ONLYONEOF IMAGINES

By wujucore

❝hello, we are OnlyOneOf!❞ ― imagines for the seven talented angels of OnlyOneOf。 requests are ON-HOLD (09/26... More

junji ✦ euphony
mill & rie ✦ mixed signals
kb ✦ only hue
nine ✦ puppy love
nine ✦ thirst
kb ✦ dear designer
yoojung ✦ brewtiful you
rie ✦ fuzzy feeling
junji ✦ all along
love ✦ bite of the bark
onlyoneof ✦ valentine
junji ✦ stay the night
kb ✦ better mornings

mill ✦ blOOm

602 15 5
By wujucore

― inspired by OnlyOneOf's "blOOm"
word count: 2,238
for our lovable birthday boy, 밀. ♡

yongsu😬
heyyy come out

me
no <3

yongsu😬
k fine suit urself

I smiled as we read our silly messages to each other, then closing my phone as I continued to get ready for the day I've been looking forward to among all the passing ones.

Today was different for Mill and me since days like this would be a rare opportunity to get together for a whole day given his booked schedule. Even if most of our plans are awfully spontaneous, fancy dinners or expensive gifts don't matter to us; being with one another is more than enough.

Looking in the mirror, I fixed my plain white shirt and denim jeans one last time, then grabbing my purse as I headed out of the front door. As I got out, I scanned my surroundings as I tried to spot him. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw no sign of him, knowing that he texted saying he was here. I decided to send him a message:

me
where r u ??

Sighing, I pressed send as I looked up from my phone to find him. Just when I was about to walk across from the house, someone shouted out my name and made me look to the right, only to feel happy tears forming in my eyes.

my heart raced that time
(심장이 빨리 뛰었지 때) 
when I faced you
(널 마주칠 때)

My body came running towards him. I felt exhilarated, excited, and most importantly: in love. Our distance came to a close as he welcomed me with open arms, wrapping myself around his taller figure. I couldn't help but take in his scent ― a hint of freshly-cleaned satin sheets.

your fragrance coming to me right around the corner
(네 향기 coming to me right around the corner)

my heart is colored with flower
(내 맘을 온통 물들인 flower)

Feeling all emotional, tears started running down my cheeks. Mill was slightly thrown off; nevertheless, he enveloped me tightly within his broad arms. 

It truly felt like home. 

"Are you okay?" Mill asked as I released from his embrace. I looked at him in the eye, sniffling softly, "Do I look like I'm okay?" He just smiled at my remark. "You missed me that much, huh?" As he said that, I went in for a hug again. We stayed like that for a good while and parted.

"Come on, let's get on with our day." I felt the corners of my lips forming a smile. Mill extended his hand as I gladly took his warm palm in mine. 

Today, Mill and I decided to spend our precious time visiting the flower field located right on the outskirts of town. I told him that it would be nice for a change since we've seen the city too much to the point that we memorized each and every corner of it. Fortunately, he obliged.

It was approximately a 30-minute bus ride to our destination, which wasn't much of a hassle. We waited for a few more moments until the bus arrived at our stop. Mill reached out his hand as I took it in mine as we stood up from the waiting shed. We entered the bus and seated ourselves.

"The weather is absolutely beautiful today," I thought as I viewed the skies while peeking through the bus window. I admired the clouds from afar, truly amazed by all their different shapes and sizes. Little did I know, Mill was admiring my amused face all this time.

"You're so cute." I got startled by the voice and got snapped out of my trance. "Shut up," I said as Mill chuckled at my response. "I mean it. You look so innocent when you're preoccupied with your own thoughts." His remark made me blush for some odd reason, making me slap his arm. 

"What do you mean by 'innocent'? Am I not?" I said. "Honestly..." I covered his mouth.

"Okay, nevermind. You might say dumb shit in public." I removed my hand from his face, Mill smiling oh-so widely as I did so. "Good you know," he said as I rolled my eyes.

It was about 15 minutes in, with us seated together on the bus as we slowly reach our destination. The atmosphere was pretty comfortable which made me slightly relaxed, closing my eyes to take a rest. Minutes later, I was already fast asleep, with Mill's arm hanging around my shoulder. He held my head and placed it on his shoulder, watching me snoring softly.

"How was I so lucky to have you?" Mill thought to himself as he smiled.

with beautiful you together we rise and sleep
(화사한 너와 함께 눈 뜨고 잠들어)
countless moments with every breath my heart grows always
(셀 수 없는 순간 숨 쉴 때마다 맘이 커져 always)

Half an hour has passed as we finally arrived outside town. I felt little shakes on my arm, realizing that Mill was trying to wake me up. I lifted my head from his shoulder, rubbing my eyes. 

"We're here," Mill said. I looked around seeing that people were leaving the bus. 

"Let's go."

We grabbed our belongings and left the bus last. Just a short distance away, we could see a flourishing flower field, glistening under the glorious sun. It was a nice sight to see.

Mill and I held hands as we ran toward the field. There were almost no people around, but enough people to see in a place like this. Our footsteps were heard as we trudged on the cemented pavement, excitedly making our way into the flowery path.

"Hold on," I said and stopped in my tracks. Mill looked at me with curiosity. "What's the matter?" I took out my phone from my purse, opening the camera app. "Okay, pose for me!"

Still confused, he followed my instruction anyway. Mill looked like he couldn't take it seriously and held in his laugh. "Got it!" I said and clicked the gallery app. Mill walked towards me.

"What was that for?" I looked up at him. "Just wanted to flex my boyfriend to the Internet."

He laughs at my statement. I looked at him strangely, "Why? You're not my boyfriend?" He shakes his head. "No, it's just that you've been awfully cute since earlier." Again, I blushed.

"W-Whatever. I'm uploading this right now." I said and posted the photos on IG. It was the picture of Mill that I took a while ago and the picture of us holding hands. "And... done!"

y/n

• ◦

Liked by bestbOy_nine and 1,007 others
y/n  taking birthday boy out to see some flowers
View all 528 comments
kb.is.not.bank  have fun lovebirds
yeob_space  bring home some snacks pls

To my surprise, a lot of people have already seen my post within a few minutes, even some of Mill's members did as well. I laughed at their witty commentaries, seeing how supportive they were of us. Mill came by my side and peeped at my phone as he saw the replies.

"My single ass could never," Mill said as he read Love's comment. "I mean, it makes sense 'cause all he does is take care of his dogs 24/7," I exclaimed as we both laughed.

"With that out of the way, the last one to the field walks home!" Mill said and ran away.

I put on a poker face as I watched him wander off to the flowery scenery, "This kid..."

• • •

"For you." I jumped when I heard a voice from behind. I turned around, covering my mouth as I witnessed what was in front of me. "Where did you get that?" I asked. "Just around here."

I took the beautiful arrangement of flowers from his grasp. "These are stunning."

Mill held my waist with one arm, "Forget-Me-Nots. As the name suggests, the person who gives the flowers wants to let their partner know that they do not want to be forgotten."

I turned my body to face him, staring deeply into his eyes, "Why? Are you scared I'd leave you?"

He let out a sigh, "More like I'm scared to lose you." With that, I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I would n-never, okay?" I told Mill as I held both his hands, still holding the flowers in one of my hands. "Promise me you won't, too." Mill nodded at me. Slowly, he leaned in and place a kiss on my forehead. "These flowers right here. I mean to tell you that you are my only love."

it's like I could hold the word "love" in my hand
(사랑이란 그 말이
손에 잡힐 것 같이)

I looked down to the Forget-Me-Nots secured in my hand, smiling as I examined its delicate white petals. "Then, I'll keep your love safe in my hands... and in my heart."

Our day went on pretty smoothly, hand-in-hand as we strayed off into the bountiful field full of life in the form of flowers of differing species. There was plenty of yellows, an abundance of magenta, and a handful of blues. It's almost like the physical version of a rainbow.

These moments will surely be missed, so we took a lot of pictures to preserve the memories. Our phones were now filled with photos of flowers, individual shots, and photos of us together.

"I'm going to post this later," Mill says as he shows a photo of me sneezing after sniffing a daffodil. "No way, you don't dare to do that." I threatened as I chased after him.

Suddenly, the skies grew darker by the second. The golden hour was gradually disappearing as it is now replaced by nothingness. A couple of stars started forming as it hit six o'clock.

Feeling breathless, Mill and I laid on our backs on the grassy land as we carefully watched the stars. It was silent, but a comfortable kind of silence. It was like we were in our own world.

with you, it seems the world's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ay
(널 담고 보는 세상은 
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ay)

"This feels nice," Mill said as he stared into the darkness. "Yeah... some peace and quiet, away from a busy life," I replied and smiled. "Thank you, Y/N, for taking me here."

I shifted my head to Mill still lying down, nodding in response. "Anything for you, of course."

Then, I stood up as I went to grab my eco bag. Mill stood up as well, curious as to what it was. "I have a surprise for you," I told Mill as I one-by-one pulled out the contents of the bag. 

Mill was in awe by the fact that my skin glistened under the moonlight, the melanin standing out among the endless rows of flowers. He loved how beautiful I was at any time of the day.

even in the middle of the night colorful, colorful yeah
(한밤에도 colorful, colorful yeah)

"Ta-da!!!" I exclaimed as Mill snapped out of his trance. In my hands was a simple vanilla-flavored cake, decorated with sprinkles with a lit candle in the middle. 

"Happy birthday, Yongsoo." Mill felt a couple of tears forming at the brim of his eyes. "You didn't have to, Y/N," he said. "Who said? This is the least I could do for you after being away for so long." He closed his eyes with hands clasped together, made a wish, and blew the candle.

I cheered quietly, placing the cake down onto the picnic blanket that I spread earlier. We sat down on the blanket, Mill scanning through the food items that I brought. "You prepared this much for us?" Mill asks. "For you. Well, the boys helped a little," I replied.

"Oh, I have one more thing." I searched through my purse to find my phone. "I almost forgot about this," I said and clicked on a video. I handed it to Mill as he watched intently. It was a video compilation of OnlyOneOf's birthday greetings for Mill, some serious, and some casual ones. Of course, the last greeting was mine which took me about three takes to perfect. He was smiling all the time as pictures of him with the boys and us together showed up on the screen.

The video ended, Mill handing the phone back and hugged my waist while sitting down. "Thank you, for making me into a better person." I felt joy rush in me. "As I said in the video, you made me a better Y/N. I should be the grateful one," I replied as I reciprocated his embrace.

you color me and I've changed
(너로 물든 난 달라졌어)
like I've been born again transparent
(다시 태어난 듯 투명한)

special birthday, birthday
(특별한 birthday, birthday)
right now, this moment
(지금 이 순간)

We stayed like that for a while, hearing the different sounds of nature surrounding us. We were blooming flowers in the middle of the field, except we were dyed by our own love.

"A toast to the birthday man, Lee Yongsoo." We raised our plastic wine glasses up in the air filled with orange juice. "And a toast to us and to my beloved Y/N." Our glasses clinked. "Cheers!"

Again, we took some photos and even videos of us to celebrate his special day. It may have been short, but it felt like we had all the time in the world to appreciate what we had in our relationship. Despite all the times that we weren't with each other, our love grew stronger.

Suddenly, Mill pecked my cheek as the flash went off, "I love you." 

Yes, I said it back. 

never withering all day blooming blOOm
(시들 줄 몰라 온종일 피어나네 blOOm)

─03302021。
+ 04032021

happy birthday to our beloved lee yongsoo!
may all your wishes come true <3

i know i know, late upload. but here it is! this was already finished days before his bday but i had no wifi to post it :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975 36 14
i thought you were an angel. & lost myself while i caught sight of you. - in where seventeen finds themselves deeply lost in the thought of you. SEVE...
14.4K 545 45
Junhao oneshot book Requests are very much welcome Thank you once again for reading!
737K 40.1K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...
258K 6.3K 34
|Commisions Closed| PM US AN IDEA AND BRACE YOURSELF Choose a member (or two), give us a storyline. Seasonal one shots will be written by us, but we...