𝑀𝑦 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝐡𝑒𝑠𝑑...

By xxLia_rosexx

(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only... More

prologue x
One (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Two (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Three (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Four (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
Five (βœ”οΈŽβ„°π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰β„―π’Ή)
chapter 6 x
authors note x
chapter 7 x
chapter 8 x
chapter 9 x
chapter 10 x
Chapter 11 x
Chapter 12 x
chapter 13 x
chapter 14 x
chapter 15 x
chapter 16 x
chapter 17 x
chapter 19 x
chapter 20 x
chapter 21 x
chapter 22 x
chapter 23 x
chapter 24 x
chapter 25 x
chapter 26 x
final authors note <3

chapter 18 x

2.7K 36 3
By xxLia_rosexx

Song

Moral of the story~ ash

'Some mistakes get made, that's alright, that's ok'

*

Abe lifted himself off of the counter. I saw him wobble as he tried to stabalise himself but it wasnt working, i quickly rushed over to him and put his arm over my shoulders as i wraped my arm around my waist to suport him.

"lean on me" i said, he shook his head and refused "im ok im ok" he said. "no your not, lean on me. im not going to break you know" as soon as i reasured him he sunk down and put his weight on me.

we slowly walked up to his room, tying to avoid people as we went, the poeple who we did see just asumed that he had drank too much.

As soon as we got to his room he colapsed onto his bed and lied there motionless.

"im going to jack and sam" i said to him, they were the only two people i knew i fully trusted not to do something like this and i knew they would be the most help.

he took a deep breath before speaking and without openeing his eyes "don't leave me" his voice was so weak, he was so vounrable, i have never seen this side of him before and i guess no one else had either.

i decieded to call jack as i knew his phone was in his poket for the music.

(phone call)

Jack: oh my god, where are you. if i dont have a drink in the next minuet i am going to pass out of dehydration.
Bee: Shut the fuck up this is important. get your ass up here and bring sam. dont tell anyone where your going.
Jack: whats going on bay?
Bee: i cant explain just get up here. please hurry.

(end of phone call)

"there on their way up now ok baby" i said sitting on his bed next to him.

I pushed the hair off of his face and i could feel how warm he was just from that. I took a deep breath i could hear people shouting down stairs, i had no idea what was going on.

it felt like ages beofre sam and jack came running into the room to see what was wrong, but in reality it was probbaly only 2 minuets.

"oh my god what happend" sam said panic clear in his voice.

"i- i dont know we went to the kitchen and he said he diddnt feel good and there was something wrong with his last drink and then he just went down hill and now his almst life less in his bed" i explaint probbaly too quickly for them to understand, but i think they got this point.

sam went over to Abe and jack came to me, i stood up and he hugged me "hay, its going to be ok. he's gonna be fine don't worry"

He must have known I was freaking out become he didn't hug me very often, well he never did for that matter. He just stood and rubbed my back and told me it was going to be ok whilst sam did some stuff and called someone.

"Who's still at the house?" I asked pulling away from him.

"Jax and Kyle made everyone leave including grace and Ally. So it's just us" sam said, so that was what all the shouting was earlier.

"Wait how did grace and Ally go home. They can't drive" I asked getting a fast reply from Jack "we called them a taxi each its fine"

I heard my phone wring on the bedside table so I walked over to awnser it.

"Ugh what does dad want" I said.

"Oh sorry I forgot to say he was comming home early, mum had to stay longer on the trip" jack said.

"God they know how to time these things perfectly" I said sarcastically before answering the phone

(Phone call)

Dad: where are you! Why aren't you at home! Where's jack!
Bee: relax were both at Abe's house.
Dad: let me talk to him

Jack: hay
Dad: are you looking after her?
Jack: of course I am
Dad: I want her home in the morning
Jack: i don't think that's going to happen
Dad: why on earth not. What's going on?
Jack: Abe's sick so were looking after him. It's late I'll talk to you tomorrow.

(End of phone call)

Jack and my dad never really got on that well but they made the most of it.

"What did he want?" I asked. "Nothing it's not important he's just being protective"

I rolled my eyes.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We're getting the doctor here first thing tomorrow morning. I'll give him something to try and help in the meantime" sam said before leaving the room to grab something to try and help him.

"whats going on, why is he like this" i asked jack looking for awnsers that i knew he couldnt give me.  "well someone obviously wanted to get to him, or us. we need to find out who and why" he was so clam to say what was going on.

"how are you so calm. what the fuck is going on" i shouted.

"im still alive can you quieten down, just a little" abe said weakly from his bed. "sorry" i said looking at him, he gave me a weak smile.

"im going to go see how sam's doing. you gonna be ok here?" jack asked putting his hand on the top of my arm, i nodded my head and he left the room leaving me alone with Abe.

I walked over to the bed and layd down on the side next to him. He turned over to face me "come here" i said.

He moved closer to me and i put my arm over his shoulder, he had his head on my stomach and his arm across me.

"im okay" he whisperd but i knew he was lieing. "stop saying that, no your not, look at you" i said running my fingers through his hair.

i could hear and feel him breathing as he relaxed into me "dont fall asleep yet ok? sam is going to get you something and he'll be back any second"

He diddn't say anything back, just grabbed my hand that wasnt stroking his hair and squezed it.

"stop thinking im gonna be fine" he said quietly moving his head to look at me.

i couldn't think of something to say so i just looked at him and have a half smile. "im telling the truth, im going to be ok. its happend to people before"

before i could awnser sam and jack both came back into the room.

he seemed ok for now, he was just out of it but i was scared he was going to get worse.

sam gave fim a tablet and they left to let us try and sleep and so they could too. they told me to wake them up if he gets any worse.

...

a few hours had passed and abe slowly got worse and worse, his breathing quickend and he began shaking uncontrolably. i looked at the time and it was 4am, i couldnt take it any longer.

I called jack and told him, we decided on taking him to the hospital.

me, sam and jack took him. we decided to leave jax and kyle to sleep and we would call them in the morning. jack drove through the streets doing twice the speed limit but non of us cared.

I sat with abe in the back seat, he leaned on me and closed his eyes.

not soon enough we got to the hospital, it felt like we were driving forever. We rushed inside the emergancy room doors , sam helped Abe and jack whent to the desck ot get help.

It was less than 30 seconds bofore a nurse led us to a room and a doctor was doing something to help Abe.

"what happend to him?" the doctor asked. "we were at a party and someone spiked him" jack said. "dam they really had something againsed him to give him whatever they did, that shit did him good" he replyed.

"yeah well im gonna kill the fucker who did it" abe said weakly from the bed making us laugh.

the doctor left the room.

"does he know?" i asked reffering to the gang. "yeah alot of out guys get hurt from time to time, we need people here who will help" sam said, i nodded my head.

i hated seeing Abe like this but i had to be strong for him. just like he is always there for me. he wasn't alone.

i leaned over closer to his bed and grabbed his hand, he turned his head to look at me.

"your gonna be ok" i said, he smiled. "i love you" he said.

"i love you too"

_________________________________________

Hiii, I'm sorry this one is kinda boring and slow but it had to happen.

What do you think is going on!

If your confused about anything pls ask me!

I'm posting a lot more now who am I? Idek at this point.

I hope you have a good day/night and happy reading!

~love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.4K 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
27.6K 1.3K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
65.3K 1.4K 40
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
191K 9.8K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...