Ladybug In Gotham (crossover...

By Neverlandsshadow

(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is aband... More

Hello
story info (READ) Updated
Chapter 1 Marinette
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Damian
Chapter 4 Welcome to Gotham
Chapter 5 Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 6 Tour
Chapter 7 suspicion
Chapter 8 Akumas and pain
Chapter 9 Wayne Gardens
Chapter 10 Pain
Chapter 11 Gotham Academy
Chaptair (12)Kwamii
I'M SO HAPPY
Chapter 13 Dinner part 1
Chapter 14 Dinner part 2
Chapter 15 Dinner part 3
Chapter 16 Dinner part 4
Chapter 17 Robin
Chapter 18 Bats
Chapter 19 Talk
Chapter 20 Evil never sleeps
Chapter 21 Getting to know each other
Chapter 22 Uh-oh
Chapter 23 Riddler
Chapter 24 Water
Chapter 25 Reliving Trauma
Chapter 26 Cold
Chapter 27 Serious talking
Chapter 28 Truth in their souls
UPDATE Covid-19/ Corona
Chapter 29 Going through the day
Chapter 30 No one tells Marinette no
Chapter 31 Hurricane Marinette
Chapter 32 Mei
Chapter 33 Passing time
Chapter 34 Announcement
Chapter 35 Adrien and Nino
Chapter 36 Luka
Chapter 37 Museum tour
Chapter 38 Fear toxin
Chapter 39 Jim Gordon
Chapter 40 Gotham City Police Department
Chapter 41 Dress making and liars
Chapter 42 Teasing bats
Chapter 43 Bat-Panic in the Batcave
Chapter 44 Poor little Jay-bird
Chapter 45 Hospital
Chapter 46 Silver
Chapter 47 Carnival
Chapter 48 Candy apples and feelings
Chapter 49 Killer Clown
Chapter 50 Glass
Chapter 51 Fallout
Chapter 52 Recovering
Chapter 53 Interview with the Police
Chapter 54 Month 1
Question! ideas
I need help a/n
Sneak Peak!
Chapter 55 Month 2
Chapter 56 Visits
Chapter 57 Superman and Black Canary
A/N PLEASE READ
A/n Quick questions
Chapter 58 Attack Plan
Chapter 59 Paris
Chapter 60 No rest for you
Chapter 61 Who you fear most
Chapter 62 Growing bitter, growing cynical
Chapter 63 Master Fu
Chapter 64 Honesty
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 Enough Tears
Chapter 67 Nearing the end
Chapter 68 Hell is empty....
Epilogue
Book 2 is up!
Pretty important info

Chapter 69 All the devils are here

3.6K 125 52
By Neverlandsshadow

Third pov

There's dust and destruction in the air and carnage in the buildings that hadn't been prepared for the akumas that had started welling out of nowhere.

Ladybug pulled up the phone in her yoyo.

"Hey guys, i need to know who can hear me!"

"I can." Mécène. Nino is in the fight, good to know.

"I'm here as well." Ryuko.

"I had to pull Juleka to safety, but I'm here." Viperion.

"I came as fast as i could." Silver. "Although, i am in a bit of trouble. The inky teen from before doesn't exactly like me."

"Ryuko, are you in the middle of a fight?"

"No."

"Alright, you go to Silver and give him back up as best as you can, he's not supposed to be in close combat in the same way you are. If you need more ground support then you get the hell outta killing distance until one of us is able to assist you."

"Copy."

"Viperion, i want you to get to Mécène. You're an important fighter and i don't want you to be in the shit if we can avoid it."

"Will do."

"Does anyone have a status on Honey Bee?"

Ladybug and Chat Noir were crossing the rooftops in search of akumas.

"I haven't seen her yet."

"Me neither."

That didn't sit well with either hero.

"We'll see if she joins up. Take care everybody."

As soon as the yoyo was put away Ladybug narrowly avoided a tiny little dagger coming straight for her.

"My Lady, are you alright?" Chat pulled her with him behind a chimney.

"I'm good."

"You gotta be careful too, while you are a close combat fighter, you're still the most important one out of all of us." He tells her, his eyes searching for the akuma he knows threw the dagger.

"I'll be careful." She promises. It echoes hollow though and they both know it.

A dager flies towards them and lodges itself right beside Chat's face.

Ladybug used her yoyo to block the next two. "There's no time for this, the akuma is supposed to be in the bag on her back. I'll grab it, you distract."

A shared nod and the plan was in motion.

It was executed flawlessly and soon they were on their way once more.

**************************************************************

The Justice League members that were in Paris was working full time trying to prevent as much death and destruction as possible.

John and Zantanna were doing their best to restrict a few bigger akumas to one area and allowing the civilians to flee. Not that it was pleasant, most of the monsters were obviously crazy strong.

Aquaman was fighting two akumas under the water. One was staying in the back during the fight, but the other one was viciously attacking every place she figured there'd be a weak spot.

The teen is brutal and Aquaman is forced to use more force than he'd thought he'd have to.

"Flash, get civilians out of here!" Black Canary ordered before letting out a sonic scream that only managed to push the akuma they were facing back a bit.

The adults were all around surprised at just the power these monster had and how effortlessly the city's heroes managed to push them back.

"Move!"

Flash was running with a civilian out of the city, but Black Canary was there and jumped out of the way as a teen in black and yellow swings in and places a kick to the chest of the gorilla they'd been facing.

It was enough to make it fall backwards while the teen back-fliped and landed beside Canary.

"Good to see we have back up. Do you know how to de-akumatize them?"

Black Canary shakes her head.

"Then I'll show you." She pointed to the gorilla. "That's Gorizilla. We need to get the bracelet around his arm and break it. A butterfly will leave it and i will catch it with this." She holds a small box.

"Have you done this before?"

"Fight akumas, yes. Catch them in a box, no. But there's a first time for everything." The teen smiles wryly.

****************************************************************

Robin and Red Robin were both moving across the rooftops of Paris as fast as they could, occasionally having to stop for an akuma and destroy the items with the butterflies in them, as per Ladybugs order.

******************************************************

Ladybug grabbed Chat's shoulder before they moved on.

"Chat, i think i know who Hawkmoth and Mayura is."

There's this wince and heartbreaking look in his eyes. "Me too. I don't like it, but there's a bit too much evidence for anything else."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Bugaboo. Come on, let's do this."

The two changed direction to Gabriel Agreste's house, the city around them being smashed to pieces, all for one man's madness.

While they were running she pulled her phone up. "Can anyone hear me?"

Chat played look out while she tried to contact their teammates.

"We hear you boss."

"Same here."

"Sorry I'm late. What's the orders?"

Ladybug took a deep breath. "Listen closely. I will soon be contacting the JLA members with the same news. Chat and i are going in for a confrontation with Hawkmoth and possibly Mayura. We belive their real identities are Gabriel Agreste and his assistant Natalie.

I need you guys to hold the fort and do what you can to assist the other heroes and help civilians. Stay alive!"

Mécène is the first one to answer. "Alright, we'll hold the fort. Stay alive you two, we trust you."

The other members echoed the sentiment.

"Alright, time to tell the JLA..."

*****************************************************************

Wonder Woman stopped a blow from a black, inky mass that seemingly can control what shape it wants to be.

"Wonder Woman, have you seen Ladybug?" A shorter asian woman asks.

Wondeer Woman nods. "I have. She is on her way to confronting Hawkmoth and his helper. Now, if you would allow me to escort you to Flash, he can take you to safety."

The woman and the man behind her share a look before following, the woman with a tight grip on a black and pink bag.

****************************************************

It was a crushing realisation that his father had never truly cared for him.

He'd only ever been something that was expected of the man.

Marry well, have kids, run the buisness.

It hurts.

It's always going to hurt.

Because all he ever wanted was his fathers love and aproval, and now, now he's landing on the roof of the house he'd grown up in, getting ready to, if needed, finish his own father off permanently.

"Are you ready?"

Chat takes a moment to watch his first crush.

Ladybug is pale as a ghost, eyes fearful and obviously phantom pains in different parts of her body. (Hands, ribs, he counts everything in his head.)

But, she's here. She's here because she's his partner. Because she cares about him.

Because the city matters as much to her as it does to him.

"I'm ready."

None of the floors are locked, and it looks like a tornado has gone through the house.

It's chilling in a way he's never experienced before. A feeling in the air threatening to crush him and his heart in one fell swoop.

"Oh no..."

He stops right behind Ladybug and at first he doesn't know what he's looking at.

It's Natalie.

But, it doesn't look like her because Natalie isn't dead..... Right?

That painful feeling is back and nearly, truly crushing him.

"Chat. We have to move." Ladybug says.

He lets her take his hand and guide him.

"She wasn't wearing the peacock."

"I know. I think, i think Gabriel has it."

There's a hole leading down to a secret lair. Hawkmoths lair.

The lair itself is huge and Chat wonders how long it's been there.

"About time you showed up."

The voice is.... Deranged. There's no other way to describe it.

The same way for the man currently facing them.

*************************************************************

It is obvious enough that he is the very same Hawkmoth that had showed himself Heroes day, but there's something deeply wrong.

His eyes are all pink and there's sickly blue veins climbing on ever surface of skin they can see.

"I'm not feeling like talking today, so let's get down to it."

He's fast.

Much faster then before, and Ladybug can feel her head become lighter as her braid falls to the floor.

She can also see something on his purple tux.

The Peacock Miraculous.

"He's wearing both!"

Chat's eyes widen as he too, dodges an attack.

This is bad. There is no way Gabriel can hold that kind of power. He'll die and take them out with him.

Gabriel, he's gone. The last shreds of his sanity seems to have left once he saw them.

"Chat, we needbto get them!"

He nods once and tries to go in for a grab. Hawkmoth immidietly moves to stab him, only to be intercepted by Ladybug.

It goes on for..... she doesn't even know how long.

It's pushing them to the limit and the Miraculous won't give her an item to help.

She needs it.

She needs help.

She can't let anyone die. Not when she can prevent it.

The sword goes through her side and she takes the chance, she grabs the Miraculous Hawkmoth himself had been using for years now, leaving only the broken Peacock.

The man let's out a guttural scream as the veins climb and a blue light wraps itself during parts on him.

"You have to finish it"

Tikki's voice echoes in her head.

Her eyes go to Chat and it's almost like her heart stops for a second before it speds up. Power rippling through her veins.

Chat has green veins and glowing eyes. He gives her a grin before moving in to finish the fight.

And Ladybug follows.

I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger. You'll see the outcome in the epilogue and then I'll publish book 2.

I found myself really focused on Ladybug and Chat in this chapter.

There was just this feeling of "finish the way we started" and i wanted to go that way.

I wanted to make the chapter longer, but i figured that drawing out all the fight scenes would take away from then feelings.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4K 35
Lila had arrived when she was 13. She had stolen all her friends. She was bullied by her class. Chloe apologized and was her only friend in her class...
141K 3.9K 25
Once Ladybug and the remaining French Miraculous team defeated hawkmoth, the curse that has put on paris for years has been lifted. so if you were la...
191K 5.4K 56
'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, �...
3.9K 105 9
Big brother Jason and little sister Marinette Todd are not normal people, but have a dangerous secret: they are werewolves. Separated at a young age...