2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff ||

Por Script-Symphony

Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different back... Más

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
01; Just Wanted to Burn For Once
02; Only Family
03: Second Encounter
04; Coldness
05; Not again
06; New Job
07; An Asshole Boss
08; Triggered An Attack
09; Meeting The Brother
10; Short Tempered
11; Sharing a Bed
12; Furious Uncle
13; Hint of Jealousy
14; Taste of Craziness
16; Ten Percent of The Truth
17; Defensive Xiao Zhan
18; What Lurks Within
19; Ambush
20; Different Direction
22; Mr Xiao Ying
23; Wang Haikuan
24; Forgiveness
25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories
26; Her Boyfriend
27; His Ex
28; HeartBreak.
29; Savior
30; Gone Wrong
31; Pain and Anger
32; Too Late
33; Numb
34: Played With Fire&Ice
35; Ice
36; Talk With Uncle
37; Talk With Haikuan
38; The Club I
39; The Club II
40; One Down
41; Problematic
42; Fight It! 18+
43; A Taste of Her Own Medicine
44; Done Running
45; Gotcha
46; Another Twist
47; How Would it End
48; Chilling Feeling
49; A Sudden Betrayal
50; Her Point of View
51; Is It Over?
52; Five Years Later
Info
Special Thanks!!!
Cast/Characters
Info
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Extra Chapter; A Happy Ending
Author Note
Covers

21; A Mob Boss

5.5K 451 41
Por Script-Symphony

Traipsing out from the bedroom, Xiao Zhan beamed as the aroma of a palatable meal broke thought his nos​tril, making his empty stomach grumble loudly. For moment he thought Wang Yibo was back but when he came out with a hand over his tummy supportingly, reality hammered him slavishly, seeing the guys tucking in at the dinning area.

Xiao Zhan's smile dropped, replaced with a snoot as he thought of how none of them bugged to wake him up for breakfast.

He was the pregnant one, not them.

Seeing that his present was not acknowledged yet, Xiao Zhan cleared his throat loudly and successfully earned everyone's attention.

Jiyang, with a tossed bread half way to his mouth, shut his eyes and let out a rue, seeing his nightmare early in the morning.

Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean, Jiyang?" He sported a glare towards the other.

"Nothing!" Jiyang answered rather too quickly, quietly bending his head and eat his food without any sound. The late night events still fresh in his brain as he didn't get enough sleep, buying ice cream flavors after flavor.

"I don't want that...!"

"What is this, I don't want that either....!"

"Is that even ice cream...!"

"What is wrong with you, Jiyang...!"

Jiyang shook his head, trying to get that whiny vant out from his head. How did Wang Yibo put up with that attitude...?

Ziyiy chuckled, getting up from her seat, she advanced towards Xiao Zhan. "Good morning dear, we couldn't wake up you since you slept late last night" she explained and Xiao Zhan's eyes instantly enfeebled, he gave a little smile. He felt this elderly sister feeling with her. Growing up, it had always been him and his uncle till Zhucheng came along.

"It's okay Zi, just my hormones acting up" he said and she led him to an empty seat and he sat down, Bin immediately placed a bowel of soy milk and oil stick before him.

"Thank you Bin" Xiao Zhan smiled at the delicate one along them. He seemed so arcadian and diffident. Xiao Zhan watched him scratch his tape shyly, a slight redness blossoming on the tip of his ears, before he took his seat.

"So, how long have you all been working for Wang Yibo?" Xiao Zhan decided to start a conversation, taking in a spoon full into his mouth. He shut his eyes in delight as the sweet taste spread through his mouth, he nearly moaned out but he immediately restrained himself, he wouldn't want to embarrass himself in front of them.

"Bin and I, we have been working for him since he started his own empire, which was five years ago. He helped us escape from our abusive home and since then, we have dedicated our lives to him" Zi responded in a deadpanned tone.

"Three years" Bowen continued in a deep and husky tone, matching his muffled personality.

Jiyang smirked, finally lifting up his head. "Ten Years" he answered and everyone stared at him mouth completely agaped. He shrugged with his shoulders. "We have been with each other since we were fifteen"

"You must know everything about him?" Zhucheng enquired.

Jiyang bite his upper lip. "Nothing everything. We-well, I used to but he shut everyone out when he lost everything"

Xiao Zhan reeled his attention to Jiyang, his bowl completely empty. "What happened five years ago, why won't Wang Yibo mention anything about it?" He questioned seriously, pushing the bowl away from him.

Jiyang sighed pushing away his own plate, breakfast time was over. "Five years ago, Wang Yibo lost his brothers Ji and Yi, and on that same day, his sister was kidnapped"

"Ji and Yi?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow, he already knew they died five years ago, he needed something else.

"Ji and Yi were eighteen when they died and they were twins" Bin responded.

"How did they die...?" Zhucheng voiced out.

"In an explosion" Jiyang revealed, Xiao Zhan gasped. "The twins received a phone that was meant for Wang Yibo that their sister that was held hostage in a building. They rushed there and couldn't find anyone. Unfortunately, a bomb was installed and they were not able to make it out before the building exploded. Wang Yibo got there in time to hear their screams but he couldn't save them" he continued and Xiao Zhan and Zhucheng had their mouths wide opened on the table.

Xiao Zhan's vision got blurry. "Oh my God!" He choked out.

"Why does he hate his brother?" Zhucheng quired.

"Haikuan lured Wang Yibo out without his phone which was why the twins had access to it as they got curious and picked the call" Jiyang continued.

Xiao Zhan's brain ran different direction, trying to process what Jiyang just said. Haikuan did what...? How could he be so cruel to his siblings. No doubt, Wang Yibo had every right to feel loathe towards him...but, was that the truth or was there more to it than meets the eye?

"Why...?"

Jiyang soughed, staring directly at Xiao Zhan.. "Any negative emotion could result to you losing the child. I can't have Wang Yibo over my neck. I will have to kill myself before he gets here" he smirked.

"Don't you think I deserve to know. I am caught in the middle of all of this. I was nearly shot yesterday and now, someone is after me and I don't even know who it is and the worst part, Wang Yibo won't tell me anything" Xiao Zhan slammed his fist on the table with darkened eyes, startling everyone as they jerked up straight on their seats.

"Calm down Xiao Zhan" Said Bin.

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath. "Please, I deserve to know. Give me a little bit of information" he pleaded.

"Alright, put your seat belt on" Jiyang stated. "You want to know the main reason why we all call him Boss?" He asked and Xiao Zhan nodded.

"We are part of a Mafia syndicate and Wang Yibo is our leader." Zi continued.

"Mafia...?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow questioningly. "As in an organized crime syndicate?"

"We prefer to call it the underworld"

"Wang Yibo owns a crime syndicate...!?" Xiao Zhan's voice raised a little as his eyes widened as if they wanted to pop out from their sockets.

Wang Yibo was a Mob boss...!

Xiao Zhan could no longer believe his ears. Now he knew why guns were involved in his story and most of all, now he knew and understand why Wang Yibo had such a intimidating, dark and scary aura.

"We don't kill unless it necessary" Jiyang said.

"Is that supposed to make you look innocent" Zhucheng voiced out.

Jiyang shrugged. "Not really"

"Where does Madam Hua come into this?" Xiao Zhan grilled.

"That's all I can share at the moment. He will eventually reveal everything when he is ready. Just be patient and give him time. Boss is a nice per..." Jiyang didn't finish his sentence before Bin and Bowen slipped out water from their mouths, coughing out loudly as if they just heard an abomination.

"Can you not put nice and Wang Yibo together, it's creepy" Bin stated, wiping traces of water from his mouth.

"Yeah, can you use something else" Bowen agreed. He had known the man for the pass three years years, he would never associated him with the word nice. It was like bad mouthing the word.

Jiyang rolled his eyes dramatically. "He was nice"

Bin and Bowen nodded their heads. "That's much better"

Soon, everyone broke into chatter but Xiao Zhan mind wouldn't stop racing. He was still confused and at the same time, he felt sad. Sad that Wang Yibo went through so much alone, he felt bad for the other, his heart ached just by thinking of it. He wouldn't blame the man for turning cold, non would he blame him for joining or forming a crime syndicate and he definitely wouldn't blame him for hating his brother so much because Xiao Zhan felt the same way. How could Haikuan be so cruel and wicked to do such a thing, how could he even sleep peacefully at the night because Xiao Zhan would definitely get nightmares just by thinking of it.

But he was confused, he still didn't have enough details that would set him on the right track.

What part did Madam Hua have in this...?!

*~*

Please, I sincerely apologise for the late update but please, share your thoughts on the chapter and don't forget to vote.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
5.3K 338 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
142K 13K 36
Xiao Zhan is an young and successful CEO of the Xiao Groups who is not just handsome but also very smart. He isn't just smart, he's a smart LIAR. The...
518K 33.9K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...