TGOTF: The Game Of The Future

By Coming_To_You_Live

The Past represents what we have been through. The Present works hard for the success. The Future shows your... More

The Power I Hide
Cat Vs. Phoenix
Deal? Deal!
Real Identity
Jealousy At It's Finest
Dinner With (G)I-dle
Their So Pretty, It Hurts
The Hidden Secret
Leggo Errbody
Same Project Or Same Mission?
The Panther
The Crow&Dove With The Eagle
The Chain Keeper
The Lion
What Are You Doing Here?
Forget What Happened
The Unnie's Tears
I Will Not Go Without A Warning
What To Do?
Poison Rose Of The Viper
New Student
Chou and Lee
The Game
I'm A Savage
The Date With A Friend
You Better Run
Sleepover
Normal day?
Her Confession
The Past That I Hate To Remember
Orbit
Aya
Cry For Me
Hwaa
For Her
Spanish Sahara
Backwoods
Tears
She Will Be Back
Night
Visiting
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

A Visit To Remember

74 8 2
By Coming_To_You_Live

"I still wanna be your favorite girl, I wanna be the one that makes you're day. The one you think about as you lie awake..."

*1 WEEK LATER*

Seung and y/n both heard their alarm so they got up and go to their own bathrooms to clean up.

As y/n was fixing her blazer she heard a knock on their door so she went out of her room and opened the door to see A smiling Shuhua with Soyeon and Yuqi at her back bickering.

"hello Shuhua-yah.." y/n greeted and told them to wait.

Seung went outside and saw the three playing rock, paper, scissors.

Soyeon saw Seung still in her white long sleeve polo and her neck tie loosen and her blazer was hanging at her shoulder while her hair was tied up.

Seung and Y/n along with the three girls both walked to their school.

The school was quiet and not a lot of students were there at the hallways but they saw a familiar girl waiting for them at the gates.

Jennie saw them and ran to where they are, but as she got nearer she saw Shuhua and immediately tackled her into a bear hug.

"Hello unnie..." Shuhua wheezed as Jennie's hug tighten.

"let the Girl go Kim, your suffocating her... Chill" a Thai looking girl said beside Jennie as she smiles at their interaction.

"oh Lisa hey... " Seung greeted Lisa as they did their hand shake.

"I'll go first gay's, byebye" Y/n said and ran to where her classroom is.

The girls who were left outside went to their lockers Seung with Lisa, Yuqi with Jennie and Soyeon with Shuhua. As they were walking to their separate ways they noticed students weren't at the hallways and it was so quiet....

*AT SEUNG AND LISA*

"This tension in this fucking hallway is killing me man.." Lisa mumbled beside Seung as Seung nodded.

"what happened here...."

*AT YUQI AND JENNIE*

"Ok I feel like something is wrong... " Jennie said while looking around the empty hallways as they got near their locker.

"feels like it.." Yuqi whispered.

"Hello Song Yuqi and Kim Jennie."

"What the-"

"Kino Oppa..."

*AT SOYEON AND SHUHUA*

"unnie I feel like something will happen...." Shuhua mumbled as she clutches her book near her chest.

"hm..... Don't worry Maknae... I'll protect you." Soyeon said while she held Shuhuas shoulder dragging her along at the empty hallways.

"Jeon Soyeon... Let me borrow you're little girl there..."

"Not again Hui."

*AT SEUNG AND LISA*

Seung and Lisa both jump in surprise as they heard a locker slam shut.

They both turned around and saw boys from different levels surrounding them.

"Lisa.... Remember the prophecy... No powers unless this bitches have one ok?" Seung whispered at Lisa.

"A little bit of fire can burn this bitches--"

"Lisa."

"well how about we let them slip with ice--"

"alright fine just don't be obvious."

"Thanks unnie." Lisa mumbled and cracked her neck which made the boys step back a little.

"COME AND GET ME Y'ALL PUSSIES!!! HAHAHAH!"

*AT JENNIE AND YUQI*

"O-oppa what are you doing here.... Alone... " Yuqi asked while she pushed Jennie at her back.

"I just need to hurt one, and have one witness." Kino answered while he lift his baseball bat ready to smack Yuqi.

"What. Are. You. Doing. To. My. Child's."

A loud thunder was heard and all the student and teachers who were locked up to their classroom jump.

"K-Kim Y-Y-Yongsun..."

*AT SOYEON AND SHUHUA*

"didn't I warn you already Hoetaek?" Soyeon spit sharply at Hui while glaring at him pushing Shuhua at her back.

"You ruined everything you damn brat!" Hui shouted while pointing at Soyeon.

"it's what you deserve you damn disgusting Bitch!" Soyeon shouted back ready to throw some hands at Hui.

"You will pay for this Jeon Soyeon!" Hui shouted and ran to Soyeon punching her at the cheek.

Shuhua gasped and held Soyeon.

*AT THE CLASSROOM*

A tall brunette was kicking the door hundred times but it won't open.

"Damn."

Kicks the door.

"You."

Punches the door.

"LEE HOETAEK!"

As the tall Brunette shouts the persons name who locked them there, the door burst open and students backed away to the girl who was breathing heavily.

"T-Tzuyu calm down buddy--" as Dahyun held Tzuyu's shoulder, Tzuyu ran to where Shuhua and Soyeon is.

While the other students looked at each other and just hid at their classroom.

*AT SEUNG AND LISA*

Lisa roundhouse kicked someone on the head and lift up a guy throwing him at the other side of the lockers.

She back flipped and sent an axe kick at the boy who was holding a stick, She jumped on top of a boy breaking his neck and dropped kick the other one who was about to approach her.

Seung lift a guy up holding his neck and slammed him on a wall.

She curved stomp a guy and jumped up and sent a flying kick at the other guy with a bat.

Lisa slide to the floor and smirked while she touched the floor creating a slippery floor.

All the boys slipped and bumped their heads leaving them to be knocked out.

"I think This 'Hui' guy has some dark powers Seung, This bitches wouldn't fight us if they know we are stronger than them." Lisa said and huffed.

She dusted her skirt and fixed her blazer.

"I know.... " Seung said and fixed her polo and picked her blazer up.

"Let's go open the doors for those locked up students."

"alright..."

"Oh and Lisa..."

"Yeah??"

"Is you're bangs made of steel?"

*AT JENNIE AND YUQI*

Yongsun was just driving by their school and planned to invite them out for lunch.

But as soon as she parked her van she saw the school was so quiet.

The lights were off except for the hallways.

Then she heard someone screaming.

She rushed to the school and ran to where she heard the voice, She saw Kino ready to smack Yuqi at the head so she unknowingly stomped her foot that created a loud roar from the sky.

"What. Are. You. Doing. To. My. Child's." Yongsun sharply said as she approach Kino.

Kino looked at Yongsun and started to tremble, But a voice was telling him to kill Yongsun so he did what he was asked for.

He swing his bat at Yongsun.

Yongsun immediately blocked the attack using her left forearm which created a huge bruise.

Yongsun groaned in pain as she felt the pain in her forearm, But even if it's in pain she immediately spin her arms and snaked it to grab the bat away from Kino and throws at Yuqi who caught it.

Yongsun felt her right arm tingle as she felt it get zap but didn't care as her fist landed at kino's cheek that sent him flying.

Yuqi and Jennie's eyes widen as they saw some electric energy forming at Yongsun's hands.

"You alright girls?"

*AT SOYEON AND SHUHUA*

Soyeon was sent flying to a locker as she glanced at the again beat up Shuhua at the other side.

She clutched her stomach as Hui kept punching her nonstop.

Hui smirked and went to Shuhua picking her up by the neck.

Soyeon teared up and was about to stand up but failed as she plopped down immediately due to the pain.

"It's good to see you in pain Jeon. But I guess you failed you're promise to her parents. Mr. And Mrs. Yeh would be dissapointed at you...tch.... PFT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" as Hui laughed like a maniac he was suddenly on the ground clutching his face.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY FRIENDS LEE HOETAEK!"

"And I can't wait to be you're number one, I'll be you're biggest fan and you'll be mine. But I still wanna break your heart and make your cry.."

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.9K 53
[COMPLETED] "Will someone love me even if this is not the real me?" "Even if you're not Jihyun, I'll still love you." Waking up with faded memories...
42.4K 1.9K 37
Im Nayeon want to do her 18 to do things before she dies. Im Nayeon suffering from some problem which will cause her to leave this world. Her 18 thin...
23.7K 1.4K 70
Parallel universe, multiple dimensions... Do you believe in those things? Probably not. And the same goes for Jisoo. After moving on from her one-sid...
5.9K 514 8
Kim Jisoo had just gotten off work and was reading a novel on her way out. The novel caught her attention as the female protagonist shared the same n...