Goodnight Dream SMP

🔆Final Chapter<3🔆

———————————————————————

One year later and seven months later....

Y/n stood barefoot in the forest as she waited for everyone else to walk down the isle.

To say she was nervous was an understatement.

This was the first wedding she was actually going to be in love at.

She smiled to herself. Surprisingly she had dreamt of this day for awhile.

When she finally got settled back in on the SMP, Dream said that they should wait to have the wedding, considering so much had happened.

So they did.

But today was the day.

Y/n looked down at her gorgeous white dress, the exact one Niki had picked out over a year ago. A flower crown sat on top of her head, she looked nothing less than stunning.

She held a bouquet in her sweaty hands as she watched the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the isle.

She took in the scenery around her. The leaves blew beautiful in the wild, and the flowers were a gorgeous touch too.

The now late July winds blew against her skin. The leaves and petals rustled around, creating sweet music in her ears.

"Y/n..." a soft voice spoke.

Y/n turned, she was now face to face with her mother.

"M-mom?" She asked.

"Hello my beautiful, I've missed you so much."

Y/n studied the woman's features. She seemed angelic almost.

"Mom i haven't seen you in years! How have you been?"

Y/n mother sighed. She looked away from her daughter and towards the ground.

"I'm sorry love... I died years ago, I lost my memory and everything. I came to search for you and your brother... Im so sorry my lovely."

Y/n's smile faded. She couldn't be mad at her mother, death was a normal thing in life.

"It's alright momma. I missed you so much." Y/n smiled.

Y/n's mother started to tear up, she slowly wiped her ghost tears away as she looked at her daughter.

A loud sound was heard from behind the ghost mother, causing her to turn her head, yet Y/n couldn't see anything.

Y/n's mother turned back to her daughter, a look of longing in her eyes.

"Y/n, i need to go. But please my baby, stay strong in who you are and don't ever let people tell you who you are. And always love my dear, it might seem to run out be I promise you it won't."

The ghost gave her one last smile, and then disappeared.

Y/n smiled to herself.

"Thank you momma, I'll miss you." She whispered.

Y/n was pulled from her thoughts by a tap on her shoulder.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?"

She turned to meet Sam, nodding happily as he walked her down the isle.

At first, y/n didn't look up to meet her grooms eyes, nervous that he wasn't going to like her dress.

About a few steps in, she let all her anxiety go and decided to look up.