โ› ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐† โœ - seavey

Por -CORBABY

โ–Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐†. ( โ›“๏ธ๐Ÿท๐ŸŽ™๏ธ ) โ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ he writes love songs about his brothers best f... Mais

casting call (closed)
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
000; playlist
001; way past giving head
002; share an apple with me
003; so how's the ๐Ÿ†
004; hot dog on a apple tree
006; never tell you my secrets
007; parent trap this shit
008; phase one of dova
009; code kissy kissy
010; get down on one knee
011; more like one blunt
012; i think i'm daydreaming
013; in love with my best friend
014; makes my stomach do somersaults
015; i think mercurys in retrograde
016; more like a whole album
017; grab some condoms too
018; don't do well with bets
019; going to take the kiss or not?

005; meowing at kobe

1.9K 85 153
Por -CORBABY

"YOU KEPT MEOWING AT KOBE"

[🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

━━ CHRISTIAN TOSSED AND TURNED in his bed as the sunlight seeped through his curtains, the brightness of the light shining directly at his eyes. he groaned once kobe got excited by his sudden movements and began to jump up and down on him, excited to be taken on a walk down the street. 

"finally you're awake!" clarice chimed as she pushed open his bedroom door with her foot, her hands filled with a tray of water and some ibuprofen, knowing the boy would be complaining about his hangover sooner or later.

christian let out a small hum for the girl before flipping over on to his stomach and stuffing his face into his pillow, kobe beginning to cuddle into his side. "clar, my head-"

"yeah i know, it's killing you." she cut him off with a chuckle before sitting on the bed next to him, placing the tray on his night stand before her hand reached out to rub his bare back. "i thought you said you weren't going to party hard."

"i'm sorry, i was probably a headass last night" he mumbled into his pillow before turning his head over to clarice, finally opening his eyes to look at her. the sunlight that peaked through the windows perfectly enhancing each and every curve of her facial features.

"headass is a understatement- you kept meowing at kobe"

christian laughed off her small remark. turning onto his back he closed his eyes as his hands went up to rub his face - memorys of last night slowly flooding back to him. and then it came back to him. the i love you.

"fuck" he huffed out forgetting about clarices presence. she furrowed her eyebrows at the boy. "what's wrong?"

he moved a few fingers, his eyes looking through through the small crevices.  "huh? oh uh just my headache" he lied through his gritted teeth.

"shit- here, i brought you some advil" she took a small pill from the bottle and picked up the glass of water, giving the two to christian.

he nodded, perching himself up onto his elbow as he took the pillow, swallowing it down with his water. 

"uhm i should go give nova some too, daniel isn't really experienced with drunk people. probably because he's usually the one being blackout wasted" she chuckled attempting to get up before christian took a hold of her wrist, quickly placing the glass cup on his bedside.

"no wait!" clarice knitted her eyebrows as she looked down at her wrist in the palm of his hand. "i uhm...can we talk for sec?"

"uh sure?" she slightly smiled at the boy confused at what more he might have to say.

"you know...i uh..." christians held his head low, his grasp on clarices wrist moving to grip the palm of her hand as the pad of his hand soothingly rubbed against the back of her hand.

"i-i'm sorry i didn't say it back." he confessed, his blue eyes going back to search her brown ones for any sort of emotion - all he saw was confusion. until she realized what he was implying to.

"chris i-"

"no clarice, i'm a douche for not saying it back. i know your probably going to tell me its okay. but its not. you deserve to hear those words back, i mean i do fucking love you. its just- i don't know- i guess i was just star struck you said it to me? its not like i didn't want to say it back to you, its just my mind failed on me, like i didn't believe it." 

his words came out soft at the end of his big 'speech'. christian finally took in her facial expression, her shook, her wide eyes, her parted lips.

"you said you loved me." clarice croaked out before a small smile laid upon her lips.

"i did? shit- yeah i- i guess i did-" 

he was cut off by clarice tackling him. her arms wrapping around his neck as he fell back onto the bed, a wide smile spread across her face as happiness filled her heart. "i love you too!"

"fuck- okay baby, you're choking me" christian laughed out as his arms wrapped around her waist, yet someone how pulling her closer to his body. 

"sorry!" clarice giggled as she got up now just straddling his waist, a tint of pink rising to her cheeks as she looked down at him with her hands resting on his bare chest. "i just got excited"

he smiled up at the brunette before pulling her back down by her arms and closing the space between them, their lips meeting each others in the middle with a passionate kiss.

"as you should" christian smiled against clarices lips, her doing likewise.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

━━ "DANIEL THIS BEAT IS SICK" jonah bobbed his head to the bass of a song daniel was creating. bailey also vibing to the music, her legs sitting on jonah's lap as the three of them hung out in daniel's music studio.

"its nothing special yet. i still have to finish the lyrics" daniel replied as he looked up at his computer screen, playing around with the session. the purple led lights illuminated the room, creating a tranquil vibe in the studio.

"can i see the lyrics!" bailey exclaimed, moving her legs away from jonahs lap, now sitting up straight on the couch. "i don't care if its not finished"

daniel bit his bottom lip contemplating on whether he would show her his book filled with lyrics for future songs. 

"uhm...fine" he gave in taking the dainty brown notebook out of a drawer from his desk, bailey squealing from excitement as he passed her the journal, already open to a page with his scribbled handwriting. 

"slow down" jonah read out the title written on the top of page, moving closer to the girl so he could he peer over her shoulder. "like slow hands by niall horan? that shit was a banger"

"no, this is daniels slow down" bailey nudged jonah before reading the lyrics. "we took a shot at this, but maybe we're too wasted, it's hard to swallow, but i know we've gotta chase it - hey thats kinda catchy"

bailey smiled looking back up to the faux blonde who was also grinning as he scratched the nape of his neck while rocking in his wheelie chair. "can i ask you something?" jonah called out causing daniel to hum out a small "sure"

"what was your inspiration? cause we need more of what ever that was. this songs fire"

daniel could feel his cheeks slowly begin to burn up - he was thankful the led lights were on, so they wouldn't be able to see the pink blush on his cheeks.

"jo, its obvious what his inspiration was" bailey teased with a small smirk causing daniel to knit his eyebrows together. "wha- what do you mean?"

"stop, i know who your inspiration is" bailey hinted with a mischievous on her face. daniel took a small gulp at her words, becoming nervous as she spoke.

"who? what the fuck its about someone! who, who's it about!" jonah hollered in excitement, slightly jumping forward in his spot as he looked at daniel with raised eyebrows.

"i...its about no one. i just...i just wrote it." daniel shrugged before turning back around towards his computer screen. "bull shit" jonah lowly mumbled before crossing his arms with a huff before leaning himself back into the couch.

bailey rolled her eyes at daniels response. curious, she turned the page in the journal. the dirty blonde smiled as she read the song title, her eyes quickly resuming to read the lyrics.

"shit- you wrote her a song! lemme hear it, lemme hear it, lemme fucking hear it seavey!" she roared. her eyes quickly re-scanning the page, memorizing the small amount of lyrics on the piece of paper before looking up to look at the back of daniels head for any sort of response.

he was frozen in his spot. his eyes widened at her words before he swiftly turned in his chair. daniels gaze set on the book, she was on a different page then the one he had put her on. he grabbed the notebook from her petit hands. 

"you weren't supposed to see that" the blonde boy huffed, stuffing the notebook back into his drawer.

"please daniel. stop the front, i know its about nova" bailey finally let it out, jonah immediately being taken back by her words, his eyes wide while his mouth agape.

"wha-"

"shhh jonah! not now" she swatted at the boy. before turning back to daniel "can you show me the song" she spoke softly with a pout on her lips.

"daniel. i think its best you show her the song before she goes rogue"  jonah advised causing daniel to drop his head into his hands before sighing. 

"you can't tell her" he bellowed, into his hands, his mumble barely clear to the pair behind him.

"i promise!" bailey cheered in excitement

daniel nodded before clicking around on his keyboard. "its uh...its also not finished" he added before hesitantly playing the song. 

the strumming of a guitar began and then daniels recorded angelic voice began to fill the atmosphere of his studio. much of it was just his humming, due to the missing parts of his lyrics. and then other parts were his voice rawly singing the lyrics.

"i wrote another love song baby about you, i've written one for every second without you" 

bailey and jonah smiled to each other bobbing their heads to the beat as they listened. speechless, they didn't say anything, taking in each and every part of the song.

"you came out of now where like a hurricane....i fell for ya and my whole life changed"

"dude this is definitely going in the album" jonah claimed right after the recording finished. "i don't even care if you say no, we're putting it in" he protested.

"uh sure. yeah, we can do that" daniel smiled at the thought of the song in one of their future albums. a song so close to him, especially since its about someone so special to him.

SUNNY SPEAKS!
hi, franiel and zay was confirmed when i wrote the end of this and im all for it.

corbina walked so franiel and zay could run!

im a true believer that love song is abt franny, read dani's ig post, listen to the lyrics, then read what genius said abt the lyrics. tell me im wrong. im not.

daniel caesar + v-day + snowy day = lonely times. and that's how i spent my v-day.

n e ways, eat smth, drink smth. love you endlessly bubs. happy v-day :)

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

14.4K 509 19
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ...
103K 1.5K 55
โ€ข(In the making)โ€ข Requests open Smut towards the ending/Newest chapters. You've been warned
132K 2.6K 30
๏ผˆ๐Ÿ’๏ผ‰ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—’๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐—’...
5.4K 253 38
a strangers to friends to lovers ryan herron fanfic best rankings: #1 in ryan herron #1 in tgtatbo #1 in marais #9 in djs #16 in driverslicense ...