๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

By -MoneyChaser

๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

40.

17.6K 970 855
By -MoneyChaser

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

300+ votes.

3 knocks were heard from the front door making Jayla look up from her phone. She stared at the door until there were more knocks making her stand up.

"Who is it?"

Na'Jour continued knocking instead because he hated replying to "who is it" when knocking on a door.

Jayla looked through the window noticing it was him before rolling her eyes heading to the door. Soon as she opened it he walked right in.

"Well hello to you too.." She eyed him with a mug about to close the door before it was pushed open.

"Bitch I'm here too. Don't be closing the door on me." KJ mugged walking in also.

Jayla watched as he walked straight past her and into the kitchen. "You got food?" He opened the refrigerator before gasping.

"What the fuck? Where's the food? Yo fridge is fucking empty." He slammed it back shut.

"I gotta go grocery shopping again but hello to you too KJ." She said closing the front door. "You're not here to stay are you?"

"Shit, now I'm not. This house don't got no food, I'm hangry." He shook his head walking out the kitchen. "I'm finna go get some chicken nuggets from Wendy's."

"Get me and my son some." Jayla sat down on the couch across from Na'Jour.

"No." KJ simply said before walking out the house making sure to not closing the door.

"His ass aggravating." Jayla mumbled standing back up to close the door. When she sat back down she looked at Na'Jour who was looking at her.

"Uhhh.. speak?" She spoke up. "Why you just staring at me like that."

"Ight lemme just get to the point." He rubbed his hands together. "Remember the day I got kidnap—"

He was cut off when Jayla started giggling but she quickly covered her mouth.

"Continue." She nodded resting her chin on her hand and her arms on her legs.

"Alright so remember our trip to Vegas.. and I had ended up getting kidnapped, for like a da—" Na'Jour was interrupted again when Jayla started cackling.

He stale faced her waiting for her to quiet down so he could continue but that only made her laugh harder.

"You laughing and shit.. I'm being deadass." He blinked.

"Alright alright." She calmed down. "I'm not even laughing at that. I'm laughing at the fact you got kidnapped by some girls. It cracks me up every time."

She shook her head getting back serious. "So what? You got caught up and 12 found out it was you that killed them?"

~ Flashback ~
~Chapter 28, PLAYA SHIT~
(Explained differently)

After Jayla and KJ got Na'Jour out of the busted ass house Imani, Arianna, and Tyra had him in, they were all in the car about to head back to the hotel until they spotted the three girls walking down the street together.

Jayla tapped Na'Jour's shoulder repeatedly pointing at the girls and wanting her gun so she could shoot too.

Instead, Na'Jour pulled his gun out and KJ rolled the window down as the two let out shots towards Imani, Arianna, and Tyra, killing them instantly.

Or, so they thought.

"So.. they got a lead on you, but not KJ?" Jayla questioned after Na'Jour explained that he had got caught up. Investigators and cops were watching his every move and was trying to plot on him. They had evidence.. not enough evidence yet but evidence of him being involved in the shooting.

"Ion know.. that seem kinda SUS if you ask me." Jayla shrugged laying back. "Cause I could've sworn KJ let out shots too."

"Not saying I think he snitched or sum." She clarified.

Na'Jour thought for a minute before shaking his head. "Nah.. ion think KJ did any sneaky shit. He not like that."

Jayla made a face looking off. Because no matter how much she didn't wanna believe it , it just didn't make sense to her. How could police or investigators only have a lead on Na'Jour when it was both Na'Jour and KJ who let out shots. And to add that up, it was KJ's car.

"Well.. that's all you had to say. You acting like this information that I don't already know." Jayla said.

"Wasn't that easy." He simply said. "Where's Kai?"

"Asleep." She stood up. "When are you going back?"

"Back where?"

"Um.. home? Atlanta, Georgia? What you mean where?"

"Oh." He rubbed his head. "I'm trippin forreal. I'm going back in da morning."

She nodded. "Sylvia let you see your daughter yet?"

"I was supposed to see her but couldn't." He said.

She tilted her head confused. "What that mean?"

"I was supposed to see her tonight but ended up canceling on them cause I wanted to come here and explain shit to you." He said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh .." She trailed off. She felt bad cause she felt like Na'Jour was picking and choosing and she was the one he was picking. And she already knew Sylvia felt bad enough about that.

"You ain't have to do that though. All this could've been said over the phone." She said looking down at her phone seeing she had 3 missed calls from China. Instead of calling back she decided she would call back before she went to sleep.

"True but I was already here." He shrugged.

"Right.." She mumbled. "You needa even yo times out with yo children.. cause all this stuff you doing right now is just unorganized and ghetto."

Na'Jour only nodded.

"Well like I said Kai's in his room.. and I'm finna go in mines so.." She trailed off walking in the hallway.

He nodded again. "Heard you.."

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋.
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌

China leaned over the toilet throwing up constantly while crying, which was what she had been doing since she got home.

She grabbed her water bottle from the counter and quickly started drinking it but it only made her throw up more. She wasn't used to room temperature water which was probably why it was affecting her more.

China was bored after Jayla and Kaiser went back home. Because of that she decided to go to the club, just to get a few stacks since she wasn't doing anything else for the rest of the night.

Bad idea.

"China girl what you doing here so early?" Diamond, a bartender at the club eyed China as she walked in. "And I thought you weren't working tonight."

"I wasn't. But I ain't had shit else ta do so why not shake this ass for a li bit of cash." China shrugged.

Diamond laughed waving her off. "Girl you crazy. You want sum to drink??"

"No thank you." China said before heading to the dressing room where most of the other girls were.

Soon as she walked in all eyes were on her. Some with envious looks, some with jealous looks, some with lust.

China ignored the stares. Nobody really liked her here. Only person she was friendly with was Diamond and Diamond wasn't even a stripper. But either way, China didn't care. She wasn't there to make friends, she was there to gain money for both her and her mother.

"Thought you wasn't working tonight India." Kiya said brushing past her shoulder as she was changing her clothes.

"China." She corrected.

"What?" Kiya said tilting her head. "Speak up."

"Bitch you heard what the fuck i said." China turned around mugging her. "I said it's China."

"Tell ha!" One of the girls cheered on making every laugh.

Kiya chuckled before walking away.

After China was done dressing she started walking out only to be greeted by Deuce, her boss, the owner of the club.

"You got a private dance." He said grabbing her arm.

"Uh, what happened to hello?" She snatched away. "And I literally just got here. And I don't do private dances and you know that."

"I know you just got here but you ready ain't you?" He looked her up and down. "Right. So there you go." He nodded his head towards one section of the club where it was a guy sitting alone on his phone.

"So you just gon skip the part where I said I. Don't. Do. Private. Dances." She stale faced him.

"You know how much he offered you?"

"Me? Why me? I literally just got her—"

"20k." China got quiet.

"You're choice right?" Deuce shrugged before walking away.

China huffed adjusting her top before heading over to the buff, black man. She sat on his lap catching his attention making him look up from his phone.

"You must be Chi—"

"Ion wanna talk." She interrupted him as she started to grind against his lap moving along with the music that was playing.

He chuckled resting his hands on her hips. "Loosen up babe, bad attitude, bad business." 

She only rolled her eyes ignoring him.

'Wonder how long I gotta dry hump this nigga' She thought to herself.

She sighed looking at the Rolex on his wrist. He spotted her looking and he held it up to her face. "You like."

'Nigga back up.' She thought to herself.

She shrugged looking off.

He tried to talk to her more and more but China wouldn't let up. Business is business and she wasn't obligated to talk to him, but that pissed him off.

Sensitive topic *

He reached down and squeezed her thigh roughly making her slap his hand.

"Ow. What the fuck is you doing?" She tried to stand up but he had a great grip on both her wrist and thigh.

Eventually she got up but he got up right with her and without saying any word he slammed her back on the couch and started to untie the top of her two piece. She laid there stuck. He's doing all this and it's a club full of people and nobody was doing anything.

She tried kicking him but it was helpless. He then took off the bottom half of her two piece..

China threw up again at the thought of what happened to her. She felt like it was her fault. She felt like she shouldn't have went to the club. She felt like she should've screamed. Or did something else that would've prevented her from getting raped by someone she only knew for a few minutes.

She called Jayla about 3 times just because she didn't know what to do but got no answer or reply. That's when she just had a total breakdown.

There were knocks being heard at her front door. The person had been knocking for a while now but she didn't want to answer.

She stood up clenching onto her stomach as she walked out of her bathroom.

"Who is it!" She yelled.

"STINK YOU GOT TA CALL MEEEEE. OPEN DA DOORRRR." KJ whined making a beat on the door.

China stood there staring at the door before turning all the lights out. KJ sucked his teeth.

"DON'T BE LIKE THAT STINK!" He yelled. "I BROUGHT FOOD." He didn't know what was really going on.

China walked back in the bathroom and sat on the floor in front of the toilet just in case she had to throw up again.

"Mmcht." KJ started walking back to his car. "Bought all this food for nothing."

__________________
🗿.

heyyy. im back!! well.. kinda :/

we'll see if I keep up with updating ts.

it's just a lotta shit been going on, ion be on here like that no more.

thinking abt quitting after I finish this book but we'll hope not.

thoughts?

how y'all beeennn?
i missed talking to y'all 🥲.

alr alr I'm gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.7K 37
ยฉ- ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
3.4M 154K 57
"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?"
240K 15.6K 39
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ..
14.8K 498 19
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘Œ๐‘›: " ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ". ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”: " ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .๐พ๐‘–...