It's a Lengthy Exposition on...

LestatDesade

not just posting but also explaining the meaning and techniques and inspiration behind it, since I always fe... Еще

Notes on Supplies
2019 works
i have sex dreams of Taylor Swift
god is dead and i replaced him
nasx and gay hell appropriation
time for cat
obsessive contagious disorder
its pride month
thin privilege
the ballad of Dr Kale
feline fine
its a pomegranate not a disease
color
found old fanfic drafts
surgeons cut #1
surgeons cut #2
1000 ways to die i guess
the asylum
oh no its all awful
illustration technique with marker
Vintage Free Use Images

sad pretty goth boys with complex sex lives

15 1 3
LestatDesade

Why do I make my characters look so similar if I'm going to make all my art monochrome and have them hw nearly indistinguishable from each othwr. To be fair!!! They are two very different, yet both extremely melancholy. Okay Lysander has a facial scar and grayish silver hair, where Azemael's is black. But Lysander did have black hair before he got stabbed in the skull and ended up with marie antionette syndrome, giving him premature graying.

Lysander, UselessPrettyBoy Voltaire. The hair covers his scar, which is dumb bc he draws over it, making it into an inverted cross and more obvious anyways. Could he conceal it? Yes,but that's not Aesthetic(tm) enough.

And Azemael, named by.his parents, who played too much d&d in the 80s and became a vampire woth his twin (not lysander) in a weird game of chicken at a frat house and doesn't remember it. He never dresses nicely despite being an alphaChad gothic heartthrob that everyone wants to fuck.  He's basically just a NEET version of Peter Steele who lives in a basement and jacks it to anime girls bc he is only satisfied by 2-dimentional women. I'm undecided if he owns a body pillow or not. Because I haven't watched anime in long time and I don't know any current lolicon characters that would be a hilarious waifu for him.

As contrasted by Lysander, who will fuck anyone or anything that distracts him from his depression and crippling insomnia. Male, female, or both- at the same time. But never his wife bc she only married him to the money. Except that one time that he doesn't remember.

Lysander, Worst Detective Voltaire, being uselessly gorgeous.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Banana's Blog and Journal Centuri0nBanana_21

Документальная проза

51 33 34
So, i decided to write some sort of journal, blog or whatever you like to call it. So just assume this is some blog i write when i got bored, i know...
1.1K 151 100
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ if any of the tagged things are sensitive to read about or makes you feel uncomfortable, please do not read! I'd hate to be the r...
67 8 20
This is just details of my life. Me just trying to recall and work through things. I hope someone, somewhere can relate. But I'm more or less treatin...
Poems Kayla

Поэзия

7.3K 685 200
The first poem i wrote for creative writing. The rest is my life and what I feel or what I think, so please don't judge. Thanks!