๐ƒ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง, แด„แด€ษชแดœs แด ...

By volturifreak

โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ + ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ
๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ - ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐†๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“ - ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ - ๐„๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐€๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐†๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ.
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฒ

9.1K 244 16
By volturifreak

❝I seem to be torn between 'I wish we'd met earlier' and 'I wish we'd never met'.❞

Tomorrow. that was the day that Alice had predicted. A day of unavoidable doom. The new born army was coming and Anna was terrified, Caius had refused to honor the truce with the wolves and had therefor taken to travel back to Italy, where he was needed anyways, what he forgot in all of the havoc was that Anna needed him too, yes she had been tough on him an probably also unfair, and slightly toxic in her language towards him, but she had been ready to apologize, and to let go of her anger, to forgive, but now she feared she would never get the chance, and that thought alone was tearing the girl apart.

Anna however had no time to ponder, the Cullens were working to a point where it was beginning to effect the family, Rosalie and Edward for example wouldn't stop arguing about small insignificant things, not that them arguing was new, but this was kind of next level.

Originalt the Cullens had hoped the they could leave Anna at the house under the protection of Caius but seeing as he bailed, it was decided that she would wait out the fight at home with Denise and Jessica, with Seth there to protect her, it was Edwards idea that because it was the most obvious place to put her, they probably wouldn't go looking for her there.

STANLEY HOUSE

TODAY

The morning of the fight Anna was welcomed home with open arms, Denise missed her daughter terribly just like Jessica missed her twin, but they both had an understanding that staying at the Cullens house was what was best for Anna, and that was what was important at the moment, so that they wouldn't loose the girl for good.

"So Anna how are you sweetheart?" Denise asked across the breakfast table, she was genuinely curious to know how it was going with her youngest daughter, she hadn't had the chance to ask her when she came by for Jessicas graduation because that had been Jessicas day, and thus they hadn't wanted to indulge in any sad or depressing conversations about Annas very fragile mental health.

"I'm actually okay" Anna told Denise with a small smile "I've gotten a new therapist, Saoirse, she's really good she's made me realize some thing, there's still a lot of work to be done, but I don't know I feel pretty committed, I also started on medication, which I regret not doing sooner because it really helps me, so yeah I'm happy with how things are going, I've learned to appreciate the small steps, like the fact that I can be here today with you guys" she elaborated, making Denise almost burst out crying, she was so proud of her youngest daughter for everything she had managed to do for herself these past few weeks.

It was once said that all good things must come to an end, and this was proving to be true for the Stanleys, because just as they were sitting there laughing at Annas silly jokes about how pirates can't say the alphabet because they got lost at 'C' the front door bust open, and there stood at a young teenage boy, dressed in ruined clothes, with a vigorous look on his face, with his most recognizable trait being his piercing red eyes.

Anna got up from where she was sitting in her chair slowly, a positioned herself so that she stood in a protective stance in front of her family, she put her hand up as if the man, no master, infant of her was a wild animal ready to pounce any second, and maybe he was, Anna honestly didn't know. It was painfully obvious that the boy in front of her was a new born, and she had never been faced with one before, so she decided that it was probably best to proceed with caution, since she knew there was no outrunning him, and if she called for help she'd probably be dead before she could utter a sound, and for the first time in a while, being dead didn't sound all that appealing. She just had to drag out time until Seth got there.

Seth got the scent of a 'leech' the second he entered the neighborhood where Anna and the other Stanleys lived, panic filled him, he was terrified,but not for himself. no. for the innocent humans who didn't have a chance against this kind of monster. 

He rushed down the street and straight into the Stanley house where the door was already open, he jumped up onto the vampire, shifting in the jump, tackling him to the floor, he could faintly hear Denise or Jessica scream, he noticed the two women hugging each other in the corner with Anna standing bravely in front of them, but that was all he had time to notice before the vampire lunged at him, trying desperately to get his arms around Seth.

It was to no avail, Seth had been trained by an absolute expert - Jasper Hale - and he wasn't about to let a newborn get their arms around him. Seth managed to get a hold og the vampires right arm - and clearly his preferred arm for fighting - and tearing it off, that however turned out to be a mistake.

The agony seemed to clear the newborns mind, as he greeted pain like an old friend. He wasn't here to fight with the giant wolf, no he had a mission, a target, and it was becoming clear that if he hit her he would hurt the wolf as well, it was a win win situation, so instead of answering Seths attack with a counter attack, he went straight for Anna, who pushed her family out of the way.

Seth jumped up after the vampire, but it was too late, a scream echoed through the house as teeth injected themselves into Annas neck, Seth ripped the vampire off her and tore said vampires head off, as Anna collapsed on the ground, writhing and screaming, Denise ran to her daughter and fell on her knees crying.

Seth shifted in front of the two Stanley women but they were too caught up in Anna lying on the floor in pain to notice anything until he yelled out: "Call dr. Carlisle Cullen"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.7K 21
Fated Mates two or more people who are destined to be together. (๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘จ๐’๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๐’‰๐’๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’™) This story is written in first...
199K 6K 21
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ง". ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
893K 29K 84
โ›fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!โœ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ”โ”โ” ๐•ฝebekah ๐•ฎullen, the youngest of the Cu...
51.6K 1.1K 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...