is unable to hide his grin, "Heard him bragging about it, how fucking expensive it was and was using you so he could get it"

You laugh, shaking your head as you lean back into your chair in slight disbelief. John's jaw clenched as he listened to his brother. John hated Alex, once word got out that you and John fucked once one drunken night, Alex flirted with you everyday until you would say yes to finally a date. You just said yes in hope it would help you get over John, it didn't work, you worked with John everyday and you talked everyday, he would come around yours most nights for dinner and you two would end up falling asleep cuddling in front of the fire.

"Look," Arthur nods towards the door, were Alex walks in past the Shelby's and yourself without realising it, his arm wrapped around Lizzie's shoulders a smug smile on their lips. 

"What are you up to?" John whispered, his hot breath hitting your neck as he leaned into you. You smirk looking at him, your faces only inches away. 

"I am causing trouble darling." 

John smirks leaning back into his chair as everyone watched Alex running his hand up and down Lizzie's arm making her giggle. He smiles at her and leans down to kiss her but pauses as his eye's widen as he looks between the Shelby and Michael and Isaiah before his eyes finally find yours. He instantly pushes Lizzie out the way, making her look at him confused before following his trail of sight, her face paled when her eyes met yours. 

"Sugar" He laughs nervously walking towards you making you raise an eyebrow at him, "You look nice, is that the dress I got you?" 

"No, John brought me this" You say, you were wearing a silk emerald dress, golden thin straps, a slit in the left side exposing your leg to your mid-thigh. "The dress you brought me went missing a week ago and it seems like I found it." 

Alex looks over his shoulder at Lizzie, who was wearing that dress. It was ugly, mustard yellow with black gems dotted randomly around the chest, the fabric was cheap and itchy. 

"She is just borrowing it, she spilt something over it so I said you wouldn't mind if she borrowed it," He chuckles nervously, he looks around at the boys who all look at him with murderous glares, "I-I thought I was meeting you at the Betting shop first before going out." 

"I thought I would have a drink first before you would give me about two minuets of your 'finest'" You wink, Alex goes bright red as the boys smirk and chuckle around you. 

"He lasts more than two minuets" Lizzie says with confidence but it soon melts off as you send her a deathly glare. 

"What was that?" 

"He...he last more than two minuets" Lizzie mutters. 

"How would you know Lizzie, I mean its been about a month now since we have been together" You say looking Alex dead in the eye, "How would she know?" 

"We are just friends-" 

You hold up at finger telling him silently to shut up, you smirk taking the bat from behind John's chair and standing up. "You see there is something, you" You point at him with the bat making him back up, stumbling over a chair. "love more than anything, I mean Isaiah told me you used me so you could get it." 

 "I- I wouldn't use you sugar" He stammers sending Isaiah a glare which you caught making you more angry. 

You hum nodding your head slightly before turning your heel walking out of the Grassion. Finn and Isaiah quickly follow knowing your plan, the Shelby men following as well. You stand in front of his new car, it was white with red detailing. Alex pushing through the men around panicking as he realises what your about to do. 

"Who paid for this car?" You ask stepping back from it a little, holding the bat tightly. 

"I did" Alex says, you tilt your head to the side with a slight smirk. 

"Did you?" 

"Yes!" He shouts stepping forward a little. 

"Wrong answer" You swing the bat smashing the passengers side window, the glass shattering everywhere. John's eyes widen at you, Tommy and Arthur stand shocked as Finn and Isaiah laugh with Michael as he smirks at you. 

"Did you steal my gun to plan to threaten John after we slept together?" You ask. 

Alex looks over his shoulder at John, who looks ready to kill him then swallows thickly before looking back at you. 

"Yes" He answers honestly. You swing again, the next window smashing making Alex shout, "I answered honestly!" 

"You threatened to kill John because you wanted me all to yourself, to then cheat on me with Small Heath's scank!" You shout, swinging again hitting the third window. Arthur laughs loudly at Alex's expression as everyone watches entertained. 

"She is a better fuck!" Alex shouts back making you laugh. 

"What did you last three minutes instead" You sarcastic reply, "You couldn't pleasure me like someone did, I had to stop myself from moaning their name as I imagined them fucking me instead of you." 

"Let me guess, it was John" Alex spits anger radiating off him but you couldn't care less. 

"I thought you were asleep when he came around to finish what you started" You smirk, knowing you are pushing the right buttons as Alex chest heaves up and down in anger. John smirks thinking about the times you two would meet up, go to a shitty hotel outside of Small Heath for the weekend together. 

"At least Lizzie doesn't pine over her ex like some slut!" Alex shouts making you chuckle.

"I don't think she fucking remembers most of them, only the ones that pay her more fore a shitty blow" You swing at the window smashing it with full force. You drop the bat on the floor, taking out your knife from your holster twirling it in your hand before pointing at him. "Someday you'll go far... and I hope you fucking stay there." 

You bend down stabbing your knife in the tyre, then pulling it out, the tyre hisses as it deflates. You pout as Alex shouts for you to stop before laughing. You nod at Isaiah who nods back taking the bucket of petrol he brought at your request, before entering the Grassion he left to the side of the entrance leaving it for later. Isaiah pours it inside the car, over the seats and the wheel. He stands next to you, giving you his lighter, before Alex could stop you, you throw the lighter into the car. 

"Fucking bitch!" Alex shouts as the car lights up in flames. You walk up to his therefore you are face to face. Alex's head whips to the side as you slap him around the face with full force making his cheek sting harshly.

"I advice leaving Small Heath tonight or I will send John to kill you and trust me he would be more than happy to." 

"Fucking hell" John mutters as he watches the flames. You chuckle standing next to him taking his hand in yours. He looks down at your hands before looking at you, you offer him a small smile starting to walk back into the pub. John pulls you back smashing his lips onto yours, You draw him into a deeper kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as your smile brushes you against his, your hand resting at the bottom of his neck your thumb running over his soft skin. 

You both pull away with wide smiles hearing the Arthur cheer loudly and Finn shout 'Get a room!' as the others laugh. You look at John through your lashes smiling finding him already looking at you with loving eyes.

"I love you" You whisper, your lips brushing against his. John squeezes your hips gently pulling your hips into his.

"I love you too darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 359 20
The condemned Story of John Shelby and Félicité Lee. Peaky Blinder fanfiction. John Shelby fanfiction. CONCLUDED.
653K 8.3K 148
Here are a bunch of imagines for our favourite Peaky Boys ❤️ Requests closed for this book. More imagines may be posted on tumblr
233K 5.1K 40
❆ ❆ ❆ 𝕀 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕃 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔽ℝ𝔼𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ 𝕀 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕀ℕ 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕊 𝕊𝕀𝕏 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔻 ❆ ❆ ❆ "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 �...
26.5K 844 6
do i look like the kind of woman who dies? 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 peaky blinders: s1 tommy shelby x fem!oc time frame...