๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi anniegirlfriend

Y/n has always had a crush on the one and only Annie Leonhart. After going to University for over a year, Ann... Xem Thรชm

Authors Note
Chapter 1: She's Going to My University?!
Chapter 2: I Met Her!
Chapter 3: Count On a Friend
aye
Chapter 4: Do I Even Love Her?
Update! (pls read lol)
Hi ๐Ÿคค
Chapter 5 | Chaotic Random Shit
Chapter 6 | Yo, y/n is hella fine
Update ig?
Chapter 8 | Plans
a/n
Chapter 9 | Waterpark
a/n (please read)

Chapter 7 | Valentines Day Special | Our First Date

687 20 24
BแปŸi anniegirlfriend

Hey guys! Here is the Valentine's day Special for you guys! I wanna right smut for the next chapter, but I suck at writing that stuff so we will wait for that 🙀. Anyways enjoy the fluff. AND THE LIME.!!;&/&;:&;@:@;

Annie's POV:

The next day, I woke up and checked on y/n. Even though we are technically dating, we have only known each other for around a week but i've fallen deeply for her, and I believe that she has loved me for a while.

Anyways, after I saw that she was still asleep, I decided to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, not wanting to wake her up. After doing my shit, I got out and saw y/n waiting on the couch, probably wanting to brush her teeth too.

"Good Morning." I said with a smile.

"Good morning, Annie."

"I finished up in the bathroom you can go."

"Thanks, love." When she said that, I internally screamed. Damn, I thought I was gonna top her, now I think we could switch- god stop it Annie.

Your POV:

"Thanks, love." I said to Annie. I knew it would throw her off, but I love doing that regardless. Once I did my stuff in the bathroom I came outside.

"Hey, y/n."

"Yeah?"

"Since it's valentine's day, happy valentine's day. But I also wanna go on a date with you. You know, like a first date?"

"Oh. Happy valentine's day to you too Annie. Also, yes I will. Where would we be going."

"Honestly, I have no clue. Wait, maybe the mall?"

"Oh yeah, that would be nice. I do want to get new clothes, like anime merch and stuff."

"OKAY ALL SET! What time should we go?"

"Hmm how about 2? Since it's an Sunday, things close earlier."

"Good thinking, y/n. Anyways, let's eat food!" Yes, Annie made food.

"Okay."

We were eating and talking about random things until Annie said, "I love you" for the first time. That threw me off guard.

"HAH! Got you y/n."

"Ugh. Anyways, I love you too, Annie."

"Your so pretty, y/n."

I blushed. "Thank you. You are too Annie. Especially in real life, you know."

"Oh y/n, it's 11. We should get ready soon."

"Yeah. ALSO, Annie your a hella good cook lord have mercy."

"I'm bout to bust? I've used that a lot too."

"HAHAHA."

Time skip to the malllllll:

Annie's POV:

"Where do you wanna go first, love?" I asked.

"Hmm, maybe hot topic?"

"I've seen you go there a lot. Mostly for Attack on Titan merch, I suppose?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

"I come around here a lot, y/n. What do you expect?"

"True, true. Anyways, I wanna stock up on Banana Fish merch. I havnt finished it yet, but I wanna get ready you know?"

"I finished Banana Fish already. It's hella sad. Get your tissues ready, y/n."

"OH GOD NOW IM SCARED LORD I HOPE EIJI AND ASH WILL BE OKAY- wait. I thought you didn't finish Banana Fish."

"Oh I did. I just wanted to watch it again and I didn't wanna ruin what you wanted to watch."

"True true. Anyways, i'm still very scared."

Then I hugged her. Yes I hugged y/n.

"Don't worry, it's fine. I mean yes, you will become an emotional mess, but you will be fine. If you need a shoulder to cry on, i'm here."

"Haha, thanks Annie. I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's go to hot topic!"

We were walking around the mall, hand in hand. Of course those homophobic asses were staring at us, but I didn't give a single fuck. Y/n seemed like she didn't give a fuck either, cause I caught her glaring at them. Anyways, we got our merch from hot topic, and went to the pretzel stand.

"What kind do you want?" I ask.

"Uhh plain would be fine. But I could pay, Annie."

"No I insist, your my girlfriend. Come on, at least this time".

"Fine."

Once they were done putting them in their bags, I payed and gave y/n her pretzel.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. Where do you wanna go next?"

"Let's walk around while finishing, then we can do other stuff."

"Good idea."

We walked around for a bit. Sometimes going into stores and whatnot. Once we finished y/n asked a very childish question.

"Hey, Annie?"

"Yes."

"Can we go on the merry-go-round?" (I think that's how it's spelt.)

"What?"

"Please?"

"Oh my gosh y/n! You wanna go on that?"

"Yes, I do. If you don't wanna go, i'll be happy to go myself."

"Fine. I cant make my girlfriend mad, can I?"

"THANK YOUUUU ANNIIEEEEEE."

"Your welcome. Now let's go."

"OH I WANNA RIDE ON THAT PONY."

"That's what she said." I mumbled.

"Annie! Can u ride on one too?"

"Oh my god are you serious? I'll just stand next to you y/n."

"Okay fine."

Once that ended we decided to go home. I was the one who was driving. I decided to test how y/n was gonna react. So what I did, was I placed my hand on her thigh. Yes. I did.

Your POV:

I squealed when I felt my girlfriends hand on my thigh.

"Hmm y/n..."

"UGH ANNIE I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH YOU SO BAD!"

"Haha. I suppose we can do that."

"Oh shit did I say that out loud."

"You yelled that, actually."

"Well, I wouldn't be mad if we did."

3rd POV:

Warning: Lime!!!!!!!!! You can skip this part if you don't like to read people making out.

Once you and Annie arrived home, Annie wasn't lying about making out with you. As soon as you two walked into the room. She closed the front door and locked it for no interruptions. Then she pinned you against the walls of your apartment. She smashed her lips into yours for a chaste kiss. Her lips were warm and soft, so were yours. You never really made out with anyone before, so of course, your girlfriend was your first.

She lead you to the couch and laid you down, and got    on top of you, both breaking the kiss for air. You guys just stared at each other, until Annie whispered in your ear: "Your a good kisses, baby." That made you go crazy. As soon as she said that you put your hands back on her neck, pulling her down to kiss you more. She put her lips on yours once again, this time slipping her tongue in. She explored every corner of your mouth. You two soon broke the kiss apart, having a trail of saliva follow.

You both didn't exactly want to go further, since you weren't exactly ready for that stuff. You could sense that from Annie.

"I'm tired, it's been a long day." Annie said.

"Me too." You said, not breaking the contact you had with Annie. You could also sense that fact that Annie didn't want to sleep without you. She wanted to cuddle you, in fact.

She put her head down on your chest, breaking eye contact from you, and just laid there.

After laying there in silence, you two soon flowed inside of the dream world. Thinking, and dreaming about different things.

Well besties! This was the first lime I have ever written. I'm sorry that it didn't turn into a lemon. As I said before, I suck at writing them. I want to practice or something later on, but not at the moment. I hope you enjoyed it! It was so fricken bad but I hope you liked it besties! Good bye for now, and poundtown forever bro!

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

13.2K 238 6
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด He'...
37.1K 1K 26
แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ส'ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด…ส™สแด‡๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸแด๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ "ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...