Loveless Beauty (Completed)

By Rurika_mahi

If you are not loved, if you have got nobody to love you, then turn your loveless life into something beautif... More

Prologue
Character introduction
Chapter II: A family thing
Chapter III: Be aware of your Surroundings
Chapter IV: Don't depend on others for your happiness
Chapter V: Kissing comes First?!
Chapter VI: Never trust your next seat passenger
Chapter VII : False rumor don't resolve easily
Chapter VIII: Fighting the Wicked
Chapter IX: Giving him a Migraine
Chapter X: Unanswered Questions
Chapter XI: Sour loser, Keya
Chapter XII: Unexpected relations
Chapter XIII: One Eighty Degree
Chapter XIV: All going down
Chapter XV: What's funny?!
Chapter XVI: All in head?!
Chapter XVII: Baffled senses
Chapter XVIII: Take it or Leave it
Chapter XIX: Slip Ups
Chapter XX: Far away from the truth
Chapter XXI: That Child
Chapter XXII: Not Prepared for This
Chapter XXIII: Family Drama
Chapter XXIV: Family Drama Part II
Chapter XXV: Shattered Feelings
Chapter XXVI: A Lot Of Attention
Chapter XXVII: Equation gone Wrong
Chapter XXVIII: Mix N Jinx
Chapter XXIX: Overwhelmed
Chapter XXX: Nature Me
Chapter XXXI: Not so Smart
Chapter XXXII: Try Her
Chapter XXXIII: Stranger Danger
Chapter XXXIV: Pent Up Feelings
Chapter XXXV: Bad Influence
Chapter XXXVI: Their Destiny
Chapter XXXVII: Who was Behind This?!
Chapter XXXVIII: Skilled Ex-husband
Chapter XXXIX: Missing?!
Chapter XL: The Diary
Announcement
HIS LOVED BEAUTY

Chapter I "Karma is a Bitch"

1.1K 45 41
By Rurika_mahi

"What?" I snapped answering my phone, without checking the caller ID. Whoever it is, take that. Who does even calls at this hour. It's past two in the night. In the morning whatever preffered.

"Cut the attitude and get down in five minutes. I'm waiting__" Pressing the red button on my mobile, I end the flailing nonsense coming out of my mobile.

I didn't need to double check whoever it was spewing utter shit on the other side. Treating me as if I'm there pet. No. I'm nowhere near a pet. Cause I'm that bastard's wife. Or may I say secret wife.

Mobile ringed again.

Huffing, I picked it up, slide the green button over the screen and before he get the chance to speak, I started with sickeningly sweet voice, " baby, you know how to get me down there, don't you."

I'm not an evil, nonetheless the person on the other side is.

It has been almost eighteen months since we got married and kept it a secret. Our marriage was held in a hospital room. With my grandpa on the death bed. Yeah, heard that right.

I heard a sharp intake of breath on the other side of mobile and held my laugh.

"I'm waiting." I singed into the mobile.

Hmm. I was saying that I got a call from the hospital about my grandpa being hospitalized. I rushed to the hospital in my college uniform without seeing the need to change it. I was too scared to waste a second. My grandpa was my most closest and favourite person in this whole universe.

"Look__" I cut him off. First, I hate when someone interrupts my story telling. And second, I have had enough of him. My sleep is more important than this. So he has to beg or I'm going to bed. "ok. Goodnight Mr. Shenoy__" I said and waited.

God, he is so annoying. His name should be Annoy instead of Shenoy.

No. I didn't end the call this time. Cause I know he would be coming around within a minutes or two. Until that I'll continue my story.

After reaching the hospital, I realized my whole family was there too. My heart broke after I learned that daddu's condition wasn't good. His heart wasn't functioning properly. Due to his old age, operation won't do any good to him. He needed a heart transplant. For which daddu denied. According to him he had lived his life and it was his time to join his beloved wife that was my late granny.

Ofcourse nobody listened to the old man. Doctors start looking for suitable donor. Which took them whole two days. In-between those two days daddu's condition worsened more.

I didn't get the chance to wail on it. Cause the next second daddu shared his last wish with me, which almost cause me a heart attack. However, I hold myself. Don't wanna worry daddu more.

Me getting married to his best friend's grandson. And like a fool I'm, I agreed. I didn't had power to deny my dying daddu's wish.

However, what I didn't imagine in my wildest dream was getting married in a hospital room in my college uniform (I didn't think about changing it until now) to this captivating person. Who also was in his college uniform too, same as mine.

I thought that would give some hope to grandpa to live. But I was wrong. On the day of his transplant, on the operation bed he took his last breath. I cried, a lot, for my dead grandpa and for myself. For the decision I made for the person who wasn't alive anymore. Who left me married to this stranger who was drilling imaginary holes in my body since I agreed to my now late daddu's wish.

"Please, Keya. I'm waiting for you at the back of your hostel." He gritted into the mobile. And I couldn't control my laugh anymore. I burst out laughing, "see? It wasn't hard."

Though knowing him, his Burj Khalifa sized ego would have crushed by now.

I jumped off my bed, washed my face entering the bathroom. Though it wouldn't take away my sleep. I didn't even think about changing my pj's. It's not like his family members will get impressed. Let's face the reality here, none of our family members were happy about our marriage. Except our grandpa. And mine was not alive anymore.

I start sorting my hairs. I myself am unable to understand why we still keep pretending. It's not like my grandpa will come out of his grave to give us a stink eye. My hands stopped in my hairs, eyes widened. Or would he?!

Shaking my after midnight thoughts, I put a rubber in my hairs and walked out of room. My roommate was one of a heavy sleeper.

I entered the car and put on the seatbelt. I didn't make any efforts to start conversation. As a fact I already assumed he must be furious about the whole pleading fiasco. A glance from the corner of my eyes helped me to get my answers. Indeed. Furious.

We reached our destination within half an hour. Perks of driving after midnight. Hmm. I should do this more often. Right?!

Gashmir stops the car at the entrance and get out of it. Then he drive it to the parking. I saved both of our time not asking who we are picking. It either would be his parents or grandparents or err.... I don't think he would have preferred to tag me along if it would be his cousins or something.

A yawn escaped from my mouth as I didn't get a proper sleep. I scanned my surroundings near the entrance of the airport. The day time buzz was down. There were only few taxis, rikshaw drivers, some people who were busy traveling back home or inside. The street lights were the only light brightening the area over the darkened night.

Perfect timing for my husband to roam around with me.

No one should know or else it will damage his repo. That Gashmir Shenoy is married. Wait. Did I mention that he is a model?! Err.... well I didn't think it would be important looking as he was just a struggler. He has done few advertisements here and there. Just a newbie. Who even though was crawling his way into the industry had left his impression unexceptional.

In the beginning I thought it was about his career. Our hidden marriage from the world. As time went I came to an understanding of it wasn't just that.

"Wear this." I heard him say and rolled my eyes. The beanie, black glasses. Same old.

He wears it every time when we come to pick up his family or my family or when we go somewhere mostly with our family. We never roam alone. He doesn't like being with me. Or I being around him. He made it clear to stay out of his way and business.Ouu!! That hurts. But I can't complain knowing how we got married in the first place.

I took it without complaining but did not wear it. It won't take long, all we have to do is pick them up and ride back to his flat. But what confused me the most, when Gashmir made a beeline to this counter. Where he pulled up his..... luggage?! That's when I noticed it. His suitcase. He was carrying a traveling suitcase with him.

What the actual fuss?!

"Are you planning on abandoning me?!" I asked Gashmir, when he came back.

And like the bastard he is, he threw an arrogant smirk my way. Does he means yes?! If no, then why would he bring luggage with him. Something is Missing.

Clearing my throat, I asked again, "Are you, perhaps, forgetting here something?!"

"No." Was the only answer I received.

I was on the verge of losing my mind and Gashmir's next word were enough to make it happen. "Let's go, it's almost our boarding time." With that said he pocketed his mobile, walked towards the next counter to take his suitcase. Leaving me as it is.

Clenching my fists, I walked to him and gritted, "What do you mean by it's our boarding time?!"

He lift his suitcase off the belt, put it down and shrugged like it's no big deal. "We've a flight to Mumbai in twenty minutes. So__"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"No."

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!"

"You never asked."

Is he serious right now?!

"Cause I thought, we're here to pick your parents. Like we always do. But if there are change in plans, you should inform about that like 'hey, Keya, we're going to Mumbai, pack your things and wear something nice.'" I nearly exclaimed. "you don't forget __" I stopped mid sentence.

Cause he kept smirking. As if he had won. He didn't forget to tell me. No. The way he was looking at me, it was clear that he did this intently. It was his evil intentions. I clenched my jaw, fists and whatnot to control myself from stabbing him with thousands of knife. Though, I haven't have a single pin with me.

"What can we say," he shrugged. "Karma is a bitch."

Nobody needs to tell me what he was referring to. I made him plead and he did this. I should have known that behind his silence was his evil intentions. How could anyone defeat Gashmir Shenoy?!

I blew a breath out of mouth and murmured, "but I'm wearing pajamas."

"Not my problem." He said.

I folded my hands, over my chest, turned my head from him, huffing I told him, "I'm not coming. Not in this."

I have no intentions on becoming laughing headlines for tomorrow. A girl found in plane traveling in her pj's. I don't have to wait for tomorrow, people will laugh, as soon as I will enter in the plane. The person sitting next to me may stare at me continuously. What will he think about me?! He won't take me as a psycho?!

I was waiting for him to reply and got a big fat silence in return. Did he left?! No. He won't do that. I don't have keys for his car or money to go back. But this is Gashmir Shenoy we are talking about.

As the realization dawned upon me, I whipped my neck and was about to run after him___ just to find him at his previous spot. He was staring boringly at me. As if I'm being childish right now. Ofcourse he will think that. Or am I?!

Composing myself, I said, "I'm coming this time, just because I don't want you to travel alone. Also, the tickets and money will get waste if I bailed." I definitely don't care about his money. Or him traveling alone for a matter of fact.

"Come on. Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.7K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
20.9K 1.4K 23
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...