๐’๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐”๐“๐‡ , percy jack...

By sasukeistheloml

SELCOUTH unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous maria di angelo is the oldest of the di angelo siblings... More

SELCOUTH
PLAYLIST
AESTHETICS
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
Q&A
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ONE [possibly a preview?]
TWO
THREE

ONE

5.1K 187 125
By sasukeistheloml

CHAPTER
ONE

MY VICE PRINCIPAL TRIES TO KIDNAP ME?

OKAY, I'M SURE you've already heard this from Percy but you are about to read is dangerous! If your reading this because you think you might be a half-blood, I'm begging you to close this book right now because they'll come for you.

If you're still reading this and you think you're a half-blood, then don't get mad at me if a monster appears at your doorstep.

I'm Maria di Angelo and, I turned fourteen a few months ago, I was also told I had dyslexia and ADHD a few months ago along with my siblings.

To be honest, I don't remember anything before that lawyer taking me out of some hotel. I don't even remember entering! Sometimes I remember my mother's face but it's vague.

Up until a few months ago, I was in this weird military academy with younger siblings, Bianca and Nico di Angelo.

The party was loud and annoying. I only came because of Nico, who wanted to eat some of the free chips. I was the oldest of the three, Nico being the youngest and Bianca the middle.

I was named after my mother who I somewhat remember the lawyer saying I looked like. I had dark-colored hair which was usually a bit curly with dark brown eyes. Nico says whenever I glare at someone it's terrifying, but if I'm being honest all of us di Angelo children have scary glares. Though I don't know where we get it from.

I peered over the party, lounging on the bleachers beside my siblings. The girls were huddled into groups, most likely looking for their next victim to ambush with makeup and kisses. On the other side of the room the boys, who were acting like complete doofuses. I side-eyed the food table.

"They don't have any good food here," I groaned, turning to Nico and Bianca. Nico sighed disappointedly, shuffling some of his mythomagic cards. "I can tell from here. They only have a bowl of chips, which is already empty, and punch which one of the boys mixed with his hands," I continued which made all of our faces scrunch up in disgust.

"You still owe me a game," Nico smirked before shuffling through his cards again.

Bianca looked at us with, what looked like, her most disapproving stare yet, "The last time you guys played a mythomagic game in public, Nico almost lost all of his cards and you guys almost went to jail for causing a public disturbance." She glanced around the room for about the fifth time this evening. What was she looking for?

I shook my head, dismissing the thought, and looked back up. "It's not my fault she cheated," Nico grumbled.

"You never said I couldn't hide cards in my bra when you explained the game!" I said, throwing up my hands in an exasperated way. Nico's face scrunched up again. "Don't say that word," Nico murmured looking at me grossed out.

Bianca and I shared a glance before stifling a laugh, "Bra?" Bianca managed to say through the laughs. Nico rolled his eyes but still nodded. Bianca continued laughing while something else caught my eye.

A boy had entered, he had unkempt black hair and was wearing an orange tee-shirt. From here I couldn't see what the words were on it but I believe it was, 'CHB.' Instantly I knew that he was new because of his eyes, they were a unique sea-green. If someone at this bland school had eyes like his, I would've seen it or heard of it. The girls here loved to
gossip.

"Whose that?" I questioned, when Bianca turned to me with a confused I gestured over to the boy, which now had a few friends behind him. A pale girl with short black hair who wore a 'death to barbie' shirt, another girl only this time she had blonde hair with distinct gray eyes, the last of the quartet was a boy with curly brown hair and wore the same shirt as the first one.

Nico glanced at them before shrugging, "Probably some students from a different school here to dance with their girlfriends and boyfriend." Bianca nodded in agreement. I sighed, accepting that as an answer.

"Okay, okay now let's play this mythomagic game before I turn 81 years old," Nico laughed. I nodded searching through my pockets before pulling out cards of my own.

First, it was Hades against Apollo, I threw down Hades and won. Nico sighed in defeat while I smiled victoriously. Next was Apollo against Aphrodite, this time Nico won. The battle went on, and on until it ended with us tying, 25-25.

Everything went quite boring for the next few minutes, Nico complaining about the tie, Bianca always looking around the room like death is lurking around the corner. I just reviewed my cards, I had every single one except for the Hades figurine. Once I get it I'm going to give it to Nico, he wanted it so much more.

I was focused on my thoughts that I didn't notice the person that approached us from behind. By the time Bianca realized he'd already clasped his hand over her mouth, leaving her screams muffled. Nico and I, startled, looked at our sister.

He grabbed Nico, whose eyes were pleading me to run away. "If you leave I'll kill both of them," The person threatened, I looked at Nico and Bianca. Bianca tried yelling, "Run away! It'll be fine!" But it was muffled, I couldn't just leave my siblings here. They were the only family I had, and I loved them.

I nodded, frowning. "Fine, just don't hurt them."

We'd gotten ourselves into some deep trouble. Thorn led us to some dark corridor and just stood there waiting, with a smug smirk on his face. Nico was on the verge of tears while Bianca was trying to figure a way out, and I, well, I was a mix of both.

Of course, I tried to be strong for Nico and Bianca but I was still comprehending this whole situation. One second I was thinking about mythomagic the next I was getting kidnapped by my professor. Why did it have to be us? We'd never done anything besides get some pretty bad grades.

I looked around the room, looking for something to defend ourselves. Until I saw a boy approaching, he was going to get himself killed! Wait, it was the pretty boy from before and he had a sword? Okay, this is getting confusing.

Thorn started approaching the boy from behind. I couldn't say anything because if I did Nico and Bianca could be getting hurt, but could this boy protect us? I mean he did have a sword.

He lowered the tip of his sword, taking a few cautious steps toward us, "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Now Thorn was right behind him. I wanted to warn him but I was speechless. Was this what pure fear feels like, so scared you can barely even talk?

I was terrified, for Bianca, Nico, myself, and this new boy.

"My name's Percy," The boy, Percy, said. "I'm going to take you out of here, get you somewhere safe."

What can I do? Warn him? By now Thorn's too close so he doesn't have a chance. Percy whirled around. It went so fast, a force slammed Percy beside me and Percy slashed the sword, I flinched. There was a real sword, right next to me... What just happened?

I couldn't dabble on my questions because the cold laugh echoing the walls. "Yes, Perseus Jackson" Thorn said, "I know who you are."

Right beside me, Percy tried freeing his shoulder which was pinned to the wall with some kind of spike. This isn't your normal kidnapping. There's a kid with a sword and somehow Thorn knows the kid, also Thorn threw a spike at the kid.

Thorn took a few steps into the light, looking by like an evil supervillain. He still looked the same but there was something off, extremely off.

"Thank you for coming out of the gym," he said to Percy. "I hate middle school dances."

Percy tried swinging his sword again but failed. I swear he's going to accidentally cut my head off with that thing!

Suddenly another projectile thing launched. Only this time it wasn't next to Percy, I heard a yelp and turned to Bianca. The spike was in the wall, only half an inch next to Bianca's face. If Thorn didn't have projectile spikes and wasn't two times my height I would've punched him in the face.

"All three of you will come with me," Dr. Thorn said. "Quietly. Obediently. If you make a single noise, if you call out for help or try to fight, I will show you just how accurately I can throw."

So my siblings and I were getting kidnapped by our Professor, who could shoot projectiles that could kill us. Plus a boy with a sword named Percy was getting kidnapped with us.

We're doomed.

We all started following Thorn, which as I would say, to our deaths. What is he going to do? Hide us in the forest then kill us for the fun of it, afterward, he'll bury our bodies in unmarked graves and nobody would ever remember us.

While walking Percy just stopped walking and closed his eyes. "What are you doing, Jackson?" hissed Dr. Thorn. "Keep moving!"

He opened his eyes and shuffled around, was it his shoulder? "It's my shoulder," he said. I'm either a psychic or he's a really good liar. Then there's the possibility of him being a horrible liar and me being horrible at knowing if someone's lying. I'll stick with me being psychic theory.

"It burns," Percy continued miserably.

"Bah! My poison causes pain. It will not kill you. Walk!" Thorn commanded, wait our kidnapper also had poison? Okay, it's confirmed I'm going to die today. Have I done enough in my life? I can barely even remember before my thirteenth birthday.

Thorn walked us into the woods, it was a snowy path with some old fashioned lamp lights. There was a light breeze. This would've been a nice path to take a walk on with Bianca and Nico.

"There is a clearing ahead," Thorn said. "We will summon your ride."

A ride? As if she was reading my thoughts Bianca asked, "What ride? Where are you taking us?"

Thorn sneered at Bianca. "Silence you insufferable girl!" Thorn exclaimed. Nico and I quickly glared at him.

"Don't talk to my sister like that," His voice confident yet quivering at the same time. I gave him a half-smile before my face dropped at the noise Thorn made.

It wasn't human, it was some sort of growling and the sound sent a chill down my back. What is he? We continued walking until Thorn stopped walking. "Halt."

Is this it? Was I about to die right now or get shipped out to do who knows what! If we weren't in such a dire situation I would've appreciated the scenery, we were on a cliff overlooking the sea. The moon glistened over the water.

Suddenly Thorn pushed us near the edge. Percy stumbled and Bianca caught him, I stood next to Nico. "I'm scared," Nico murmured, my frown deepened. Why couldn't he just take me? Robbed us? Anything besides taking Nico and Bianca.

"Don't worry Neeks, we'll find a way out," I said, comfortingly nudging him on the shoulder while he fiddled with a mythomagic figurine. It was a bandit he'd gain about a month ago.

"Stop talking!" Dr. Thorn said. "Face me!"

I flinched before turning around and facing the thing. He pulled something out of his coat, a phone. I suppressed the urge to raise an eyebrow and did my best poker face.

Thorn pressed the side button before saying, "The package—it is ready to deliver." The reply was weird, it was all garbled. Percy glanced behind us.

Wait, he wasn't thinking of actually jumping?

Thorn must've seen too because he laughed, "By all means, Son of Poseidon . Jump! There is the sea. Save yourself."

Okay, this was getting insane, son of Poseidon? Poseidon is a literal myth, how could he have children?

"Why'd he call you that?" I mumbled towards Percy. All I got in reply was, "I'll explain later."

Percy didn't seem fazed by being called the son of Poseidon though, is it possible? I'm going crazy, Poseidon isn't real, he's a myth. Maybe Percy's family just has Greek-related names or are Greek.

"You do have a plan right?" Bianca asked, this time he didn't answer. He looked deep in thought.

We're about to get shipped off and the one kid who actually may have an idea about what's going on is refusing to answer.

We're even more doomed than before

-I ado not own Percy Jackson or any of its characters. I only own my OC, maria.

-word count > 2193

sasukeistheloml © 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 165 17
[The Titans Curse-The Last Olympian] [book #1 of The Moon and The Star series] Percy Jackson has experienced many things, he prevented a war two year...
214K 6.1K 15
Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel or anything Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus related. I only own the storyline. Nico di Angelo has a mortal half b...
36K 1.2K 46
EDITING. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
101K 1.8K 33
He was ridiculed. He was cursed. He was locked away. And then he was forgotten. Perseus the youngest son of Gaea was cursed by the gods and exiled to...