Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 21

337 5 0
By WishingOnStars99

When we got home, everyone was in Lou's room. El and I came in, and El went to sit next to Lou, and I sat beside Niall quietly. 

"What happened to you two?" Liam asked us. 

"We went to meet some of Alice's friends." I told them. 

"Why?" Zayn asked me. Then I remembered why. Because Alice died, and right before she died she sent me a text asking me to meet her and some of her friends at our spot. I looked at the floor sadly, feeling my eyes fill up with tears. I then looked up hopefully at El.

"It's a long story." El explained.

"We've got time." Harry said.

"Well," El started.

"Before Alice died, she was sending me a text asking me to meet her at the mall, in this spot we had. She also wrote that she was going to bring some friends, so I couldn't let them hanging there." I said, cutting her off. It was then that tears fell from my eyes. I holded the necklace she gave me tightly in my hands. 

"Oh." Harry said. I nodded. I leaned my head in Niall's chest and cried a little.  

"Shall we then go on our date?" Niall asked me.

"Well, I can't go looking like this, can I?" I asked him looking up. I looked at the same clothes I put on this mourning. 

"Yes you can. You look beautiful." he said. 

"Thanks." I said and gavi him a kiss.

"Lets go?" he asked me. I nodded and we went to his car.

The car ride took about 10 minutes. I barely noticed because I told him about Alice, and about her friends, which were now my friends. I also texted Court and Jen for a while. But when we got there I told them that I had to go. 

I opened the car door, when someone blind-folded me.

"It's me." An Irish accent said behind me.

"Ok." I said. We walked for a while, and I was still being blind-folded.

"Surprise!" Niall said opening my eyes. I looked at a super romantic table, which had red table cloth, and a beautiful set of silverware.

"Is this for me?" I asked him.

"Happy Birthday." he said.  I 'aww'ed him. 

He pulled the chair for me to sit, and I sat.

--AFTER DINNER--

We ate delicious food, and Niall ate most of it.  

"It was a perfect date." I told him. "Thank you." 

"You deserve it." he said. "And you also deserve this." he said handing me a neatly wrapped box. I looked up at him confused.

"Happy Birthday." he said.

I slowly unwrapped the box. I saw a small black velvet box. I opened it and saw the most beautiful pair of earrings I had ever seen. I think I'll use it with the bracelet I got earlier from the girls. I smiled.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I told him. 

"It's nothing." he said.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"You're beautiful."

"That's so cheesy." I told him. We both laughed a little. Then we kissed. And kissed. And kissed. After a while, I lost track of time. Until Niall recieved a text. We stopped kissing, and he read the message on his phone. He quickly replied.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"Lou." he replied.

"What does he want?" I asked him.

"He wants you, home. It's almost 11h30pm and he's starting to get worried about you."

"Do we have to go?"

"Yes." he said. 

"FIne." I said giving in. We walked to his car, and drove home.

--AT HOME--

"Why are you home so late?" Lou asked Niall and I when we got home.

"Lou. We were on a date." I said slowly.

"I do not care. You shouldn't arrive when it's almost midnight!" he exclaimed.

"We weren't doing anything. We were just talking." Niall said.

"Ok. So you didn't go all the way?" Lou asked us.

"Lou. It is very awkward talking to you about these things. But no." I said. laughing a little.

"Where are the girls?" I asked him.

"They're up in your room." Lou said.

"Thanks," I said, and quickly ran up to my room.

The girls were all lying in my bed chatting, in their pj's. 

'Hey," I said coming in.

"Hey," they all said in different times.

"Where did you and Niall go?" Perrie asked me.

"Well we went to this place, I don't know where. He just set up a beautiful table, and we talked and snogged." I said. I entered my closet, closed the door and changed into my pj's. 

"What about you guys?" I asked them leaving my closet.

"We mostly stayed here." Sel said.

"Did Mike stay for a while too?" I asked her.

"Maybe," she said. I shouted a girly scream, and jumped in my bed.

"Ok, I know you two are dating, and I know how he asked the question. But, did you two kiss?" I asked her. She nodded. I gave a out another girly short scream.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Izzy asked me.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I said. "I've got to unpack my purse." I stood up, and entered my closet to get my purse. I quickly walked out, and sat on a chair. 

I looked at the lipstick, and decided to leave it there. Then, I got my cell phone out. I had recieved a couple of texts from Court, Jenna and Ian. I quickly texted them back. 

        From: Court

        Message: Mac. Jen, Ian and I were wondering if you'd like to go to starbucks 2morrow?

        To: Court

        Message: yeah sure! see u there @ 2pm? can I bring friends?

        From: Court

        Message: yeah sure! see u soon... night!

Well, I think that's it. I put my phone to charge. I looked back again at my purse. There was the box, and the note from Alice. I took it, and put them on the table besides my bed.

I looked again in my purse and the only thing which was left was Alice's phone. I got it, and put it to charge too. There was only 10% of battery. 

I lied in my bed, with the girls, who were already sleeping, and let sleep take over me. 

--THE NEXT DAY--

I woke up slowly the next morning. I sat up, and saw El and Perrie still sleeping. I carefully stood up and went downstairs. 

"Mourning." I said when I got to the kitchen. Lou, Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Sel, Izzy and Angie were there having breakfast. 

"Mourning." they all said at different times. I got a bowl of cereal with some milk, and sat down beside Niall. 

"Where is El and Perrie?" Zayn asked me.

"They're sleeping." I said.

"What are we going to do today?" Liam asked us.

"Well, I'm taking you all to meet Ian, Jen and Court." I said.

"WHO?" They all asked.

"They were Alice's friends. The one's I met yesterday." I explained.

"Ok. When?" Liam asked me.

"At 2pm." I said.

"Where?" Liam asked me again.

"Starbucks." I said. 

"Ok." Liam said smiling. 

"I'm gonna get changed," I said.

I stood up, and went to my room. I took a quick shower, and went to my closet. I picked out a black dress I had, with a red varsity cardigan, and my black boots.

I was excited to see them again, because although I deny it, I miss Alice, and want to cry every time I think about her. But yesterday, when I was talking to Jen, Ian and Court, they made me feel better. They were going through the same things as me. They made me feel better. I'm just hoping that the boys and Court, Jen and Ian will get along. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...
42.8K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...
2.9K 101 31
Hi. I'm Katerina. But all my friends call me Kat. I'm 20 years old. My parents are dead. I got adopted when I was eight. And when I was 16 I moved ou...