Hear Me Sin

By UrbanQueen

A story of a man who takes care of his suicidal, anorexic wife; and a construction worker's relationship with... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Thirty Five

2K 193 306
By UrbanQueen

Los Angeles, California 

EVERYONE WAS SITTING AROUND IN the living room until French heard a sound. His eyes had perfect 20/20 vision. He had a nose like a bloodhound and ears like a cat.

French's attention went to his kitchen window, but he didn't see anything. He quickly stood and went for the gun on his hip, pulling out the long nose gun with the silencer on it. 

Inola immediately grabbed Enrique and turned him away from it. He already saw it and she couldn't protect him forever with the situation they were in, but it was still instinctive as a mother to shield him from negativity. Inola had only seen guns like that in those over the top Hollywood movies. She didn't know they were actually real.

The same time French pulled out his phone, Joshua became disgruntled and began to make disturbing noises. French's home was laced down with cameras. From every angle at every corner, it was part of a precaution of the type of work he did. Another assassin just like him could one day try and get into his residence, so he made sure he would be able to see who it was.

When he looked at his camera app and saw all the screens for the outside cameras were black, he panicked. The cameras outside were his second pair of eyes and none of them were on. It was the Italians outside his door, he knew that. They must've disabled his system somehow or cut some wires. He couldn't concentrate on the disabled cameras and the disabled child who was bringing attention to them with his crying.

Some of the windows were open and the enemy could be hearing them right now. French was getting annoyed, he quickly swiped back and forth from the multiple split screens on his phone trying to see if anything would happen to the cameras, but all the screens were black.

"Why is he making that noise? Shut him up." French demanded, through gritted teeth.

Enrique didn't need to translate as Inola was already working on it. She didn't know what he said but his body language toward Joshua said it all. Plus she could see from his face as well that he was making some sort of noise. She and Enrique tried their best to calm him but he was only getting louder. Making strange loud noises. His eyes were closed so he could've been having a nightmare or just throwing a temper tantrum.

French ducked across the living room to avoid the windows. His eyes were on his phone, but he still couldn't see anything on his cameras. But he was hearing them move around outside. He couldn't concentrate on the Italians or even try to think of a plan because of Inola's mentally challenged son. At any moment one of them could get a bullet to the head and it would be Joshua's fault.

Becoming pissed, French aimed the gun at the kid, freighting Inola and Enrique. "Shut him the fuck up before I do!"

"He can't help it!" Enrique said back, almost in the same tone. He was terrified of French but with the gun aimed at his little brother he had a boost of courage.

He and his mother was shielding the disabled boy, Inola literally having to cover his mouth, hoping she wasn't suffocating him. She was shaking so bad because the situation itself was bizarre. Not only was she being chased by some mafia for mistaken identity; the man who took them in was unstable. She couldn't believe French had pointed a gun at her child. The look in her eyes said it all, she was hurt.

French lowered his gun when Joshua's sounds turned to muffles behind his mom's hands. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and French's eyes were back on his phone. Still disabled. Weapon in hand, he crept to the front door, the safety already off and his gun cocked back.

He unlocked the door in one swift move and had his gun up and aimed at the intruder. He was at a loss for words staring at Inola's fiancé, who had his own gun pointed at him.

"Mari!" Enrique shouted to the top of his lungs, running toward the door.

Omari was the first one to lower his weapon, trying to catch Enrique. He laughed and hugged him back tight enough without hurting him.

Inola wasn't far behind as she ran toward him too. Enrique barely missed his mom's foot when she jumped in Omari's arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, tacking him with a kiss. She couldn't believe he had come for them, that he had tracked them down. He was crazy.

French watched the man's hands spread across Inola's ass and his tongue enter her mouth. Joshua had started screaming again since there was no one to cover his mouth.

Baby I missed you, Inola signed, and put that thing away, you're crazy!

French watched on, fuming. Watching him with his hands all over her, watching her kiss on him and say the things she was saying right in front of her. French's fingers was scratching at the steel on the handle of the gun creating bigger scratches.

Inola knew what she was doing, part of her was doing this because she did miss Omari and was so shocked by him coming in here to save them with a gun he didn't even know how to use. The other part of her was doing it to spite French, he had just put a gun to her son.

"Wow Mari you're so cool! I can't believe you busted in to save us." Enrique said, swooning.

Omari shook his phone, "Found your mom's location through Google maps. Since she's able to use her normal phone now, it was easy to find her." Then he looked away from them and furrowed his eyebrows in concern at a screaming Joshua. He tried to take a step forward but French's voice halted him.

"Get the fuck out of my house." He whispered, the warning was laced in his low tone.

"I'm not leaving without my family, last time was different but I'm telling you right now I'm not going without them." Omari said standing his ground.

French glared at Inola, she had better get her boyfriend before he did.

Inola was mad at French but she couldn't allow this to escalate. If they did start throwing blows or bullets, there wasn't another man like Omari's father to help break it up. Lord knows she couldn't hold any of these men back being only 130 pounds herself.

Inola smiled at him, still in awe at his antics. Mari it's not safe for—

"Don't care about none of that. I'm not leaving without you, I'm serious. I spent two months away from you guys. I was already in a coma for months before that. I'm not doing this anymore. I have weapons now so I can protect us. And if you not cool with the weapons thing, then you better figure something else out. But I'm staying by you and the boys side." He said, signing with pride.

Joshua was screaming down the house causing Enrique to flee from the adults to at least try and go calm his brother down. Inola knew the only way for this to be settled was to ask for the unthinkable. She turned toward French, standing firm.

Can he stay here with us for the two months?

You out your fucking mind. French scoffed, looking away from her.

Inola didn't know if he was just mad because he was jealous of Omari being here. Or if Omari being here was really an extra burden to him.

French he just wants to make sure nothing is going on. Inola signed. Even though something was definitely going on, the situation with the Italians was real. So having Omari here could save their relationship, proving to him once and for all the mafia was really after them.

Your insecure ass boyfriend is not my problem, he ain't staying in my fucking house!

Joshua had finally quieted down some, but he was still restless and making sounds of distress.

Omari is not going to get in your way. Besides, you owe me.

French pulled his head back, owe her? Was he not saving her life already? There was nothing he owned her by letting her man stay in his house, under his roof for no reason. The Italians were coming after them and looking after a grown ass man was not on his list of priorities.

Owe you?

Yes! You pointed a gun at my son and threatened him.

"What?" Omari said, taking a step forward only for Inola to gently pull him back.

And I'm sorry about that Inola.

No, she said shaking her head sharply. A simple sorry can't make up for that. You pointed a gun at him and threatened him. Why would you do something like that? He's a mentally challenged six year old child.

French knew it was a disgusting thing to do, but he panicked. He couldn't think at the moment. Inola I'm sorry, I got confused—

That's not an excuse.

French took a moment and then looked her dead in the eyes. He wanted her to know he was truly sorry. Inola I'm sorry, I got confused and didn't know what to do. I would never hurt you or your children. We're in a dire situation so I thought it was a professional who must've cut the cameras. But dumb ass here must've accidentally knocked out some wires. French said motioning toward Omari. So when your son started screaming and causing attention all I could think about was us being two seconds away from being killed. I'm sorry, it was stupid, dumb and messed up what I did. It will never happen again. I can apologize to him if you want me too.

She surely did nod her head and point him in the direction of the living room. French went over followed by Inola and Omari. French went over and stood over Joshua. Enrique was sitting with the boy's head in his lap, ice grilling French, but French was looking at Joshua.

Whether he said the apology out loud or not didn't matter, because Joshua couldn't understand either. French chose to sign it however because his mom could understand that and he wanted Inola to know he was sorry for his actions wholeheartedly.

I'm sorry for pointing a gun at you and threatening you. I would never hurt you and I want you to know that. I hope you can forgive me. French then turned toward Enrique. "I'm sorry for doing that to your brother, it was stupid and irresponsible of me and I'm ashamed of myself. I hope you can forgive me too. I know I'm not the nicest man in the world but I would never hurt you, your brother or your mother."

Enrique didn't buy it for a second nor did he accept his apology. He kept his mouth shut though and just went back to kissing and calming his brother.

French's eyes were sharp and like ice when they landed on Omari. "Get out my house."

Inola stomped her foot, pissed off. French! Stop! He's staying here.

I never agreed to that.

I want him here and that's that. If you truly care about me and my kids and want the apology to be taken seriously, you'll let Omari stay.

French felt his throat burning and his nostrils flaring. The way he was looking at her could burn down a village. Why was she doing this? After everything they had done days prior? The question he just asked her last night, asking her to stay with him forever. Her answer to that was to ask for another man to be with her instead?

French walked off, making Inola sigh and gently roll her neck around. This was highly stressful.

Omari was sitting on the couch, taking Joshua from Enrique who settled down immediately.

Inola looked at the boys, I'm gonna go talk to him.

"Don't talk to him about nothing, fuck him." Omari grumbled and signed, forgetting Enrique was right there.

Inola bent down and gripped his chin. You wanna be able to stay here or not Mari? Be quiet so I can go talk to this man. Stay here, I'll be right back.

Inola jogged off, going in the same direction she saw French go. She bent a hall and saw a light was on to one of the doors. She gently pushed the door open and saw it was a half bathroom. One of them with just a sink and toilet, but no shower. French's hands were against the granite top sink, as he stared at himself in the mirror. But when he saw her he sucked his teeth.

Inola get out and leave me alone.

She ignored him and walked in, gently closing the door behind herself. Oddly enough, after French apologized for the gun incident she forgave him. She felt bad for French. He was lonely and took a major loss losing his wife. After meeting her he was falling again and here she was basically flaunting her whole family in his face.

Inola caught his wrist and turned him around, her heart squeezing in sorrow at the sadness she saw in his eyes. French cupped her chin, even when he was angry his touch was still gentle. She wondered if this is how he use to handle his wife when they had disagreements.

Why are you doing this to me? He questioned. Do you feel anything for me at all?

Of course I do, French. You're very special to me. We're just complicated. But I do feel something for you, something very deep I can't explain. She signed.

So why are you pressing for him to stay here? After the love we made in my bed, after I told you I loved you and asked you to be with me. You asking me to let him stay here? So I'm subjected to you waking up to him every morning, so you could kiss him, touch him, bond with him and tell him you love him a million times in front of me?

Inola felt super bad, she could see French was broken. He just needed healing, his heart and his soul needed it. Maybe he thought she was that person that could do that.

French, no, it's just to prove to him this situation is real! If he sees it for himself he'll finally believe and it can save our engagement.

French scoffed, looking at her like she was crazy. She had to be, sometimes she said dumb shit without thinking it through. I love you, I don't give a fuck about your engagement to him. Fuck him! What about me? Tell me you love me, tell me you feel the same way.

I might, I'm not sure. I might love you, but I know I love him too. This is not just about you. This man just came out the hospital, you want me to just toss him to the side? Think about how you would feel if this was you. French just let him stay, don't do this. Please.

French walked away from her, feeling his head pounding. He wanted to kill Omari so badly. If Inola already didn't know he was a trained killer he would've did it. He hated this whole thing. Keeping his back to her, he stared at the wall. This woman was so intoxicating, she made him feel so many things. Things he hadn't felt in a long time.

French turned and walked back over to her. Inola watched him, holding her breath. She payed close attention to his signs when he raised his hand.

He can stay here under one condition.

Inola was shocked, she for sure thought he would say no. She was willing to do anything. She was sure French was going to be petty and say he had to stay confined to the room for the whole two months or something. Even though it was childish, Inola doubted Omari would want to be walking around his house. He probably was going to stay his ass in the room the whole time here, anyway.

Okay, what? Inola signed.

Don't have sex with him.

Inola was stunned for a second, it was such a straightforward request. What?

Don't have sex with him, I don't want him touching you.

I don't think we will, he's not going to be comfortable doing that in an unfamiliar place. Inola signed.

The look French gave her let her know she couldn't get over on him. He wasn't stupid, she felt the same way when she first got to his house, but soon bought a sex toy. Two months was a long time and once he got comfortable being here, after the first few days he was going to want to have sex with her. That was not happening under his roof. Inola knowing she couldn't fool him, blushed and was shy to meet his eyes this time.

But he's my fiancé, he'll want too.

French lifted her chin. I don't care what he wants, you belong to me. Your mines, tell me. He signed, taking her lips against his. Inola quietly moaned into his mouth as he lifted her leg, rubbing against the softness between her thighs. Just his touch alone was so erotic. Tell me it's my pussy and you won't give it to him.

Inola's legs felt like gelatin, I won't, I promise French I won't.

French slipped his hand into her pajama pants, moving her panties to the side. Tell me you won't let him fuck you.

I won't...

He pushed his index and middle finger into her tightness making her grip him right away, her legs buckling. Tell me you won't let him taste you.

Inola gripped his shirt, falling forward on him. French kissed the shell of her ear and gently pushed her back. Still waiting for her to tell him.

I won't.

Tell me it's my pussy, tell me you belong to me.

The deeper his fingers went the faster Inola felt her head spinning. It's yours, I'm yours.

French sped up his pace, his fingers going so deep it was at his knuckles. Her juices were splashing everywhere. Inola had her hands over her mouth so she didn't make a peep. It was a huge place and they were far from the living room, but she couldn't take that chance. She couldn't believe what was happening right now, but ecstasy was taking over.

She tossed her head back and it hit the wall. She didn't even care as she placed both hands against the wall to brace herself for the orgasm. She hoped she didn't squirt and mess up her pants, but it was instead a violent vibration that attacked her whole body.

French kissed her to muffle her cries of pleasure. When she finished cumming, he pulled his two fingers out of her and tasted it. There was no taste to it and somehow it was still delicious.

Omari was getting restless as he thought their talk was taking too long. Joshua had calmed down and was fast asleep by now. He had to wake up anyway because around now it was time for his feeding. Just as Omari attempted to get off the couch, Inola and French rounded the corner.

Omari noticed the hard glare French was throwing his way, his hands in his pockets. He didn't care how mad he was or why he had an attitude. This nigga was crazy if he thought he was going to let his family just be around here while he was no where around. Omari turned to Inola and she sort of had a facial expression he couldn't read. The best way to describe it would be flushed.

She wasn't meeting his gaze fully but he just thought the two had a little argument back there about him being here, so both were irritated and in their feelings.

Inola picked up her hands to sign to him. You can stay, Mari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 4 21
A young woman who yearns for family stability after never having it as a child and meeting the man of her dreams who turns out not to be who she thou...
762K 29.4K 64
In which a girl saves a boy after getting hit by a car; and the boy saves the girl from her own mind ?W A R N I N G? CONTAINS Triggers • Some cursing...
118 7 10
So this is my first time writing an actual story ok so give me some credit, also it's based off a person's real life experience they have me permissi...
283 57 19
this story is based on fiction + real story Some sense are real and some are fantsy