The Villians: Dream x Reader...

By fallrainnn

"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29... More

๐Ÿ”†Disclaimer๐Ÿ”†
Good Morning, L'manburg
Greeny
Declaration
Betrayed
The Wedding
The King
The Return
Final Goodbye
For the best
Election day
The King and I
Beautiful one
Nighmares
The Garden
Wilbur, Alone.
Dreaming
The Festival
Home?
Welcome to Pogtopia
They don't love you like I do
Soot p.1
Long days and dresses
The Childhood friend and I
Soot p.2
Wedding Crashers
Letters Back Home
Goodnight Dream SMP
Epilogue
๐Ÿ”†Final Authors Note๐Ÿ”†

The Sentencing

13.5K 433 1K
By fallrainnn

🔆Make sure y'all go check out my Tommyinnt x reader AU book!!🔆

WARNING: MENTION OF DEATH
———————————————————————

"Wilbur I-" the girl stuttered.

She stood frozen, looking into his deep chocolate eyes.

"Wilbur I'm sorry. If you would've said this when I was back in L'manburg, I would've said I love you too, but now...."

Wilbur's hear sank, but he let her continue.

"I've fallen in love with someone."

With those words, Wilbur let a tear fall. He was too late.

"You feel in love with Eret?" Wilbur said with pain in his voice.

"No, no certainly now darling, it's someone else."

Wilbur stood there confused. What the heck was she in love with? Who did he need to fight?

"Tell my n/n, did our letters mean nothing? Who are you in love with?"

"Wilbur our letters mean the world to me, but I can't risk being with you, no matter what I do it would be dangerous."

Y/n sighed. "I can't tell you who I love Wilbur. I don't even know if they love me in return."

Wilbur was shattered. She didn't know if this guy even loved her? There was no way the guy wouldn't love her. He didn't know what to do.

"Y/n..." Wilbur said softly, "you are my first love, and I will forever pine for you, and be there when you need me. I'm not going to ask for a chance, I know I blew mine, but I will be with you forever and ever."

Y/n woke up with a head ache. She looked around the room she was in and immediately recognized it.

She's back in her L'manburg house

She sighed, remember the night before.

Slowly, she exited the house, wear the dress she wore yesterday and her makeup running. She quickly arrived at Eret's house, silently walking in.

Y/n changed her clothes and fixed her makeup and hair.

Im glad he didn't notice me.

"Y/n?" A soft voice ask.

Crap

Y/n turned. She saw him on his knees, eyes puffy, curled up in a ball.

Her eyes quickly soften. She walks over to him.

"Eret..."

"Y/n, i want you to tell Wilbur I broke a law."

What? What law?

"I've broken the law against stealing and i conspired against L'manburg."

What was he talking about?

"The reason I came here was to steal something from Wilbur to give to Schlatt, a man who is going to run against him in an election."

An election? Wilbur never mentioned that.

"Y/n, I should be dead..."

Y/n stood in shock. What was she going to do? Should she tell Wilbur? What would he do?

Eret grabbed her hand. Her stared into her e/c eyes.

"Y/n please... i know I've hurt you. Please..."

"Eret Im not going to let you get executed."

Y/n knew full well that no one in L'manburg liked Eret. Ever since he betrayed them and took her.

"Y/n, i deserve this. You know I do. Please, just tell him. Let him take it into his own hands."

Eret let go of her and crawled into the bed. Y/n stood back. She didn't want him to die. While Eret had hurt her, she remembered the Eret she loved and missed. The one who knew if himself. The man in front didn't know who he was anymore, the moment he betrayed L'manburg is the moment he lost himself. Y/n knew she couldn't fix him.

At the moment, she made her decision.

———————————————————————

"Wilbur? Where are you?" Y/n asked.

"I-Im in the back!" Wilbur shakily shouted back.

"Y/n made her way through the house and outside towards the back. She saw Wilbur sitting, with a flower in his hand.

"Wilbur I need to tell you something."

"What is it? I haven't got all day." He sudden grew cold.

"Eret broke the law."

"He did what?"

"He only came here to betray everyone again. He broke down to me this morning about it. He's trying to rig the election."

Wilbur looked up in shock. The minute he saw her eyes he knew she was telling the truth.

"Let's put him on trial then." Wilbur smiled wickedly.

———————————————————————

The trial was a short one. Eret immediately confessed and everyone was awaiting his sentencing.

Please don't be death, y/n thought.

She couldn't imagine the amount of pain and suffering that would cause her. A part of her truly did love Eret, but she loved passed Eret, the man on the stage right now was not the one she loved.

She sighed. Why was this so hard and complicated.

Wilbur walked on stage with a not in his hand.

Oh lord here it goes

"By order of L'manburg, King Eret of the Dream SMP has been found guilty..."

Not surprising.

"... and he will now be out to death."

WHAT NOW

Y/n stood up from her seat. She made eye contact with her husband, his eyes were big and scared.

"He will he hung tomorrow." And with that, Wilbur walked off stage.

Tommy grabbed him by his arms and pushed Eret away.

Y/n was in shock. There was no way that Wilbur just sentenced him to death.

Tubbo ran to y/n in a hurry, he knew she wouldn't be happy.

Little man was right to say the least.

"Y/n.... are you ok?" Tubbo asked quietly.

"Y/n shook with sadness. Her hands trembled and her voice was shaking.

"I-I n-need t-to see h-him." She managed to get out.

Tubbo nodded and grabbed her hand, taking her straight to Wilbur.

Wilbur sat in his office. Part of him was happy, Eret the traitor who betrayed and took someone he loved would be gone. He also secretly thought that he was the one y/n was infatuated with.

Boy was he wrong.

Y/n walked into Wilbur's office shaking.

Wilbur turned to smile, but it was quickly replaced with and empathetic look as he saw her face.

"Y/n darling what's wrong?"

"Y-you sentenced him to death?" She whisper screamed at him.

"Y/n i had to he hurt you and still hasn't paid for past crimes." Wilbur grabbed the young girls face with his hands.

"Wilbur I don't want him dead why would you do this." She began to cry more.

"Y/n you don't understand! I did it so you could be free and move on."

Y/n looked at him with bewilderment. Move on? From what, abuse?

Y/n shook her head.

The argument continued on for some time, both trying to convince the other they were wrong.

Finally Wilbur snapped.

"I just don't get it-"

He smashed his lips into hers. Y/n took a step back, not expecting the sudden force.

Wilbur pulled away. Shocked that he had done that.

"N/n Im sorry..."

"Let me see him."

"Y/n I don't want-"

"I don't care. He's my husband and as the Queen of the Dream SMP and First Lady of L'manburg, I order you to let me see him."

"Fine, but only because I love you."
———————————————————————

🔆thank you guys so much for reading!! Feel free to message me or comment any ideas you have!🔆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
13K 363 16
Everyone has a first and a last Awesamdude x OC Dream SMP AU #3 awesamdude 8/15/21
60K 1.3K 28
แดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดแดแดส แด€ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœsแด› แด‹ษชแด…s. แด‹ษชแด…s ษชษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แดแดส€แด‡, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด‡ss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
452K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...