Endless (Reckless #2)

By theaurorahonor

I never wanted this to happen. I never meant to fall in love, but I did and now look at what happened - I rui... More

Endless - Chapter One
Endless - Chapter Two
Endless - Chapter Three
Endless - Chapter Four
Endless - Chapter Five
Endless - Chapter Six
Endless - Chapter Seven
Endless - Chapter Eight
Endless - Chapter Nine
Endless - Chapter Ten
Endless - Chapter Eleven
Endless - Chapter Twelve
Endless - Chapter Thirteen
Endless - Chapter Fourteen
Endless - Chapter Fifteen
Endless - Chapter Sixteen
Endless - Epilogue
Endless - The Playlist

Endless - Prologue

4.1K 71 0
By theaurorahonor

Hello everyone!

It's finally here!! We hope you all enjoy this prologue to the Reckless sequel! We are so excited to start posting up Endless - and we hope you all love it just as much as we loved writing it!!

xoxo, The Aurora Honor

Prologue

Love is a strange thing.

It captures you when you don’t even realize it. The feeling weaves its way into you, and before you know anything is happening - you’re falling. Hard. Fast. A rush of butterflies and sunshine. It’s beautiful.

Without love, life would be unbearable.

And due to that, they say that it’s better to have loved, than not loved at all. While that may be true, all love isn’t good. Some love is suffocating and unhealthy. And for me, my love was too much.

It was reckless.

I became reckless.

That’s what he made me - what our love did to me. That’s what happened when I fell in love. I fell for him unknowingly, yet so willingly. When his love encased me, I changed - whether it was for better or worse - and it scared me.

I stopped being the careful person I was. I reverted back to my younger days, when childhood was innocent and life was easy. And when reality hit me, I did something that I thought would be best.

I left.

I left our love.

I left him.

But it was for the best, and in my head that seemed okay. I didn’t deserve his love. He was a ray of luminous light - he would be fine without me. He had a path in life; the world loved him.

I was a ticking bomb; there was no place in his life for me.

And because I loved him, I was willing to let him go.

When I left that small town of Hudson, Ohio, I hoped that I wouldn’t have to see him again. I couldn’t bear to see his beautiful face and realize what we had was gone forever - it would break my heart even more. But life always has a way of bringing people together.

Four months after I decided that I would never go back, I received an envelope in the mail. How it reached my house, I had no idea… but it was there. And what was inside made a smile grace my face, but at the same time… an ache I hadn’t felt in a long time settled into my heart.

And this time, I wasn’t sure that I could take another heartbreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7K 32
Those butterflies you feel in your stomach comes from me, but you fail to realize it because you're selfish. You deny that you want me, but I know t...
293 63 33
People told me Andre will be the death of me. "If u marry him u are bound to be doomed", people say. But I turned deaf ears......... I thought wat I...
704 32 24
why does he keep coming back to see me when i'm broken on the inside and i just want him to leave me be before i hurt him like i've hurt myself. a/n...
13.1K 224 15
I didn't mean to do it. I repeated that in my head over and over again. All the way down the stairs and into the living. I kept repeating it as I sat...