Don't Tell My Brother

By hyac1nthus

Lucas Sawyer has gotten used to being forgotten. His twin brother Mark, captain and star quarterback, everyon... More

Chapter 1 - They Hate Damien Castillo
Chapter 2 - New Coworker
Chapter 3 - Can't Avoid Him
Chapter 4 - Shut Up About Damien
Chapter 5 - Lucas Sawyer, Party God
Chapter 6 - Parties and Why They are Awful
Chapter 7 - Trying (and Failing) To Escape the Party
Chapter 8 - Morning After
Chapter 9 - Business Opportunities
Chapter 10 - Mallory Montgomery's Bad Side
Chapter 11 - Certain Death and Charity Work
Chapter 12 - Near Death Experience
Chapter 13 - Breaking and Entering
Chapter 14 - Goddess of the Rainbow
Chapter 15 - Scream
Chapter 16 - Murder Sex Dreams
Chapter 17 - Academic Integrity
Chapter 18 - Lukie, And Other Bad Nicknames
Chapter 19 - Second
Chapter 20 - You Can Run, But You Can't Hide
Chapter 21 - Unreliable Data
Chapter 22 - When Worlds Collide
Chapter 23 - Norweigan Horror Films and New Coworkers
Chapter 24 - Nothing Too Complicated
Chapter 25 - Silent Treatment
Chapter 26 - Being Practical
Chapter 27 - Pig's Blood
Chapter 28 - Broken Hand and a Change of Plan
Chapter 29 - Wolves
Chapter 30 - Out
Extra: Q and A
Chapter 31 - Promises to Old Friends and Debts to New Ones
Chapter 32 - The Favour
Chapter 33 - Meet the Castillos
Chapter 34 - Finally
Chapter 35 - Sensitive
Chapter 36 - Stupid and Lazy
Chapter 37 - Confused
Chapter 38 - Talk About It
Chapter 39 - Unfair
Chapter 40 - Leap of Faith
Chapter 41 - Drive
Chapter 42 - Scholars
Chapter 43 - Miss Me
Chapter 44 - Soap
Chapter 45 - Boyfriends
Chapter 46 - Helmet
Chapter 47 - Tolerant
Chapter 48 - Ugly Crier
Chapter 49 - Legally Blonde
Chapter 50 - The Talk
Chapter 51 - Blood
Chapter 52 - Liar
Chapter 54 - Secrets and Second Hearts
Chapter 55 - Autopsy
Chapter 56 - Fine
Chapter 57 - Coincidences
Chapter 58 - Dandelions and Cracked Concrete
Chapter 59 - The L Word
Chapter 60 - Marriage and Make Up
Chapter 61 - Smiles
Chapter 62 - El Fin
Epilogue
Letter From the Author

Chapter 53 - Slowly

220K 6.7K 17K
By hyac1nthus

A/N: This chapter is basically all explicit sexual content, so if that's not your thing, no worries, probably best to skip it.

---------------------------------------------------------

It took them a little too long to get into the bedroom, since Damien seemed to be intent on kissing Lucas the entire time. He pressed him to the doorframe, mouth hot and insistent against his, and Lucas found himself arching up into it, bucking his hips into the thigh Damien had so helpfully pressed between his legs. It was good, it was getting him hard, but it wasn't enough.

"Damien." He said, breathing the word with barely an inch between their lips. "Come on, hurry up."

He was trying to sound demanding, but the effect was slightly ruined by the fact he was clinging to Damien, pressing against him as close as he could get as Damien held him firmly in place.

"Be patient, tesoro. Maybe I want to take my time with you." But Lucas knew Damien well enough to know he wasn't particularly patient either, so soon his hands were at his waist again, his touch so hot it almost burnt as he slipped his hand under Lucas' shirt.

As soon as he began to lift it over his head, Lucas paused, hands stilling on the back of Damien's neck. It was dumb, he knew it was dumb, but he felt a sudden stab of self-consciousness. Damien had probably seen a lot of people naked, and a lot of them probably looked better than Lucas did. Because Lucas was too pale, and had moles on his back, and all his fat collected at his stomach which meant he had noodle arms but a bit of a belly and Damien would realise that—

"Lucas." Damien said softly, and Lucas came back to him. "Can I? I really," his eyes flicked down to the neck of Lucas' shirt, hands firm and sure on his hips, "really want to."

Lucas knew he was being stupid, but he couldn't help it. "Okay, just...don't get too excited, alright?"

Damien laughed, shaking his head. "Way too late for that."

He pulled Lucas' shirt up over his head and let it fall to the floor. Lucas held his breath. Damien's eyes were on him in seconds, trailing from his throat all the way down do the waistband of his pants, and then with a seemingly Herculean effort, he pulled them back up to meet Lucas'. His tongue flicked across his bottom lip, barely perceptible.

"Get on the bed."

Lucas swallowed. Shit, his voice was deep. "What?"

"Wasn't a question, Lucas."

Normally, Lucas would've said that he wasn't about to be bossed around by anyone, and was perfectly capable of making his own decisions. But normally, Damien didn't speak like that. Lucas found he was surprisingly quick to respond. He took his pants off as he went, kicking them to the floor, briefly getting tangled in his haste.

"Lube's in the drawer." He said, a little breathlessly. "And condoms." He'd bought them, in two different sizes, just in case. That had been a rather awkward trip to the drugstore.

Damien had settled onto the bed too, pulling the almost-naked Lucas onto his lap as his free hand retrieved the container of lube from his nightstand. He was still annoyingly fully clothed, so Lucas pulled away as he began to kiss along his neck, folding his arms over his chest.

"Take your shirt off." He swore he didn't sound petulant, but Damien grinned anyway.

"Well, since you're so desperate to see me naked—"

"You're ridiculous." Lucas muttered, even though it was perfectly true, and he was relieved when Damien obliged and pulled his shirt over his head, kicking off his jeans soon after.

Even in the dim, shadowy bedroom, their only source of light streaming in from the hallway, Damien looked gorgeous. All chiselled muscles and hard, defined lines, the kind of abs that Lucas was suddenly very tempted to lick, and— shit. His eyes fell lower. And stayed there. There was a trail of dark hair, leading from Damien's navel to the waistband of his shorts, and then, even lower than that, he could just make out...he was staring. Even in boxers, he could see it, see its size, and Lucas didn't swear often but he felt a curse would've been very appropriate at that moment. He'd guessed, since Damien had big hands and big feet and apparently big everything, but fantasizing about something and actually seeing it were two very different things.

"Eyes up here, Lucas."

When he did look up, Damien looked incredibly smug, the arrogant bastard. He rolled his hips, and Lucas had to press his lips together not to make an embarrassing sound.

"Shut up." He said, settling himself into Damien's lap. "Have you done this before?"

"Have you?"

Lucas swallowed, glancing away. "I mean, I tried. Once. With my fingers." He heard Damien inhale sharply, and looked back to find him staring. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just...fuck, you'd look good like that." Damien tugged down the waistband of his underwear, suddenly a lot more intent on getting Lucas naked. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?"

He popped the cap on the lube and coated his fingers, and Lucas would've been a little concerned at how eagerly he watched that movement if he weren't already so turned on he couldn't think straight.

"Okay." He took a deep breath. "You know what you're doing, right?"

"'course. I mean, I haven't actually done it with a guy before, but I've seen videos. Can't be that hard."

"Porn. The best education." Lucas was trying and failing to hide a slight bout of nerves. "You can't just assume you're naturally—"

And then Damien pressed the first finger inside with one long, slow push, and Lucas' mouth went slack around a sound that wasn't a word anymore. "Oh, god."

Damien's fingers were definitely bigger than his. And longer. It wasn't easy, not at first. He moved to straddle Damien's lap, underwear around his knees, clinging to Damien's bare shoulders and shuddering with every press of his fingers. Damien held him close, one arm wrapped around his waist and the other cupping his ass so he could fit a second finger inside, slowly, oh so slowly. There were only a few inches of space between them, the air hot and heady, so intimate it felt like they were the only two people in the world.

"Is it good?"

Lucas opened his mouth to try and answer, but at that moment Damien bent his fingers just so, sinking them in further, and Lucas felt himself start to come apart. All he could manage was something high and gasping. More moan than word, certainly nothing coherent.

"Lucas," Damien said, the teasing lilt to his voice as torturous as the slow movement of his fingers, "I need you to tell me if it's good or not. Can you do that for me?"

"...fuck you. You're evil." Lucas muttered, once he was certain he'd be able to speak. "You know the goddamn answer."

Damien just laughed, low and rough, and leaned in to kiss him. Messy, distracted, most of his attention focused on working Lucas open with smooth, rhythmic motions. "I don't think I've ever heard you swear before."

"It's not funny." Lucas said, trying to make the sentence sound annoyed, or at least halfway normal, but it came out as more of whine.

Damien grinned. "I think it is. Wish you could see yourself like this. You're such a mess. All for me." He kissed him again, at his throat, above his collarbone, as if he wanted to brand his kiss into his skin.

Lucas could feel his face burning, and was very glad he couldn't actually see himself. It would've been all kinds of humiliating, flushed and glassy-eyed and trembling in Damien's lap, having to bite back a moan as Damien twisted his fingers and brushed against something sensitive.

"Reckon you can take a third? You're doing so well already, tesoro." The praise had Lucas pliant in his hands. He nodded, wordlessly, and Damien eased another finger in.

It stretched, but didn't hurt, more a sharp, painful need that had him burying his face in Damien's neck and moaning against bare skin. "Oh, fuck. Damien, I—"

"You what?" Damien's smile was wicked now, and his fingers never ceased and Lucas could feel himself unravelling much too quickly.

"If you keep going, I'll—" He tried to catch his breath, words murmured sloppily against Damien's shoulder, holding on too tight, "—it'll be too soon, I'm ready, just hurry up and—"

"What do you want me to do?" Damien asked, and fuck him, damn him straight to hell, Lucas knew that tone. "Use your words, tesoro."

Lucas hated him. He hated him so much. He was going to make him say it, wasn't he? Lucas pressed his face to the crook of Damien's neck, cheeks burning, shaking as Damien brought him right to the edge but didn't let him fall, slowing down before it got too close, too good.

"Fuck me." He managed, finally.

"Think you're forgetting something." Damien hummed, kissing down the length of Lucas' neck, biting right at the end, sucking a mark into his skin. "Come on, baby. You can say it."

Lucas took a deep, shuddering breath. "Please." It came out embarrassingly close to a whimper. "God, Damien, please fuck me, please—"

"Good boy." Damien said, running a hand through Lucas' hair, and he felt himself relax against him as Damien pulled his fingers out. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it? And you're so pretty when you're begging."

Lucas whined a little, feeling the emptiness keenly, but soon Damien was laying him out on the bed, easing his thighs apart with one hand and pulling his boxers down with the other. He rolled a condom on, which gave Lucas ample opportunity to stare, because holy shit. He had a sudden, wild will that even fit sort of thought, before realising he was definitely about to find out. Damien lifted Lucas' legs until his ankles were hooked over his shoulders, and Lucas was so impatient he could hardly lay still.

"Stop moving." Damien muttered, gripping Lucas' hips firmly to line him up. "I'll have to tie you down next time, I think."

He might've been joking, but Lucas felt an unmistakable spike of interest at that, dick twitching where it lay hard and dripping against his stomach. Damien noticed, and his eyes flicked up to Lucas' face.

"Oh, you freaky little—"

"Are you going to fuck me," Lucas asked breathlessly, trying to regain some semblance of control, "or are you just going to sit there and talk about it?"

Damien didn't bother to deign him with a reply, instead lifting his hips and pushed inside him with a moan, and Lucas arched up off the mattress and cried out as his body tried to adjust to how full he felt, how new this was. He clapped a hand to his mouth to keep himself quiet, but Damien reached up and pulled it away, pinning it to the mattress above his head. "Not happening. I want to hear you."

Eventually, he nodded, still wordless, and Damien started to move. Slowly at first, almost gentle, rocking into him and letting him moan and curse embarrassingly loudly, so damn sensitive that even the brush of Damien's lips beneath his jaw had him shivering. The light was low but warm, and Damien's breathing was ragged as he held him close and whispered in his ear, and Lucas clung to those words like a drowning man.

"Just breathe, tesoro. Relax. That's it, just like that, you're taking it so beautifully..."

And Lucas clung to him until he was sure his nails were leaving marks on Damien's back and he thrust into him, tender and slow and just on the delicious edge of painful but so good Lucas didn't care.

"God, you're perfect." Damien murmured, and he sounded about as wrecked as Lucas felt, voice rough as he thrust deeper into Lucas, harder this time, hard enough to press him into the mattress.

He was close, he could tell, teetering right on the edge of it, pushed to his limit. Everything was hot and full and too much, even his sheets rough against his burning skin. "Damien," He said, gasped, moaned into the few inches of air between them, barely able to get the words out even though he was trying so hard, "I'm close, please, I'm so close—" and cut himself off with another moan, hand shaking as he reached down to try and touch himself.

Damien's hand was there too, and with two long, slow strokes Lucas came with a choked, whimpering little cry, holding himself as tightly to Damien as he could as his orgasm broke over him, leaving him hazy and blissed-out and shuddering in its wake. He collapsed back onto the mattress, still in a daze, as Damien kept going. His thrusts were getting faster, wilder, breathing heavier, and as overstimulated as he was Lucas tried to stay as good for him as he could.

Damien came with a groan. He was only barely holding himself up by his elbows, sweat beading at his brow, and when he finally, excruciatingly slowly, pulled out, Lucas had press his lips tightly shut to muffle a whimper. Damien hit the mattress beside him, breathing heavily.

"Fuck." He breathed. Lucas thought that pretty much summed it up for him, too.

Damien tied the end of the condom and flicked it into the bin in Lucas' room, and despite the cum splattered across his chest he reached out and pulled Lucas against him. Lucas melted. Damien was warm, so warm, and the hair on his chest tickled and Lucas didn't think he'd ever felt so euphoric. Though that might've been the orgasm talking.

For a while, they just lay there, Damien pressing soft, reverent little kisses along the back of Lucas' neck, as if after all the churches he'd worshipped at Lucas was his favourite. Lucas contented himself with trailing a finger down Damien's arm, following a vein that twisted down to the top of his hand. But the cum on his chest was drying cold and sticky, although he could've lain there until time itself ran out, Lucas knew they couldn't.

"We should probably...clean up, or something."

"I'll do it." Damien said, propping himself up and rolling out of the bed.

Lucas felt cold without him, but soon Damien returned, holding a towel from their bathroom, soaked in warm water. He wiped down Lucas' chest his stomach, the inside of his thighs, and Lucas lay there and wondered how he got so lucky.

"Tickles." Lucas mumbled. His limbs felt heavy, drained. Already, his eyelids were half closed, though when Damien tossed the towel to the floor, they opened again. "Hey, that's wet, you can't just drop it, at least hang it up."

"I'll do it tomorrow."

"You should do it now."

"You're very bossy for someone who was just—"

"Do not finish that sentence. Remember, I can kick you off the bed. And out of the house."

But Damien only rolled his eyes, settling back onto the bed beside Lucas and opening his arms. With a sigh, although there was no real frustration behind it, Lucas curled up against his chest. Damien kissed him once, twice, and Lucas found he was laughing, although he didn't know why. Maybe he was just happy.

They fell asleep like that, Lucas' head tucked under Damien's chin, Damien snoring softly into his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.2K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...
381K 24.1K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
1.5M 59.4K 67
A story of two enemies attached and captivated by lust and value. "You act like you can't stand me...But the moment I get my hands on you, you're lik...
776K 26.3K 67
Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bakery. and of course, gay. Brian is your ty...