KPOP AMBW IMAGINES

By YeosangNation

A book I made for black girls who like KPOP(For multi stans)✌🏼 Enjoy 😊😊 (2022 Update* I made this when I... More

Intro
How you met
Reacting to your pregnancy
Winwin pt 2
Insecurties
Attractive Psycho
Winner's Celebration⚠️
Hybrid
Yandere
He hits you
Hate Comments
Patient Zero
Meeting the family
Twins
Birthday boy
Abortion
Seonghwa pt 2
What he likes about you
Virgin⚠️
Stalker
Coming out
Auction
Fans react to your relationship
Childhood Trauma
Stripper
Sneaking out
Baekhyun pt 2
Racism
Queen Pin
Yuta pt 2
Pranks
Anniversary
Expect the Unexpected
Sleepover⚠️
Suga daddy
Euphoria
Royals
Feelings
Trust me⚠️
Run Away
Plus one
Revenge
Valentines day special
Naughty girl⚠️
Evil in diguise
Jacob pt 2
Killer's suprise
Chubby bunny
You make me feel special
Crush on the babysitter
Got Leaked
Yandere
Change of Heart
Hurt
Private Dancer⚠️

Free time⚠️

729 11 1
By YeosangNation

Idol: Kun
Group: NCT/WayV
Genre: Smut
Sorry if it's not detailed enough💀

Having kids could be bittersweet for a lot of people. And it was definitely bittersweet for you and Kun. You and Kun had twins. Twin boys to be precise (Their names are Cairo  and Leo)

Being pregnant for 9 months and being hormonal wasn't a great combo for you. The first few month was kind of a struggle for you and Kun. It was only a struggle because y'all wasn't able to get some sexy time with each other. It was always that both of you were always tired or the twins crying would interrupt.

One night, after dealing with the kids all day, you managed to put the kids to bed early. You went to you and Kun's shared bedroom and saw him getting ready for bed.

"Going to bed so soon?" You said.

"Why, what do have in mind?" Kun said with a sly smirk.

"Stay right here, I got a surprise for you."

"I'm going to rock your world baby." You went to the bathroom to change into your new lingerie set you couldn't wait to wear it for Kun. Once you back into the room, you seen Kun passed out on the bed.

"Kun?" You called out to as you put your hand on his cheek. He was definitely done for the night.

"I guess it's ladies night." You went back to the bathroom to take off your lingerie set and just pleasured yourself for the night.

Time Skip

Fast forward to two weeks Kun parents came to visit y'all, well technically the kids. They were occupied with the kids all day that they offered to keep the twins for the weekend. You and Kun didn't hesitate to give the kids to his parents. Some weight has definitely has been lifted off y'all shoulders. After the kids left with his parents, You and Kun looked at each other...

"I'll start the bath." You said.

"I'll get the wine." Kun said. He went to grab a bottle wine and two wine glasses. He met up with you in the bathroom with the tub running with some bubbles inside. You saw that Kun had the Stella Rose wine.

"I see you got the good wine, I love where this is going."

"It's only us tonight, without no distraction." After the tub was filled, you and Kun got undressed and got in the tub. Y'all sat across from each other, with the wine poured in the glasses.

(Pretty much like this👆🏼)

The bath was relaxing to both of you. It felt great spending some quality time with each other. After a drinking the whole bottle y'all washed up and went to the bedroom.

You dried your body and put lotion your body. Kun put some shorts.

"Can you lotion my back for me?" You asked Kun and he gladly did it. Kun directed you to lay on your stomach and rubbed the lotion on your back. He just went into massaging your back. The massage felt great.

He moved his hands down to your butt and began massaging both cheeks. You bit your lip slightly because it turned you on. You turned over to face Kun.

"I want you to fuck me." You said desperately. Kun stared at you with lust and you kissed him. He pinned your wrist down to the bed to kiss you back deeply.

Kun kissed down on your body. He gently kissed the stretch marks. They looked beautiful to Kun since you were the one to have his kids.

"You're still beautiful as the day I met you Y/N." As he kissed the stretch marks some more. One thing about Kun, he was a sensual lover. He love to savor the moment.

Kun open your thighs and kissed around your area. Kun stick two of his fingers inside you.

"Aah!" You moaned. Kun went at a steady pace. He then latched his mouth on to your clit and licked it.
You were about to come but Kun stopped, which you made a sound a disappointment.

"I wouldn't want us to end early." Kun said smirking. He lined himself to your entrance and thrusted in at a slow pace. You and him remained eye contact with each other as he went at a steady pace. He locked his hands with yours and went a little bit faster.

"Ah-I'm coming" You said.

"You wanna come together baby?" Kun asked and you nodded your head vigorously. With a few more thrust, both of you came together. Breathing was heard. Kun kissed you some more as if it was the last time. He moved to the side of you and you cuddled closer to his side. He kissed your forehead and both of you went to sleep shortly after.

I went to TXT concert last night😄 And there are TALL asf in person. They came by my seat🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 650 41
I like angst ands sometimes fluff I'm trying to do more angst because it just relates to what I feel but I will post funny and cute stuff to do check...
16.4K 240 15
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
124K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
6.6K 151 34
Ambw imagines that I have written but never published, mostly "fluff" and angst, minor smut. some will have an oc, some will have y/n based on reques...